“随着08奥运会的到来.”奥运会英语怎么说说

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译原文:2008年来了,我们即将迎接新一届奥运会的到来.从第一届希腊奥运会开始至今已经是第29届奥运会了.但是,这一届奥运会对中国,对每一个中国人来说是意义非凡的.因为,这一届奥运会将在中国的首都——北京举行.我们每一个人都应该发扬奥林匹克的精神:更快,更高,更强.让每一个来中国参加奥运会的运动选手都深深的记住在中国北京举行的奥运会!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
2008 is comeing, and we are about to usher in the new session of the arrival of the Olympic Games. Greece from the first session of the Olympic Games has already begun the first of the 29th Olympic Games. However, this session of the Olympic Games for China, the Chinese people a sense is remarkable. Because this Olympiad will be in the capital of China - Beijing held. Every one of us should carry forward the Olympic spirit: faster, higher and stronger. Let each one to China to attend the Olympic Games athletes have to remember deep in China at the Beijing Olympics!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2008 is coming……
In 2008 has come, we soon greet the new session of Olympic Games the arrival.Started from the first session of Greek Olympic Games already is until now the 29th session of Olympic Games.But, this sess...
in 2008 has come, we soon greet the new Olympic Games the arrival. Started from the first session of Greek Olympic Games already is until now the 29th Olympic Games. But, this Olympic Games to China, ...
扫描下载二维码我前不久 想下载美国nbc版本的北京奥运会开幕式,但是要去英文的网站下载看不懂。请帮我翻译
更新日期:
有些东西还是懂一点的
我下载了那个网站介绍的下载工具
图标名称是“vuze.exe”
我下载好以后
想双击它安装 这时候有个提示
Enveronment
your system.
JRE.minimum
version:1.5
请问这句话是什么意思
这个问题可能很难 不过 回答上来的话 加分的
还有就是 想问的是
在这个英文的网站上能把种子接到
迅雷这样的
下载工具上面下载吗好评回复The install4j wizard could not find a Java(TM) Runtime Enveronment on your system. You can locate or download a
suitable 32-bit JRE.(minimum version:1.5)
该install4j向导找不到Java ( TM )运行Enveronment在您的系统。您可以找到或下载
适合32位的JRE 。 (最低版本: 1.5 )
> 本站内容系网友提交或本网编辑转载,其目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。如涉及作品内容、版权和其它问题,请及时与本网联系,我们将在第一时间删除内容!
新浪科技讯 北京时间7月30日上午消息,美国市场研究公司尼尔森的数据显示,伦敦奥运会开幕式在美国成为有史以来观众最多的一届开幕式,NBC的转播创下了4070万人的收视记录.1996年,3977万美国人观看了亚特兰大奥运会开幕式.观看2008年北京奥运会开幕式的美国人有3490万.本次开幕式也创下了美国至去年冬天以来的收视记录.此届开幕式始于邦德护送伊丽莎白女 ...
自从有朋友给我留言说部落提供的文件下载地址失效后,我就开始怀疑是不是某盘的云存储服务是不是出了问题,毕竟前几年网盘服务非常火爆,市场需求非常大,国内每一个互联网企业都想从网盘中分得一杯羹,于是各种各样的网盘服务便如雨后春笋一般地出现了.这几年网盘环境发生了很大的变化,市场上现在经过惨烈的竞争后,现在活得比较滋润恐怕就只有腾讯微云.百度云盘.360网盘这三家了 ...
2012年夏季奥运会终于拉开序幕,尽管NBC一直向人们吹嘘,他们提供给体育迷们的流媒体数字如何如何.但今天的伦敦奥运会开幕式表演,NBC广播公司却没有提供开幕式的直播流媒体,而是在今晚的黄金时段,观众汇集了才播出.&洛杉矶时报&在一份电子邮件声明中表示,NBC此举无疑是认为&奥运会开幕式在线观看对于观众来说太 '复杂',现场直播,有些人 ...
