今天是六一儿童节核爸爸妈妈逛公园图带我去公园,公园有很多人,有的在游泳,有的在画画,有的在拍照,有的在闲聊

爱卡汽车_中国领先的汽车主题社区、汽车资讯、汽车论坛中心& 陪伴北京人童年的那些公园,春天一起去吧!陪伴北京人童年的那些公园,春天一起去吧!北京四九城小时候最高兴的事就是去公园了,每个人都有几个小时候印象特别深的公园。甭管是爸爸妈妈带着去,还是学校春游秋游和同学一起去,这些公园都是小时候我们的最爱。北海估计所有北京孩子没有人没去过北海公园的。那个时候团城上边还有一个小游乐场,小时候总得是先去游乐场玩完了,才进公园。而去了公园,必须做的一件事那就是划船。一边划还得一边唱着,让我们荡起双桨。小时候总想抢着大人的船桨自己划划试试,但是不是把桨掉水里了,就是越划越拐弯,最后挨一顿呲儿,老实了。等划完了,还得磨大人吃一顿北海里的肯德基才算数。吃完了肯德基,大人肯定得拉着去看一趟九龙壁。小时候就觉得九龙壁是一面大墙,实在没觉得有什么好。可是大人非得带着你跟着照张相才行。我估计凡是去北海的孩子都有这么一张照片吧,现在看来,这些照片都是那么珍贵。北京动物园北京动物园是北京孩子永远的爱,那一阵说要拆掉动物园的时候,多少北京孩子急了联名抗议,终于还是保留了下来。去动物园必看的就是大老虎,狮虎山前有个骑老虎照相的地方,那也是非要骑的项目之一。这个老虎直到今天还在那屹立不倒,万年不老,欢迎千万小朋友来骑呢!最爱去猴山看猴子,老猴子背着小猴子跑来跟你要吃的。大人要是不给带点好吃的喂,得哭半天。看完了猴山,边上有个卖炸鸡腿的小商店,磨着大人给买个炸鸡腿那也是必杀。还有那熊山下坐着的大狗熊,坐着作揖要吃的,要是倒牛奶,它能张着大嘴准确的喝到嘴里。后来听姜昆说的相声“虎口瞎想”,我就总担心我也会有一天掉进养野兽的地方去。哦对了,逛完了动物园,我妈每次还得去动批溜达一圈,给我买点衣服袜子什么的,虽然我特别不爱去吧。北京游乐园龙潭湖边上的那个北京游乐园,现在已经拆了的北京游乐园,那是承载了我们整个童年欢乐的游乐园。这么说一点不夸张,当年第一个用通票的游乐园,45一张通票,不玩到关门绝不出来。战战兢兢的登上离天空最近的摩天轮,拉着家长坐过山车把家长坐的直吐,激流勇进拼死拼活也得记着坐在第一排。这些个回忆都随着北京游乐园的停业,深深地留在了80后的脑海里。不过好消息是,北京游乐园又要计划再开了。已经身为人父人母的80后们,还会带着自己孩子去看看当年咱们小时候的游乐园么?香山每年秋天都会被大人拉着去一次香山。小时候去香山都是跟着大人坐缆车,不老实瞎动换,总是被大人说“别动啦,一会儿掉下去了!”后来大点了,就被要求得自己爬上去了。爬一回鬼见愁,总觉得跟爬一回珠穆朗玛峰似的,累的要死。每次去的时候好像总也没赶上红叶最红的时候,老也没见着漫山遍野的红。但是这样的红叶卡必须得来一张!回家当书签,估计每家都得有一两张。陶然亭对于西城区的孩子来说,陶然亭是他们最常去的公园。然后说起陶然亭,必须提的就是大雪山。有多少人是还没准备好就被推下去的,还有多少人是一前一后俩人一块儿滑下去的。还有可爱的大象滑梯,藏蒙儿蒙儿藏后边,然后猛的一蹦出来说声“逮”,准吓一大跳。小一点的孩子还得让大人跟下边接着,坐上边半天不敢下来,最后被后边的大哥哥一把推了下去。高君宇和石评梅的纪念碑前,办过多少个爱国主义团日活动了,估计他们自己也记不清了。活动日前,还得提前踩点,骑着自行车过去抄抄碑上的人物介绍。陶然亭的游泳池还有谁记得,在这儿度过了多少个暑假的下午,又掀了多少小姑娘泳衣上的小裙子。不过这个游泳池已经拆了不在了。什刹海严格上说,什刹海算不上一个公园,然而冬天去什刹海滑冰,那也是西城孩子的一大乐事。时不时的还能看见什刹海体校跑步的学生从你身边跑过。不会滑的女生战战兢兢的在冰上走,被滑的快的男生一把就推了一个大跟头。滑冰车的总是没事爱组成一条龙,后边来一个推的。推的太快的时候刹不住了,有时候重心一歪,就来个侧翻,全都倒在了冰上。虽然摔得疼,但是也会高兴的哈哈大笑起来。景山对于景山的全部记忆,就是每次去,家里大人见着这棵树都得说一遍:“这就是崇祯皇帝上吊的歪脖树啊!”所以景山公园在小孩的心里就老是阴森森的感觉,总觉得这里头死过一个皇帝,一般大人要拉着去,都不太爱去。中山公园东城的孩子就总会去中山公园。一般其他区的小朋友去中山公园,那都是特意被家长老师带着去看五色土,受教育去的。但是对于东城的小朋友来说,五色土他们可不去,他们有自己的秘密基地。中上公园里有一个小游乐场,游乐场里有个小小电瓶车场。那时候电瓶车可是小孩的最爱。车开的特别慢,但是一块钱就能玩好长时间。那个时候简直觉得自己就是拯救世界的超人,开着车就能飞上宇宙!地坛公园地坛公园里其实没什么玩的,就是古树参天,旁边有个精神病医院。但是每年都会去两次,一次是书市,一次是庙会。甭管是像模像样的买几本练习册,还是偷偷摸摸的带几本漫画,反正一说去书市,大人都会高兴的给点零花钱。我们呢,约着同学逛一圈,再去隔壁买点稻香村,高高兴兴的过了这一天。再有就是每年的庙会。虽说每年庙会都是人山人海,但是不去一趟又好像不算过年一样!然而去了其实也并不买什么,主要就是为了去吃个大串儿,虽然后来也知道那好多都不是羊肉的了,但是去吃了,就满足了!PS:地坛边上有个体育场,各种学校运动会啦,足球比赛啦,都得上这来。这个地儿叫地坛体育场。没跟这喊过好,学生时代算是白瞎,没跑过步还没当过拉拉队么!青年湖地坛北边有一个青年湖。东城的孩子好多都爱来青年湖游泳,青年湖有一个特别大的戏水乐园。一直想挑战的那个红滑梯,长到中学了才敢玩。还得欺负欺负不敢玩的女同学,看见她们吓得哇哇大叫才觉得过瘾。玩到晚上关门,出门来瓶北冰洋,甭管是不是一身漂白粉味儿,也甭管是不是晒得秃噜了皮,下礼拜天到了还得来!玉渊潭海淀的小伙伴对玉渊潭和那个八一湖一定不陌生。在这里捞过小蝌蚪,凿过冰窟窿,自己滑过冰车,看人游过冬泳。那时候就佩服游冬泳的人,总觉得难道他们不冷么?有时还幻想自己成为了英雄少年,奋不顾身的去救了掉进冰窟窿里的小孩。可是这事一直也没有发生。到了夏天荷花莲叶碧连天的时节,划过小船,揪过莲蓬。一边坐船一边掰莲子吃,家长还老得跟你叨唠,吃莲子好啊,去火!可是那莲子心可是真苦,必须得给扣下去,才吃的下口。紫竹院紫竹院在海淀可是非常出名,不是因为别的,据说情侣来紫竹院以后都逃脱不了分手的厄运,所以紫竹院又有别名叫“分手院”。然而我只记得我在那竹林子里边一直找熊猫来着,总觉得有竹子就有熊猫。虽然从来没有找到。团结湖公园朝阳的孩子必须熟悉团结湖公园。