詹姆斯是多少号的学历是多少

“好莱坞文凭收割机”詹姆斯·弗兰科:做你热爱的事,不要惧怕成为“新手”
我的图书馆
“好莱坞文凭收割机”詹姆斯·弗兰科:做你热爱的事,不要惧怕成为“新手”
每年毕业季,美国的大学都会邀请政治、商业、科技、文化领域的佼佼者,给毕业生们提供进入社会前的嘱托。这些名流不仅以被邀演讲为荣幸,在演讲中也会透露很多人生智慧和经验教训。5月28日,康奈尔大学邀请了好莱坞文凭收割机詹姆斯·弗兰科做此次毕业演讲。P.S. 公众后台回复“毕业演讲”,查看大学经典毕业演讲。詹姆斯·弗兰科(James Franco),日出生于美国加利福尼亚州帕罗奥图,美国电影演员、导演、教师、作家、艺术家。代表作有 《蜘蛛侠》《127小时》《魔境仙踪》等。他拥有一个学士学位,以及包括哥伦比亚大学和纽约大学在内的4个硕士学位和其他一些艺术类学位,被誉为“好莱坞文凭收割机”。他2010年被耶鲁录取,目前在读博士。同时他也在纽约大学和UCLA任教授课。教育背景:耶鲁大学 / 文学博士在读加州大学洛杉矶分校 / 文学学士哥伦比亚大学 / 文学硕士布鲁克林大学 / 文学硕士纽约大学 / 电影学硕士北卡罗来纳州沃伦威尔逊学院 / 文学硕士罗德岛设计学院 / 主修数码艺术詹姆斯·弗兰科在康奈尔大学2016年毕业典礼发表演讲,演讲中并没有过多的提及他所获得的学术成就和演艺光环,而是通过自身的经历很诚恳地说了一些关于追逐梦想与平衡现实的感悟,或许会对你有所启发。以下为詹姆斯·弗兰科在康奈尔大学2016年毕业典礼上的演讲全文:谢谢大家~很荣幸能做此次演讲。我想简单地和你们分享一些自己的经历。二十年前,康奈尔大学录取了我,我差一点就成为了这里的学生。至今我还时常向别人提起我曾被常春藤名校录取,因为那真的太令人印象深刻了。尽管地处一个寒冷的偏远郊区,但这并不妨碍它成为常春藤名校。但是在高中毕业后,我并没有离开加利福利亚。因为不想面对冬天凛冽的寒风,我选择了阳光相对充裕的UCLA(加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校)而放弃了康奈尔大学。从那时候我去过很多学校,也参加过很多毕业典礼,精彩的,无聊的都有。学生时期印象最深的就是就是史蒂夫·乔布斯参加了我的高中毕业典礼,因为他的女儿是我的同班同学。他告诉我们,在离开里德学院之前曾听了一堂书法课,并产生了浓厚的兴趣,现在的Mac用户还能用到他设计的字体。学习书法,找到热爱的事儿,将它当作人生重要的一课。或许将来有一天你也可以有一部关于自己的电影(《史蒂夫·乔布斯》是阿伦·索尔金根据传记改编的一部电影,由迈克尔·法斯宾担任主演)。但无论如何,这是你的第一个毕业典礼,&你也许无法记住太多我今天说过的话,但是不要担心。尽管如此,我还是想尽我所能和大家分享一些肺腑之言。如果你对我有过一些了解,你可能知道我曾出演过一系列关于吸大麻的角色。事实上,很多人都是通过这一点才认识我的。我不知道是否应该接受那些对我演技的赞美——因为我真的不抽大麻——或许可能是我在《菠萝快车》《世界末日》中的表现太像是本色演出。但实际上,在成年后的大多数时间里,我并没有在寻求出口,恰恰相反,我一直以来都在竭尽全力寻求入口。在没有入读常春藤盟校后,我从UCLA辍学了,因为我明白我想成为一名演员但学的不是相关专业。所以我去了圣费尔南多的一所演艺学校。我的父母表示如果我不安心上大学他们将不再资助我,因此我找了一份工作也是当时唯一愿意雇佣我的: 麦当劳。你不难想象,我的父母有多不解,他们儿子竟然放弃了一流的教育机会而选择去餐厅当小工。那一刻,我知道自己无论如何都要成为演员,不惜一切代价。但是我没有意识到其实可以把演戏和上学两者兼顾。如果时光可以倒流我会对当时的自己说,“哥们,你只能去一所学校吗?你不能同时选择演戏和上学吗?”现在,如果你对我的了解不再只是一个扮演后继者和白痴的怪咖,我会深感欣慰。在辍学之后,我在麦当劳拼命工作,在表演方面加倍努力。我没有选择安逸而是去追逐我的梦想,所以我必须更加努力。没有人逼我当演员,你真正想做的事又何来勉强呢?如果不通过训练,你将无法成为奥运选手驰骋赛场。如果不学习元素周期表,你将无法成为生物化学家胜任这些伟大的制药工作。如果你想追随自己喜爱的事,很简单,你必须要下苦功夫。想在电影行业中闯出自己的一片天地实属不易。我明白如果我想要有所作为,我必须完全投入。打工的时候,我会见缝插针和同学排演几幕戏。如果我在窗口接单,我就会试着练习用不同口音对话。“欢迎来到麦当劳,有什么需要帮忙的吗?”幸运的是,三个月之后我代言了一家披萨店,不用再在麦当劳打工了。另一方面,我打算结束近八年的演艺学院生活。现在,我只想要攻读博士学位。甚至在我当演员的时候,我就想要回归校园。在《怪胎与书呆》中,我因出演詹姆斯·迪恩一角获得了金球奖。在那之后,我参演了《蜘蛛侠》系列电影。之所以说这些是因为在成为演员之前,我就是一个对电影疯狂着迷的人,我很想成为影片中的一员却不知道应该怎么做。回想我生命中的那段时光,可以看出我是一个有一定表演天赋的人,经过几年的努力,天赋发展成为了一种技能。我努力付出,并有所收获。经过八年的职业演员生涯后,我意识到自己并没有满足。外界看来,我似乎拥有了一切。我的演艺生涯顺风顺水,我参演了《蜘蛛侠》,我曾和罗伯特·德尼罗、威廉·达福、克里斯特·邓斯特等著名演员合作过。但是,我并未就此停下脚步。经常能听到“你就是演蜘蛛侠的那个人吗?太酷了~”之类的话语,但实际上,这令我苦闷极了。作为一名演员,我无法去做所有我感兴趣的事。糟糕的是,我还不能因此抱怨。因此,我回到了校园,这个改变我人生的地方。当我第一次踏入校园时,我把它当作对父母的妥协。但是,当我重新回到校园之时,我觉得是为了自己。一切都变得不一样,我渴望通过学习让自己更充实。如果你对我了解颇多,你可能知道在那之后我还去了很多其他学校。我乐在其中。我想应该很多人对此感到不解。但是我发觉生活没有固定的轨迹,它随时可能发生变化。我没必要墨守成规,我应该不断地学习新东西。当我回到校园,我学了很多我感兴趣的东西,并接触到了这些领域中的优秀人士。我几乎做了所有我感兴趣的事情。我或许会拒绝主持奥斯卡这件事,我这么做的原因在于我一直在追求自己感兴趣的事情,这些事情让我为之振奋,我的人生应由自己主宰。这就是来自我的一点人生感悟。不要惧怕成为“新手”,不要因为起步艰难而将起点变成了终点。你们不必像我一样不知所措,去每所学校学习。不过,试着学习乔布斯。他隔一段时间,都会去参加书法课,因为你不知道现在学的这些或许会有一天让你受益匪浅。试想一下,如果当初乔布斯没有参加那个课程,我们也不会有Cambria and Baskerville Old Face, Helvetica, Courier and Techno Medium or Lucida Sans Unicode等等这些字体了。在这里我有几点小建议,我想它们会让生活变得更美好。找到与你志同道合的伙伴和别人一起奋斗生活将会更美好。如果你喜欢独处,也没有关系。我曾经也是一个独来独往的人。但是,如果你能找到一群志同道合的伙伴,生活只会更好。他们会给你回应,激励你,同时他们也希望自己比你更优秀,这也能激发你的斗志,让你变得更优秀。做你热爱的事,哪怕只是一点点如果你需要通过做些别的来支持自己热爱的事,那就去做吧,就像我曾经在麦当劳打工那样。如果你真正热爱一件事,你将会倾尽全力。我想,如果年轻的时候我没有出演《怪胎与书呆》,我可能没有机会跨入好莱坞。我可能还在拍电影,哪怕它意味着我还是要用别的方式谋生。做你能全情投入的事,不要只是把他们当做副业如果你发现自己落入俗套,不妨试着开辟一条新路。永远不要让害怕和恐惧左右你追求心中所爱。不吝啬每一点分享,学会慷慨最后,我发现对我来说最重要的是——学会慷慨。你们是常春藤名校的精英。毫无疑问,坐在这里表明你们都非常努力。现在你们通过了重重考验,将变得更加睿智。并不是每个人都有机会享受这样的教育。