续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
“闺蜜”“铁哥们”英语咋说
&&英语学习资料
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
师兄弟的英文
英文翻译fellow apprentices of one and the same master&&&& international brotherhood of magicians&&&&1.(同一师傅而拜师在前的人) senior fellow apprentice2.(师傅的儿子中年龄比自己大的) the son of one's mas ...&&&&1.(义和团对自己头领的称呼) our leader2.(称同学中年长才高者) way of address for one's older classma ...&&&&兄弟[口语]1.(弟弟) younger brother2.(男子跟辈分相同的人或对众人说话时的谦称) i3.(称 ...&&&&chen hanjing&&&&the young master&&&& look out, officer&&&&young polecemen in love&&&& san jaat si hing&&&&mamba- 25&&&&xin za young polecemen in love&&&&sworn brother&&&&foster-brother&&&&sworn brothers&&&&half brother&&&&full brothers&&&&cousin&&&&[方言] (北方妇女用以称年岁小于自己的男子) elder brother&&&&br branch;brother&&&&sworn brother&&&& good brothers&&&&two brothers&&&&stepbrother&&&&king brother&&&&morohide&&&&moroyuki
例句与用法The acting skill of the player is not a quarter as good as his professional brothers .那位演员的演技远远不如他的师兄弟们。He ' s the same school as you , ito伊藤,他与你可是同门师兄弟啊External events mirror the kaleidoscope developments within all of us我们这些师兄弟都能具体地见证。 Brothers g . v . and o . there was a conversation preliminary to the reception of a new brotherTb和o这几个师兄弟都来探望我了,为着接纳一个新师弟,事前举行了一次会商。 In a fight against the gangsters , sing who is watched by a previous soccer star fung fights his way out show his powerful martial arts kicking skills星被流落街头的昔日球星明锋偶然发现其足球天份,更与一班少林师兄弟共组球队,进军全国大赛。 In a fight against the gangsters , sing who is watched by a previously soccer star fung fights his way out show his powerful martial arts kicking skills星被流落街头的昔日球星明锋偶然发现其足球天份,更与一班少林师兄弟共组球队,进军全国大赛。 In a fight against the gangsters , sing who is watched by a previously soccer star fung fights his way out show his powerful martial arts kicking skill . .星被流落街头的昔日球星明锋偶然发现其足球天份,更与一班少林师兄弟共组球队,进军全国大赛。 Samo hung and yen biao have co - starred with jackie several times , including the movies winners and sinners five lucky stars , project a , my lucky stars , and twinkle , twinkly lucky stars to name just a few他的师父就是着名的京剧大师于占元师父于素秋的父亲。于师父为成起了一个名,叫元楼。其他的师兄弟也是以元字为名。 I must , i must talk to you , said prince andrey . you know that pair of womens gloves he referred to the masonic gloves given to a newly initiated brother to be entrusted to the woman he loved“我应该,我应该跟你谈谈, ”安德烈公爵说道, “你知道我们妇女的手套他说的是共济会发给新近中选的师兄弟用以亲自送给心爱的女人的手套。 Master s heart ached when she saw disciples creating bad karma out of ignorance , so she painstakingly explained this to us . perhaps one s karmic hindrances are so great that we cannot suppress our jealousy , but we still have to try our best to control it师父心疼徒儿无明造下业障,才苦口劝诫我们,如果难免因果的业力影响,很难克制内心的嫉妒,但还是要尽量控制,念在彼此都是师兄弟,怎能忍心? 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
师兄弟的英文翻译,师兄弟英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译师兄弟,师兄弟的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译A football team is—— —— —— 11 players.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
A football team is【made up of】11 players.be made up of (某整体)由不同部分组成祝你开心如意!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我兄弟每天踢两个小时的足球是什么意思?
我兄弟每天踢两个小时的足球
问题补充:
My brother playing two hours of football every day
正在翻译,请等待...
My brothers kick every day for two hours the soccers
My brother play for two hours a day of football
我打了两个小时足球。
我来回答: