我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。二十四节气:天文概念vs气象概念?
二十四节气:天文概念vs气象概念?
“春雨惊春清谷天,夏满芒夏暑相连。
秋处露秋寒霜降,冬雪雪冬小大寒。
每月两节不变更,最多相差一两天。
上半年来六廿一,下半年来八廿三”
以上的《二十四节气歌》是为了便于记忆我国历法中的二十四节气而编写的小诗歌,诗歌中包含了立春、雨水、惊蛰、春分、清明、谷雨、立夏、小满、芒种、夏至、小暑、大暑、立秋、处暑、白露、秋分、寒露、霜降、立冬、小雪、大雪、冬至、小寒和大寒这二十四个节气,并说明上半年节气多在公历的6日、21日,下半年多在公历的8日、23日,节气的时间变化不大,每年最多差别1-2天。
二十四节气是中国古代劳动人民智慧和中国传统文化的结晶,它反映了我国四季交替的气候特征,也含有时令顺序(立春、春分、立夏、夏至、立秋、秋分、立冬和冬至)、物候变化(清明、惊蛰)、农事(小满、芒种)和气候现象(雨水、谷雨、小暑、大暑、处暑、白露、寒露、霜降、小雪、大雪、小寒、大寒)等方面的标志性意义。
两千多年来,二十四节气实实在在地指导了农业生产和生活,所谓“谷雨前后,种瓜点豆”、“过了惊蛰,春耕不歇”,或者“立秋忙打垫,处暑动刀镰”,各种谚语都是与节气密切相关,播种和收割都得按照节气来,否则可能会错过农时,造成农业种植的失败。因此,二十四节气为我国的农业发展立下了大功,至今仍影响着千家万户的衣食住行。
日,中国“二十四节气”被正式列入联合国教科文组织人类非物质文化遗产代表作名录(UNESCO
Intangible Cultural Heritage of
Humanity)。在笔者看来,也许把Heritage翻译为“遗产”并不恰当,从字面意义上来讲,一个人去世之后的财产才能被称作遗产,二十四节气依然通行于东亚和东南亚国家,包含着丰富的文化含义,可能称作“非物质文化继承物”更准确一点。
1. 二十四节气是基于天文还是气象?
尽管二十四节气里面有诸如“雨水、谷雨、小暑、大暑、处暑、白露、寒露、霜降、小雪、大雪、小寒、大寒等”概念,看起来与天气现象密切结合的,但二十四节气从实质上来说是天文范畴。
二十四节气以黄经零度(春分)为起点,沿着黄经线每隔15度确定一个节气,一年360度,共分为24个节气。其意义表示在地球公转轨道上,以每隔15度,确定24个地球位置,即为二十四节气,因此二十四节气与地球公转密切一致,完全是天文范畴。
二十四节气与我国历法完美结合,并结合各个节气点常见的物候现象,形成了独特的兼顾太阳、月亮与地球关系的阴阳历。时至今日,二十四节气的概念在中国、韩国、朝鲜、日本和东南亚地区广泛流传和应用,并于农业生产与生活习俗完全融合。
二十四节气确定要以后基本上少变,“每月两节不变更,最多相差一两天”。以立春为例,一般为每年2月4日,2017年立春为2月3日,近日网上流传的新闻标题称其为“120年来最早立春”,实际上2017立春时间为2月3日23时34分,距离2月4日仅差26分钟而已。
2. 气象上如何确定季节演变?
