文件下载地址
电信高速下载
联通高速下载
用户其它文件
版权所有 &&&【原创】Flo Rida - Whistle
【原创】Flo Rida - Whistle
&&歌曲名称
舞曲人气榜
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
最新评论该舞曲共有 0 条评论&&
请勿发布反动或违法言论,谢谢合作!
舞曲热力榜
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
他们也喜欢听欧美群星 歌曲 Whistle - Flo Rida 免费正版高音质在线试听,320K音质mp3下载,LRC滚动歌词下载_欧美群星专辑 2012 Billboard年终单曲榜 HOT100 全碟正版试听下载_一听音乐网
热门搜索:网站内容全部通过非人工的方式收录百度云相关链接。如果有侵犯您版权的情况, 请前往百度云投诉删除.Flo Rida的《Whistle》 歌词_百度知道
Flo Rida的《Whistle》 歌词
我有更好的答案
歌曲名:Whistle歌手:Flo Rida专辑:WhistleWhistleFlo RidaCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyLet me knowGirl I'm gonna show you how to do itAnd we start real slowYou just put your lips togetherAnd you come real closeCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyHere we goI'm betting you like bebopAnd i'm betting you love creep modeAnd i'm betting you like girls that give love to girlsAnd stroke your little egoI bet i'm guilty your honorBut that's how we live in my genreWhen in hell I pay rottweilerThere's only one flo, and one ridaI'm a damn shameOrder more champagne, pull it down hellstreamTryna put it on yaBet your lips spin back around cornerSlow it down baby take a little longerCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyLet me knowGirl I'm gonna show you how to do itAnd we start real slowYou just put your lips togetherAnd you come real closeCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyHere we goWhistle baby, whistle baby,Whistle baby, whistle babyIt's like everywhere I goMy whistle ready to blowShorty don't leave a noteShe can get any by the lowPermission not approvedIt's okay, it's under controlShow me soprano, cause girl you can handleBaby we start snagging, you come in part clothesGirl i'm losing wing, my bucatti the same roadShow me your perfect pitch,You got it my banjoTalented with your lips, like you blew out candlesSo amusing, now you can make a whistle with the musicHope you ain't got no issue, you can do itGive me the perfect picture, never lose itCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyLet me knowGirl I'm gonna show you how to do itAnd we start real slowYou just put your lips togetherAnd you come real closeCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyHere we goWhistle baby, whistle baby,Whistle baby, whistle babyGo girl you can work itLet me see your whistle while you work itI'mma lay it back, don't stop itCause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on meNow, shorty let that whistle blowYeah, baby let that whistle blowCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyLet me knowGirl I'm gonna show you how to do itAnd we start real slowYou just put your lips togetherAnd you come real closeCan you blow my whistle baby, whistle babyHere we goWhistle baby, whistle baby,Whistle baby, whistle baby
采纳率:61%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
whistle的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 whistleflorida百度云 的文章