写有俄罗斯世界杯主题曲曲we will小说文

世界杯主题曲 歌词是 wei will wei will rock you 的歌曲叫什么名字啊_百度知道
世界杯主题曲 歌词是 wei will wei will rock you 的歌曲叫什么名字啊
我有更好的答案
歌词是“We will we will rock you”出自歌曲《We will rock you》。歌曲:We Will Rock You歌手: Queen 填词:Brian May谱曲:Brian May所属专辑:《News of the World》歌词:Buddy you are a boy make a big noisePlayin' in the street gonna be a big man somedayYou got mud on yo'faceYou big disgraceKickin' your can all over the placeSingin'We will we will rock youWe will we will rock youBuddy you are a young man hard manShoutin' in the street gonna take on the world somedayYou got blood on yo'faceYou big disgraceWavin' your banner all over the placeWe will we will rock youWe will we will rock youBuddy you are an old man poor manPleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some dayYou got mud on your faceYou big digraceSomebody gonna put you back in your placeWe will we will rock youWe will we will rock youWe will we will rock youWe will we will rock you
We Are The Champions —— QueenWe are the Champions 我们是斗士 I've paid my dues 我已付出了代价, I've done my sentence 我没有犯罪, But committed no crime 却已经认罪服刑。 And bad mistakes 我也犯过一些, I've made a few 严重的错误。 I've had my share of sand kicked in my face 我自作自受, But I've come through 但是我坚持一路走了过来。 We are the champions - my friends 我们是斗士,我的朋友。 And we'll keep on fighting - till the end 我们要战斗到底。 We are the champions 我们是斗士, We are the champions 我们是斗士, No time for losers 这世界不属于失败者, 'Cause we are the champions - of the world 因为我们是世界之王。 I've taken my bows 我已经谢幕, And my curtain calls 帷幕将要落下。 You brought me fame and fortune 你们为我带来名誉和财富, And everything that goes with it 以及一切随之而来的东西。 I thank you all 我感谢你们。 But it's been no bed of roses 但是这里并不是天堂, No pleasure cruise 也并不是一次愉快的旅程。 I consider it a challenge before the whole human race 我把这当作是一个挑战, And I ain't gonna lose 而我绝不会失败。 Won and won and won 百战百胜, We are the champions - my friends 我们是斗士,我的朋友。 And we'll keep on fighting - till the end 我们要战斗到底。 We are the champions 我们是斗士, We are the champions 我们是斗士, No time for losers 这世界不属于失败者, 'Cause we are the champions - of the world 因为我们是世界之王
We Are The Champions —— QueenWe are the Champions 我们是斗士 I've paid my dues 我已付出了代价, I've done my sentence 我没有犯罪, But committed no crime 却已经认罪服刑。 And bad mistakes 我也犯过一些, I've made a few 严重的错误。 I've had my share of sand kicked in my face 我自作自受, But I've come through 但是我坚持一路走了过来。 We are the champions - my friends 我们是斗士,我的朋友。 And we'll keep on fighting - till the end 我们要战斗到底。 We are the champions 我们是斗士, We are the champions 我们是斗士, No time for losers 这世界不属于失败者, 'Cause we are the champions - of the world 因为我们是世界之王。 I've taken my bows 我已经谢幕, And my curtain calls 帷幕将要落下。 You brought me fame and fortune 你们为我带来名誉和财富, And everything that goes with it 以及一切随之而来的东西。 I thank you all 我感谢你们。 But it's been no bed of roses 但是这里并不是天堂, No pleasure cruise 也并不是一次愉快的旅程。 I consider it a challenge before the whole human race 我把这当作是一个挑战, And I ain't gonna lose 而我绝不会失败。 Won and won and won 百战百胜, We are the champions - my friends 我们是斗士,我的朋友。 And we'll keep on fighting - till the end 我们要战斗到底。 We are the champions 我们是斗士, We are the champions 我们是斗士, No time for losers 这世界不属于失败者, 'Cause we are the champions - of the world 因为我们是世界之王
We will rock you
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
世界杯主题曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首歌,好像是世界杯的 节奏很熟悉,英文的 节奏是:咚咚嚓,咚咚嚓,we will we wil_百度知道
有一首歌,好像是世界杯的 节奏很熟悉,英文的 节奏是:咚咚嚓,咚咚嚓,we will we wil
有一首歌,好像是世界杯的节奏很熟悉,英文的节奏是:咚咚嚓,咚咚嚓,we will we will .......
我有更好的答案
We Will Rock You.皇后乐队
采纳率:67%
来自团队:
We Will Rock You
本回答被提问者采纳
badly you are a boy make big noisy playing。。。
we will rock you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。we will rock you 是不是世界杯的主题曲_百度知道
we will rock you 是不是世界杯的主题曲
是哪一届的
我有更好的答案
《We Will Rock You》这首歌曲从1978年一直传唱至今。演唱者:皇后乐队(QUEEN)是作为94年美国世界杯的主题曲。NBA也曾用为主题曲,版本也非常多,NBA里用的是震撼原版。
采纳率:25%
是,但我不知道是哪一届的
美国世界杯主题曲
2010南非世界杯主题曲是Waka Waka
不是吧,好像是广告曲
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
世界杯的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。we will rock you 是某世界杯的主题曲?_百度知道
we will rock you 是某世界杯的主题曲?
我有更好的答案
不是的,它连体育歌曲都不是,是足球节目用它罢了
采纳率:24%
不是吧。好像不是吧。。。是个乐队的合唱?
不是世界杯的,是实况足球8里的歌这首歌由于激情四射所以很早就被用在足球相关方面里,像是比赛前的热场经常会放这首歌,不光是足球,很多体育项目都喜欢用这首歌做为衬托的音乐,而实况足球也只是选中了众多足球歌曲里的一首!
乌克兰队的队歌是乌克兰语版的we will rock you
U2和Queen乐队都唱过的不是世界杯的主题歌
实况6主题曲
其他15条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
世界杯的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力