尽管二十四节气里确定了很多物候现象来表示季节演变,但是每年雨水节气并不见得一定会有雨水,而霜降节气不一定霜降,气象意义上的季节演变与二十四节气概念有较大差别。
在气象学上,将连续5天日均气温稳定在10℃以上作为春季开始的标准,而将连续5天日均气温稳定在22℃以上作为夏季开始的标准,与前两者类似,将连续5天日均气温稳定在22℃以下作为秋季开始的标准,将连续5天日均气温稳定在10℃以下作为冬季开始的标准,之所以要规定连续5日,是考虑到经常会出现诸如“倒春寒”和“秋老虎”等天气反复现象,因此用连续5日来表示季节的稳定。
从气象意义上来看,季节始末时间存在明显的地域差异,受所在纬度、海陆分布位置、海拔等影响。例如,我国三亚日均温都超过22度以上,所以四季如夏,只有夏天,没有其他季节,广州、福州、南宁、海口等亚热带城市则无冬季。而春城昆明,在每年2月中到11月底的9个多月里,没有连续5天温度低于10度和超过22度的情况,因此叫做春城名至实归。
尽管天文意义上的立春在2月4日左右,但是如果以连续5天日均气温稳定在10℃以上作为春季开始的标准,则气象意义上的立春时间要晚很多,比如上海气象上立春时间平均为3月28日,而北京和天津则在4月3日,沈阳为4月15日,哈尔滨为4月27日,拉萨则为4月30日。
另外季节始末时间存在很大的年际变化,与每年的气候和天气过程密切相关。以北京为例,2015年,尽管3月15日即出现温度超过10度现象,但是直到4月13日起,温度才连续都超过10度,正式立春;而2016年,尽管3月18日平均温度超过10度,但是从3月25日起,温度才连续超过10度,标志正式立春。
3. 新概念--气象二十四节气
天文意义上的二十四节气天然的具有两个缺憾:
1)并不能准确反映一个地区的季节演变特征。同样是2月4日立春节气,在有些年可能已经呈现出风和日丽春风徐来的景象,而在有些年有可能还依然北风呼啸积雪堆积,春天的到来有早有晚,天文意义上的二十四节气因为日期固定,并不能反映出这一特征。
2)不具有本地化特征。由于我国幅员辽阔,各地气候和物候特征差异巨大,天文意义上的二十四节气概念与各地的季节的演变、物候特征有较大差异,也需要将二十四节气赋予本地化的特征。
为此,中国科学院大气物理研究所前程副研究员和ta他的研究团队做了一些尝试。他们定义了一个气象意义上的二十四节气,气象二十四节气,是根据天文意义上的二十四节气确定的日期,计算某地各个二十四节气的气候平均温度,然后以此温度为标准,确定各年气象二十四节气的日期。比如立春节气的日期一般是2月3-5日,根据某地2月3-5日的平均温度,即可确定此地的气象立春温度,其他节气以此类推,即可确定出此地的二十四节气所对应的温度阈值标准。
(全国平均地表气温的二十四节气及对应阈值定义的示意图,图片来自于钱诚等(2011))
气象二十四节气有以下几个特点:
1)气象二十四节气以温度为标准,更能反映实际的季节演变。
2)各地温度演变特征不同,因此气象二十四节气在不同地区的温度指标不同,有助于节气本地化,并当地季节演变、生活习惯、习俗和生产结合起来。
3)因为温度受多种因子影响,存在较大的年际变化,因此每年的气象二十四节气日期也存在较大变化,前后相差最大可以超过半个月。
4)气象二十四节气时间的变化可以反映全球变暖和城市化等对局地气候的影响,从而开辟二十四节气概念和研究的新领域
4. 全球变化和城市化对气象二十四节气影响
因为人类活动引起温室气体增加,导致全球温度整体增加,根据IPCC第五次评估报告,在1880年到2012年期间,全球平均温度升高了0.85℃(变化范围为0.65-1.06℃),过去三个十年的地表温度要暖于1850年以来的任何一个十年,从2016年往前数,在有历史记录数据以来最热的17年里,有16年出现在2000年以后。
与全球平均温度一致,我国也出现了明显的温度增加,过去100年中国年平均地表温度增加明显,升温幅度约为0.5~0.8℃,比同期全球升温幅度平均平均值略高,尤其是在最近的50年,全国年平均地表气温增加1.1℃,增温速率为0.22℃/10年,明显高于全球或者北半球同期平均增温速率,
增温幅度在冬季更为明显(丁一汇等,2006)。这就使得每年的前半年,即气象二十四节气的前12个节气(立春、雨水、惊蛰、春分、清明、谷雨、立夏、小满、芒种、夏至、小暑)整体提前,而下半年的节气(立秋、处暑、白露、秋分、寒露、霜降、立冬、小雪、大雪、冬至)则整体推迟。原本到立春时候的温暖,现在提早到了大寒,原本大雪时候的严寒,现在快要推迟到冬至,原本大寒和小寒时节的寒冷不见了踪迹,而小暑和大暑时分的暑热则扩展到了夏至到立秋时分。
利用国家基准气候站/基本气象站(国家站)往数据,对两个时段(年和)全国平均的节气时间进行比较,年全国平均状况下的早春到初夏的节气提前了6-15天,夏末到初冬的节气推迟了5-6天;与之相对应,大暑天日数增加了81%,大寒天日数减少了57%。
节气与农业生产密切结合,所谓 “清明前后,种瓜点豆”、“植树造林,