由于个人精力有限,没时间制作原创的内容,想跟大家探讨下,如何通过采集的手段,来进行网站优化? 本人最近找了一套网络爬虫程序,可以有效网上的各种信息资源,包括文字.图片,但是鉴于百度目前更加认可内容原创,打击大量采集复制的行为,在这里想讨论下,如何把采集的信息很好的应用到网站优化中,提升网站排名. 对此我想到了以下几点: 从哪里采集信息? 1.采集禁止百度收录 ...
小米科技CEO雷军今日在出席2013年GMIC(全球移动互联网大会)硅谷站发言时表示,美国市场是小米非常想进入的一个市场,但在做好充分准备前,小米不会进入美国.由于小米已经进入台湾市场并且近期挖到了谷歌前全球副总裁雨果·巴拉加盟,因此业界认为小米进入美国市场的计划可能已经提上议程.不过雷军对此表示,美国是我们非常想进入的一个市场,但在做好充分准备前,我们不会 ...
爱德华·斯诺登新浪科技讯 北京时间3月20日早间消息,美国国家安全局(NSA)前雇员爱德华·斯诺登(Edward Snowden)在本周的德国CeBIT大会上表示,他希望与美国相关部门谈判,找到一种途径,从而以合法的方式返回美国国内,同时确保不会被投入监狱.在此次大会上,斯诺登通过远程视频发表了讲话.他表示:&我认为,对美国联邦政府和公众来说,这是 ...(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0[转载]NBC北京奥运会开幕式宣传片(含英文独白及翻译)
看看美国人从不同的视角在开幕式当天来描绘北京奥运,激动人心,且更加震撼,蕴含深刻的体育精神。视频内的独白,我已经全部翻译完毕。
The footprints in their history stretch back 5,000 years, but
for the world's greatest wall builders, makers of the Forbidden
City, what happens tonight is not merely a small step but a great
leap. China is welcoming the world.
他们(中国)的历史足迹可以追溯到五千多年前,但对于世界上最伟大的城墙的建造者、紫禁城的制作者,今晚发生的一切将不仅仅是一小步,而是一大飞跃!中国正在欢迎着世界。
Who will they be when this is over? The clock of their lives has
been beating with the screaming urgency. They have pushed
themselves to be as sharp as a razor's edge. For this summer, to be
here now and nowhere else, Beijing.
当这一切结束时,他们将会成怎样?他们生命的时钟已经和着紧迫的节奏不断颤动。他们已经把自己磨砺得像刀尖一样锋利。为了这个夏天,不在他处,只有在北京。
The first ever Olympics for the world's most populous nation,
1.3 billion who frame the front-page story of the 21st century. A
China both outside tie, and bursting every which way in a
bewildering rush of transformation.
这个第一次举办奥运会的世界上人口最多的国家,13亿的中国人构造出21世纪的故事头条。中国在与外界保持联系的同时,在各个方面迸发出令人眼花缭乱的飞速变化。
They have made themselves anew, relentlessly, devotedly, so they
might on these days (if you want) step into history. They've
submitted to an uncompromising search for mastery, (those arms
aren't working) repetitive motion, technique polished toward an
impossible ideal, fall, fail, get up.
他们已经让自己重生,不停歇而又用心的努力,所以他们很可能将这些日子载入史册。他们为了精益求精而坚定的探索,不断前进,为了一个不可能的理想而完善技能,跌倒了,失败了,再爬起来。
It's not the triumph, but the struggle.
这不是胜利,而是奋斗。
Why did they begin? Why do they endure?
他们为何开始?为何坚持?
I compete, because I want to run faster than anyone has ever
我参赛,是因为我想跑的比任何人都快。
Flipping on a 4-inch beam, I like daredevil, part of it.
在四英寸的横梁上弹跳,我像个夜魔侠,变成它的一部分。
You know, to get the chance to try to defend your gold medal, I
couldn't write a better story.
你知道,能获得这样一个机会去卫冕冠军,我不能再想出比这更好的事情了。
It is time for the colorful clash of the universe of shimmering,
still to be written biographies.
就在此刻,让多姿多彩的交锋成为宇宙中闪耀的辉煌,从而载入传记。&
It is time to chase eternal youth.
就在此刻,追寻永恒的青春。
Time to defy public heartbreak, laws of gravity, time for a
Jamaican lightening bolt, California brilliance.
