为了保持健康,他已经细节决定健康读后感每天做运动的翻译是

Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy. 的翻译是:经常运动是使我保持健康的一个重要部分。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
经常运动是使我保持健康的一个重要部分。
定期运动是一个重要的部分维持我健康。
规则练习是保持我的一个重要部分健康。
相关内容&aHis children are well-behaved, while those of his sister’s are very naughty 他的孩子是行为端正的,而那些他的姐妹的是非常淘气的 & astiffening of the building 僵住大厦 & a你的字典在失物招领箱里,请打电话找切切切 Your dictionary advertises lost property in the box in the lost object, please telephone
to look is sure to cuts & a感谢你们的盛情款待,现在我还在回味你妈妈做的那两道中国菜,它们十分美味 正在翻译,请等待...
& a苏州有许多名胜古迹吗? Suzhou has many scenic spot and historic resort? & a市场份额 正在翻译,请等待... & acircumflex 音调符号 & a明确参展目标 Is clear about the participation goal & a抓住 Catching & a你还会干什么? What can you also do? & a??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????. 但赡养您诺言和它相信。 & awhat
you 什么罐头l 为 您 & aCONFIGURE 配置 & athe qutoe the qutoe & a2张cd 2 cd & a垃圾不应该被倒在这里 正在翻译,请等待... & ashares held 保留的股票 & aHi, please tell me your phone number 喂,请告诉我您的电话号码 & afrom that point on,attempting to buy or possess alcohol would subject them to criminal charges with penallites comparable to those for drunk driving 从那点,试图买或拥有酒精将服从他们对罪名与penallites可比较与那些为酒后驾车 & aHesiod, Theogony 正在翻译,请等待... & afoaming cleanser 起泡沫的清洁剂 & aダボカシメ 定缝销钉堵头 & aCould you piease give me soe suggestions for vacation spots 可能您piease给我soe建议为休假区 & ato the extent that ethnic differences are "socially constructed and subjectively perceived"these kinds of perception suggest that we should be careful not to treat the ethnic chinese of north and south as a single homogenous group 在某种程度上种族区别“社会上被修建和主观地被察觉"这些悟性建议我们应该小心不对待南北中国人作为一个同源小组 & a- Hand wash, dry flat
& aNothing is impossible to a willing heart 什么都不是不可能的对愿意的心脏 & aif you family in buying a dog 如果您家庭在买狗 & a赶紧出去,等下就来不及了, Hurries, under and so on without enough time, & a这里风景很好 Here scenery is very good & a警察到达后,示威的人群逐渐散开了 After the police arrive, the demonstration crowd dispersed gradually & a处于国家级干线通信网八纵八横的中心位置 Is in the state-level skeleton line communications network eight vertical eight horizontal center positions & aand these nations habe a huge unmet need for family planning services-over 150 million married women of reproductive age in the developing world indicate that they would prefer to postpone childbearing but are not using any method of contraception. 并且论文国家安排对家庭计划的A巨大的unmet需要150再生年龄的百万名已婚妇女入发展中国家表明他们将更喜欢吨延期生育子女,但英亩紧急情况运用避孕所有方法。 & aTom is mary's brother?改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答 Tom is mary's brother? Changes the general interrogative sentence, and gives the denial reply & a我相信你是无辜的。 I believed you are innocent. & aCH潘生
& aquadratically 二次方地 & a你妈妈每周花多少时间打扫房子 Your mother each week flowered how much time cleans the house & asomeone took away one of the chair and the music started again 某人拿走了再开始的一椅子和音乐 & a“到了这代,徐家的牛变成了羊,羊又变成了鹅。传到你这里,鹅变成了鸡,现在是连鸡也没啦。” “To this generation, the Xu Jia cow turned the sheep, the sheep turned the goose.Passes to your here, the goose turned the chicken, now is Lian Ji also does not have.” & a我给大家唱一首歌 I give everybody to sing a song & a希望成绩会比上次好 Hopes the result to be able compared to previous good & aYou do not want to spoiled! 您不要损坏! & a永远但是你已经不在 But forever you already not in & asilicone 硅树脂 & aJukujo-club (143)
& a你应该保持教室清洁 You should maintain the classroom to be clean & aSasuke Premium (17)
& a这些玩具熊要多少钱 These toy bear wants how much money & a深蓝浅蓝 Dark blue light blue & aletter of credit 正在翻译,请等待... & a友好使者 正在翻译,请等待... & a马上就大学了 Immediately on university & a全部都 Completely all & aEXPRERSSIONS EXPRERSSIONS & a提高了协同工作的效率 Enhanced the joint operation efficiency & a接受牙医的意见 Accepts dentist's opinion & aRegular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy. 规则练习是保持我的一个重要部分健康。 &为了保持身体健康,我应该多锻炼 的翻译是:In order to maintain good health, I should have more exercises 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
为了保持身体健康,我应该多锻炼
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In order to maintain good health, I should exercise more