莫过清明”,在前半年的节气普遍提前6-15天的背景下,“种瓜点豆”的时间也的相应提前。另一方面,下半年的节气时间普遍推迟5-6天,这意味着蚊虫等的活动时间也相应延长,北京谚语“喝了白露水,蚊子闭了嘴”,现在防蚊虫叮咬的时间可能得延续到寒露节气以后了。
(两个时段全国的平均气温季节循环比较,蓝色线表示年平均,红色线表示年平均,二十四节气气温阈值与图1相同,图片来自于钱诚等(2011))
过去几十年中国经济和社会发展迅速,因为城市的扩张和发展,有些原来在郊区的气象观测站,现在置于市区或者市区的影响之下,城市热岛效应造成了额外的增温,因此气象二十四节气的变化也受城镇化的影响。
钱诚副研究员等(Qian et al.,
2016)利用高密度的气象站网数据,通过城乡对比分析,定量评估了黄河中下游地区二十四节气气候变化中城镇化的影响,结果显示:就该区域平均状况而言,年,年平均气温变暖趋势中有42%来自城镇化影响;不同节气日变暖趋势中城镇化贡献达26-64%不等;大寒天数减少趋势中有18%来自城镇化影响;气候学意义的节气中从雨水到立夏显著提前了5-17天,从白露到寒露显著推迟了5天左右,其中城镇化贡献达22-69%不等。
古老的二十四节气作为天文学概念,其变化非常小,由于我国幅员辽阔,各地气候和物候特征差异巨大,天文意义上的二十四节气概念与各地的季节的演变、物候特征有较大差异,即使是二十四节气的发源地黄河中下游地区,每年的实际情况有较大的差别,天文意义上的二十四节气也无法实现对此的恰当反映。
气象意义上的二十四节气,基于各地的实际温度变化特征,一方面可以实现二十四节气的本地化,另外一方面也可以反应气候的年际和长期变化对节气的影响,同时还能反应由于城镇化等人类活动等对局地气候的影响。
二十四节气的气候特征除了温度, 还应该考虑降水等其他要素,
以更完整地表述气候节气及其变化特征,气象意义上的二十四节气研究才刚刚开始,这方面还有大量的工作要做,除了利用气象资料本地化二十四节气以外,对二十四节气年际和年代际变化的归因分析,也是一个重要的课题。
当然,二十四节气现在被确定为
“文化遗产”,附加在二十四节气上的文化、传统、习俗和生活方式也是文化遗产的精髓,传统文化需要继承、保护、研究和弘扬,这是新时代给我们的新课题。
更多内容,敬请关注:冷暖两心知,微信公众号可直接搜索:BetterScience 关注
丁一汇 等, 2006: 气候变化国家评估报告(Ⅰ):中国气候变化的历史和未来趋势. 气候变化研究进展, 2,
钱诚, 严中伟, 符淙斌, ~2008年中国二十四节气气候变化. 科学通报,
Qian, C., G. Ren, and Y. Zhou, 2016: Urbanization effects on
climatic changes in 24 particular timings of the seasonal cycle in
the middle and lower reaches of the Yellow River. Theor. Appl.
Climatol., 124, 781-791, doi:10.-015-1446-6.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。【教与学】2015年秋八年级英语(外研版)上册课程同步讲练课件+练习:Module 10
The weather(重点精析+要点梳理+课时练习+模块自测)-学科网
资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
【教与学】2015年秋八年级英语(外研版)上册课程同步讲练课件+练习:Module 10
The weather(重点精析+要点梳理+课时练习+模块自测)
ID:4508799
资源大小:1412KB
审核人:英语陈秀琴
压缩包中的资料:Module 10
第3-4课时docModule 10
模块自测docModule 10
要点梳理pptModule 10
重点精析pptModule 10
重点精析pptModule 10
第1-2课时docC1Get up early, ________ you can get to school on timeA and
D althoughD2Is ________ possible that Jay Chou will come to our city for a concert on SundayA this
B whichC that
D itA3It ________ rain in the afternoon Take a raincoat with youA may
B may be[来自e网通客户端]
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫一扫手机阅读更方便believe二十四号的天气怎么样?_百度知道
believe二十四号的天气怎么样?