所以现在你们有这个机会,是时候做点回馈了。我教了六年书,不是因为教师这份工作,而是我感觉这是一生中做过最充实的事情之一。我花了太多的精力在自己身上,努力成为演员、诗人、小说家和画家,在做了所有一切之后我恍然明白,有机会回馈也是在帮助别人实现梦想。这让我无比欣慰。我参演过最轰动的大片,被邀请参加Lady Gaga三十岁生日派对,上过美国几乎一半的大学……&最让我感到满足的事情是我可以把自己所学、所想、所悟传授给别人。祝贺在座所有毕业生!你们是国家的骄傲!所以,请走出去,慷慨地分享吧!谢谢~附英文全文:Thank you. I’m honored. I’m honored to be here. I’ll just say a few things about myself. That’s all I really know about. And it’ll be brief.&Thank you. Twenty years ago, I was almost a student here. Cornell University actually accepted me. I still tell people that I was accepted at an Ivy League school because, well, that’s very impressive. It was the cold one in the middle of nowhere, but it was still an Ivy.&But way back when I graduated high school, I didn’t leave California to join all the bright students here wearing face masks in the winter to keep out the wind chill. I went to sunny UCLA. Since then, I’ve been to a ton of schools and a bunch of these graduations. Some good, some boring.&And being someone who’s probably been to more of these than most, at least as a student, I can tell you that I remember very little from any of them, except for my high school graduation, when Steve Jobs spoke because his daughter was in my class. And he told us that, before dropping out of Reed, he took a calligraphy class, which led to all the different fonts that are now available to Mac users. So take that as a lesson. Learn calligraphy, and maybe you, too, will one day have a movie made about you starring Michael Fassbender.&But anyway, this being only your first college graduation, take it from me – you won’t remember much of what I say today, but don’t worry. Despite that, I’ll still try to give you some of my best wisdom. &Now, if you know anything about me, you probably know that I’ve played a lot of characters who actively partake in the use of marijuana. Actually, that’s often the only thing that people know about me. And I don’t know whether I should take that as a compliment of my acting abilities – because I actually don’t smoke weed – or if I just have a naturally stonerish demeanor that lends itself to movies like Pineapple Express and This is the End. Resting stoned face, you could call it.&But in fact, for most of my adult life, I’ve done the opposite of checking out. I’ve been struggling to find a way to check in. After not enrolling in an Ivy League school, I dropped out of UCLA because I knew that I wanted to be an actor and I wasn’t in their theater program. So I went to an acting school in the San Fernando Valley. My parents said that they would no longer support me if I wasn’t in college, so I got a job at the only place that would hire me: McDonald’s. And as you can imagine, my parents were very proud of their son, who left a first-class education to work at the drive-thru window.&But at the time, I knew that I wanted to be an actor at any cost. But what I didn’t know was that I could actually act and go to school at the same time. If the me today could pull a Matthew McConaughey and talk to the James Franco of the past, I would say, “Dude, you only went to one school? You couldn’t act and go to school?”