多少游牧者房车忽略了锻炼身体的重要性

> 【答案带解析】假设你是新华中学的高二学生李华,看到很多同学因为学习而忽略了体育锻炼,打算给学校...
假设你是新华中学的高二学生李华,看到很多同学因为学习而忽略了体育锻炼,打算给学校英语报社投稿,鼓励学生们加强体育锻炼,注重身体健康。请按照以下要点,以“Health and Sports”为题写一篇英语短文。写作要点:1.身体健康的重要性;2.运动对大家的好处;3.你的建议。注意:1.词数不少于100;2.适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Health and Sports__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
Health and Sports
Good health is of vital importance to everyone. A healthy person can always be energetic and enjoy his life. A person who is in poor health cannot work well.
When it comes to k...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
单词拼写1.The meeting had scarcely begun when it was ________(打断).2.It was very ________(考虑周到的) of you not to play the piano while your mother had a bad headache.3.The government is _________(呼吁)to people to protect the environment.4.I am glad to hear that you have _________(克服)such difficulties.5.We ________(原谅)his bad temper because we knew that his son’s illness had put him under great stress.6.He was faced with the severe financial b________ of caring for his wife and five children.7.The two men q________ bitterly and it was clear that the argument could only be settled by the police.8.If you are in trouble, don’t h________ to ask me for help.9.The company has to be shut down for l________ of money.10.He has a________ himself quickly to the heat of the country. 
阅读下面的短文,请根据短文后的要求答题。It is challenging for some people to learn how to be patient with others. After all, not everybody is gifted with great patience. The good news is that it is something that can be learned and eventually perfected.When the customer before you takes ages to pay for his or her groceries, you tap your foot impatiently and cough every now and then to remind the cust but no, he is still not hurrying up. It takes all of your power not to quarrel publicly. However, if you imagine that customer to be someone you like, then you will find yourself not getting angry, right?So the next time you find yourself losing patience with somebody, simply think of that person to be someone you really adore and your patience will last longer.The second step on how to be patient with people involves whistling. When you whistle a happy tune, you instantly cheer up. You can sing your favorite song if you can't whistle — it really doesn't make a difference. What's important here is that you have done something that makes you feel good. And when you feel good, you are more likely to be patient with the people around you.When you're stressed, it's almost impossible to learn how to be patient with people. You have got to find a way to relax first. If you know you're going to be in a situation where your patience will be tested, get yourself a massage(按摩) first. Remember: the more stressed you are, the faster you'll lose your temper. However, learning how to be patient with people is not a must in life.1.What’s the main idea of the passage? (no more than 10 words)____________________________________________________________________________2.What does the underlined word “adore” mean? (no more than 3 words)____________________________________________________________________________3.Why does the author think singing or whistling can help you get patient? (no more than 10 words)____________________________________________________________________________4.What does the author advise you to do when you are getting stressed? (no more than 10 words)____________________________________________________________________________5.Do you think learning how to be patient with people is a must in life? Why? (no more than 20 words)____________________________________________________________________________ 
Reading is a great way to improve your English. By reading, you are receiving valuable language input. As you’re reading, you’re taking in language naturally, and you’re seeing how it all fits together. This is crucial to your learning.The key to effective reading is to read things that you want to read. There are millions of books, magazines and websites out there. You couldn’t possibly read them at all. So the important thing is to find things that you like reading. Then, you’ll be motivated to read. And then the reading won’t be difficult. It’ll be easy! And then you’ll learn. It’s simple.Remember: read what you want to read—what you like reading and what motivates and inspires you. But where can you start? Well, you could read a book that you’ve already read in your own language first, then in English. Magazines