我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
二十四的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。weather permits, we’ll have an outing.A.For B.ThoughC.WhileD.If 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
_____ weather permits, we’ll have an outing.A.For B.ThoughC.WhileD.If
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:辽宁省大连市二十四中2012届高三模拟考试英语试题
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  TOKYO-China's star hurdler (跨栏选手) Liu Xiang took the opening win in his outdoor season, storming to top podium (领奖台) in the men's 110-meter hurdles event at the IAAF Golden Grand Prix in Kawasaki, Japan on Sunday, May 6, 2012.
  With the absence of big names including Cuba's world record holder Dayron Robles as well as America's David Oliver, Aries Merritt and Ryan Wilson, the 28-year-old Liu became the hottest favorite in Kawasaki.And Liu Xiang also proved his strength in the race, claiming the convincing victory in 13.09 seconds as he led from the start on a wet track.
  Omo Osaghae of United States finished second in 13.33 while his countryman Ronald Brookins took the third position in 13.69.
  Liu's winning mark is the second fastest time this season.America's Aries Merrittjust set his personal best and the season fastest time of 13.03 seconds two days ago in Fayetteville, USA.
  After withdrawing from the Beijing Olympic Games due to a heel injury, Liu is keen to restore his glory in London this summer.It was the first outdoor race for the Athens Olympic champion who has adopted the strategy of seven steps to the first hurdle.
  Liu will next return to his home town Shanghai and compete in the Samsung Diamond League Shanghai leg on May 19 as part of his buildup for the London Olympic Games.
As mentioned in the passage, ________ took part in the men's 110-meter hurdles event at the IAAF Golden Grand Prix in Kawasaki.
Liu Xiang, Dayron Robles, Aries Merritt
Liu Xiang, Omo Osaghae, Ronald Brookins
Aries Merritt, Omo Osaghae, Ronald Brookins
David Oliver, Dayron Robles, Ryan Wilson
What can we INFER from the passage?
Liu Xiang won the race with the second fastest time in this season.
The top three athletes in this race are from different countries.
Liu Xiang used to adopt the strategy of seven steps to the first hurdle in the outdoor race.
The weather in Kawasaki before the race was rainy.
You would most likely find the article in ________.,
A news report
A magazine
A PE textbook
来源:厦门市内厝中学学年(上)高三年级英语科期中考试卷
  A 15-year-old girl has walked across an Arctic(北极的)island quicker than her father -one of Britain’s top explorers.Her name is Alicia Hempleman-Adams.
  Alicia took 10 days to walk and ski 240 kilometers across Baffin Island in northeastern Canada.Her success has made her the youngest person to complete the crossing on foot and skis.However, this isn’t her first world record.At 8, she was brought to meet her father at the end of his 600-mile journey to the North Pole and became the youngest person ever to reach the place.
  As an explorer, Mr.Hempleman-Adams knew well how hard it was for his daughter to gain such a success.
  He said, “Because I’ve done the route.I know all the dangers.I didn’t sleep for days knowing she was out there and thinking of all the things that could have gone wrong.What she’s achieved is really great.This teenager girl is only one hundred and five pounds and being that thin you feel the cold more.”
  Mr.Hempleman-Adams said that he was very proud of Alicia but also a bit ‘angry’ that his daughter had completed the journey faster than him.
  During the trip, the 15-year-old girl met a lot of difficulties.Her most frightening moment came when she and her teammates, including her PE teacher Jo Simmons, had to cross a lake covered with a thin layer(层)of ice.
  At the end of her trip, Alicia said that she was glad to have returned.“It was really great to get back to society and a hot shower,” she said.“It was quite weird(怪异)out there when there was nothing around - no buildings, no people, no animals, and nothing else.”
  Will the young girl start a job in exploration later?No.“I want to try other things first,” she said.
What do we know about Alicia from the text
As a young girl, she walked and skied alone across Baffin Island in ten days
So far she is the youngest person in the world who has ever been to the North Pole.
She would start her career in exploration after crossing Baffin Island.
She had planned the journey to Baffin Island with her father before she started out.
