为什么袜子和鞋在英语单词后面为什么必须+s_百度知道
为什么袜子和鞋在英语单词后面为什么必须+s
为什么袜子和鞋在英语单词后面为什么必须+s
我有更好的答案
袜子是Socks鞋子是shoes一般都用复数因为有两只
采纳率:81%
来自团队:
因为都是一对儿啊
因为对于鞋袜一般都是成双成对, 因此用复数表述.He has blue shoes. She wears stockings.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。什么样的英语单词加了s意思就完全不同了_百度知道
什么样的英语单词加了s意思就完全不同了
我有更好的答案
mean动词,意思是。形容词意思是吝啬的加s后means名词意思是方法,手段
custom风俗customs海关
采纳率:59%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。最全面的英语鞋类词汇表_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
最全面的英语鞋类词汇表
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢妈妈给我买了一双新运动鞋 的翻译是:My mother bought me a new pair of sneakers 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
妈妈给我买了一双新运动鞋
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Mom bought me a new pair of shoes
Mother has bought a pair of new sports shoes for me
My mother bought me a new pair of sneakers
My mother bought me a pair of new shoes
Mother has bought new athletic shoes to me
相关内容&a关键词:农民工返乡创业;原因;困境;对策 Key word: The peasant laborer returns to one's nativ R D Countermeasure & a图纸送审 The blueprint sends for approval & amaking such things as dynamos,
& a都是通过贸易公司做的 All is the transit trade company does & aI do not want to see you forever,if it is possible 正在翻译,请等待...
& a它正在吃香蕉 It is eating the banana & aa)您需要的货物(10箱办公用品)已装船,明日起航运往香港。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a大约7:20 About 7:20 & aand therefore they streamli
& aINTENDED FCL CONTAINER DELIVERY CUT-OFF AT HKG 意欲的FCL容器交付切除在HKG & a一会跟你联系 One can relate with you & avisual aid 直观教具 & aoperable program or batch file. 可行的节目或批文件。 & achangsha 长沙 & a她对城市生活感到厌倦 She to the city life felt is weary of
& aSwear I will not forget you forever。。。。。。。。。。。。。。Love you forever。。。。。。。。。。。。。。Love you fo... 发誓我永远不会忘记您。。。。。。。。。。。。。。永远爱您。。。。。。。。。。。。。。爱您fo… & aOdd one out Odd one out & athe hongkong end shanghai bankis cprporation limiteen 香港末端上海bankis cprporation limiteen & a辣炒年糕 Fries the lunar new year's cake spicily & aMay the magic of love twinle in your lives throughout the holidays and the upcoming new year* 5月爱twinle魔术在您的生活中在假日和即将来临的新的year*中 & a中式厨房 Chinese type kitchen & agold electrode 金电极 & athe boy gave a smart answer to the question 男孩给了一个聪明的答复问题 & a他为他的晚年做了很好的准备 He has made the very good preparation for his old age & awho can complete one’s own work 谁可能完成自己工作 & aif you decided to learn a new language,you would have to devote all your efforts to it 如果您决定学会一种新的语言,您会必须致力所有您的努力于它 & a我想这个就是你! I thought this is you! & a睡眠不正常 The sleep is not normal & a你必须知道你的旅游团队 You must know your traveling team
& aCould you take me to the somewhere 可能您把我带对某处 & a一个小女孩的书 A little girl's book & a我说我会爱你,是永远 I said I can love you, is forever & avediamo le partite 我们看比赛 & a我跳舞很好 I dance very well & afacilitates trade. 促进贸易。 & aciudadanos 公民 & aBiodiesel contains no petroleum, but it can be blended at any level with petroleum diesel to create a biodiesel blend. Biodiesel contains no petroleum, but it can be blended at any level with petroleum diesel to create a biodiesel blend. & a男孩子们的衣服 Boy clothes & a你希望我是你的女朋友吗? You hoped I am your girlfriend? & alittele balls littele球 & awarning:the high memory area(HMA) is not available 警告:高端内存区(HMA)不是可利用的 & a曹军以为黄盖前来投降,纷纷观看。船队驶近水寨,燃起熊熊烈火。 Cao Jun thought the yellow lid comes to surrender, watches in abundance.The fleet drives the near naval base, ignites the flaming raging fire. & ayou needthis to make a sandwich 。bread 您做三明治的needthis。面包 & aKiss me, Kiss me
& afree style just for you 自由样式为您 & a奶奶用一些毛线织了一块漂亮的地毯 Paternal grandmother has woven an attractive rug with some yarn & a音乐节我们需要帮主 The music festival we need to help the host & aI am preparing to go to! 我准备去! & a保护环境 减少污染 Protection environment reduction pollution & a在你过节的时侯 Celebrates a holiday in you & aPellet Dryer and Vibrating Screen are operated and the test run of pneumatic conveying of pellets is carried out for the purpose of confirming the performance of the pneumatic conveying system.
& a已收到修改后的订单 After has received the revision the order form & a你明天有时间吗? You will have the time tomorrow? & aeven though i really love you
& a妈妈给我买了一双新运动鞋 Mother has bought new athletic shoes to me &鞋子的英语单词怎么读_百度知道
鞋子的英语单词怎么读
我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。