朝阳那会儿还不像现在这么繁华,去趟城中心也觉得老得 跋山涉水。所以朝阳的孩子最爱团结湖。这个大乌龟那个时候还没有围栏,每次去都得去骑骑大乌龟才行。然后跟着大人溜达到这个长廊,有好多爷爷奶奶在这里唱戏。小孩们就在这里边追跑打闹,总觉得跟迷宫一样特别神秘。夏天是必须得去戏水乐园的!刚开业的时候都新奇极了,从没想过城市里还能有沙滩和海浪!大家都想去看看是怎么个海浪法。好多人喜欢在造浪机这等着浪来,然后使劲往上一跳,管这个就叫“冲浪”!不会游泳的挎着泳圈也得跟着漂!谁也没想到真的能在城市中央生生搭起一片沙滩。没怎么见过大海的北京小孩都欣喜若狂。每回都得把自己埋沙子里一回才行。然后弄得一身沙子,回去家长给洗半天也洗不干净。那时候总是在家就换好了泳衣,直接穿着再跨上救生圈,就这么走着去团结湖。戏水乐园伴随着朝阳的孩子度过了一年又一年暑假的悠闲下午,留住了他们许许多多美好的回忆。朝阳公园朝阳公园虽然比较往后才开的,但是一开业就与众不同。这个有着西式风格的白色长亭,打小就是我们爱照相的地儿!后边的那个高塔降落塔也是每个小孩来朝阳公园都一定要去玩的项目,得看看上边的风景怎么样!虽然朝阳公园没有摩天轮,但这个大高塔是离天空最近的地方。这个大瓢虫厕所,有多少人一开始和我一样,以为它进去以后是一个游乐项目??然后带着好奇走进去才发现,原来是厕所。今天罗列的所有的这些公园,不管是正经的古迹,还是后来开的乐园,都承载了太多北京孩子的欢笑时光。他们或许没有迪士尼那么高级,但是他们是北京的80后们小时候的梦幻天堂。现如今北京又开了好多新的公园,未来还有超大的环球影城即将开启,但这些公园留给我们的回忆,永远无法替代。今天大多他们还都在,有时间的话,您可以再去溜达溜达,放松一下心情,回忆一下小时候的欢乐时光!大家伙儿都在看:北京已经不适合人类居住了?北京租房降价了?!快来看看您的房子能租多少钱?北京今天雾霾爆表,砖家神侃雾霾形成原因!身份证是110的必须来试试,北京话专业八级测试!河南话,唐山话,北京话大PK!北京人请说北京话!!!在北京,有一种感觉叫生不如死!京二爷说事第2期:北京话这么说您见过吗?北京话PK东北话和天津话,太搞笑了!写评论发布热搜好文iphone8终于来了!新功能让买i7的人瞬间崩溃...你肾还好吗?<span class="num" data-v-668b【外卖有好料】天黑请闭眼!狼人请开始表演......<span class="num" data-v-668b嫁给“老实人”的她们都后悔了,嫁给男神的她却收获了最忠诚的老婆奴<span class="num" data-v-668b【办公室惨案】点评内容小编吐槽奇葩上司,快看,秒删<span class="num" data-v-668b【脑洞研究所】外卖汤水总是洒?我们研发了一套高端科技装备······<span class="num" data-v-668b
网络文化经营许可证:
| 用户举报热线: | 单位:上海汉涛信息咨询有限公司 | 地址:上海市长宁区安化路492号论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
新目标英语七年级(下)单元测试题(Units 5~6)
  Unit 5 I’m watching TV. 中国论文网 http://www.xzbu.com/9/view-831759.htm     Ⅰ. 词汇   A) 根据句意及首字母提示,写出空白处所缺的单词。   1. There are two b______ in the tree.   2. Look! The boys are swimming in the p______.   3. My sister c______ her room every day.   4. There are many a______ in our school.   5. Lucy is w______ for the bus at the school gate.   B) 用方框中所给单词或短语的正确形式填空,完成下列句子。   wait for,on the phone,want,boring,do   1. This TV show is______ .   2. My father is talking to my math teacher______ .   3. Who is Linda______ ?   4. What are you______now?   5. Do you______to play basketball with me?      Ⅱ. 单项选择   1. ―Where are Tom and Lily?   ―They are______in the library. They like studying there.   A. sleeping B. singing   C. reading D. playing   2. ―What’s that on the wall?   ―It’s a photo______my class.   A. in B. of C. on D. for   3. Amy is______the pictures on the wall in the classroom.   A. seeing B. looking for C. looking at D. watching   4. ―______ do they usually play basketball?   ―After school.   A. What B. When C. Where D. How   5. Lucy______that in summer it is too hot in Beijing.   A. says B. speaks C. talks D. tells   6. ―Is Mr Green playing games?   ―No,he______ . He’s cooking.   A. isn’t B. can’t C. doesn’t D. is   7. The actor is at work now. He’s______ .   A. asking people questions B. acting in a play   C. helping doctors D. looking after the children   8. Class Two______an interesting math lesson in the classroom now.   