在哪里可以下载chase bank appmobile app.安卓版的。

樱花坞手机版|樱花坞app下载V1.0 安卓版_西西软件下载
西西软件下载最安全的下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
相关软件 /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /英文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /英文/ /中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
9.2M/中文/6.6
27.7M/中文/8.0
21.2M/中文/9.0
11.7M/中文/10.0
28.7M/中文/9.0
14.6M/中文/10.0
38.3M/中文/10.0
樱花坞app是一款手机应用,这款APP可以通过手机点点进行赚钱哟,功能十分强大,樱花坞还能为用户带来各类精美的服务,让你全天随心情切换。应用简介:樱花树下,曾经见证着多少浪漫的爱情故事呢!樱花飘落,曾几何时亲吻过谁的脸庞,鸟儿翱翔天际,曾几何时目睹谁的等待。我独自站在窗前,看着樱花飘落,将心中的思绪随着明月一同滑向天际•••天天锁屏,最好玩最炫酷的DIY锁屏,一亿用户的共同选择!下载天天锁屏,绑定手机号,填写邀请码,就能拿到2.5元哦功能特色:赚钱第一招:邀请好友,邀请一个好友填写你的邀请码,你和好友分别能获得2元哦赚钱第二招:分享到qq空间或朋友圈赚钱第三招:浏览网页赚钱第四招:下载软件
樱花坞app V1.0 安卓版
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。TCNB Mobile:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Town-Country National Bank 的免费 App TCNB Mobile,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
TCNB Mobile
开发商:Town-Country National Bank
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
To access mobile banking you must be a Town-Country National Bank NetTeller Online Banking customer. To sign up for NetTeller Online Banking and receive access to mobile banking using a mobile device, enrollment is available by visiting the bank's website and clicking on the Online Banking link and enrolling in NetTeller.Sign up for mobile banking by simply downloading the TCNB Mobile app from the App Store.Our mobile banking is a solution that enables bank customers to use their iPhone and iPad to initiate routine transactions and conduct research anytime, from anywhere.
Customers can view account balances and transaction history, view account alerts, initiate account transfers and pay bills if enrolled in BillPay.Your TCNB Mobile Banking supports all account types including checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, and loans.*There is no fee for TCNB's mobile banking.
Connectivity and usage rates may apply.
Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 3.13.1大小: 12.6 MB语言: 英语开发商: Town-Country National Bank兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。Chase Mobile? on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Chase Mobile? by JPMorgan Chase & Co., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Chase Mobile?
By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Do your banking right from your mobile deviceYou can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone(R) or iPod touch(R). To start, just enroll in Chase Online. To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your iPhone(R) or iPod touch(R) language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone(R) o iPod touch(R) esté configurado en el idioma espa?ol) MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTo See account balances & transaction historyo View your credit and debit card rewards statusPERFORM TRANSACTIONSo Pay bills and credit cardso Transfer money between Chase accountso Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit?o Send wire transferso Make changes to pending transactionso Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay?FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASEo Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMso Speak with a service representativeCUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:o Depositso Account balance levelso ACH transfersMANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARDo View your credit card balance and activityo Make paymentso View Ultimate Rewards information MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID CARDo View your balance and transaction activityo Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your cardo Transfer money to a Chase Liquid cardACCOLADESo #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecardo #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013DisclosureSome features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless
and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text.??Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account.
What's New in Version 2.480
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
Functional but not a chase fan
I don't like big banks and this bank is right at the top.
I ended up with an account through chase through a third party. Regardless, their app is very useful for balance review.
The fingerprint access is very handy, enough that I wish my favored banks were able to include this in their apps.
Using manual entry as a backup is convenient. The layout is helpful and intuitive- balance straight away. The logic feature seems to always be in the upper right corner. However, I constantly find myself looking for it in the menu (upper left). I had a problem with fingerprint recognition but it turned out my case was dirty between the case and the phone rather than on the touch surface. I don't really use it for much else outside of the balance review and OCD monitoring. One nice tidbit for their website/app is the categorization.
I think they spent too much time on
it though, as the categories make too much sense that I become a conspiracy theorist. No group entity (government or business) needs to know that much info about me.