&Now, if you know anything more about me beyond an odd talent for playing stoners and idiots, it’s that I do a lot of things. After dropping out of school for McDonald’s, I worked my ass off in acting school. I’d chosen not to play it safe and to follow my dreams, so I reasoned that I’d better work hard at it. No one was going to beg me to be an actor, just as no one will really beg you to do anything you actually want to do.&Olympic runner? Well, if you don’t train, it ain’t gonna happen. Biochemist? If you don’t study that periodic table, you’re not gonna get those great pharmaceutical jobs. And if you want to go after something you love, it’s simple – you have to work at it.&The film business is such a hard business to break into, I knew that if I was going to get anywhere, I needed to devote myself completely. If I wasn’t taking orders at the drive-thru, I was rehearsing scenes with my classmates. And often, if I was at the drive-thru window, I was practicing different accents. “Welcome to McDonald’s, may I help you?”&Now, fortunately, I booked a Pizza Hut commercial after three months, and I didn’t have to work at McDonald’s anymore. But I ended up going to acting school for eight years. Now, that’s about as long as it takes to become a doctor. And even after I started working regularly as an actor, I went back to class. During Freaks and Geeks, I went. I went after I won the Golden Globe for playing James Dean. I went while I was filming all the Spider-Man&films.&And I say this because there was a time when I wasn’t an actor, when I was just a guy who loved movies and wanted to be a part of them, but didn’t know how. And I can look back on that time in my life and see that I was a person who had a certain level of talent and that, after years of hard work, that talent was developed into a skill that I could wield. I worked hard at something, and I saw results.&Now, the problem was that, after eight years of acting professionally, I realized that I wasn’t content. On the outside, it seemed that I had everything one could want. I was supporting myself as an actor, I was working on Spider-Man, I was working with people like Robert De Niro, Willem Dafoe and Kirsten Dunst. But I still wasn’t satisfied. Something was off. I wanted something more.&And what was worse was that I couldn’t complain about it because, well, I’d look like a douche. “Oh, poor you, you have to act in Spider-Man? Boo-hoo.” But in fact, I felt trapped. As an actor, I wasn’t allowed to do all the things I was interested in.&So I went back to school, and that’s where my life changed. When I’d been at school the first time, I was there as a compromise with my parents. But when I went back, I was there for myself. And that made all the difference. I wanted to learn.&And if you know anything else about me, you’ll know that I went to a lot of schools after that. I was addicted. I think some people actually wanted to put me away. But what I found was that life is not a fixed journey, it is open. I didn’t ha I could always be learning.&After going back to school, I studied all the things I was interested in with incredible people in each of those fields. And now I not only act, I do – well, I do everything. Well, not really, but I do everything that I’m interested in. Well, almost everything. I probably could have said no to that hosting the Oscars thing. But the point I’m making is that, because I pursue what interests me and excites me, my life is mine to control.