are also great. Find one that covers a topic you’re interested in: business, clothing, cooking…you name it, they’ll have it. Why not join a forum(论坛)?Go to google Groups,which has discussion groups based on common interests. Just type in the topic that interests you and join the chat.Finally, how you read is also important. The best thing is to read without using a dictionary. Let the words flow over you. Just skip the parts you don’t understand. If you make your reading feel too much like work, it’ll stop being fun. Of course, you could make a note of any new words and phrases that you like or see repeated frequently, but try not to break your concentration too much. Also, set yourself mini-objectives. For example, if you’re reading a novel, read 20 pages a day. Very soon, you have been exposed to thousands of useful phrases and words. Have fun reading! You’ll learn so much!1.The underlined word “crucial” in the first paragraph is closest in meaning to “________”.A. easy
B. important
C. difficult
D. suitable2.The key to effective reading is________.A. to read millions of booksB. not to learn grammar rulesC. to be motivated to readD. to read easy things3.You can start to read by________.A. reading the news in English firstB. reading a book that you’ve already read in EnglishC. going to Google Groups to practice spoken EnglishD. reading magazines containing topics you are interested in4. From the passage we can learn that________.A. when reading you needn’t look up every new word in the dictionaryB. the great thing about reading is that you can read without any effortC. you should make notes of every new word and phrase while readingD. to read is as much fun as to work5. The best title of the passage is “________”.A. How To Read English NovelsB. How To Learn English By ReadingC. How To Absorb Expressions And PhrasesD. How To Learn English Without Any Effort 
Time: July 16-20, 2016Location: Norman Park Conference CenterPrice: 500Students who have completed the 5th, 6th or 7th grade and meet the specified requirements can take part in this exciting mission opportunity. Children will spend 5 days in the Center joining in various activities.Our theme for this camp is “Teamwork”. The title speaks to our goal: We want this trip to help our students improve their cooperation awareness.WHAT TO DO:STEP ONE: FORM WORK*Click on the link to print out the necessary forms: Propel Missions Camp Forms*Complete the forms, printing neatly and clearly.*Turn in your forms along with a copy of your insurance card to the office during business hours.PARTICIPANT FORM* This form must be signed and notarized(公证).* Your form may be notarized at the office during normal office hours, at the Children’s reception desk before and after service times, or by a Notary Public of your choosing.SPECIAL NEEDS FORM(If needed)Special Needs form should be filled out only if there is a particular need (as described in the form) of which we and the camp should know.ROOMMATE FORMThis form will help us place your child in a room with the peers(同伴) of his or her preference. We will provide a list of students attending at your request to help your child make his or her choices.STEP TWO: READClick on the link and read carefully the Parent Information Packet provided by the camp: Propel Missions Camp Forms 2016Contact InformationIf interested, contact Pastor Scott at scott. Morrison@fbcvidalia.org or call the office at (912)537-4169.1.What does the underlined word “Cooperation” mean?A. Environment.
B. Teamwork.C. Communication.
D. Safety.2.What do you know about the camp?A. It will begin on July16 and last for five days.B. Students in any grade can take part in the camp.C. Parents are allowed to accompany their children.D. Students can join in the camp for free.3.If you want to join in the camp, you must________.A. be over six years oldB. have some experiences of campC. fill out some forms firstD. hand in a brief introduction of yourself4.It can be known from the passage that________.A. the camp will give an insurance card to every child.B. there are only indoor activities for all campersC. the aim of the camp is to improve the kids’ independenceD. there are two ways for you to contact the camp5.Which of the following is NOT true?A. The form you fill out should be signed and notarized.B. Children can choose a roommate according to their preference.C. If you have special needs, you can fill out a Special Needs form.D. You should go to Norman Park Conference Center to fetch a form. 
