拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写一篇关于游泳的英语作文,和朋友在游泳池一起玩耍的作文不要写太多.
花残倾天尊
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
今天,我和我的小伙伴们一起来到游泳池.准备来一场热闹的游泳大赛.因为今天很热,所以人特别多.我们特地找一个人少的地方.随着我的一位同伴的口哨,我们一同奋力地向前游去,活像一只欢乐的鱼儿.几个小时后,我们准备离开.虽然很累,但是我们都很开心Today,I and my friends went to the swimming pool together.Going to have a swimming contest.Because today is very hot,so people much more special.We specially find one less place.As one of my companions whistle,we swam on fighting together,like a happy fish.A few hours later,we are ready to leave.Though very tired,but we are all very happy我教你个办法,下次写英语作文前,先用中文自己写一下,再用词典翻译,多方便.不过这是损招,最好别用,平时自己可以写写啊,把它当做一种乐趣.等到来不及的时候用.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文介绍我们的学校_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文介绍我们的学校
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢劝说英语作文-关于劝说英语作文
劝说英语作文,话题作文
劝说英语作文
- 话题作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   劝说是一门特殊的语言艺术。在日常中,大家常常会有一些坏习惯,我们一旦就要对这些不行为进行劝说。今天,栏目小编整理了三篇《劝说》供大家交流。想浏览更多相关,请点击作文网栏目。
  篇一:
  One day, a student named Tom in Grade One was smoking in the front of the classroom. At that time the headmaster Mr Green saw the student smoking and asked him which grade he was in. He told the headmaster he was in Grade One and that he couldn&t read yet. & Do you see the slogan & NO SMOKING & on the wall? & the headmaster asked. Students in the school are not allowed to smoke and it&s a bad habit for students to smoke. We know smoking does harm to students& health. They must get rid of the bad habit as soon as possible.
  篇二:劝说交
  I know you are having trouble in making friends. However, the situation is easy to change if you take my advice. Here are some tips to help you.First of all, you should keep smiling. By doing this , your classmates will know you are friendly and would like to make friends with you. Secondly, it would be a good idea to learn about your classmates& likes and dislikes. That way, you will soon find people with the same interests . I think that is a good way to find new friends. Thirdly, learn to other people patiently. Sometimes, people just need someone to whom they can talk things through. If you are a good listener, I am sure you will have a lot of friends in time. Finally, I suggest that you join a club or take part in some after-school activities, where you will meet more people and it is quite likely that you will find some good friends.
  篇三:劝说不抽烟英语作文
  Smoking, which may be a pleasure for some people, is a series of discomforts for their fellows. Medicai scientists have expressed their concern about the effect of smoking on the health not only of those who are smoking but also of those who live in the air polluted by tobacco smoke. And studies show that non-smokers suffer more than the smokers themselves.
  A great number of students have joined in trying to persuade the university to forbid smoking. Smoking is not allowed in theatres, cinemas and in other public places. Therefore,smoking must be forbidden in our classrooms.
  Although many people have passed away for having smoked a lot and we call on people to give up smoking, yet many more will turn down what we say every day. I think it more important to call on the smoker to use good judgment and to show concern for others.
  想了解更多话题作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
话题作文点击量排行
话题作文频道最新更新
劝说英语作文
话题作文频道编辑推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语作文:劝说不爱做运动的人英语对话
算了吧ct70
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
You really should consider doing exercises.WhyLook at you.You are getting out of the shape.And this is definitely very bad for your health.All right.What should I do.Work out every day.Go to the gym.Go jogging in the park.doing house work is also exercise.Just don't stay there.Move yourself.All right.I'll do it.Let's clean all these dishes first.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】M5 Unit 1 劝说性的书信写作_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
M5 Unit 1 劝说性的书信写作
总评分4.2|
浏览量7686
用知识赚钱
大小:192.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