他们将要描写打篮球的句子(英语)一组句子

他想要和他一起打篮球的英语句子怎么写_百度知道
他想要和他一起打篮球的英语句子怎么写
*******************************************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,请千万别忘记采纳哟,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助He wants to play basketball with him
英语爱好者
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。他们将要打篮球(英语)一组句子-他打篮球 英语句子
他们将要打篮球(英语)一组句子
他们将要打篮球(英语)一组句子
They will play basketball或They are going to play basketball
表将要要用一般将来时
they are going to play basketball
他们将要打篮球(英语)一组句子:
They will play basketball或They are going to play b...让他们知道打篮球对身体的好处英语句子:
Let them know the benefits of playing basketball t...他们明天话两小时打篮球翻译成英语和同意句:
They will spend two hours playing basketball. It w...每周五下午下课后,他们打篮球。翻译句子英文:
they play basketball every Friday afternoon after ...我喜欢打篮球英语翻译
来源:英语@跟谁学
考研英语的翻译就再也不会成为我们的鸡肋而成为让我们鹤立鸡群的提分档,考研英语翻译试题,最好能够把能够获得的真题翻译都做一边,在长时间的实践中养成一种翻译习惯,如果不能够运用一定的翻译技巧,例如翻译可以是阅读的复习手段,一些翻译技巧要有意识的在以后的翻译中应用,考研翻译句子一般比较长,不看文章翻译其中的句子,大多数老师在回答如何提高阅读能力时都会提到精读和翻译的重要性...
正确把握句子的结构是进行正确翻译的关键,在分析划线部分句子的结构时,在段落中要搞清划线的句子和其他句子之间的关系,理解划线部分与文章其他部分之间的语法与逻辑关系,划线的部分一般来说句子结构都比较复杂,如果连句子结构还没有搞清楚,(3)理解划线部分的含义,(2)分析划线部分句子结构,如果理解不准确,理解句子的依据除了句子本身之外...
而物主代词及人称代词必须指代上文中出现的名词本身,【参考译文】每个人都对他所属的社会负有责任,在这里one 和物主代词及人称代词在指代名词方面有所不同, one 指代上文出现的名词的同类名词,(三)指示代词的指代  【真题例句】  Everybody has a responsibility to the society of which he is a part and through this to mankind.  【解析】  这里的this指代前面的a responsibility to the society,(一)人称代词及物主代词的指代  【真题例句】  Additional social stress may also occur because of the population explosion or problems arising from mass migration movements--themselves made relatively easy nowadays by modern means of transport.  【解析】  从结构来看,英语和汉语在许多场合下都使用代词,这里的代词themselves 指代名词短语mass migration movements,而英语代词在语篇中使用频率远远高于汉语代词,有人称代词、非人称代词、关系代词等等,(二)不定代词的指代  【真题例句】  While there are almost as many definitions of history as there are historians, modern practice most closely conforms to one that sees history as the attempt to recreate and explain the significant events of the past.  【解析】  不定代词one 指代名词短语definition of history...
通过以上英汉翻译过程中主语的确定、信息焦点的突出方法、汉语时间句序的特点以及英汉翻译的实证分析,可以了解到英汉两种语言有其各自的特点,X Y└—————————↑也就是说,为了顺利地进行传译,首先要对英语句子进行拆卸(unpack) 和逆转换(back - transform) ,将拆卸下来的各部分转换成核心句(kernel sentence) 形式,然后再由核心句传译成汉语的一个个分句,最后将分句按时间顺序作句序调整,生成汉语译文,在英汉翻译中,由于汉语表达的需要,常需改变原文的句序,即使很短的句子也有句序调整的问题,“已知+ 未知”的信息结构是人们主观心理轴上的时间顺序在汉语中的反映,强调句型It is. . . that . . . 和拟似分裂句是英语用来突出信息焦点的重要语法手段,可以强调句中不同的成分,所以,英汉翻译要根据不同情况弄清原文句子的信息焦点是什么,原文是通过什么方法来突出这一焦点,而译文又应以什么方法来突出这一焦点,以达到对等效果,由上观之,汉语的句序比较固定,时间顺序是复句安排分句次序的一个经常起作用的原则,英译汉时,为了突出重点可以适当地调整句型,把原文的信息焦点转换为汉语的“是. . . . . . 的”等信息价值较高的句子成分,虽然汉语的次序在信息处理方面所起的作用不如英语那么重要,但语序调整仍然是突出信息焦点的一个不可忽视的手段,句序是以句为单位,包括语段中句子的顺序和复句内分句的次序...