How did Mr.Hempleman-Adams feel while his daughter was exploring Baffin Island?
He felt proud of his daughter.
He felt confident of his daughter’s success.
He felt worried about his daughter’s journey.
He felt a bit angry about his daughter’s exploration.
What was Alicia’s most dangerous experience during her trip?
The freezing cold weather.
Walking and skiing 240 kilometers.
Not knowing the route well.
Walking on the thin layer of ice on a lake.
What was Alicia’s impression of Baffin Island?
It was a lonely and strange place.
It was large and attractive.
It was dangerous and challenging.
It was beautiful and interesting.
来源:学年四川省成都市树德协进中学高二4月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
I thought my luck had run out at the end of the summer holiday. It was not the &&31 &of the new term that did it, but the &&32 &military training. My &&33&&nightmare(噩梦) had finally come true.The weather was &&34 &hot when we were training. Sweat dropped from every part of my body. I &&35 &as if my mouth was going to catch fire. &&36 &was the only thing I could think about. It was the first time in my life that I have ever really felt &&37&.However, we had to stand completely &&38&&all day. The drill-master(教官) were very strict with us. They only &&39&&us to sit directly on the ground for a few minutes. My heels ached and I had a blister(水泡) on my &&40&.Believe me, this was not the most &&41 &part. What I couldn’t &&42&&most of all was the smell of the toilets. It left such a deep impression on me that I can almost smell it right now.I guess most of the other students &&43&&the same experience that I had. I often thought of giving up and going back home. &&44 , I didn’t.One day, our PE teacher came to watch our &&45&&for a while. Then he &46 &to join the national flag squad(队). “You movement is the best of all,” he praised me. It was so &&47&! I almost couldn’t believe my ears. It was a great honor to be chosen for the squad.From that day on, I worked much harder than before because I knew I was going to &&48 &the national flag. Every Monday, thousands of eyes would be &&49&&on me. Now military training has finished and I have become a flag protector in my school. Every time I raise the flag, I know all my hard work has &&50& .【小题1】A.imagination B.course C.start D.end【小题2】A.wonderful B.simple C.important D.tough【小题3】A.most B.worst C.best D.least【小题4】A.unbearably B.necessarilyC.completely D.regularly【小题5】A.believedB.supposedC.felt D.considered【小题6】A.RestB.WaterC.Music D.Fruit【小题7】A.sleepy B.helpless C.thirsty D.useless【小题8】A.quietB.silent C.calm D.still【小题9】A.allowedB.ordered C.kept D.made【小题10】A.legs B.hands C.feet D.arms【小题11】A.wonderfulB.exciting C.popular D.painful【小题12】A.prevent B.need C.handle D.stand【小题13】A.behaved B.shared C.belongedD.presented【小题14】A.NaturallyB.GenerallyC.Fortunately D.Especially【小题15】A.performanceB.practiceC.studentsD.exercise【小题16】A.took me outB.picked me outC.gave me outD.let me out【小题17】A.awfulB.rareC.amazingD.interesting【小题18】A.liftB.protectC.catch D.hold【小题19】A.focusingB.turning C.changingD.moving【小题20】A.turned offB.got offC.taken offD.paid off
来源:2014届四川省成都市高二4月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
I thought my luck had run out at the end of the summerholiday. It was not the &&31 &of the new term that didit, but the &&32 &military training. My &&33&&nightmare(噩梦) had finally come true.The weather was &&34 &hot whenwe were training. Sweat dropped from every part of my body. I &&35&as if my mouth was going to catch fire. &&36 &wasthe only thing I could think about. It was the first time in my life that Ihave ever really felt &&37&.However, we had to stand completely &&38&&allday. The drill-master(教官) were very strict with us. They only &&39&&usto sit directly on the ground for a few minutes. My heels ached and I had ablister(水泡) on my &&40&.Believe me, this was not the most &&41 &part.What I couldn’t &&42&&most of all was the smell ofthe toilets. It left such a deep impression on me that I can almost smell itright now.I guess most of the other students &&43&&thesame experience that I had. I often thought of giving up and going back home. &&44, I didn’t.One day, our PE teacher came to watch our &&45&&fora while. Then he &46 &to join the national flag squad(队). “You movement is the best of all,” he praised me.It was so &&47&! I almost couldn’t believe my ears. Itwas a great honor to be chosen for the squad.From that day on, I worked much harder than beforebecause I knew I was going to &&48 &the national flag.Every Monday, thousands of eyes would be &&49&&onme. Now military training has finished and I have become a flag protector in myschool. Every time I raise the flag, I know all my hard work has &&50&.