此刻,不让万众失望,打破重力的限制。此刻,也许是属于牙买加的闪电博尔特,抑或是加利福尼亚的沙滩排球。
It is time for the sweetly-engaging gymnasts from West Des
Moines and the poised daughter of a decorated Olympian.
此刻,也许是属于从西部得梅因而来的甜美动人的体操选手,和沉着镇定的奥运金牌之女。
It is time for the one who has endured the grinding burden of
mind-blowing expectations.
此刻,也许是属于那些背负着万众期望而努力坚持的人。
Time for the headliner of the Athens' Games to play superman all
此刻,也许是为了雅典奥运会上那些明星们,能再呈现出超人状态从而席卷全球。
Are we about to see the fastest race ever, a dynasty confirmed,
a victory cheered by a billion voices? They have pushed themselves
to be as sharp as a razor's edge. For the scintillating prospect of
enduring accomplishment. To live these Games as the greatest
Olympic champion of all time. They have made themselves anew for
this summer, for Beijing, for this, now!
我们将要看到前所未有的超高速竞赛,一个时代的确立,一个胜利伴随着十多亿观众的喝彩。他们已经把自己磨砺得像刀尖一样锋利(这句话在本片中用了两次,经典中的经典)。为了闪耀的前景,不断坚持使命。为了成为空前的最伟大的奥运冠军。他们已经让自己重装上阵,为了这个夏天,为了北京,为了这一切,就是现在!
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。我认为有必要在2008年奥运会之前提高我们的英语口语 的翻译是:I think it is necessary prior to the 2008 Olympic Games to improve our spoken English 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我认为有必要在2008年奥运会之前提高我们的英语口语
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I think that is necessary before the 2008 Olympic Games to improve our spoken English
I think it is necessary prior to the 2008 Olympic Games to improve our spoken English
I think it is necessary prior to the 2008 Olympic Games to improve our spoken English
I think it is necessary to increase our 2008 prior to the Olympics oral English
I thought has the necessity in 2008 in front of the Olympic Games enhances our English spoken language
相关内容&a你长大后想做什么工作 After you grow up want to do any work & abut lukily the supermarktet is only 20minutes' walk 但lukily supermarktet是20minutes'仅步行 & aThe most painful goodbyes are the ones never said,but the heart already knows it's over 最痛苦的goodbyes是从未说的那个,但心脏已经知道它是 & a我可以接触到很多不同的社会上的人 I may contact in very many different societies human & aAccording the writer,you can make the day feel special by wearing your favourite clothes. 达成协议作家,您能使天感觉特别通过穿您的喜爱衣裳。 & a大学教育让我学会了团队合作、服从组织、实际动手能力以及服务意识,有较好的自学能力和组织协调能力。 正在翻译,请等待... & aBRING THE MILKMAID ITEMS FROM THE BARN 带来挤奶的妇女项目从谷仓 & a??? ?? 2 ???? It ladles and it will count 2 suckers it is, & a狗是我们的好朋友,我们不应该伤害它们 The dog is our good friend, we should not injure them & aNow, with our economic development, culture is changing 现在,以我们的经济发展,文化是改变 & a有时他们的意见出现了分歧 并决定彼此不再说话 Sometimes their opinion appeared the difference and decided each other no longer speaks & a在做听力练习时,建立自信心、保持放松、自然的和稳定的心态对于提高听力能力至关重要 When makes the hearing practice, establishes the self-confidence, the maintenance relaxes, natural and the stable point of view regarding sharpens the hearing ability very important & atony can make the cake himself 时髦的罐头做蛋糕 & a今天,迎来了祖国第62个生日。 Today, has welcomed the motherland 62nd birthday. & astaff transfer 职员调动 & aIf one day I disappeared, don't come to me, that's my 如果一天我消失了,不要来到我,是我的作为绝望步行; & aBase coating Base coating & a我是寄宿生。在校生活酸甜苦辣、喜怒哀乐样样俱全!有时开心、有时烦恼成了我的家常便饭!校园生活就是如此变化莫测,只有这样,校园生活才够精彩!在教室、在宿舍的生活充实着我的每一天! I am the boarding student.The enrolled students live good and bad in life, the laughter, anger, sorrow, and happiness are every kind complete! Sometimes sometimes was happy, the worry has become my pot luck! The campus life is so unpredictable, only then like this, the campus life only then suffices & atalyor swift you belong with me 正在翻译,请等待...