We lived in a very quiet neighborhood. One evening I heard a loud crash in the street. Earlier that evening my wife had asked me to go to the store to get some soft drinks. It seemed that this would be a good time to let my teenage daughter Holly practice her driving, so I sent her to the store in my truck. At dinner my son talked about how much he liked my truck. I enjoyed having it, but I said: “Guy, my heart is not set on that truck. I like it but it is just metal and won't last forever. Never set your heart on anything that won't last.” After hearing the loud noise, the whole family ran outside. My son shouted: “Dad! Dad, Holly crashed your truck.”The accident had occurred in my own driveway. Holly had crashed my truck into our other vehicle, the family van. In her inexperience, she had confused the brakes(刹车) and the gas pedal (油门). Holly was unhurt physically but when we reached her, she was crying and saying: “Oh, Dad, I'm sorry. I know how much you love this truck.” I held her in my arms as she cried.Later that week a friend stopped by and asked what had happened to my truck. I told her the whole story. Her eyes were wet and she said: “That happened to me when I was a girl. I borrowed my dad’s car and ran into a tree that had fallen across the road. I ruined the car. When I got home, my Dad knocked me to the ground and began to kick me.”Over 40 years later, she still felt the pain of the night. It was a deep wound on her soul. I remember how sad Holly was on the night she crashed our truck, and how I comforted her. One day, when Holly thinks back on her life, I want her to know that I love her a thousand times more than any piece of property.1.What caused the crash?A. The brakes weren't working.B. The car got a flat tire and Holly lost control.C. Holly was drinking a soft drink while driving.D. Holly stepped on the gas pedal instead of the brakes.2.What happened to the author's friend after she ruined her dad's car?A. She lost the courage to drive.B. Her father was violent toward her.C. Her father kicked her out of the house.D. She suffered physical pain for a long time3.What can we learn from the passage?A. The author regretted sending his daughter to the store.B. Holly was allowed to drive because she was older than her brother.C. Seeing the crash, the author was sorry for the damage to his beloved truck.D. The author made