A. have B. has   C. having D. are having   9. I like to read books when I am______a bus.   A. drawing B. waiting for   C. looking for D. taking a photo of   10. ―Your coat is very beautiful. Can I have a look at it?   ―______.   A. No,it’s mine B. You can buy one   C. Sure. Here you are D. Please pay for it      Ⅲ. 完形填空   I like to be with my family after dinner. It is a happy time in my __1__. It’s a time for the family members to relax. Look! My mother is __2__ the floor and she does it every day. My father is __3__ on the sofa and reading a newspaper. From time to time(不时地),he __4__ about something with my grandfather. My grandfather is a teacher and __5__ likes reading,too. Now he is reading a book,but his eyesight(视力) is not very __6__,so he can’t read for a long time. My grandmother is __7__ an interesting story to me. I am __8__ her carefully. I don’t know why my grandmother __9__ so many stories. __10__ is my brother,Tom? Oh,he is drawing pictures in his room.   1. A. school B. classroom C. house D. room   2. A. drawing B. paining C. cleaning D. writing   3. A. standing B. sitting C. sleeping D. waiting   4. A. says B. talks C. speaks D. tells   5. A. it B. him C. she D. he   6. A. good B. clean C. well D. nice   7. A. seeing B. writing C. telling D. talking   8. A. listening to B. asking for C. getting to D. waiting for   9. A. has B. buys C. wants D. gets   10. A. What B. Who C. Where D. Why      Ⅳ. 阅读理解      (A)   Harold Black is a singer. He gives two or three concerts(演唱会) every month. He is often on a trip and this week he’s in New York. He is staying at a five-star hotel. He’s in the hotel now. He is having his breakfast in the dining-room. He is drinking a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper.
  Harold’s always very busy. He sings for four hours every day. He goes to bed late and always gets up early. But he sometimes gets dressed too quickly,and this morning he is wearing one blue sock and one red sock!   根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)或误(F)。   1. The singer gives a concert every week.   2. The singer is staying at a very good hotel now.   3. The singer is drinking apple juice for breakfast now.   4. The singer has a lot of things to do every day.   5. The singer wears his socks in a wrong way because he is too tired.      (B)   Sam lives in New York. His father has a shop there and his mother is a doctor. He is seven years old now and begins to go to school this autumn. His home is a little far from his school,and his father drives(驾驶) a car to take him to school every day. He’s never(从不) late for class and his teachers like him.   