要求考生既要有良好的英语基础和较强的在语篇中理解英语句子的能力,下面具体分析一下考研英语中对翻译的考查及其解题技巧,翻译主要考查考生准确理解概念或结构较复杂的英语材料的能力,所以词汇的复习对于考研翻译,所以我们建议2010的考生在备考的时候应该把更多的精力真正的放在扎扎实实提高自身英语语言能力、提高对于文章长难句和段落逻辑结构的把握上,此题主要考查考生的词汇量、语法知识、阅读能力和汉语表达的综合运用能力,考研英语中,但是包含一些比较难理解的词汇和结构的句子,还是测试考生的英文阅读理解能力和汉语表达能力,基于考研英语翻译的特点...
【我喜欢打篮球英语翻译】推荐阅读【我喜欢打篮球英语翻译】相关问答【我喜欢打篮球英语翻译】推荐问答【我喜欢打篮球英语翻译】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动翻译句子,他的爱好是看电影和打篮球.
翻译句子,他的爱好是看电影和打篮球.
His hobby is watching movies and playing basketball
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《翻译句子,他的爱好是看电影和打篮球.》相关的作业问题
Ma plus grande passion est de voir des films,j'aime regarder tous les types de films,ont vu beaucoup de films,veulent avoir la même énergie et j'aime les échang
I have a penfriend named Judy Hall.She is a outgoing girl who likes watching movies and playing basketball.She came to China with her dad and now she lives in W
1.Do you want to go to a movie?2.Sonia likes thrillers but she doesn't like comedies.
I will try to see you next week
吾之所好者有三:音乐,电影,篮球也.然最好者唯电影.因其兼视听之享受与精神之愉悦为一体.速来!
最好的学习方法就是背诵.不懂没关系,课文中英对照的.背诵的时候不仅要背诵英文,而且汉语也要背诵,这样能帮助你养成双语转换能力,并且能够积累大量的地道词汇和表达方式.当你有了一定的基础积累之后可以尝试着去翻译那上面的文章,一篇中译英,下一篇英译中.翻译完之后对照原文,找出自己翻译中错误和翻译不出来的句子.翻译完成之后抽时
What fruits does his friend like?Would you like to go to see films with them?
He prefers to go to the cinema and play basketball with his friends at weekend.
这句话有恳求的意思,建议译为:Could you please take me to the conema?Could you please go with me to the cinema?用Could比较委婉.前一句有可能是把你带到电影院后你自己看电影,后一句可能是和你一起看电影(下同).Will you plea
I didn't go to the cinema yesterday.Neither did I
My HobbyMy hobby is watching movies,especially western ones.After a long day and tiring study,i would isolate myself from the outer world,immersed in the movie
When I intend to arrive at movie theatre go to see a movie ,quick this morning,I discover one foreign country visitor station seeming feeling anxious very much
我的爱好是看电影,购物,和运动My hobby is watching TV,shopping and sports.-----------------------------------满意请点击右上方【选为满意回答】按钮
形式上看,before or after the movie 是 to eat 的 壮语,即,是在电影之前还是之后吃.至于什么时候买,并未给出,但是逻辑上讲,孩子的天性,买了吃的等看完电影再吃?No way!所以前者是对的.Happy New Yea
I have another hobby,is watching movies就是这样,
那又怎样?这是我自己的生活
Thanks for taking me to the movie.
My pen pal My pen pal is from Australia .His name is Jody White.He is forteen years old.He speaks English and a little Chinese .His hobby is movies.Romantic Hol
Mrs.Blake watches Tom flying a kite.> 【答案带解析】将所给句子翻译成英语,每空一词(每空0.5分,计5分) 1.他们将参加跳远比赛。...
将所给句子翻译成英语,每空一词(每空0.5分,计5分)1.他们将参加跳远比赛。They will _____ _____ in the long jump.2.我必须叫他戒烟。I must ask him to _____ _____ smoking.3.蔬菜和水果对你的健康有益。Vegetables and fruit are ______ ______ your health.4.看!林涛正在打篮球。咱们去为他加油吧。Look!, Lin Tao is playing basketball. Let’s go and _____ him _____.5.他要去上海,而不是北京。He is going to Shanghai _____ _____ Beijing. 
1.take, part
2.give, up
3.good, for
4.cheer, on
5.instead, of
试题分析:
1.固定词组take part in 参加,will 后面加动词原形。
2.固定词组give up doing sth 放弃做某事,介词to 后加动词原形。
3.固定词组be good for 对……...
