求资源。Ekaterinnatalia makarovaa

Nationality: RUS ()
Birthdate: June 07, 1988
Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
Residence: Moscow, Russia
Turned Pro: Pro (October 2004)
Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
2013 Final Ranking: 24
Do you like Ekaterina Makarova?
Coached by Evgenia Manyukova ... Mother is Olga M father is V brother is Andrey ... Introduced to tennis at age 6; began playing at Club Luzhniki ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
Vinci, Svetlana Kuznetsova
Floaters: Ana Ivanovic, Daria Gavrilova, Julia Goerges, Caroline Garcia, Jelena Jankovic, Ekaterina Makarova
Notes: Four Top 10ers in the field, and all seeds are in the Top 20...The Top 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...A tough field yields ...
the year, or century, as the unheralded Netherlands comes into Moscow and comes out with a win. Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens upsets Ekaterina Makarova, and then No. 141-ranked Richel Hogenkamp ousts former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova 10-8 in the third. Bertens hands Kuznetsova another ...
I win the match."
Shuai's quarterfinal will be an all-unseeded affair when she meets Brit Johanna Konta, who outlasted No. 21 Ekaterina Makarova 4-6, 6-4, 8-6.
"Oh my God, it's finished," Konta said in her on-court interview after becoming the first British woman to reach a Grand ...
Beck, (14) Victoria Azarenka vs. unseeded Czech Barbora Strycova, (15) Madison Keys vs. China's unseeded Shuai Zhang, and (21) Ekaterina Makarova vs. unseeded Brit Johanna Konta.
think about what I'm gonna do on Monday. But first I just want to enjoy that I won today."
Also upset-minded was No. 21 seed Ekaterina Makarova who ousted No. 9 Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 6-2.
"We've played before and I beat her all three times, but it's always a tough match," said l...
(USA)[15] vs. Ana Ivanovic (SRB)[20]
Bernard Tomic (AUS)[16] vs. John Millman (AUS)
Margaret Court Arena 11:00 AM Start
Ekaterina Makarova (RUS)[21] vs. Karolina Pliskova (CZE)[9]
Milos Raonic (CAN)[13] vs. Viktor Troicki (SRB)[21]
Angelique Kerber (GER)[7] vs. Madison Brengl...
a survivor. She reinvented herself. Plus she looks great. I've loved her forever. So the dress is really inspired by her.
Q. You have Makarova in the next round. Great form at the moment. Is that going to be a difficult one?
VENUS WILLIAMS: Each match is a challenge. I feel like I...
ItalySurface: Red claySeeds: Flavia Pennetta, Patty Schnyder, Alize Cornet, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Sara Errani, Ekaterina Makarova, Aravane Rezai, Gisela DulkoFloaters: Last week's title winner Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, Anna-Lena GroenefeldNotes: No Top 10 E...
Recent fan comments for Ekaterina Makarova:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)

我要回帖

更多关于 ekaterinamakarova 的文章

随机推荐