我们课后在学校进行深圳市体育运动学校的英语

There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There 的翻译:我的学校里有一个大操场。我们有在操场上体育课,我们经常做运动,太。我们的教学楼有五层。我的教室是在五楼。它又大又干净。在三楼计算机房。二楼有一座图书馆。库中有很多书。我经常看书在这里。有一些音乐室和教学楼,太翻译公司室。在我的学校的老师都很好。学生们非常礼貌和智能。在我的学校,我很高兴。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
There is a big playground in my school. We have P.E. class on the playground and we often play sports on it , too. Our teaching building has five floors. My classroom is on the fifth floor. It is big and clean. The computer rooms are on the third floor. There is a library on the second floor. There
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
在我的学校有一个大操场。我们有PE类在操场上,我们经常玩的运动,太。我们的教学楼有五层。我的课堂上了五楼。这是大和清洁。电脑室在三楼。在二楼有一个图书馆。有许多书籍在图书馆。我经常在这里看书。 ,也有一些音乐室,美术室,教学楼。在我校的老师都非常亲切。学生都非常有礼貌,聪明。我很高兴在我校。
我的学校里有一个大操场。我们有在操场上体育课,我们经常做运动,太。我们的教学楼有五层。我的教室是在五楼。它又大又干净。在三楼计算机房。二楼有一座图书馆。库中有很多书。我经常看书在这里。有一些音乐室和教学楼,太翻译公司室。在我的学校的老师都很好。学生们非常礼貌和智能。在我的学校,我很高兴。
有一个大操场在我的学校。 我们有P.E。 分类在操场,并且我们经常演奏体育对此,也是。 我们教的大厦有五个地板。 我的教室在第五楼。 它是大和干净的。 计算机室在第三楼。 有一个图书馆在二楼上。 有许多书在图书馆里。 我这里经常读了书。 有一些音乐房间和翻译公司房间在教的大厦,也是。 老师在我的学校是非常亲切的。 学生是非常礼貌和聪明的。 我是愉快的在我的学校。
有一个大球场在我的学校。 我们P.E. 类别的游乐场和我们经常发挥体育对它,太过。 我们的教学大楼5层楼。 我在五楼教室。 它是大和清洁。 计算机的房间在三楼。 设有一个图书馆在二楼。 有很多书籍的图书馆。 在这里我经常阅读的书。 有一些音乐室、美术室的教学大楼,太。 在我国学校的教师是非常。 学生很有礼貌和智能。
我的学校里有一个大操场。我们有在操场上体育课,我们经常做运动,太。我们的教学楼有五层。我的教室是在五楼。它又大又干净。在三楼计算机房。二楼有一座图书馆。库中有很多书。我经常看书在这里。有一些音乐室和教学楼,太翻译公司室。在我的学校的老师都很好。学生们非常礼貌和智能。在我的学校,我很高兴。一篇关于学校开展体育活动的英语短文 词数不少于60个要求如下1、学校每年秋季举办运动会,你去年获得跳远第一名2、同学们通常早上锻炼,下午做眼操,课后打篮球或足球3、运动有益于健康,你准备进行更多的锻炼.My School Sport
离殇必死538
My School Sport
My school holds sport meeting every year, and I won the first price in long jump last year. The students usually take exercises in the morning and do eye exercises in the afternoon. After class, they will play basketball or football. Doing sport is good for health, I will take more exercises .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码体育课的海词问答与网友补充:
体育课的相关资料:
【近义词】
相关词典网站:结合你在校园生活,就学校是否在学生中开展课外体育运动这一话题,用英语写一篇短文!
Yes, some injuries have indeed taken place in the campus recently. I still remember I once had my arm broken while playing basketball. Since then, my parents have forbidden me to take part in any PE class. Some schools have even withdrawn from sports activities out of class. They require kids just to stayin the classroom. Those who violate the “rules” would be scolded.
As far as I’m concerned, sports should not be cancelled for the students’ sake. We can take some measures to avoid such injuries. Sports can build up our bodies, and enable us to grow up in good health.Though sports require a big investment of time, money and energy, the physical and emotional benefits coming from playing sports are worth it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 深圳市体育运动学校 的文章

随机推荐