考点分析:
考点1:汉译英
基本句型 :&
主谓结构 & &主系表结构 & &主谓宾结构 & & 主谓+双宾语结构 & 主谓+复合宾语结构 &there be 结构 &&
& & &英语高考并无汉译英试题,我们为什麽还要练?
& & &中国人学英语不是为了实现中英文的互相转换吗?培养学生在讲英语的国家的生存能力难道是中国基础教育的任务吗?&
& & &汉译英能力的提高,定会促进英语书面表达能力的提高。因为,当我们做翻译练习时,始终会对中英文的差别保持警觉,而这正是学习外语的最佳心理状态。要知道,鹦鹉学舌,事倍功半。而当今的外语教学完全排斥母语和翻译的做法是不对的。我们可不要做 throw out the baby with the bath water 的傻事了。
相关试题推荐
句型转换(每空0.5分,计8分)1.They are going to have a sports meet next week. (改为一般疑问句)_____ they _____ to have a sports meet next week?2.Michael is good at skating? (同义句改写)Michael _______ ______ in skating.3.He had to take care of his mother after school (同义句改写)He had to _______ ______ his mother after school.4.We should brush our teeth twice a day. (划线提问)______ ______ should we brush our teeth?5.Going to bed late is bad for your health. (同义句改写) ______ ______ late is bad for your health.6.You had better play sports right after meals. (改为否定句)You _____ ______ ______ play sports right after meals.7.I have been like this for two days. (划线提问)_____ _____ have you been like this?8.Must I be here on time tomorrow? (做否定回答)No, you ________.  
综合填空(10分)football
tryWhen you play on a team, you should __1.___ to do your best. Talk __2.___ about the game before you play. There are usually eleven players on a _3.__team and they should work as a _4.___. You shouldn’t try to be a _5.__. Each player should __6._ the others on his team. When you _7.___ the ball, look for the other players. Plan to _8.__the ball to them. _9.__everyone plays well together, your team will do
and have fun. 
看音标写单词 (2分)1. [skeit]_______ 2. [in'vent] _______ 3. [i'n?f]______ 4. ['fain?li] _______ 
In the world, soccer (or football) is the most popular sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup. The World Cup is held every four years. To remember the 2002 FIFA World Cup, children from different countries and more than 60 children from different Japanese schools came together and spent three weeks drawing a big picture called“Dream (梦幻) World Cup”in Japan. The children drew animals, flowers and people playing soccer under bright blue sky. They wished each football team good luck by drawing the flags (旗帜) of all countries that would take part in the World Cup in Japan and South Korea. The picture was put up in a park near a playground in Yokohama. Are you a football fan? The World Cup makes more and more people interested in football. Teenagers like playing and watching football. Many of them love some football stars so much that they get pictures of their favorite players such as, Figo, Oven and Pauleta. And they put the pictures up on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show their love for the World Cup. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1.If a country wants to take part in the World Cup, it must have _______. A. many football fans
B. a very good football teamC. many football players
D. a big playground2.The next World Cup will be held in _______, after 2006. A. 2007
B. 2008C. 2009
D. 20103.From the passage, in the picture children drew many things except _____. A. some football stars
B. people playing footballC. a sunny sky
D. flowers4.In “Dream World Cup”, the children drew the flags of some countries ___. A. to show their love for their own countriesB. to tell the people their storiesC. to show their good wishes for the football teamsD. to show their new ideas about football5.Many teenagers (青少年) own pictures of some football stars because ___. A. they are interested in football
B. they are football fans C. they think their favorite players are great
D. A, B and C 
The following is the information about an accident. TimeJanuary 21, 2012PlaceMount Hua, ShanxiPeopleA team of seven mountain climbersWeatherHeavy snowEventTwo climbers fell into the valley (山谷)What happenedMr. Zhang hurt his left leg. Miss Wang was hurt in the headTime of call for help2:30 p. m. Name of the callerMr. Chen, a member of the teamActionFiremen arrived there at 3:00 p. m. and took the wound (伤者) to the nearest hospital at 3:15 p. m. 根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1.. Maybe it was _______ when they were climbing the mountain. A. rainy
D. windy2._______ took the wound to the hospital. A. Policemen
B. Visitors
C. Partners
D. Firemen3.The accident happened in the _______. A. morning
B. afternoon
C. evening
D. night4._______ people were hurt in the accident. A. Two
D. Five5.Which of the following statements is NOT true?A. When they were climbing the mountain, two of them fell into the valley. B. The firemen arrived half an hour later. C. Mr. Zhang hurt his head. D. The accident happened on Mount Hua, Shanxi 
题型:翻译
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 描写男生打篮球的句子 的文章

随机推荐