找一首英文歌曲,健身房动感单车音乐的时候放的,国外男声高潮,my heart we

一首英文歌 男的唱的.开头是XXx my head, touch my heart .tell me so youare always... 非常感谢!
westlife - unbreakableTook my handTouched my heartHeld me closeYou were always thereBy my sideNight and dayThrough it allMaybe come what maySwept away on a wave of emotionOvercaught in the eye of the stormAnd whenever you smileI can hardly believe that you're mineBelieve that you're mineThis love is unbreakableIt's unmistakeableAnd each time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableI feel that my heart just can't denyEach time I look in your eyesOh baby,I know whyThis love is unbreakableShared the laughterShared the tearsWe both knowWe'll go on from hereCause together we are strongIn my armsThat's where you belongI've been touched by the hands of an angelI've been blessed by the power of loveAnd whenever you smileI can hardly believe that you're mineThis love is unbreakableIt's unmistakeableEach time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableI feel that my heart just can't denyEach time you whisper my nameOh baby,I know whyThis love is unbreakableThrough fire and flameWhen all this overOur love still remainsThis love is unbreakableIt's unmistakeableAnd each time I look in your eyesI know whyThis love is untouchableI feel that my heart just can't denyEach time you whisper my nameOh baby,I know whyCause each time I look in your eyesOh baby,I know whyThis love is unbreakable不出意外就是这首 没差~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码在健身房动感单车时放了一首歌 不知道是韩文还是日文 很嗨的歌 我记得几句高潮 听不懂的歌词用啦表示, 在健身房动感单车时放了一首歌
在健身房动感单车时放了一首歌 不知道是韩文还是日文 很嗨的歌 我记得几句高潮 听不懂的歌词用啦表示 在健身房动感单车时放了一首歌 不知道是韩文还是日文 很嗨的歌 我记得几句高潮 听不懂的歌词用啦表示 求歌名 歌词是喔噢噢 喔噢噢 啦啦啦啦啦啦 喔噢噢喔噢噢啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 寡妇村普渡大师 在健身房动感单车时放了一首歌 不知道是韩文还是日文 很嗨的歌 我记得几句高潮 听不懂的歌词用啦表示
只看到你的头像
热心网友
少女时代 oh??健身房动感单车的音乐,高潮部分是哦 哦 哦,哦 哦 哦,听不出是什么语言的歌曲。_百度知道
健身房动感单车的音乐,高潮部分是哦 哦 哦,哦 哦 哦,听不出是什么语言的歌曲。
在黑暗中许下的愿望Can&#39, up现在点亮吧I&#39:My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)演唱!我浑身是火;em up., up, up现在点亮吧I'em up, up现在点亮吧Light 'em up, dark在这黑暗之中Whoa oh oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Im on FIRE;em up, up, up。歌曲曾在2013维多利亚的秘密内衣秀上由Fall out boy与Tayler Swift合唱, up现在点亮吧Light 'm just dreaming of tearing you apart我只是在幻想撕裂掉关於你的回忆I'em up,给你最热血的新世代之音, up现在点亮吧Light &#39!So light &#39!So light &#39, up, up,em up,m on FIRE;Boy&quot!我浑身是火, up现在点亮吧Light &#39, up!我浑身是火, dark在这黑暗之中Whoa oh oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦In the dark, dark在这黑暗之中Writers keep writing what they write作家们继续写著他们的八卦Somewhere another pretty vein just died在某处有著年轻生命已经逝去I got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see我希望你可以看见我明天会受的创伤That you&#39,em up!我浑身是火,震撼全场!So light 'em up,我却是免疫, up现在点亮吧Light &#39!Whoa oh oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦In the dark。充满年轻活力朝气.。歌名;m in the deep details with the devil我这是在跟恶魔打交道From underworld can never get me on my level现在这世界无法让我心满意足I just gotta get you up the cage我只想让你逃出这牢笼On my young, up现在点亮吧I&#39。首发气势不凡,踢爆时下做作男孩偶像团体的面具:The Island Def Jam Music音乐风格, dark在这黑暗之中Whoa oh oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Im on FIRE, gonna need a spark to ignite我是一个年少的复仇情人 只要一点火花点亮My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌就知道你在这黑暗中干了甚麼So light 're the antidote to everything except for me你是一切事物的解药, up!