it clear that he loved his daughter more than his truck.4.What does the underlined sentence imply?A. The friend was seriously woundedB. The wound recovered after 40 years.C. The friend was deeply hurt by her father.D. Parents shouldn’t beat their children.5.The purpose of writing the passage is to show us________.A. love is more important than possessionsB. parents should never let a teenager driveC. it is useless blaming someone after an accidentD. we should always forgive others’ mistakes 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.【特稿】基督徒,你离属天健康有多远?
21世纪在中国讨论最多的问题就是“健康”,不管是教会还是社会都面临这个挑战,各种社会问题、人心堕落的问题。“健康”的含义太丰富,不仅仅指身体、灵体的健康,还包括魂体层面,因为人是由灵魂体三个层面组成,三者缺一个都不能称为健康的人。当社会上的人在用世界的方式追求养生、保养、健康时,基督徒也需要问问自己,你离“属天健康”有多远?
美国马鞍峰教会的雷伟恩牧师(Rick
Warren)在其著作《直奔标竿》里强调,“21世纪教会最重要的议题是教会健康,而不是教会增长。”对于一个生命体来说,只要够健康,成长是自然的事,而不成长的原因可能是健康出了问题。
“属天健康”的含义
对于基督徒来说,首先要认识“属天健康”是什么,包含哪些方面,抗癌勇士东方比利日前在接受基督时报同工采访时概括说,“属天健康”就是基督徒活在地上的生命表征,包括“衣食住行”灵魂体各方面。
上帝创造人类赐予人的本是健康的生命,但因为人犯罪堕落之后,灵魂体都受到罪的侵蚀和影响,开始变得不健康,例如:饮食、作息规律、思维方式、行为模式、缺乏运动等,因此,“属天健康”是让人重新恢复到起初上帝创造我们的健康生命状态。(进一步了解“属天健康”,请阅读)
然而,对于健康领袖来讲,标准则稍微有所不同,正如一位中国教会的牧者所言,从信仰的层面来看,一个平衡而整全的信仰应该包括以下几个方面:1、整全的神学观
(Connected Theology = Public公共神学 + Private个体生命的救赎);2、整全的基督论
(Connected Christology = Divinity神性 +
Humanity人性,体现在对人的全人关怀上,不单是灵魂,也包括身体)3、整全的教会观 (Connected Ecclesiology
= Ecclesia聚合的 + Diaspora分散的);4、整全的属灵观 (Connected Spirituality =
Everyday,指代的是宗教情境的活动——灵修、默想、聚会等,非宗教情境的活动——经商、参政、教育等);5、整全的使命观
(Connected Missiology = Soul Care + Social
Care灵魂关怀和社会关怀,福音使命与文化使命)。一个健康的领袖首先应该在信仰的认知上是健康的,没有整全的信仰认知便没有平衡的信仰实践,也就没有健康的领袖事奉。
中国基督徒对“属天健康”认识的误区
说起“属天健康”,大多数基督徒会理解为“属灵健康”,而忽略“身体健康”,以至于有的牧者、传道人非常重视属灵生命的丰盛,火热追求服事的工作,却不知不觉被疾病缠身,由于长时间忙碌缺乏锻炼,罹患癌症的牧者也不少,最终不得不停下手中的侍奉,开始与癌症抗争。当然,笔者并无批判之意,而是希望牧者们在繁忙的工作中能珍视身体健康。
另外一个误区就是,部分传道人误认为“重视身体健康就不属灵”,觉得“肉体”是属世的,“灵魂”是属神的。这种现象在农村教会比较普遍,是缺乏全备真理的教导造成。曾经有一位在大陆宣教多年的台湾牧者告诉基督时报同工,他在一些二、三线城市的教会看到了不少这样的“怪象”:有一次他受邀到一个教会讲道,到达目的地后,有一位接待同工问他“吃饭了吗?”没想到另外一个同工说“神的仆人不需要吃饭”,该牧者听完哭笑不得,不禁感叹,大陆的信徒需要正确认识福音,否则陷入信仰误区很可怜。
关于对“肉体”和“身体”的理解,也值得探讨,不能混为一谈。“身体”和“肉体”在《圣经》使用时有区别,《圣经》讲身体可以成为圣灵的殿,可以圣洁,但从不说肉体可以成为圣灵的殿,成为圣洁。讲基督的身体是教会,而不讲基督的肉体是教会。罗马书8章5-8,因为随从肉体的人,体贴肉体的事;随从圣灵的人,体贴圣灵的事,体贴肉体的就是死;体贴圣灵的乃是生命平安。原来体贴肉体的,就是与神为仇,因为不服神的律法,也是不能服。而且属肉体的人不能得神的喜欢。
身体也有两重性,可能圣洁,可能污秽;可能属灵,可能属魂;可能卑贱,可能光明,可能黑暗;可能上天堂,可能下地狱。
而我们的肉体也是软弱有限,知道饥饿病痛和疲惫,因此,无论是人的身体或人的肉体,都应该保养顾惜,不应当恨恶它或戕害它。但是不要随从和放纵肉体的邪情恶欲,不要体贴肉体,不要成为属肉体的,让罪在身上作王掌权。基督徒应该有属灵的智慧分辨这其中的区别,做到恰如其分,不偏左右。