For my needs, I think they're move away from keeping incompetent bank staff (every experience at their banks is horrible) to improving their tech department is probably their best move. Three stars because their tech department is really striving for better service.
The rest of this bank, not so much, if at all.
I love the Chase app. I check it daily. It's a very useful resource with seamless performance. I can deposit checks, send money to other banks, request money from any of my contacts, regardless of who they bank with. The Chase app seems flawless to me. I've never had an issue with it. I've never had an issue with Chase either. My Southwest Rapid Rewards card was &cloned.& Somehow someone got ahold of my account info and a card that they embossed and attempted to use at a gem store in Pico Rivera, CA. Chase texted me immediately, then called me. As we're fixing the first fraudulent charge, they swipe the card again at the same store, this time for $5000 (card limit). They were some Pros.... But chase was on top of it. I had a new card the next day and all charges were refunded. Chase has never dropped the ball or come up short. They remind me why I bank with them every time there is any issue because they handle it immediately! Love Chase and love the app. -Pyite3265
Best app for the best bank!
I have dealt with several national and private banks in the past years and I have to say that even for being a national bank, I have never had a better or more positive experience and customer service as Chase. They have helped me with opening an account, getting a line of credit, and even spoke with me about some of their savings options! Not only that, I have been able to link both the chase mobile app as well as the chase freedom credit app. Not once in the last year and a half of dealing with chase has there ever been a glitch with the apps. Not one. And the Touch ID as well as the quick balance, deposit and bill pay make it super easy and convenient to bank with them. And even when I've had to deal with the bank branch/es directly, I have had nothing but courteous and professional attitudes and quick service! ANYONE THINKING ABOUT CHOOSING OR JOINING A BANK, LOOK NO FURTHER! THANKS CHASE FOR BEING THE BEST!!!
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 2.480Size: 20.5 MBLanguages: English, SpanishSeller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NACompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.7445&&&&&11323 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&164691 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.您所在的位置: >
Chase Mobile重新上架Windows Phone商店
Chase Mobile重新上架Windows Phone商店
来源:新锋网作者:wp8软件发布时间: 23:32次浏览
几天前 Chase Mobile 应用从Windows Phone商店中无故消失了,虽然我们还没从Chase官方得到解释,但相信是QuickDeposit 功能出了问题。
几天前 Chase Mobile 应用从商店中无故消失了,虽然我们还没从Chase官方得到解释,但相信是QuickDeposit 功能出了问题。
QuickDeposit 允许用户拍下支票的图片存在账户中并传输到Chase上,但是不知道为什么拍摄的照片不会储存到用户的银行账户上而是存在了Windows Phone 的照片库里。
现在曾经不止为何不见的 Chase Mobile 应用已经被修复并重回商店了。QuickDeposit 功能还在,其他的Chase Mobile 功能包括:
&&查看账户余额以及借记卡/信用卡的奖励状况
&&支付账单和信用卡债
&&在 Chase账户中转账
&&发送电汇
&&查找最近的Chase 分行 和 ATM机
有些功能只对高级用户开放。
本栏目其它文章
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
在今天凌晨的诺基亚纽约发布会上,诺基...
应用排行榜
下载:593212
软件语言:中文
这个软件目前可以完美播放mkv和flv (720p流畅,1080p低端机有一点点肉眼看不清楚的掉帧,有时1080p的mkv闪退),rmvb低端机有些卡,高端机较为流畅。27元,建议有SD卡的用户购买,没有的不要购买。 在最新版本中,支持直接播放SD卡里面非MP4格式的视频,瞬
下载:576511
下载:563270
下载:558767
下载:500014
下载:483422
下载:305622
下载:263187
下载:217021
下载:212182
游戏排行榜
下载:968588
软件语言:中文
风靡2013年的国民卡牌类手机网游《我叫MT》登陆WP,一键下载即可体验“龙与地下城”卡牌巅峰对决,高玩家福利符石奖励多。3500万玩家等你来!
下载:943045
下载:942315
下载:923411
下载:913201
下载:902133
下载:899872
下载:892321
下载:877885
下载:783446
正在启动一键安装...
您安装爱应用PC版了吗?
简单的一键安装支持