自我介绍,英文,加中文谐音,也就喜欢和人类擅长游泳吗吉他,骑自行车,游泳等,快快快,在线等啊!急!!要英文

求个性的大学英文自我介绍不要一上来my name is的那种形式…要有创意些的…两分钟以内的…我的基本情况是,女,10级会计1班的新生…喜欢吉他,唱歌…喜欢一切美好的事物…希望通过参加此次比赛提高自己的口语能力,结交到更多的新的朋友…大概意思这样…可以有些别的…谢谢…如果写的好我会追分的…
泽速浪0529
Hi,everyone,I'm XXX,from XX university,accounting major.2010 graduate,class 1.I love to play guitar during my spearing time.I'd love to sing at the same time while I'm playing my guitar.I love all the beautiful things,cause I'm quite optimistic about lives.I hope to develope my oral speaking in English,and also make some friends.I love speaking english,it made me confident.I hope the people who love english speaking and love to make friends to contact me and we could speak english together and communicate of how to develope the oral speaking.It will be a great fun if you really interested in english.Hope to hear from you,thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中入学自我介绍100左右。 怎么写啊,列个提纲也可以。 快快快快快快,10--15分钟内,快快快_百度知道帮我写一片2分钟的自我介绍!快快快_百度知道英语翻译一段英文的自我介绍.下面是中文,先生.两年前我在此 工作过,所以我了解这里的一切,这次来,我带上了我的 英语书,吉他.就是想告诉你,我喜欢这里,不仅仅是工作.现在的我 英语不是很好,但我会在这里改变自己.希望给先生留下好的印象.就是这些话,反正要翻译成英文,能让我背诵下来.我不喜欢找翻译软件,我希望加一些口头语在里面,更生动,不是翻译.
【幻葬】254
Hello, sir.Two years ago I worked here, so I know everything, this time here, I took my English book, the guitar. Just want to tell you, I love here, is not just a job. Now my English is not good, but I will change myself here.I hope to
Mr. a good impression.
我不喜欢这个百度翻译,我希望加一些口头语在里面,更生动,不是翻译.谢谢你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 擅长游泳英文 的文章

随机推荐