上海一位姜牧师对此给出他的理解和认识:“凡属基督耶稣的人,是已经把肉体,连肉体的邪情私欲,同钉在十字架上了。”(加5:24)当我们看环境,听世界的声音,就是顺从肉体,就是属肉体的,当我们不是靠着信心在恩典里成长,而是试图靠行为赚取神的恩典,就是属肉体的。实际上,真正属于基督的人是完全定睛神十字架成就的,是关注并活出新造人的样式。我们需要告别对“肉体”错误的理解,更加保养顾惜身体,使之健康并充满活力。”
岂不知你们的身子就是圣灵的殿吗?这圣灵是从神而来,住在你们里头的;并且你们不是自己的人,因为你们是重价买来的,所以要在你们的身子上荣耀神。——林前6:19-20
亲爱的兄弟啊,我愿你凡事兴盛、身体健壮、正如你的灵魂兴盛一样。——约翰三书1:2&
既然肯定了“身体健康”的重要性,那关键是牧者、传道人如何能走上健康生活的道路。
牧者建议如何追求健康生活
有的牧者虽然知道身体健康重要,但真的因为太忙,没有时间锻炼运动,这也可以理解。而另外一些可能还没有这个意识,所以需通过一些活动帮助提升健康意识。近日,一位深圳的陈牧师通过自身的经历告诉基督时报同工,他曾是一位“零运动者”,几乎不会花时间运动,所以,他的身体一直不是特别好,随着年龄增长,体能也一天天下降。但是,今年当他参加完8天“领袖行军”的爬山活动时,他整个人被翻转和改变,开始重视身体健康,并开始向身边的人传递健康意识,希望通过自身的转变推动健康运动。
当问到曾经为何不重视健康运动时,陈牧师谈到几点原因:很多国人虽渴望健康,但不愿意付代价,在中国不锻炼的人还是占大多数,而牧师、传道也是其中之一。一方面因为牧者各样事务的缠累,导致身体的疲惫,以及自身的懒惰造成不爱运动,其实不运动没有什么客观原因,都是跟自身看重什么有关。
陈牧师指出,“如果你看重自己的健康,就会锻炼身体,我是自从参加胡牧的‘领袖行军’之后,开始觉得健康太重要,所以要从自己开始推动,先要有健康的观念,然后就是要付代价,改变自己的生活习惯,调整自己的作息规律。”
至于繁忙的中国牧者如何改变的话,陈牧师建议提醒牧者们,注重优先秩序很重要,身体健康比起做事情更重要,俗话说“身体是革命的本钱”,没有这个基础的话,什么服事都做不了。很多人信仰前喜欢的运动信仰后都不去做了,其实是可以继续坚持喜欢的运动。
陈牧师坦言,做事情背后的这个人身心灵是否健康很重要。如果牧者发现自己处于亚健康的状态,就要开始改变过去不健康的生活方式,在基督里成为一个新造的人,不仅仅只是说属灵层面的更新,也包括身体方面的改变。
《圣经》说,“操练身体益处还少,唯独敬虔,凡事都有益处。”(提前4:8)虽然操练敬虔更重要,但不代表不用操练身体,操练身体和操练灵性,都要重视,这两个是相辅相成的。没有一个健康的身体,怎么去服事神,服事人,敬拜神呢?许多传道人早逝也很遗憾。
我们每个人都只能从自己慢慢开始改变,寻找到适合自己锻炼运动的方式(室内室外都可以),开启健康生活。
近日,笔者读到一位牧者写的一篇关于“健康领袖”的博文,他谈到建造健康教会的关键在于健康领袖的兴起。“什么样的领袖就有什么样的教会”,这话虽然并不绝对正确,但大体上是对的。麦卫真博士在《健康的领袖》里明言健康的领袖就是一个全面发展、没有内在断层和脱节(也就是内外一致、知行合一)的领袖。
那什么是教会健康呢?教会是属灵的生命体,机体内各系统互助互动,以整体形式良好地运作,使神在教会身上的旨意和目标能够达到,且能对周边环境的挑战作出忠诚的响应。
麦卫真博士的《健康的领袖》本质其实是“回归圣经”的理念在教会建造方面的应用。这样我们便可以说属灵的健康其实就是返璞归真,回归圣经,脚踏实地,没有夸张,没有虚假,没有泡沫。该牧者总结说属灵方面的健康就两个词:平衡、诚实。
他还在文中写道,曾经听到有话说“平衡是神学之美”,然而要真正把握得住平衡却实在不是那么容易。从人本性里的有限和狭隘出发,很容易就导致片面和极端。当然片面和极端也并非绝对一无是处,它们往往比较容易产生出深刻和热忱。而深刻和热忱则比较容易引起共鸣,推动发展。只是如果长时间缺乏平衡的把握,则很难经得起环境的冲击,一旦失控,则容易导向另外一个结果,那就是混乱和破坏。所以我们说,比起火热,平衡更应该引起关注。我们需要火热,我们更需要健康。
在《健康的领袖》这本书里,麦卫真博士例举了许多教会领袖身上的不健康现象,即一些已经出现的断层,如:一个传讲认识神的传道人,自己的祷告生活却是一张白纸;一个基督徒音乐家可以唱着“耶稣是我一切问题的答案”,一面却和另一位歌手闹绯闻;一个在教会中身兼数职的人,却从没领一个人归主;一个牧师外表是在事奉神,里面却在与其他牧师竞争,拆毁别的教会,拉人来跟自己等。
根据麦卫真博士的建议,一个健康的领袖事奉应该融汇“基督、群体、品格、呼召、才干”五个方面的基本要素,此五者缺一不可。他把这架构称为“融汇模式”。
该牧者认为对目前中国教会领袖来说,缺乏的也正是这里面最重要的要素:基督——让基督居首位、与基督联合。没有基督便没有事奉,更没有领袖。只是现实中我们热衷教会事工的目的只是为了建立自己的权威、满足自己的虚荣、实现自己的野心而已。因此麦卫真博士说有时候神不得不夺走我们的事工,好让我们能发现祂自己。健康的领袖必需时常孤独、诚实地面对基督,同时带着一份交账的心。
由此看到,无论是中国的牧者、传道,还是信徒,都需要更深认识“属天健康”,重视和操练“属天健康”,活出平衡、整全、真实的丰盛生命。
“健康领袖”微信公众号:Lingxiuziyuan
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 游牧者 的文章

随机推荐