众所周知,2018奥运会在哪儿举行每四年举行一次的翻译是:什么意思

和奥运会一样,亚运会也是每四年举行一次 的翻译是:And the Olympics, Asian Games are held once every four years 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
和奥运会一样,亚运会也是每四年举行一次
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
And Games, Asian Games is held every four years
Is same with the Olympic Games, the Asian Games also is every four years is held one time
And the Olympics, Asian Games are held once every four years
and the Olympic Games, Asian Games is also held every four years
Is same with the Olympic Games, the Asian Games also is every four years is held once
相关内容&askipped a meeting 未参加了会议 & aTom looks forward to test tomorrow 汤姆盼望明天测试 & ait is a student 正在翻译,请等待...
& a小时候的照片都在妈妈那里 Childhood picture all in mother there & awe shall also be rich(wealthy)and clever 我们也将是富有(富裕)和聪明的 & aThis is done so that they keep pace with all the research and development dome in the medical fiield 这做,以便他们在医疗fiield与所有研究与开发圆顶同步 & a那段话是我借助网站翻译出来的,我的英语实在太差了 That Duan Hua is I translates with the aid of the website, my English too has been really bad & aNo batch apply 批不申请 & aMount Controllers 登上控制器 & a网上冲浪很有趣 On the net the surfing is very interesting & aYou may also ask our translator Shirley to provide quotation and lead time or translating this case, as a reference for Timon’s consideration. 您可以也要求我们的翻译Shirley作为参考提供引文和前置时间或翻译这个论点,为Timon的考虑。 & a检查人 Investigator & a最好的祝愿给你们 The best wish gives you & a子宫切除术 Womb excision method & aand what each individual may become accustomed to. 并且什么单独的其中每一也许习惯。 & a车辆年检 Vehicles annual inspection & a也使我懂得很多 Also causes me to understand very many & a如果你不肯宽容她的错误,她会很沮丧 If you are not willing to forgive her mistake, she can be very depressed & alive view shoot 活看法射击 & a我喜欢你,我更喜欢你 I like you, I like you & aTo Be United 将被团结 & aHe has to do hard work but he is paid less he liks to watch football matches very much spends much time on them . 他必须完成坚苦工作,但他被支付较少他liks观看足球比赛在他们上非常花费时间。 & a你知道怎样照顾这只电子狗吗? You knew how looks after this electronic dog? & a他叔叔是干什么的 His uncle does any & a天空蓝 The sky blue & aclose date 接近的日期 & a我有一个新同桌她叫余苗,满口脏话黑色的长头发,一双迷人的眼神她喜欢上数学课,她穿着褐色的衣服黑色的牛仔裤黑色的鞋头上别着发卡上课很专心,因为她想考重本我发现她总是说一句话。老子就艹了 I have one to share a table she to be called -odd seedling newly, the full mouth bad language black long hair, a pair of enchanting look she likes on the mathematics course, she puts in brown clothes black jeans black shoes not to send the card to attend class very devotionally, because she wants to & aThe time to play basketball! Come to me! It was swollen, we'll go with Bosnia and went to the theater. The time to play basketball! Come to me! It was swollen, we'll go with Bosnia and went to the theater. & a八字胡 Caret-shaped Hu & aもう 另 & a不要在这儿的河里游泳 Do not swim in here river & aRaise your wanted level 提高您的被要的标准 & a有一扇门 Some leafed door & a应此次作业要求给您写信 Should this work request write a letter to you & asystem stabilizer (PSS) using a speed deviation is proposed 系统安定器(PSS)使用速度偏差提议 & a你的密码不正确 Your password is not correct & a懂我的人很少很少- Understands me the person to be very few very few - & afengying fengying & a6. What living habits do you have? which is the best living habit? 6. 您有什么生存习性? 最佳的生存习性是哪些? & a你不脱我走了啊 You did not escape me to walk & aThe sport governing body IAAF took away Robles’ gold medal because he obstructed Liu 因为他阻碍了刘,体育执行机构IAAF拿走了Robles’金牌 & ait’s also identified in the same source as beauty as a result of balance or harmonious arrangement 它在来源也被辨认和秀丽一样由于平衡或和谐安排 & a星期天她从不工作。 She ever does not work on Sunday. & agiftour giftour & a因为我想知道世界发生了什么事 Because I want to know the world has had any matter & aI 'm waiting for someone, someone who 'll enter my life & share my emotions , someone who 'll cherish me all the more for the length of time 我等待某人,将进入我的生活&分享我的情感的人,更加将爱护我为时间的人 & aaddress of