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.imagination &&&& B.course &&&&&&&& C.start D.end&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.wonderful &&&&& B.simple &&&&&&&& C.important &&& D.tough&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.most &&&&&&&&& B.worst &&&&&&&&& C.best D.least&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.unbearably &&&& B.necessarily&&&&& C.completely && D.regularly&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.believed&&&&&&& B.supposed&&&&&& C.felt D.considered&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Rest&&&&&&&&&& B.Water&&&&&&&&& C.Music && D.Fruit&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sleepy &&&&&&&& B.helpless &&&&&&& C.thirsty && D.useless&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.quiet&&&&&&&&& B.silent &&&&&&&&& C.calm &&& D.still&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.allowed&&&&&&& B.ordered &&&&&& C.kept D.made&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.legs &&&&&&&&& B.hands &&&&&&&& C.feet D.arms&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.wonderful&&&&& B.exciting &&&&&&& C.popular & D.painful&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.prevent &&&&&& B.need &&&&&&&&& C.handle && D.stand&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.behaved &&&&&& B.shared &&&&&&& C.belonged& D.presented&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Naturally&&&&&& B.Generally&&&&&& C.Fortunately &&& D.Especially&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.performance&&& B.practice&&&&&&& C.students&& D.exercise&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.took me out&&&& B.picked me out&& C.gave me out&&& D.let me out&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.awful&&&&&&&&& B.rare&&&&&&&&&& C.amazing&& D.interesting&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.lift&&&&&&&&&&& B.protect&&&&&&&& C.catch D.hold&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.focusing&&&&&&& B.turning &&&&&&& C.changing& D.moving&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.turned off&&&&& B.got off&&&&&&&& C.taken off& D.paid off&&
题型:完形填空
I thought my luck had run out at the end of the summer holiday. It was not the 1&of the new term that did it, but the 2&military training. My 3&nightmare(噩梦) had finally come true.The weather was 4&hot when we were training. Sweat dropped from every part of my body. I 5&as if my mouth was going to catch fire. 6&was the only thing I could think about. It was the first time in my life that I have ever really felt 7.However, we had to stand completely 8&all day. The drill-master(教官) were very strict with us. They only 9&us to sit directly on the ground for a few minutes. My heels ached and I had a blister(水泡) on my 10.Believe me, this was not the most 11&part. What I couldn’t 12&most of all was the smell of the toilets. It left such a deep impression on me that I can almost smell it right now.I guess most of the other students 13&the same experience that I had. I often thought of giving up and going back home. 14, I didn’t.One day, our PE teacher came to watch our 15&for a while. Then he 16&to join the national flag squad(队). “You movement is the best of all,” he praised me. It was so 17! I almost couldn’t believe my ears. It was a great honor to be chosen for the squad.From that day on, I worked much harder than before because I knew I was going to 18&the national flag. Every Monday, thousands of eyes would be 19&on me. Now military training has finished and I have become a flag protector in my school. Every time I raise the flag, I know all my hard work has 201.A.imaginationB.courseC.startD.end2.A.wonderfulB.simpleC.importantD.tough3.A.mostB.worstC.bestD.least4.A.unbearablyB.necessarilyC.completelyD.regularly5.A.believedB.supposedC.feltD.considered6.A.RestB.WaterC.MusicD.Fruit7.A.sleepyB.helplessC.thirstyD.useless8.A.quietB.silentC.calmD.still9.A.allowedB.orderedC.keptD.made10.A.legsB.handsC.feetD.arms11.A.wonderfulB.excitingC.popularD.painful12.A.preventB.needC.handleD.stand13.A.behavedB.sharedC.belongedD.presented14.A.NaturallyB.GenerallyC.FortunatelyD.Especially15.A.performanceB.practiceC.studentsD.exercise16.A.took me outB.picked me outC.gave me outD.let me out17.A.awfulB.rareC.amazingD.interesting18.A.liftB.protectC.catchD.hold19.A.focusingB.turningC.changingD.moving20.A.turned offB.got offC.taken offD.paid off
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 believe二胡 的文章

随机推荐