It’s Monday today. Miss Hunt is teaching the students to count from one to ten. Sam is studying hard. Soon he can count them. Miss Hunt is happy and asks,“How many people are there in your family,Sam?”   Sam stands up and begins to count with his fingers(手指). Then he says,“Two,Miss Hunt.”   “Who are they?”   “My father and mother.”   “Oh?” Miss Hunt says,“there’re three people in your family. Your father,mother and yourself.”   “But now I’m not at home,you know!”   根据短文内容,从A,B,C,D中选择正确答案。   1. Sam is a(n)______boy.   A. English B. American   C. Chinese D. Australian   2. The word “count” means “______” in Chinese.   A. 数 B. 加 C. 减 D. 除   3. Why is Miss Hunt happy?   A. Because Sam isn’t late for class.   B. Because the children are listening to her.   C. Because Sam can count from one to ten very soon.   D. Because she likes the children.   4. Which of the following is NOT true?   A. The teachers like Sam because he always helps others.   B. Sam goes to school in a car with his father every day.   C. Sam is seven years old and gets to school on time(按时).   D. Sam can count from one to ten.   5. What can we learn from the passage?   A. Sam isn’t a clever boy.   B. There are two people in Sam’s family.   C. Sam is a hard-working student.   D. Sam goes to school by bus.      Ⅴ. 句型转换 按括号内的要求改写下列句子,每空限填一词。   1. Susan often cleans her room. (用now替换often改写句子)   Susan______ ______ her room now.   2. She is reading an English book now. (改为一般疑问句)   ______ ______reading an English book now?   3. The girl is shopping in the supermarket. (对画线部分提问)   ______ is the girl______ ?   4. His father is cleaning the car. (对画线部分提问)   ______ is his father______ ?   5. Lisa is talking with Mrs Green. (对画线部分提问)   ______ is Lisa______with?      Ⅵ. 汉译英 根据汉语句子,完成英语句子,每空限填一词。   1. 露西正在给她的朋友写信。   Lucy is______ ______ her friend now.   2. 在第三张照片里,他正在做作业。   In the______photo,he is_____ _______ ______ .   3. 那听起来是个好主意。   _____ _______a good idea.   4. 他的父母正在做什么?   What______his parents______ ?   5. 比尔和汤姆正在打篮球。   Bill and Tom are______ ______.      Ⅶ. 补全对话 根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的句子填空,完成对话。   A:Excuse me. __1__   B:I’m looking for something.   A:__2__   B:I can’t find my Chinese book.   A:__3__   B:No,it isn’t.
  A:Don’t worry. By the way,__4__   B:Let me see. What are you doing,Kate?   C:I’m doing my homework. It is your book.   B:I’m looking for it now.   C:__5__      A. Is it on your desk?   B. What are you looking for?   C. Sorry,I don’t know. Here you are.   D. What are you doing?   E. What is Kate doing?      Ⅷ. 书面表达   根据汉语提示,用英语写一篇短文。   提示:今天是六一儿童节,爸爸带我去公园。公园里有很多人,有的在游泳,有的在画画,有的在拍照,有的在划船(boat)……   要求:条理清晰,意思连贯,语句通顺,书写规范,不少于50个单词。      Unit 6 It’s raining!      Ⅰ. 词汇   A) 根据句意及首字母提示,写出空白处所缺的单词。   