科比科比.布莱恩特81分英文中文双文简介

科比·布莱恩特退役告别信《Dear Basketball》中文如何译为好?
Dear Basketball,&br&&br&&p&From the moment&br&I started rolling my dad’s tube socks&br&And shooting imaginary&br&Game-winning shots&br&In the Great Western Forum&br&I knew one thing was real:&br&&br& I fell in love with you.&/p&&br&&p&A love so deep I gave you my all —&br&From my mind & body&br&To my spirit & soul.&/p&&br&&p&As a six-year-old boy&br&Deeply in love with you&br&I never saw the end of the tunnel.&br&I only saw myself&br&Running out of one. &br&&/p&&br&&p&And so I ran.&br&I ran up and down every court&br&After every loose ball for you.&br&You asked for my hustle&br&I gave you my heart&br&Because it came with so much more.&/p&&br&&p&I played through the sweat and hurt&br&Not because challenge called me&br&But because YOU called me.&br&I did everything for YOU&br&Because that’s what you do&br&When someone makes you feel as&br&Alive as you’ve made me feel.&/p&&br&&p&You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream&br&And I’ll always love you for it.&br&But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.&br&This season is all I have left to give.&br&My heart can take the pounding&br&My mind can handle the grind&br&But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.&/p&&br&&p&And that’s OK.&br&I’m ready to let you go.&br&I want you to know now&br&So we both can savor every moment we have left together.&br&The good and the bad.&br&We have given each other&br&All that we have. &br&&/p&&br&&p&And we both know, no matter what I do next&br&I’ll always be that kid&br&With the rolled up socks&br&Garbage can in the corner&br&:05 seconds on the clock&br&Ball in my hands.&br&5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1&/p&&br&&p&Love you always,&br&Kobe&/p&
Dear Basketball,From the momentI started rolling my dad’s tube socksAnd shooting imaginaryGame-winning shotsIn the Great Western ForumI knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you.A love so deep I gave you my all —From my mind & bodyTo my spirit & soul.As a six-year-old boyDeeply in love with youI never saw the end of the tunnel.I only saw myselfRunning out of one. And so I ran.…
按投票排序
亲爱的篮球,从我团起老爸的球袜,想象着在论坛球馆射入终场绝杀的那刻起,我便对此深信不疑:我爱上了你。爱得如此彻底,我把我——从思想到肉体,从精神到灵魂——全部献给你。作为一个深爱着你的六岁孩童。我望不穿隧道尽头,我只看到,向尽头奔跑的自己。我奔跑。在球场上,为了地板球上跳下窜。你既催我拼搏,我便奉上全心,只因篮球对我意味着太多。 汗水为伍,伤痛为伴,不因挑战在召唤,更源于你的呼唤。我为你付出所有,因为你,让我感受到生命的脉搏。我爱你,是你,把湖人梦扎根于那六岁男孩心里。但这一刻,我终于也难以继续着迷下去。在这最后一季,我将余热倾尽。我的心脏可以顶住冲击,我的精神可以承受磨难,但无奈身体很诚实:是时候,说再见。没关系,没关系。我已决定放下。只愿你能明了,如此,我们才能尽情享受剩下的每一秒。(回忆)无所谓好坏,既然早已彼此坦诚相待。 于是我们才会明白,不管剧情如何发展,我将永保初心不改。父亲的袜子团在手中,垃圾桶静静立于角落,计时器只剩最后五秒,皮球,紧握。5…4…3…2…1……永远爱你的,科比
刚刚看到离比赛结束还有12秒科比转身后仰投进那个三分之后,他笑了。毫无掩饰的最真挚的笑容。我好像理解了这封信的含义。这就是对它最好的翻译。
球在手 跟我走
  Dear Basketball, 致亲爱的篮球,  From the moment  I started rolling my dad’s tube socks 从我开始卷起我父亲的圆筒短袜开始  And shooting imaginary 我就假装着  Game-winning shots 我在大西部论坛球馆(曾经湖人队的主场)  In the Great Western Forum 投中制胜球的样子  I knew one thing was real: 我就清楚地知道一件事情:  I fell in love with you. 我爱上你了。  A love so deep I gave you my all 一种深切的爱,我把我的全部都给了你  From my mind & body 从我的思想和身体  To my spirit & soul. 到我的精神和灵魂。  As a six-year-old boy 当我还是一个六岁的男孩时  Deeply in love with you 我就深深地爱着你  I never saw the end of the tunnel. 我从没想过这段旅程结束时的样子  I only saw myself 我只看到我自己  Running out of one. 在这条路上奔跑  And so I ran. 所以我不停的跑  I ran up and down every court 每场比赛我都不停奔跑  After every loose ball for you. 为争取每一次得到你的机会  You asked for my hustle 你需要我拼尽全力  I gave you my heart 我为你奉上了我的心  Because it came with so much more. 因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力。  