回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我最喜欢的食物是土豆
My favorite food is potatoes.
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
我喜欢牛排和土豆。你最喜欢的食物是什么?
I like steak and potatoes too. What's your favorite food?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
他最喜欢的食物是面条吗?英文怎么说是不是:Is his fayourite food noodles?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
应该是:Is noodles his favorite food?陈述句式是:Noodles is his favorite food.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.你想来个冰激凌吗?(翻译)2.请给全班同学读读你的食物清单.(翻译)3.我最喜欢吃的水果是葡萄.(翻译)4.
英语翻译1.你想来个冰激凌吗?(翻译)2.请给全班同学读读你的食物清单.(翻译)3.我最喜欢吃的水果是葡萄.(翻译)4.你早餐想吃什么?(翻译)5.让我们一起做沙拉吧!(翻译)6.薯条不是一种健康的食物.(翻译)7.Ann和他的妹妹喜欢吃热狗,因为他们很美味.(翻译)作文.介绍你喜欢的一种美食.(5句话.)
1.你想来个冰激凌吗?1. You wanted to have a ice cream? 2.请给全班同学读读你的食物清单.2. Please give the whole class classmate read your food list.3.我最喜欢吃的水果是葡萄.3. I like eating fruits are the grapes.4.你早餐想吃什么?4. What would you like for breakfast?5.让我们一起做沙拉吧!5. Let's do salad!6.薯条不是一种健康的食物.6. French fries not a healthy food.7.Ann和他的妹妹喜欢吃热狗,因为他们很美味.7. Ann and his sister like to eat hot dogs, because they are very delicious.作文:中文:我喜欢的美食有许多.但最喜欢的是葡萄.因为葡萄很甜,很酸,很好吃.里面含有许多水分.咬下去,好好吃啊!所以我很喜欢吃葡萄!英文:I like the food there are many. But like most grapes. For her grapes are sweet, very sour, it's very delicious.Contains many moisture. Bite going, so yummy! So I like eating grapes!_______________________________End______________________________
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译1.你想来个冰激凌吗?(翻译)2.请给全班同学读读你的食物清单.(翻译)3.我最喜欢吃的水果是葡萄.(翻译)4.》相关的作业问题
my favorite fruit is watermelon
next,i will introduce to everyone what kind of fruit she likes.
My favorite fruit is grapes
Today is the first day of high school school. The new teacher requirements of the class introduce themselves. The beginning of the new semester, I look forward
my name is XX, I'm a twelve years old happy sunny girl.I have a adorable black puppy and I love it(用 he/her比较好,更人性化) so much.
There are three members in my family:Mother,Father and me.We each have our own favorite food.Father thinks they taste delicious.(关键是each)
English, studies, to drink, write, Where, born I put milk and sugar on cereal at meals.Are you ready to make an order?-Would you like something to drink? -Some
Watermelon I like to eat watermelon is a fruit.Some of the watermelon shape of the park,some oval,there are even more surprising is that the square.Watermelon i
Los colores que a mí me gustan más son negro,blanco y morado.La fruta favorita para mí es la granada,mientras que odio mucho el limón.Tengo interés en subir a l
My father likes to eat chicken and hamburgers
What fruit do you like for breakfast?
改错:Kiwi fruit【doesn't taste】 bad but I【am】not too fond【of】it.【Recently,】【 there are a lot of kiwi fruits left in my house】and they will 【rot】 if I don't eat the
1.What kind of language is the body language?2.He knows a little about almost all kinds of music instruments.3.I love to eat this kind of fruit most.
As for apples,they are my favourite fruit.
应该 是这个吧 What fruit do you like to eat most?Cherry
1.Please make a food list for your supper.2.(1)Is he my brother's friend?(2)Does she like sandwiches?(3)Do they like vegetable?(4)Do you like bananas?(5)Is his
To Give Up the SeatLittle Johnny says "Mom,when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning,he told me to give up my seat to a lady.""Well,you've done the right th
1.高祖认为他的话很有气魄,太宗又坚决请求(不要杀他),于是放了他~2.恐怕不符合把他们从水深火热中救助出来的本意吧.~~3.足够报当年在渭水被他们打败的仇恨了~~1.下属陈述说“不行”,元膺回答说:“我用诚信待人,他们难道会背叛欺骗我吗“白”(陈述),“岂”(怎么),“我违”(宾语前置,背叛、欺骗我)2.陛下问及此事
Hello,my name is Lucy,I know,everyone to eat things like taste is different,for example:my mother to eat the hot,my dad likes to eat light things,and I like to

我要回帖

更多关于 乌龟最喜欢吃什么食物 的文章

随机推荐