1. The food is t______. I don’t want to eat it.   2. The bell is ringing. I’m s______ that there is no one in the room.   3. In w______,the weather is cold,so we have to wear warm clothes.   4. This g______ of girls are from Canada.   5. What is the w______ like in your city?   B) 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。   1. It’s a______ (cloud) day today.   2. He______ (study) very hard,but his brother doesn’t.   3. Tina is______ (lie) on the bed,reading a book.   4. The girls are wearing______ (scarf) and the boys are wearing hats.   5. It’s______ (snow) outside. Let’s go and make a snowman.      Ⅱ. 单项选择   1. ―It’s______today. Let’s go and play basketball.   ―OK. Let’s go.   A. windy B. cloudy C. sunny D. rainy   2. Every year lots of people go to Hong Kong______vacation.   A. at B. on C. to D. of   3. ―______?   ―She is cooking in the kitchen.   A. What’s Lucy doing B. How is Lucy   C. What does Lucy do D. Where is Lucy   4. Look! Mr Green is______photos over there.   A. taking B. having C. doing D. giving   5.______is the weather in Shanghai now?   A. What B. Where C. When D. How   6. The boys are lying on the beach. They are very______ .   A. shy B. relaxed C. lazy D. funny   7. ―Listen! Who______an English song in the next room?   ―Joe. He likes singing.   A. sings B. is singing C. singing D. sing   8. ―______?   ―Not bad.   A. How is it going B. Where is it doing   C. When is it going D. What time is it   9. I have two cats. One is black and______is white.   A. others B. the others C. other D. the other   10. Some girls are singing and dancing in the park. They are______ .   A. having a good time B. having a walk   C. watching TV D. having a rest      Ⅲ. 完形填空   Katie and her brother,Eddie,like snow. Katie gets up in the morning and she __1__ a white world.   “It’s snowing!” she says happily. She runs out and dances in the snow. Her brother Eddie __2__,too. And they make a snowman! In the evening they __3__ the snowman through their window.   They feel very much __4__. The snowman comes to life!   “__5__,” the snowman says,“would you like me to __6__ with you?”   “Yes!” Katie answers. “But __7__ I want to give you something.” She goes back to her house and __8__ a scarf and a hat. She puts them on the snowman and says,“You __9__ beautiful now.”   Then they play together happily in the snow. The next morning,the sun comes out. The snowman __10__ to melt(融化).   “Goodbye,” he says,“see you next year!”   “OK!” Katie and Eddie answer sadly.   1. A. pays B. finds C. opens D. visits