In order to maintain the health, I should exercise
In order to maintain good health, I should have more exercises
In order to maintain good physical health, I should be more tempering
In order to maintain the health, I should exercise
相关内容&ado you have a head 您有一个头 & a这是她的打算 This is her plan & aOpen the cells in logical order so that all are showing numbers from 1 to 25.Pay attention to the placement of even and odd numbers. 打开细胞在逻辑顺序,以便所有显示数字从1到25.Pay对偶数和奇数的安置的注意。 & aNot bowed but not low profile 没鞠躬,但不低调 & a着中国对西藏采取的市自治制度 China the city autonomous system which adopts to Tibet & aThat simple is very free, contented, happy embrace, understanding in hand, dazzling fireworks, lawn miss you have the happy miss 简单是非常自由的,满足,愉快拥抱,在手中了解,使目炫烟花,您有愉快的错过的草坪错过 & a我英语不好的, My English not good, & a她个子又高又苗条。 Her stature Gao You is also slender. & a我昨晚睡得很好 I rested last night very much well & a人们到哪都得带一个面具 Which do the people to all have to bring a mask & aTo earn a living, you have to work hard。 要赢得生活,您必须艰苦工作。 & awhere’s my coat? 在哪里我的外套? & aPayment Method: 付款方法: & a学校定期举办英语演讲比赛,每个学生都可以参加。 The school holds English oratorical contest regularly, each students all may participate. & aI am fighting against a landlord 我与房东作战 & a没有亲戚没有朋友 Does not have the relative not to have the friend & a我需要1个小时恢愎我的水平 I need for 1 hour to be extensively willful I the level & a私密、整洁、幽雅、设备齐全的环境 Private dense, neat, quiet and tasteful, well appointed environment & aRescore Rescore & ahold button for gear 拿着按钮为齿轮 & a我们家乡变化大 我们家乡变化大 & athey thought they had to use the car the time 他们认为他们必须使用汽车时间 & a我欲哭无泪,可是,不能说后悔和不值得啊。悲催的妹儿还是哭得一塌糊涂。谁都不是谁的救世主。 I want to cry but have no tears, but, cannot say the regret and is not worth.Urges sadly the younger sister cries in a complete mess.Whose Savior isn't everybody. & aWithoutyou want totakeovertheir own Withoutyou want totakeovertheir own & a你方所取的玩具样品已于昨日寄去 You take the toy sample sent in yesterday & athe diversity 变化 & a曾经每年获得奖学金 Once every year obtained the scholarship & a可以成为朋友吗? 你有MSN吗? 如果有 加我 SUHUAN- May become the friend? You have MSN? If has Canada I SUHUAN- & acome for doing businesss 为做businesss来 & a你的头痛从什么时候开始 When does your headache from start & aClasses are over at 3:50 p.m,but we do not always go home at that time 类是在3:50 p.m,但我们那时总不回家 & al don’t like maths at all l不根本喜欢算术 & a请记住这一点 Please remember this point & ahigh-lying 高说谎 & a是以前学的东西 Was before studied thing & a我可以占用你几分钟时间吗 I may take you several minutes time & aHe doesn't live hear anymore 他不居住再听见 & a人们活动以室内为主,以家庭为单位,社会的公众的活动不发达。 The people move by the room in primarily, take the family as the unit, society's public's activity is not developed. & a用绳子 With string & aIn patients who are hypoxemic,normocapnia or hypercapnia may reflect severe flow obstruction and fatigue. 在hypoxemic的患者, normocapnia或血碳酸过多症也许反射严厉流程阻碍和疲劳。 & aReading is the medicine of the breaking heart 读书是打破的心脏的医学 & aYou Don't speek thai 您不speek泰国 & aSale(WOMEN) 销售(妇女) & aus should do his bit to save water . 我们应该做他的位保存水。 & aSteps involved 渠道和提供介入的每一步的描述 & aColur song Colur歌曲 & aNOW LET'S LOOK AT A MAP 现在我们看地图 & a在.....有好成绩 In .....Has the good result & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!中学生应该树立信心 Please input the text which you need to translate! The middle-school student should the confidence building & aHugs handsome 拥抱英俊 & ain the same gioup 在同一gioup & a她的母亲总是为他所做的每一件好事而骄傲 But her mother always each good deed which does for him arrogant & a公司将很难盈利 The company very will be difficult to gain & aAlows an administrator to logically group devices that act as their own network alows逻辑上编组作为他们自己的网络的设备的管理员 & a美国人的婚姻情况的改变 American's marital situation change & a为了保持身体健康,我应该多锻炼 In order to maintain the health, I should exercise &She&often&do&sports&so&as&to&keep&healthy.
其它回答(3条)
She&often&do&exercise&to&keep&healthy
she&ofren&do&exercise,so&she&can&keep&health.
&&&&,V2.29514

我要回帖

更多关于 如何保持健康 的文章

随机推荐