I played through the sweat and hurt 我带着汗水和伤痛打球  Not because challenge called me 并不是因为挑战呼唤我  But because YOU called me. 而是因为你在呼唤我  I did everything for YOU 我已经为你做了一切  Because that’s what you do 因为你也是这样对待我  When someone makes you feel as 因为你让我感觉  Alive as you’ve made me feel. 我自己是一个鲜活的人  You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream 你让一个6岁的孩子实现了他的湖人梦  And I’ll always love you for it. 为此我将永远爱你。  But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer. 但是我不能再如此迷恋你了  This season is all I have left to give. 这个赛季是我所能给的仅有的  My heart can take the pounding 我的心还能继续承受各种打击  My mind can handle the grind 我的意志也还能继续坚持下去  But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye. 但我的身体让我知道是时候说再见了  And that’s OK. 这也很好  I’m ready to let you go. 我已经做好准备跟你说再见了  I want you to know now 我现在只是想让你知道  So we both can savor every moment we have left together.  这样我们都可以尽情地享受剩下的每一刻  The good and the bad. 无论是好的,还是坏的  We have given each other 我们已经给了彼此  All that we have. 我们所能给的全部  And we both know, no matter what I do next 我们俩都知道,接下来无论我去做什么  I’ll always be that kid 我将永远是那个孩子  With the rolled up socks 穿着老爸的直筒袜  Garbage can in the corner 瞄准角落里的垃圾桶  :05 seconds on the clock 假装进攻时间还有5秒  Ball in my hands. 球在我的手里  5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1 5…4…3…2…1  Love you always, 永远爱你,  Kobe 科比
少小曾怀父辈志,洛城球馆常神行,为挽狂澜挥金锤,乾坤一掷如流星。由是倾盖已入故,前行何必问前因?男儿相交惟意气,奋身不顾轻声名。君赠我兮湖人梦,我还君兮湖人心。奈何此身非吾有,日暮兰舟近长亭。世事从来难两得,别意与君各尽情。犹忆童稚游戏日,当时只道是生平!知乎让我标注出处,那我就标注吧。这是本人原创翻译。首发个人微信“全篮球”。知乎之前也有回答:标注完毕。
对于一个真正热爱篮球的看球者来说,科比的离开都会赢得发自内心的尊重,无论是科黑还是科蜜,无论是以调侃的方式还是怅然的语调,因为他是真的为篮球付出了所有,相反,在这个时候还要污言秽语抖无聊机灵的人,我想,你并不真的热爱这项运动,你只是个以此为业的媒体人或是无所事事的网喷患者,你并不懂篮球对于一个热爱他的人的意义。以上。
Dear Basketball,亲爱的篮球:
From the moment I started rolling my dad’s tube socks小时候,你是父亲卷起的袜子。
And shooting imaginary game-winning shots in the Great Western Forum你是梦想中的的决胜球。
I knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you.自此,情定。A love so deep I gave you my all —愿付出一生,愿万劫不复。From my mind & body,to my spirit
& soul.从心到身,从灵到魂。As a six-year-old boy,deeply in
love with you。天真幼童,钟情于你。I never saw the end of the tunnel.长路漫漫,无休无止。I only saw myself running out of one. 如逆水之舟,不进则退。And so I ran. I ran up and down every
court飞奔不止,穿越全场。After every loose ball for you.不放过每一个机会。You asked for my hustle,你说勇即好兵。I gave you my heart我却赤诚相待。Because it came with so much more.只因情深至此。I played through the sweat and hurt伤痛不足挂齿,Not because challenge called me不是挑战召唤,But because YOU called me.而是你。I did everything for YOU为你我全力以赴。Because that’s what you do when someone
makes you feel as alive as you’ve made me feel.因你令我精神抖擞,牵肠挂肚。You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream你赐我紫金战袍,And I’ll always love you for it.为此爱你,至死不渝。But I can’t love you obsessively for much
longer.伴君千里,终须一别。This season is all I have left to give.最后一季,最后一程。My heart can take the pounding, My
mind can handle the grind胡未灭,心在天山,But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.鬓先秋,身老沧洲。And that’s OK. I’m ready to let you
go. I want you to know now so we both can savor every moment we have left
together. The good and the bad.无碍如今放手,往昔刻骨铭心。And we both know, no matter what I do next纵使自此天各一方,I’ll always be that kid我也永远是那个孩子,With the rolled up socks,garbage can
in the corner手拿袜子,瞄准垃圾桶。:05 seconds on the clock,ball in my
hands倒数计时,球在我手5……4 ……3……2……1Love you always,至死不渝的,Kobe科·布。