  2. A. comes out B. goes up   C. comes in D. goes in   3. A. speak to B. listen to   C. look at D. help with   4. A. relaxed B. surprised C. clever D. friendly   5. A. Bye B. Sorry C. Morning D. Hello   6. A. eat B. clean C. play D. study   7. A. first B. second C. next D. last   8. A. buys B. passes C. waits D. brings   9. A. watch B. show C. look D. see   10. A. starts B. wants C. learns D. wishes      Ⅳ. 阅读理解      (A)   It’s snowy. A horse,a cock,a duck,a dog and a squirrel(松鼠) are playing in the snow.   “Let’s play hide-and-seek(捉迷藏),” one of them says.   “OK,” the squirrel says with eyes closed. “You hide(藏) and I’ll seek. One,two,three,... twenty.” He opens his eyes.   “It’s a piece of cake. The horse’s footprints(脚印) are like the crescent moon(弦月). Ha-ha,you’re hiding behind the stone.” He finds the horse.   The cock’s footprints are like the bamboo leaves. “Ha-ha,you’re sitting in the box.”   The duck’s footprints are like the maple leaves(枫叶). “Ha-ha,you’re standing behind the tree.”   The dog’s footprints are like the clubs(梅花). He finds the dog under the table. “Ha-ha. I find all of you.”   根据短文内容,从A,B,C,D中选择正确答案。   1. How’s the weather?   A. Sunny. B. Windy. C. Snowy. D. Rainy.   2. How many animals are there in the story?   A. Four. B. Five. C. Six. D. Seven.   3. Where is the horse?   A. Behind the stone. B. In the box.   C. Behind the tree. D. Under the table.   4. What does “a piece of cake” mean in this passage?   A. It’s boring. B. It’s cute.   C. It’s not difficult. D. It’s not cold.   5. Where does the squirrel find the cock?   A. Under the table. B. Behind the stone.   C. Behind the tree. D. In the box.      (B)   Good morning,everyone! I’m John Green. Welcome to VOA. Here’s the weather around the world. It’s 7:10 a.m. in New York. We’re having a beautiful sunny day! But it’s a little hot and the temperature(气温) is 32℃. In Beijing,the time is 7:10 p.m. It’s pretty warm and the temperature is 19℃. The time now in Tokyo is 8:10 p.m. It’s raining there and the temperature is 18℃. Paris time is 12:10 in the afternoon. The sky is clear and the temperature is 27℃. It’s afternoon in Moscow now. The time is 2:10 p.m. It’s a windy day with the temperature at 26℃. That’s all for the weather report today. Thanks for listening.   根据短文内容,完成下面表格的内容。      Ⅴ. 句型转换 按括号内的要求改写下列句子,每空限填一词。   1. Uncle Joe is watching TV. (改为一般疑问句)   ______ Uncle Joe______TV?   2. How’s the weather in Sydney? (改为同义句)   ______ the weather______in Sydney?   3. It is windy in Shanghai today. (对画线部分提问)   ______ is the______in Shanghai today?   4. His mother is cooking there. (对画线部分提问)   ______ is his mother______there?   5. The boys are playing basketball. (对画线部分提问)   ______ ______ ______ basketball?      Ⅵ. 汉译英 根据汉语句子,完成英语句子,每空限填一词。   1. 谢谢你给我写信。   _____ ______ ________ _____to me.   2. 朱莉亚和莫莉在海滩上玩得很高兴。   Julia and Molly are_____ _______ ______ ______ on the beach.   3. 我有很多朋友,一些来自美国,其他的来自英国。   I have many friends.______are from America,and______come from England.
