REANNZ Weathermap: REANNZ Live Weathermap
Network Map created with阅读更多:
阅读更多:
阅读更多:
看过本文的人还看过
一个文化艺术垂直电子商务网站。
一个文化艺术垂直电子商务网站。
codis介绍codis是豌豆荚基础架构团队开发并开源的分布式redis服务,可以看作是
linux版本号查看简述1、uname命令[root@bogon/]#uname--help用法:uname[选项].
从外部JSON文件变成dict字典(外部文件一定要是json格式)
json.load(open
CopyRight (C)
网站名称 版权所有. All Rights Reserved.备案号:Enter your search terms
Submit search form
weathermap4rrd.tropicalex.net
PHP :Perl :
Weathermap4RRD is a network weathermap PNG picture generator. Data used to create graph are acquired from RRDTool databases or from MRTG files and are displayed as two ways colored arrows on a map representing the logical topology of the network. Lots of features available (not only straight arrows capacity, several kinds of arrows, nodes labels, editor to help to create map...).
A Graphical User Interface editor is currently in development. A beta version is available in the download area...
Weathermap4rrd is developed under
Linux box. Be careful, some features like overlib doesn't work under Win32 until now.
Weathermap4RRD is available for . Currently, it runs on Linux and Win32 platforms.
Do you like / use Weathermap4RRD ?
You have the ability to show me your appreciation...click .
Weathermap4rrd is based on original
of Panagiotis Christias.
Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 - 11:56 PMA new release of weathermap 1.2 is available. It fixes a few bugs and a security hole and add compatibility with RRDTool 1.3. Thanks to Alla Bezroutchko.Wednesday, February 18th, 2009 - 1:25 AMHi everybody,
I plan to develop a new release of Weathermap ! So please, feel free to send me any new feature request you would like to see in next release ! I will study your proposals. afontelle AT free.frSunday, July 6th, 2008 - 2:43 PMA new release made by Styblik Zdenek is available. It is a W4RRD release for PHP5 that works with xml config file.An editor is also available in .Monday, June 9th, 2008 - 2:39 AMDear weathermap users, as you already saw,
I didn't get lots of time to work on Weathermap4rrd these last months. Indeed, I was working on a new project called . This is a new Internet service that will let you chat with people connected on any website you are visiting ! So come on and meet your World Wide Web neighbors ! I really think that
may complete the way we are using Internet.Saturday, January 13th, 2007 - 4:44 PMHi, this last few weeks and months, there were issues with forums. I was unable to get it completely repaired. That's why, I decided to freeze post of
(but it is still available to read previous posts). I created a
to post new questions.网络监控CACTI插件settings和weathermap的安装教程
安装方法:
1.先安装插件包管理工具Plugin architecture
[root@centmini ~]# unzip cacti-plugin-0.8.7e-PA-v2.5.zip
[root@centmini ~]# mysql -p cacti&pa.sql
[root@centmini ~]# cp cacti-plugin-0.8.7e-PA-v2.5.diff /var/www/html/cacti/
[root@centmini ~]# cd /var/www/html/cacti/
[root@centmini cacti]# patch -p1 -N &cacti-plugin-0.8.7e-PA-v2.5.diff
[root@centmini cacti]# vi include/global.php
$config['url_path'] = &/cacti/&;
并修改SQL数据库的参数
重新登录cacti即可,如果Configuration里没有Plugin Management 先进User Management里将Plugin Management选上。
2.settings的安装
解压到cacti的plugin文件夹
修改include/global.php
$plugins[] = &settings&;
常见问题:Status: Old Plugin Architecture & Running 而不是install 和enable选项,原因可能是版本太低,不过只要是running就表示正常工作了。
3.weathermap安装
网络监控CACTI插件settings和weathermap的安装
解压到cacti的plugin文件夹
修改include/global.php
$plugins[] = &weathermap&;
[root@centmini cacti]# cd plugins/weathermap/
[root@centmini weathermap]# chown cactiuser output/
[root@centmini weathermap]# cp editor-config.php-dist editor-config.php
[root@centmini weathermap]# chown apache configs/
[root@centmini weathermap]# chmod u+w configs/
[root@centmini weathermap]# vi editor-config.php
$cacti_base = &/var/www/html/cacti&;
$cacti_url = &http://192.168.128.3/cacti/&;[改成自己的IP]
$mapdir= $cacti_base.&/plugins/weathermap/configs&;
OK了,再次登录面板左上角会显示weathermap
可能出现的问题:
Required PHP extensions are not present in your mod_php/ISAPI PHP module. Please check your PHP setup to ensure you have the GD extension installed and enabled.
解决办法:安装php-gd重启apache即可。
标签(Tag):
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------

我要回帖

更多关于 weathermap 中文 的文章

随机推荐