拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语我最喜欢的足球运动员贝克汉姆作文70词
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My favourite football player is David Beckham…he is 39years old…He is famous for his brilliant free kick and crossing also,his striking appearance gains popularity…He had played for Manchester United,Real Madrid,Los Angeles Galaxy,AC Milan and Paris St Germain…He was the captain of England football team and he was the flag and sign of England… However he retired for couples of years…His dream cannot be interpreted which represents England to attend the world Cup in South Africa because he was badly injured…Apart form his career,he is a respectful father and husband in reality…unlike the other celebrities,he seldom has scandals…Now he has a happy life with his family~Overall his skills in football domain and his characteristic make him to be my favourite football player
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
将下列句子翻译成英语
1. 将来你打算干什么?&&& ________________________________________2. 我的理想
是成为一名足球运动员.&&& ________________________________________3. 我认为当一名医生很难.&&& ________________________________________4. 你知道汤姆住在哪儿吗?&&& ________________________________________5. 我不认为我长大以后,将当一名篮球队员.&&&& ________________________________________
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1. What are you going to be when you are older?2. My ambition is to be a football player.3. I think it is hard to be a doctor.4. Do you know where Tom lives?5. I don’t think I’m going to be a basketball player. 答案不唯一
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码他是一名好的足球运动员 的翻译是:He is a good football player 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他是一名好的足球运动员
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
He is a good football player
He is a good soccer athlete
相关内容&a别把伤心当成一种习惯 Sadly do not regard as one custom & a请明天致电给我 Will ask tomorrow to send a telegram for me & a被宠坏的孩子 Child who spoils & a在许多美国城市,在饭店内吸烟是违法的。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIf you consider export sales to be nothing more than “icing on the cake,” then that’s all they will ever be. 如果您在是所有的蛋糕比“结冰认为外销没什么更多”,然后他们将是。 & asetup cannot continue because this version of the net framework is incompatible with
a previously installed one for more information?? 因为净框架的这个版本与一早先安装的一个是不相容的对于更多信息,设定不可能继续? ? & awhat is your individuality 什么是您的个性 & a由于本周的船晚开,导致下周的船期不稳当 Because this week ship late starts, causes next week the sailing time not to be safe & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Never give up !believe in me! I well give you my all have! Never give up! believe in me! I well give you my all have! & aChinese toilet voyeur movie 中国洗手间voyeur电影 & aPowerless Unit 无力的单位 & awhat if you never see the tomorrow again? 若您从未再看明天? & a代扣 Generation of buckle & aSoundcheck 酣然的检查 & aI hoped you are happy, because I deeply have loved you。 我希望您是愉快的,因为我深深地爱您。 & aProductGuiID ProductGuiID & a他的内心世界是丰富多彩的 正在翻译,请等待... & aWho tama cares me 谁tama关心我 & aon board or usb cd-rom drive 在上或usb光盘驱动器 & a正在死去的人 Was dying human & aCould you piease give me some suggestiona for vacation spots 可能您piease给我某一suggestiona为休假区 & aprint screen sysrq 打印屏幕sysrq & a闭环系统特征方程 Closed-loop system secular equation & aYou, the world for me, I have not had a thing in the world 您,世界为我,我在世界上没有一件事 & aerror messapes 错误messapes & a普通话粤语 Standard spoken Chinese Cantonese & aI am a actively and open-minded girl . 我活跃地是和虚心的女孩。 & a我很爱 I love very much & a排骨煲仔饭 排骨煲仔饭 & aMy healthy lifesyle helps me get good grades 我的健康lifesyle帮助我得到好成绩 & aoh no
i dont have class oh没有我没有类 & aDon't get you, swear not to stop 不要得到您,发誓不停止 & a今晚会和朋友在一起聚聚! Tonight can together with the friend gathers!
& a在10月18日下午4点30分,我校将邀请来自澳大利亚的野生动植物保护专家来做一个英语报告。主讲人00,地点学校报告厅,注意报告结束会放映相关影片,准时参加。 正在翻译,请等待... & a希望你能永远在我身边 正在翻译,请等待... & a西蒙在几班? Simon in how many classes? & afamour places famour地方 & aInvestment Risk and Private Pensions 投资风险和私有退休金 & a我经常帮妈妈打扫房间 I help mother to clean the room frequently & a现在懂了很多事 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe desk whose leg is broken is very old. 腿断的书桌是非常老。 & adecide later when snagit is running 当snagit跑时,以后决定 & a我可以问你几个关于你学习情况的问题吗? I may ask your how many study the situation about you the question? & amichell michell & athe living room is large and comfortable 客厅是大和舒适的 & a我希望以后上一个好一点的大学,所以我要努力奋斗 I will hope in later a good university, therefore I will have to struggle diligently & aSVR can be described by the following equation
& a评估一个网站 Appraises a website & a好久不见,我很想你 Does not see for a long time, I think you very much & a很高兴你们来我空间 Very happy you come my space & a这些学生没有新 These students not new & a我的旅游计划 My traveling plan & aon arrival there 在那里到来 & a你永远都不知道接下来会发生什么
& ashe sorted all of them by street adress before delivering 她由街道地址排序了所有在交付之前 & a爱工作,爱翻译,更爱为追求梦想而奋斗 、翻訳する同類働く同類追求の夢に戦うことのための同類 & a他是一名好的足球运动员 He is a good soccer athlete &假如你叫迈克你很喜欢足球现在你有机会成为一名足球运动员请你发挥自己的想象,写一则英语短文,描绘一_百度知道
假如你叫迈克你很喜欢足球现在你有机会成为一名足球运动员请你发挥自己的想象,写一则英语短文,描绘一
你的球星梦
我有更好的答案
作业自己做。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。他希望长大后想当一名足球运动员的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道