sender 发令者地址 & a每天准时完成作业 Every day punctually completes the work & aAniong Aniong & aA friends in need is a friend indeep 朋友在需要是朋友indeep & aThanks for your letter and the nice phcto of your dog. 感谢您的信件和您的狗好的phcto。 & aLa revedere 屈再见 & adermis 真皮 & a随着经验的增长,原来很难处理的问题现在很容易就解决了 Along with the experience growth, very was originally difficult the question which processed very to be easy to solve now & a广州长力纸箱机械有限公司 Governor Guang strength paper box machinery limited company & a和奥运会一样,亚运会也是每四年举行一次 Is same with the Olympic Games, the Asian Games also is every four years is held once &当前位置: &
求翻译:现代的奥运会都是每四年举行一次。运动会主要有两种:夏季奥运会和冬季奥运会。冬季奥运会总是在夏季奥运会的前两年举行,只有达到他们各自项目统一标准的运动员才会被接受参加奥运会。选手可以来自全世界任何一个地方。冬季奥运会并不包括跑步和骑马比赛。跑步、游泳、划船和一些团队项目是在夏季运动会上进行。现在只要他们的运动员达到了标准,任何国家都能参赛。总共有250多个项目,每个项目都有自己的标准。第一届奥运会在希腊举行。第29届奥运会在北京举行,对此,我们中国人无比自豪。能够举办奥运会是莫大的荣耀。是什么意思?
现代的奥运会都是每四年举行一次。运动会主要有两种:夏季奥运会和冬季奥运会。冬季奥运会总是在夏季奥运会的前两年举行,只有达到他们各自项目统一标准的运动员才会被接受参加奥运会。选手可以来自全世界任何一个地方。冬季奥运会并不包括跑步和骑马比赛。跑步、游泳、划船和一些团队项目是在夏季运动会上进行。现在只要他们的运动员达到了标准,任何国家都能参赛。总共有250多个项目,每个项目都有自己的标准。第一届奥运会在希腊举行。第29届奥运会在北京举行,对此,我们中国人无比自豪。能够举办奥运会是莫大的荣耀。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
The modern Olympic Games are held every four years. There are two main games: Summer and Winter Olympic Games. Winter Olympic Games in the Summer Olympic Games are always held the first two years, only to achieve a uniform standard of their respective projects will only be accepted in the Olympic Ga
The modern Olympic Games all are every four years are held once.The games mainly has two kinds: Summer Olympics and winter Olympics.Winter Olympics always at summer Olympics' previous two years hold, only then achieved their respective project unification standard the athlete only then can accept pa
Modern Olympic Games are held once every four years. Games there are two main kinds: summer and winter Olympic Games. Winter Olympics are always held two years before the summer Olympic Games, only athletes to reach their respective project uniform standards will not be accepted in the Olympic Games
Modern Olympic Games are held once every four years. Games there are two main kinds: summer and winter Olympic Games. Winter Olympics are always held two years before the summer Olympic Games, only athletes to reach their respective project uniform standards will not be accepted in the Olympic Games
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译_百度知道
翻译一下英文
When the Romans conquered Greece in 146 BC,they took over the idea of the Olympic Games were continued them for several centuries.But in the year AD 393,the Games were abolished by the Roman emperor.
It was over 1500 year...
我有更好的答案
但参赛国需要支付本国运动员的费用。奥运会是从一个举着火炬的人进入主会场开始的,这个火炬是在奥林匹亚山上由太阳点燃的。火炬象征着希腊人运动精神的延续。由于是希腊人最早创立了这种远古的盛会,希腊被认为是现代奥运会的发源地。从那时开始,奥运会每4年举行一次。众所周知的奥运旗帜则是一个现代的观念。相互交错的圆环象征着五大洲共享这一盛会。北京已经获得了2008年夏季奥运会的举办权。中国人民的梦想终于实现了。主办国需要提供大量的设施,包括一个露天大型体育场,游泳池和居住用的房屋,并且一直熊熊燃烧,贯穿奥运会的始终。但是因为两次世界大战,在和1944年没有举行。火炬由一连串的传递者接力传递进入主会场。现在,奥运会由不同国家轮流举办。在超过1500年之后的1896年,这样的一种世界性的盛会又重新举办公元前164年,当罗马人征服了希腊之后,他们继承了举办奥林匹克运动会的思想并持续了几个世纪。但是在公元393年,奥运会却被罗马皇帝废止了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