& a跟老师讲 Says with teacher & a明亮的栖身空间,才能给业主带来好心情。卧室衣柜的选择和布局,可以根据卧室的朝向方位而定。假如卧室门窗朝北,采光和透风较差,最好选用浅色系的衣柜。衣柜应尽量摆放在墙角阴暗处,不要摆放在窗户或者卧室门旁边。这样可以避免衣柜遮挡光线,让卧室变得更阴暗。假如卧室采光透风很好,衣柜色调上则没有过多讲究,但是最好不要选择表面镶嵌太多反光金属和玻璃的衣柜。 Bright stays the space, can bring the mood to the owner.The bedroom closet choice and the layout, may face the position according to the bedroom to decide.North if the bedroom windows and doors face, the natural lighting and ventilates well badly, selects the tinted department the closet.The closet
& a他不在教室,他在图书馆。 He not in classroom, he in library. & aask sb with sth 要求sb与sth & a生产聚氯乙烯需要大量的水, The production polyvinyl-chloride needs the massive water, & a娶我,你敢吗? Marries me, you dares? & a户证厅 Household card hall & aas to the influence of noises on whales,which of the following statements is TRUE? 至于噪声的影响对鲸鱼,以下声明是真实的? & a幼男 Young male & a关于我们的故事才刚刚开始。 Only then just started about ours story. & aI call you u no pick up the phone wor 我告诉您u没有拾起电话wor & a超速行驶是不文明的现象 Exceeds the speed limit is the uncivilized phenomenon & aI grew up with grandfather 我长大与祖父 & a即使失败,我们也是冠军 正在翻译,请等待...
& a莫嘉华 Not Jiahua & a令人鼓舞的信息 Inspiring information & a草是绿的 The grass is green & athe series pair being of 系列对是 & a繁重 Arduous & a主要供医疗机构施行外科手术用,适用于头、颈、胸、腹腔、会阴、四肢等外科、妇产科、泌尿科、五官科、脑外科等手术需要 Mainly executes the surgical operation for the medical establishment to use, to be suitable for, neck, chest, abdominal cavity, perineum, four limbs surgeries and so on and so on surgical departments, gynecology and obstetrics department, urology department, five senses branch, thoracic surgery depa & ajust wonder why you are in such huury to see me 请想知道为什么您将在huury的这样看见我 & a里面有许多的鱼 正在翻译,请等待...
& aelectronic panel board 电子镶板 & a请不要留言 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他是办公室和家庭的重要工具 He is the office and the family important tool & a56部,是世界上最快且运行最距离最长的电梯 56, are in the world is quickest also the movement most is away from the longest elevator & a你对它们有兴趣吗?请你在10月20日前,告诉我 You have the interest to them? Invites you before October 20, tells me & a韩式无痛包皮包茎美容术 Han Shiwu pain wrapper foreskin cosmetology arts & a是的、我其实习惯这样的生活了 Is, I was familiar with such life actually & a无痛包皮包茎美容术 Non-pain wrapper foreskin cosmetology arts & a计算机辅助设计中心 Computer-aided design center & aI hope things work now more difflcult 我希望事现在运作更多difflcult & apeople like swimming in summer,even in the other three seasons 人们喜欢游泳在夏天,甚而在其他三个季节 & aHow if I can'tcatch up with the airplane to manage? 怎么,如果I can'tcatch以处理的飞机? & ajim is a new student in ben's class 吉姆是一名新的学生在本的类 & a你想要那种型号,我需要您的具体要求 You want that kind of model, I need your specific request & a里面有许多的鱼和螃蟹 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我认为有必要在2008年奥运会之前提高我们的英语口语 I thought has the necessity in 2008 in front of the Olympic Games enhances our English spoken language &

我要回帖

更多关于 举办奥运会的利弊英语 的文章

随机推荐