关于介绍中国结的英语作文足球的英语作文

「国足出线」英文怎么说? - 愉悦的英语课 - 主播电台 - 网易云音乐
「国足出线」英文怎么说?
愉悦的英语课 第31期
播放:8087次
介绍: 我的微信:hahachicai(“哈哈吃菜”的拼音,请注明“网易”)
新浪微博:口语老师Yuyu
China beat Qatar 2- 0 to reach the second stage.
中国队2比0击败卡塔尔,晋级下一轮。
reach 到达
China qualified as second in Group C.
中国队以C组第二的成绩出线。
qualify 取得资格
Latin American giant Argentina cruised into t...
介绍: 我的微信:hahachicai(“哈哈吃菜”的拼音,请注明“网易”)
新浪微博:口语老师Yuyu
China beat Qatar 2- 0 to reach the second stage.
中国队2比0击败卡塔尔,晋级下一轮。
reach 到达
China qualified as second in Group C.
中国队以C组第二的成绩出线。
qualify 取得资格
Latin American giant Argentina cruised into the second round.
拉美豪强阿根廷强势晋级下一轮。
cruise 巡航
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
网络文化经营许可证:麻烦谁帮我写两篇英语作文.要求 中国足球在世界 排名靠后 ,队员水平不尽人意,团队合作意识差,缺乏拼搏精神,国民与球迷相当失望.中国足球 怎样才能走出低谷?有人说 外国教练能挽救中国足球,有人说要改变中国足球体系,也有人说要投入更多资金.对此 你有什么看法?120词左右我是 所以不要用太多 生僻词 .[如果 有两篇 不一样的 50 3Q!火速]
Hello,everyone.i am very glad to stand here .First let me introduce myself for you .My name is Andy ,I'm eleven years old .I study in Primary School.I'm in Grade Five Class Three.My friends always say i am outgoing,and i am an honest boy.I like football and English very much ,and i often play football with my classmates after school,because it make me strong and know how to work with others .I love reading,too .From the books,i knew the west of china was very poor and backward ,so i want to be a builder when i grow up ,i want to help the people there ,i want to help them to have a good life .it must be a big challenge ,but it doesn't matter ,i love challenge ,no matter how hard the challenge is ,i will accept it .i am confident that i can succeed .i hope i can make a good performance today.thank you .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello, everyone. i am very glad to stand here .First let me introduce myself for you .My name is Andy , I'm eleven years old .I study in Primary School. I'm in Grade Five Class Three. My friends alway...
扫描下载二维码英语作文关于中国足球扫赌打假的100个词左右 ,表示对中国足球未来大有希望的
As is know to all,the Chinese football is suffering from the match-fixing and soccer fraud,and now,things began to change,The football association has take actions to prevent these things.as a result ,our CSL league has changed better ,which attracts more and more football fans watch the games,and our nation team also has some develoption.In my opinion ,the Chinese football has a very wonderful future,because our football players all very good,at the same time,the league's environment has changed cleaner,the goverment also pay more attention to the football,so,I believe that the Chinese Football will have a long leap in the future ang the nation team would gets the bettre results.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码徐根宝受访BBC秀英文功底 直言中国足球该走日韩路_国内足球-中超_新浪竞技风暴_新浪网
徐根宝受访BBC秀英文功底 直言中国足球该走日韩路
  “他们到底是哪家媒体?不说就做个新闻吗?怎么采王龀就采了半个小时?”在三次更改采访时间后,“某挪威电视摄制组”终于在球队返程前一天跟踪拍摄了球队训练,并先后采访了队长王龀⒏右荒甓嗟耐庠⒍嘁约靶旄Γ蜒盗房吹酶吖磺械男旄σ欢鹊却貌荒头常詈笪是宄庖簧阒谱槭歉媾餐闱蛐嵯率艏讣抑耙稻憷植壳袄次靼嘌溃沂俏BBC制作足球专题节目的。
  既然身在欧洲前沿,虽然作为东亚俱乐部主席,但徐根宝还是最先被问及去年来到上海今年又传闻离开的德罗巴和阿内尔卡,根宝并没有透露自己前申花主教练的身份,而是从上海足球人的角度客观地表述:“他们来到上海,说明上海这座城市有足够的吸引力,能吸引世界最顶级的球员前来……但这是中超的个例,大部分中超俱乐部都按照自身的实力引援,包括我们,也包括广州恒大,他们有足够的投资,就能引进和他们投资相称的外援,最终也实现了他们的投资价值。”准备充分的外国记者随即又追问:“上海有三支中超球队,请问你将哪一支作为自己最大的对手?”根宝笑了:“我们一年联赛投入刚刚超过1000万美元,目前以我们的水平,每一支中超队都是我们的对手,当然恒大稍微强一些。”
  一个有趣的细节是,被问到相邻的日韩足球和中国水平相差为何如此之大?根宝几乎没等翻译开口,就大致明白了问题并做了回答:“日本足球水平提升很重要一点,就是青少年培养。以前他们也引进济科这样的大牌,来吸引更多青少年踢球,到现在自己水平起来了,几乎就没有再找什么大牌,韩国也是这样。我认为中国足球还是要走他们的路……”这一次根宝西行,大秀英文功底,首先他敢于开口“搭讪”,其次他会不少实用性的简单会话,有一次几个人出门找中餐馆,他突然自告奋勇去问询当地居民找到。
&&|&&&&|&&一篇关于中国足球方面的100字左右英语小短文_百度知道
一篇关于中国足球方面的100字左右英语小短文
我有更好的答案
Chinese football was very Niubi Niubi, now is not, let a person look like TV smashing
feet,每个写五十遍就好!
They. Are.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文介绍中国节日 的文章

随机推荐