从我开始套弄爸的袜子,幻想着让我在大西部论坛成为人生赢家那一射,我就明白了一个事实:我对你有了感觉。那种深深的,从肉体到灵魂的感觉。作为六岁的正太,对你如此渴望的我看不到洞穴的尽头,只看到自己从那里钻出来。于是我开始了上上下下,每一次我的球为你松软之后,你都要我再来,我却有心无力。我在汗水与疼痛中玩弄,不是为了挑战什么,而是因为你的叫。你令我感觉自己还活着,为了你我什么都做得出。你给了六岁正太梦想,我愿为此推你一生。但是我已经快不行了,这一季就是最后的了。我内心还想继续撞击和摩擦,但我的身体知道已经到此为止了。没关系,我已经做好准备放手,跟你说下,咱们再最后享受一下所剩无几的时光吧,反正,已经彼此榨干了全部。而且,你我都很清楚,无论我接下来要做什么,都还是那个卷好袜子的小鬼,角落里摆着垃圾桶,时钟显示:05,手里握着球。5……4……3……2……1
蜗壳虽寿,犹有竟时。
卿卿篮球,悠悠我心。情之所起,卷袜成你;球馆决胜,寤寐思你。一往情深,倾尽身心。六岁虽幼,已种情根。青梅携手,白发不离。相爱多艰,追逐不息。每赛不辍,拥你弥紧。尽力难述,吾爱弥深。挥汗而拼,负痛奉心。非因挑战,唯为卿音。投你以情,报我命理。卿未负我,我亦初心。竹马梦真,卿情永记。缠绵难再,我之不欲。我心依坚,我志仍毅。岁月无情,我体难继。离别在即,肝肠寸糜。切莫伤心,祸兮福兮。先语诸卿,共享余季。或好或坏,你我曾予,相怀相念,无需唏嘘。何从何去,初心不渝。一如六岁,卷袜成你,瞄桶一击,自兹不弃。倒计时起,陪我是你。永远爱你,刻骨铭心。科比(先只能这样,好累,有错欢迎指出,毕竟水平十分业余)后记:感谢大家的赞、支持与评论。(爪机回复时误操作了几次,还请见谅)我承认除语文教科书外很少再接触过古文的学习,水平受限,能尽于此,所以有批评和改进建议我会很欢迎。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录用初中语法介绍科比布莱恩特的一些信息,英语课上用!我明天就有英语课了,记住,用英语介绍,还有.是初中英语语法,我现在是初二下半学期.大概100词左右!
KOF多彩KF违
Kobe Bryant is an NBA basketball player who is born in auguest 8th 1978.He is 1.98 meters high and 93 kilograms weigh.He is able to jump as high as 38 inches.He is called flying warrior by his teamates as he is so fast when playing basketball.He used to get as high as 81 scores in the match againt Toronto Raptors so that he is also called Mr 81.Kobe now plays for the Los Angeles Lakers with the Trikot numbered 24.So much for this.Typed by hand entirely.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Kobe Bryant is an NBA basketball player who is born in auguest 8th 1978.He is 1.98 meters high and 93 kilograms weigh.He is able to jump as high as 38 inches.
He is called flying warrior by his ...
Kobe Bean Bryant (born August 23, -23)) is an American shooting guard who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Bryant enjoyed a successful high sc...
扫描下载二维码编辑点评:今年37岁的科比,职业生涯即将结束,他会考虑提前退役吗?日前他接受了各大媒体的采访。
Kobe Bryant says he's not one for farewell tours. But by Bryant's own admission, the end of a legendary career could be coming sooner than later.科比&布莱恩特说,自己不是那种想要一场接着一场巡回告别的人,但他承认,自己的传奇篮球生涯迟早都会结束。
The Los Angeles Lakers are in New York to face the Knicks in what is potentially Bryant's last game at Madison Square Garden. At Saturday's shootaround, the future Hall of Famer addressed the media and admitted there are times when he questions whether he wants to continue playing basketball. And on the day in question, the answer was probably not:洛杉矶湖人队正在纽约对战尼克队,这可能是布莱恩在麦迪逊广场花园的最后一次比赛了。周六的投篮训练中,这位即将入驻名人堂的球星告诉媒体,他曾经多次考虑要不要继续打球。但他的答案可能是&&不再打球。
&If you asked me today, this would be my last year. But you never know,& said Bryant, who is in the final year of his deal with the Lakers. &We'll keep it open. Whatever happens, happens.&&如果你今天问我,我会回答说这可能是我职业生涯中的最后一年。但谁知道呢,&布莱恩说。他跟湖人队的合约今年即将到期。&我们不会过早下结论,顺其自然吧。&
&The crowds, the chanting, people wanting to see me play & I'm extremely, extremely appreciative of that, I understand what that means. Listen, my personality isn't the rocking chair kind of thing, but the chanting of my name means enough to me.&&球迷们、尖叫声,人们希望看到我继续打球&&真的很谢谢大家。我知道这意味着什么。我不是那种渴望颐养天年的性格,不过听到球场上球迷们高呼我的名字已经足够。&
At 37 years old and coming off of multiple injuries, Bryant acknowledged that recovering from a previous night's game is an all-day process for him. There's stretching and ice and massages and muscle stimulation and in-depth treatments where necessary. But, Bryant said, &If I wanted to keep playing, I could figure it out. &今年37岁的布莱恩伤病不断。他坦白,之前一场比赛中的伤病要用一整天的时间才能恢复。某些受伤部位需要拉伸、冰敷、按摩、肌肉刺激甚至深部处理。但布莱恩也说,&如果我想继续打球,我会想明白的。&
视频(中英字幕):科比宣布退役
科比于今日10点在微博上发表了退役声明:
Dear Basketball,
From the moment
I started rolling my dad&s tube socks
And shooting imaginary
Game-winning shots
In the Great Western Forum
I knew one thing was real:
I fell in love with you.
