I ihope什么意思 you're here me?

打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
光线学前教育出品/英语磨耳朵I likeEnglish
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
“最近遇到一个很搞笑的事情。一个朋友到国外去旅游,她的英语不太好,有天晚上想出去看海就用电话叫了一辆TAXI,司机就问她“where' re you from?”……然后她回答说“CHINA”,然后她还奇怪,为啥叫Taxi还得报国籍呢?结果出租车司机很郁闷的说:“Sorry,we can not do that……”(我们不去那里。)然后我朋友很生气的以为司机是种族歧视,然后……就把电话挂了。听完这个故事,把我笑的肚子疼,我告诉她司机是问你的位置而不是你“来自哪里”,这个故事告诉我们,学好英语是多么重要啊。今天莫莫老师给大家带来的英语日常交际用语,好好练习吧,千万不要让英语成为您道路上的障碍!”英语日常交际用语▲
祝愿、祝贺和应答(Good wishes,congratulations and responses)1.- Well done and congratulations to you.- Thanks very much.2.- I hope you'll succeed in everything.- So do I.3.- I wish you success.- Thank you.4.- We send you our best wishes.- Thank you very much.5.- Happy new year !- Happy new year! (The same to you.)6.- A merry Christmas to you.- Thank you.7.- I hope you'll have a good time.- Thank you.8.- Happy birthday!- Thank you.▲ 邀请和应答(Invitations and responses)1.- Would you like to come to the party?- Oh yes,thank you.2.- I hope you can come to the dance next Saturday.- I'm sorry,but I can't.3.- Will you go dancing with us?- Of course. I'll be glad to.4.- Will you come to our English Evening?- Yes,thank you.5.- Would you please give us a talk on English Learning?- OK. When?6.- You and your friends must come over to my house and see moon cakes.- OK. Thank you very much.▲ 表示同意和不同意(Expressing agreement and disagreement)1.- I think the shop is closed at this time of day.- No,I think it's open.2.- I think foreign languages are more interesting than science.- I really can't agree with you. I prefer science.3.- I think I shall read a book instead.- Good idea. That's much better than watching a bad TV Program me.4.- I don't think that it's true. He's always telling strange stories.- I know. But this time I can't decide if he is right or not.5.- I think Chinese is more popular than any other subject.- Maybe. But I prefer art.6.- Don't think in Chinese when you're speaking English.- You are quite right.▲ 道歉和应答(Apologies and responses)1.- Sorry to trouble you.- That's all right.2.- Oh,I am so sorry.- That's quite all right.3.- I'm sorry to give you so much trouble.- No trouble at all.4.- I'm sorry. I lost the key to your bike.- It doesn't matter.5.- Sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.- It doesn't matter.6.- You haven't paid for it yet.- Oh,I'm really very sorry.▲ 劝告和建议(Advice and suggestions)1.- The park isn't far from here. Shall we walk there?- OK.2.- You'd better close the windows. It's cold in the room.- All right.3.- If you are not better by then,I'll take you to see the doctor.- OK. Thank you very much.4.- You must look after yourself and keep healthy.- Yes,I will. Thanks.5.- The museum is very far from here. Let' s catch a bus,shall we?- OK. Let's catch a bus.6.- You must remember the saying: Whatever you do,do it well.- Thank you for your advice.▲ 打电话(Making telephone calls)1.- Hello!- Hello,Bill?- No,this is Sam.- Hi,Sam. This is Mike. How are you?2.- Hello.- Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green?3.- No. 5 Middle School.- Mr. Green,please.- I'm sorry. Mr. Green is not in.- When will he be back?- About six this afternoon.- All right. I'll ring again then.- Very well.4.- Hello!- Hello,Ham Mei. Could I borrow your Chinese-English Dictionary please?- Sorry! It's not a very good line. Could you speak more loudly?- Could I borrow your Chinese-English dictionary?- Sure. I'll bring it to you tomorrow.- Thank you. Goodbye.
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
▲ 请求允许和应答(Asking for permission and responses)1.- Please let me help you.- No,thanks. I can carry it.2.- Can I see your licence,please?- OK.3.- May I call you James?- Of course,if you wish.4.- Could I borrow a pen,please?- Of course. With pleasure.5.- Excuse me. May I use your dictionary?- Yes,here you are.6.- May I ask you several questions?- Yes,of course.1.- May I help you?- Oh yes,thank you.2.- Let me help you with the bags.- Well,I can manage all right. Thanks just the same.3.- Can we help you?- I want to go to hospital. But I can't. My leg hurts.4.- Must I clean the classroom now?- Oh,you needn't.5.- Would you like a cup of tea?- Yes,please.6.- What can I do for you?- I'd like to have an English-English dictionary.▲ 问路和应答(Asking the way and responses)1.- Excuse me. Where is the washroom,please?- Oh,it's over there.2.- Excuse me. Can you tell me where the bookshop is?- Look! It's on the other side of the road.3.- How far is the post office,please?- Only a few kilometers.4.- Will you please tell me the way to the railway station?- Go down this street. At the end of the road you'll see it.5.- Excuse me. Could you tell me how I can get to the supermarket?- Go straight along this road. Then go over the bridge and turn right at the bookshop. You'll find it.▲ 购物(Shopping)1.- What can I do for you?- I'd like some apples.2.- Where can I buy some stationery?- Let's look at the shopping guide. Oh,it's on the ground Floor.3.- Could I buy half a kilo oranges?- Certainly. Here you are.4.- Will you please show me that radio?- Certainly.5.- How much is the radio?- Ninety yuan.6.- Good morning,sir. May I help you?- Yes,I'd like to buy a sweather.▲ 谈论天气(Talking about the weather)1.- It's a fine day for a walk.- Yes,the air is nice and clean.2.- Oh dear! It's very cold today.- Yes,you need to wear warmer clothes.3.- What's the weather like today?- It's fine.4.- What's the weather like in your country now?- It's very hot.5.- Lovely weather,isn't it?- Yes,isn't it?6.- I missed the weather report this morning. Did you hear it?- Yes. It said.partly cloudy today,with a strong wind from The northwest.
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
THE END
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
英语磨耳朵
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
@光线学前教育ID:gxxqjy
打开网易新闻 查看精彩图片
点击阅读原文,参与免费送活动!

我要回帖

更多关于 ihope什么意思 的文章