  4. 下雪时你通常干什么?   ______ ______you often______when it’s snowing?   5. 北京是一个非常有趣的地方。   Beijing is______ ______ _______ _____.      Ⅶ. 补全对话 根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的句子填空,完成对话。其中有两个选项是多余的。   A:Hello! This is Jeff from Boston.   B:Hi! Jeff. __1__ How’s it going?   A:Pretty good.   B:How’s the weather in Boston?   A:It’s raining. __2__   B:It’s sunny.   A:Great! __3__   B:He’s cooking hot dogs.   A:Is Mum cooking,too?   B:No. __4__   A:__5__   B:I’m eating an apple and talking to you.      A. And what about you?   B. Lucy is speaking English.   C. This is Lucy speaking.   D. What’s Dad doing?   E. And how about the weather in New York now?   F. Is Dad cooking?   G. She’s watching TV and eating hamburgers.      Ⅷ. 书面表达   你的笔友Bill打算2010年春节期间来看你,他想了解一下你所在城市的天气情况。请你给他写一封信,介绍一下你们城市冬天的天气情况,以便让Bill做好准备。信的开头已经给出。   Dear Bill,   Welcome to our city.      新目标英语七年级(下)单元测试题答案:   Key to Unit 5:   Ⅰ. A) 1. birds 2. pool 3. cleans 4. activities 5. waiting   B) 1. boring 2. on the phone 3. waiting for 4. doing 5. want   Ⅱ. 1-5 CBCBA 6-10 ABDBC   Ⅲ. 1-5 CCBBD 6-10 ACAAC   Ⅳ. (A) 1-5 FTFTF (B) BACAC   Ⅴ. 1. is,cleaning 2. Is,she 3. Where,shopping 4. What,doing   5. Who,talking   Ⅵ. 1. writing,to 2. third,doing,his,homework 3. That,sounds   4. are,doing 5. playing,basketball   Ⅶ. 1-5 DBAEC   Ⅷ. One possible version:   It’s Children’s Day today and it’s a fine day. My father and I go to the park. There is a big lake in the park. The water is clean. There are many people in the park. Some people are swimming. Some people are drawing. Some people are taking photos. Some people are boating. All of them are very happy. My father and I are very happy,too.      Key to Unit 6:   Ⅰ. A) 1. terrible 2. surprised 3. winter 4. group 5. weather   B) 1. cloudy 2. studies 3. lying 4. scarves/scarfs 5. snowing   Ⅱ. 1-5 CBAAD 6-10 BBADA   Ⅲ. 1-5 BACBD 6-10 CADCA   Ⅳ. (A) 1-5 CBACD   (B) 1. sunny 2. 19℃ 3. rainy 4. clear 5. windy   Ⅴ. 1. Is,watching 2. What’s,like 3. How,weather   4. What,doing 5. Who,are,playing   Ⅵ. 1. Thank,you,for,writing 2. having,a,good/wonderful,time   3. Some,others 4. What,do,do 5. a,very,interesting,place   Ⅶ. 1-5 CEDGA   Ⅷ. One possible version:   Dear Bill   Welcome to our city. Let me tell you something about the weather here. It is very cold in winter in our city. And it often snows. I often go skating with my friends. And we often make snowmen,too. I think you need to bring your warm clothes with you when you come to our city.   Yours   Frank
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。

我要回帖

更多关于 带爸爸妈妈去旅游 的文章

随机推荐