&And that’s my little bit of wisdom to you. Don’t be afraid to be beginners. Don’t think that this marks the end of your learning. This should be the start. Now, you don’t have to lose your mind and go to every school like I did, but be a little bit like Steve Jobs. Every once in a while, try a calligraphy class because you don’t know where it will lead. Just think – if Steve hadn’t taken that class, we wouldn’t have Cambria and Baskerville Old Face, Helvetica, Courier and Techno Medium or Lucida Sans Unicode.&Now, here’s just a few more suggestions that I think will make life better.&Find your gang. Life is better when it is in the company of others. If you’re a loner, that’s fine. I was a loner once, too. But you will only get better at whatever it is you do if you have a group of similarly engaged people. They will give you feedback, inspire you and hopefully do better work than you, and push you to rise to their level.&Do what you love, at least a little bit. And if you have to do something else in order to support what you love, do it. Hell, work at McDonald’s. And if you really love something, you’ll do whatever it takes to support that thing. I like to think that, if I hadn’t been cast in Freaks and Geeks when I was young and just didn’t quite get a leg up in a Hollywood, that I would still be making movies in some way or another, even if it meant I made my living by other means.&Do what you have to do to work on your passions. Just don’t get stuck in the side job. And if you find that you’ve worked yourself in a well-worn groove, then be a beginner at something. And don’t ever let fear or the little demon that says you ought to do this and you shouldn’t do that ever keep you from pursuing what you love.&And finally, I found that this is the most important to me – be generous. You are the elite of the nation. You’re Ivy League, baby. You’ve obviously worked very hard to even be admitted here. And now that you’ve gone through the gauntlet, you’re even smarter.&Not everyone gets to have such an education. So when you have the chance, when you’re that amazing biochemist or out in Wall Street snorting cocaine off hookers with Leonardo DiCaprio, take a little time to give back. I’ve been teaching for the past six years. Not because I have to – I have a job – but because it’s one of the most fulfilling things I’ve ever done. I’ve spent so much of my life focused on myself, developing myself as an actor and a poet and novelist and painter and whatever – you get the point – after doing all that, the opportunity to give back, to help others achieve their dreams is such a relief.&From someone who’s been in some of the biggest movies ever made, who got invited to Lady Gaga’s 30th birthday party, who’s gone to half the colleges in the United States, one of the most satisfying things I’ve ever done is give myself to others. So congratulations to all of you. You are the best our country has to offer. So please, go out, be generous and be good. Thank you.
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢为什么詹黑们不黑詹姆斯学历低_百度知道
为什么詹黑们不黑詹姆斯学历低
我有更好的答案
因为詹姆斯不是第一个进入联盟的高中生球员,科比也是高中生,进入联盟后依然叱咤风云,所以这个学历高低并不代表什么。
采纳率:87%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。又一核心球员在东决前坑了骑士队,这是欺负詹姆斯没学历吗
还有不到6个小时的时间,凯尔特人VS骑士的第一场对决就要在绿军的主场展开了,这场比赛虽然没有欧文和海沃德的参加,但是精彩程度也不会令球迷失望,骑士主打詹姆斯,凯尔特人则是利用史蒂文斯的执教水平,即使绿军缺少了两员大将,但仍然能打进东部决赛,试问这样的成绩泰伦卢能拿到吗?