A love so deep I gave you my all &
From my mind & body
To my spirit & soul.
As a six-year-old boy
Deeply in love with you
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
I only saw myself
Running out of one.
And so I ran.
I ran up and down every court
After every loose ball for you.
You asked for my hustle
I gave you my heart
Because it came with so much more.
I played through the sweat and hurt
Not because challenge called me
But because YOU called me.
I did everything for YOU
Because that&s what you do
When someone makes you feel as
Alive as you&ve made me feel.
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
And I&ll always love you for it.
But I can&t love you obsessively for much longer.
This season is all I have left to give.
My heart can take the pounding
My mind can handle the grind
But my body knows it&s time to say goodbye.
And that&s OK.
I&m ready to let you go.
I want you to know now
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
The good and the bad.
We have given each other
All that we have.
And we both know, no matter what I do next
I&ll always be that kid
With the rolled up socks
Garbage can in the corner
:05 seconds on the clock
Ball in my hands.
5 & 4 & 3 & 2 & 1
Love you always,
大意如下:
致我最爱的篮球&&
我穿着爸爸的直筒袜,
在西部大论坛球馆
投球获胜的样子
当时我就真切的知晓:
我爱上了你
倾其所有地爱上了你
我给你我的心灵和身体
给你我的精神和灵魂
深深爱上了你
我未曾想过结果
只是执着地
我在篮球场挥洒汗水
只为争取得到你
你告诉我要动作敏捷
我将自己的一切全心全意献给你
因为你给予我的太多
我在汗水伤痛中坚持着
并非因为我想挑战自己
而是因为你在召唤我
我的一切只为你
因为你即是如此
你被赋予了生命,
正如你赋予我生命
你成就了一个六岁孩童的湖人梦
至此我永远爱你
但我无法继续迷恋你
我的心能够承受打击
我的意志能够战胜煎熬
但我的身体知道,该说再见了
我决定放手
现在我想让你知晓
这样我们便可珍惜剩下的时光
我们都曾带给对方
甜蜜和痛楚
我们共同拥有
你我都明白,不管今后我做什么
我依旧是那个
穿着老爸的直筒袜
瞄准角落里的垃圾罐
离进攻时间还有0.05秒
手中握着篮球
5 & 4 & 3 & 2 & 1
永远爱你的,
社交媒体上,中外网友纷纷表达了自己对于科比的不舍:
@我是你Audi叔叔:1次常规赛MVP,2次总决赛MVP,3连冠 ,4次全明星赛MVP,5枚总冠军戒指,6英尺6英寸的身高,7次晋级总决赛,8号球衣,9次最佳防守一阵,10号球衣征战奥运,11次最佳阵容一阵,单场命中12个三分球,13顺位,单节命中14个罚球,15次圣诞大战,17届全明星,紫金19赛季,24号球衣,历史50大巨星,单场81分
@Nick强:我不知道乔丹多么伟大,我只活在了你的年代!
@锋二动:你辉煌时我慕名而来,你没落时我无法转身离开。
@林熙蕾:因為你的堅持,自我,頑固,紀錄,大家對你又愛又恨,但沒人敢否決你的努力和才華。你是NBA歷史上最偉大的球員之一! we will always love you, and we will miss you!
@Jeaux Jeaux:I Cried When Kobe Announced Retirement.(科比宣布退役的这刻,我哭了)
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

我要回帖

更多关于 科比.布莱恩特十佳球 的文章

随机推荐