我浑身是火,组建于2001年, up,m on FIRE,m on FIRE, dark在这黑暗之中My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌就知道你在这黑暗中干了甚麼My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌就知道你在这黑暗中干了甚麼So light &#39, up现在点亮吧I&#39,他们可完全不按常理出牌这首歌是Fall Out Boy专辑《Save Rock and Roll》主打歌;em up,蝉联英国摇滚单曲金榜8周冠军;字眼,Fall Out Boy虽然和时下偶像团体般;em up, up, up现在点亮吧Light &#39, up现在点亮吧Light &#39:Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Be-be careful making wishes in the dark, lovers rage, up:Save Rock And Roll发行时间, up现在点亮吧Light &#39,在团名中加入个&quot!Whoa oh oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦In the dark, up现在点亮吧Light &#39, up,畅快将庞克的不羁气焰完全释放;em up, up现在点亮吧Light &#39,em up.A constellation of tears on your lashes你的睫毛上挂著像星座般的眼泪 标记著所有你的爱Burn everything you love then burn the ashes并燃烧殆尽In the end everything collides my childhood当所有冲突结束后Spat back out the monster that you see你将会看见我童年时所幻想的怪物My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌就知道你在这黑暗中干了甚麼So light &#39, up现在点亮吧I&#39,些许EMO风格夹带流畅声线:发行公司!我浑身是火, mean time而除了这段时间I&#39, up现在点亮吧Light &#39,但是, dark注意:Alternative Rock中英歌词;em up!Whoa oh oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦In the dark, dark在这黑暗之中Whoa oh oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Oh whoa oh oh oh哦喔~ 哦 哦 哦Fall out boy是来自芝加哥的一个乐队, up现在点亮吧Light 't be sure when it hit that mark是无法确定是否被额外被标记其他事项Andem up, up, up现在点亮吧I'm on FIRE:Fall Out Boy所属专辑,曾获格莱美提名
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
动感单车的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌曲 男生唱的 只记得中间部分有together we will be...never 还有高潮是you're the one 急求_百度知道
找一首英文歌曲 男生唱的 只记得中间部分有together we will be...never 还有高潮是you're the one 急求
提问者采纳
爱好让他们擦出了音乐上的火花,现在从事金融相关的工作, I’ll give you love if you’ll give me your heart Everytime I near you time is standing still there’s nothing you can’t fix with your heavenly smile I would never leave you my love is for life taking things for grandet was never my style Just give a little love say you’ll never stop I’ll do anything You are the one, You are the one why make it harder、令人陶醉的音乐以及国际水平的制作和演唱,共同的兴趣, You are the one why make it harder, than it has to be just listen,三位成员分别是大卫。It’s early in the morning soon another day will dawn I can’t wait to feel your arms around me again I believe that we could lay down the world together we could live the dream that never ends Open up the door just a little more baby let me in You are the one。首张单曲『Stuck In My Heart』是完满的答案,而整张唱片更是被定位为高品位的经典流行音乐。2005年、歌声恬美的创作型团体C21,现在继续音乐创作,我找了歌词,大卫在解散后去服兵役了, You are the one who can make moments last forever The one that makes the sun shine where ever you go, You are the one who can make moments last forever The one that makes the sun shine where ever you go、索伦和艾斯本,该曲一推出就窜升到单曲排行的TOP 10,来自北欧的童话之国丹麦。『Be With You Again』是首节奏轻快,但也融入了C21特有男声三重调及时代风格,C21在这首歌中显露出了R&B的风格,艾斯本先是在2004年退出的。首张唱片『C21』很快录制完成并于2003年初在欧洲发行,他们还会自己弹吉它伴奏,其中大部分歌曲都是C21自己创作,这首轻快的歌曲已成为C21现场表演中的保留歌曲,深受大家的喜爱,C21宣布解散,登台演唱时, I’ll give you love If you’ll give me your heart And I’ll do anything if you give me your heart ahh ahh yeah I’ll do anything You are the one,凭借优美的旋律该曲在众多排行榜上都留下了骄人的成绩。突显C21宽广音乐范围的是『Deep Down』, than it has to be just listen不知道你说的是不是这个, than it has to be just listen、朗朗上口的流行曲子,你听一下吧C21-You Are The One阳光帅气,他们相遇于当地一间足球俱乐部中,这首单曲展示了C21的完美合声, You are the one who can make moments last forever The one that makes the sun shine where ever you go give a little love say you’ll never stop and I’ll do anything I’ll give you love if you’ll give me your heart ohhhhh ohhhhh who can make moments last forever The one that makes the sun shine Where ever you go you are the one why make it harder
提问者评价
谢谢 就是这首
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
C21 的 You are the one?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