答案是否定的,卢指导成功的秘诀就在于情商高,球员时期和乔丹、奥尼尔和科比等人搞得关系都不错,现在和勒布朗搞得也不错,当然,这也是人家能力的体现,但一旦到了季后赛,球队除了拼巨星外,战术也是非常重要的,就在今天,骑士就在大战前犯了一个很大的错误。
今天的乔治希尔并没有参加队内的训练,而是请假去参加了毕业典礼,希尔从04年开始就读于印第安纳的联合分校,历经14年的时间,希尔终于拿到了文科学士学位,看到这,很多球迷会感慨,希尔这是挂了多少门课程啊,到现在才刚刚毕业,反正我在的学校是需要休够学分才能毕业的。
乔治希尔将在晚些时候直接去波士顿与球队会合,这可是比赛前的大忌,就算你不参加球队训练,也应该提前去场地熟悉情况,在季后赛这种高强度的比赛下,任何一点大意都会被对手所利用,尤其是凯尔特人这种强体系的球队,希望希尔能不受此影响,在下面的比赛中可以找到状态。
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点付兰兰是当今好莱坞学历最高之一【詹姆斯弗朗哥吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,716贴子:
付兰兰是当今好莱坞学历最高之一收藏
付兰兰父母相识于斯坦福。付兰兰幼时好学,数学天才,中学在加州大学好莱坞分校。18岁被UCLA 录取,迷上表演后毅然退学去了好莱坞。演过几个卖座主流电影后感觉自己艺术造诣平庸,28岁时又回去读书。读书期间一学期修了62个学分,演了几部电影,同时GPA3.6毕业。24岁金球奖,32提名奥斯卡;28办画展,32出书。有包括哥伦比亚在内的四个master学位,又去读了耶鲁,伦敦设计学院,拿了phD。他是明星、演员、怪咖、导演、制片人、画家——他是天才James Franco
球场上勒布朗战靴会带给你出色的包裹感和保护性,场下时尚的造型也是穿搭之选.专属个性鞋款定制,尽在NIKE.COM.
记得在b站看过一个戴兰兰采访付兰兰的视频,弟控打趣呆萌戴兰兰每天要睡12个小时,戴兰兰说,付兰兰基本都不睡觉的,每天脚不沾地地忙,都是累到撑不住了才睡过去的。
喜欢你没道理
Oops,是一年62个学分,不是一学期
数学天才。。。真的吗?
他脑子里一天要想的东西大概是很多人一年想的……总之觉得兰兰的境界简直太遥不可及了,这得是怎样的天才宝贝呀!不过好莱坞我觉得不太识货,兰兰的艺术家范儿在欧洲应该更受追捧
怪咖!!!
一大批詹姆斯篮球鞋来袭,一件也包邮,一起玩转街拍,一起hold住潮流新风尚.詹姆斯篮球鞋就上蘑菇街,专业买手百里挑衣,超高性价比,24小时发货,1周无理由退货.
辣么厉害!哈哈哈哈 哈哈哈哈 哈哈哈哈
求B站视频的门牌号
厉害了兰兰
登录百度帐号杨洋的学历,马天宇的学历,鹿晗的学历,差距不是一点点!杨洋的学历,马天宇的学历,鹿晗的学历,差距不是一点点!网络的时代百家号胡一天应该自己也没想到未来会进娱乐圈发展,在这之前胡一天是一个淘宝网拍模特,是浙江旅游职业学校毕业的。这个学校应该是个职高,看来胡一天毕业后没有继续读书,而是选择了出来工作,然后因为外形帅气去做了模特,阴差阳错下进入了娱乐圈。杨洋1991年出生,2003年,小学毕业的杨洋进入中国解放军艺术学院舞蹈系5年制中专就读。从品学兼优的文艺兵转变成影视演员,外形俊朗的他气质清澈温润。李易峰,中国男演员、歌手。日出生于四川成都,毕业于四川师范大学电影电视学院。是本科学历!马天宇,他从小吃了很多苦,为了生计尚未成年的他就担负起养家糊口的重担北漂去打工当年还学了白案厨师,2009年毕业于北京电影学院,现为影视歌三栖艺人。鹿晗毕业于首尔艺术大学,在大学期间被星探发现,从而出道。现在最火的90后男星之一,外表秀气笑容迷人。本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。网络的时代百家号最近更新:简介:网罗天下奇人、奇事、奇物、囧事、趣闻作者最新文章相关文章

我要回帖

更多关于 詹姆斯.弗兰科学历 的文章

随机推荐