去高考网直接查信息 &&
“关于足球比赛的作文”相关文章推荐阅读
“关于足球比赛的作文”解释
“院校分类”推荐词条
欢迎使用高考百科
全民共同撰写的百科全书,已收录词条13550个。
人气排行榜
最新加入词条
贡献排行榜2015年中考英语作文热点预测话题一:低碳生活  现在全世界都在倡导“低碳生活”(low-carbon life),即:降低二氧化碳的排放,采取低能量、低消耗、低开支的生活方式。低碳生活对我们大家都有好处,请你写一篇短文向一家英文报社投稿。内容包括:你的具体做法、你的感受以及建议。  提示词语:be good for, everyone, ride a bike, think, make a difference, environment, suggest, reuse  ★ 范文:
Low-carbon Life  Low-carbon life is good for everyone. To help with the environment, I always walk or ride a bike to school instead of taking a car. Besides, I will try to use things that can be recycled and I never forget to turn off the lights when I leave the classroom or my home. I think it's my duty to live a low-carbon life. And even the simplest activities can make a real difference to the environment. So I suggest we should reuse books as long as possible. And we'd better not spend much money on expensive clothes. If everyone does something for the environment, I believe the earth will be a better place.话题二:毕业感想初中生活马上就要结束了,三年的初中生活一定给你留下了很多挥之不去的回忆。请和大家分享一件你最难忘的一件事内容不得出现真实学校、班级或姓名:  ★ 范文:
GraduationsHow time flies! Three years has passed by and my colorful middle school life is nearly ending. I am eager to share my happiness and sadness with you.I had so many memories in three years' life. One of them impressed me very much. I still remember that when I began to learn English, I found it too difficult. No matter how hard I tried, I still couldn't do well in it and almost gave it up. As soon as my English teacher found my problem, she had a long talk with me about how to learn English. Since then, she has kept helping me. Little by little, I've become interested in English and I'm good at it. I think I am so lucky to become one of her students. I've learned a lot from her. I will try to help others when they are in trouble. I think it is a happy thing to help others.话题三:保持健康生活习惯  话题说明:健康的生活习惯对于成长中的我们是非常重要的。你认为健康的生活习惯应当是怎样的呢?请根据下面的信息提示,写一篇短文,首句已给出。  信息提示:健康饮食;早睡早起,不熬夜;参加运动,强身健体。  要求:根据信息提示,把握要点,适当发挥,不逐字翻译。字数80词左右。  ★ 范文:
Good Habits  I think healthy habits are very important for us.    All of us want to be healthy. First, we should get enough sleep during the night. We can go to bed early and get up early. Staying up late is bad for our health. Second, we must have the right kinds of food. We should eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat. We should drink a lot of water. We should have healthy eating habits. Third, we should do more exercise to build up our bodies. Finally, we should wash hands before meals and brush our teeth twice a day. If we don't feel well, we should go to see the doctor at once.话题四: 做一名孝心少年话题说明:一首《时间都去哪儿了》深深地触动了人们的心灵,让我们在感慨亲情的同时,也在反思我们为父母做了些什么。我们可能因为学习紧张而忽视了对父母的关爱,其实父母可能因为我们做的点滴小事而感动不已。我们应该如何协调学习和生活,做一名孝心少年呢? 请按一下要求写一篇英语短语,内容须包含以下要点:1. Do you think students should do something for parents?2. Tell a story about what you did for your parents and how they felt about it.3. How should students do to care about their parents?
要求:1. 词数80左右;
2. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名。   ★ 范文:
Where is the Time?  A piece of music Where is the Time made many people regret not making good use of the time. Our parents always work hard for us without complaints. I think it’s high time that we should do something for them. 
Although I’m busy with my study, I always find time to do something for my parents. Last Sunday was Mother’s Day, I bought two movie tickets with my pocket money for my parents. Of course I didn’t tell them about it, so when I gave the tickets to them, they were so moved and happy. After they had left for the movie, I did the dishes and cleaned the house.  I strongly propose that we should spend as much time as possible with our parents and always share our happiness and sorrow with them. I’m sure what we do will make our parents much happier than before.话题五:怎样学好英语    话题说明:随着高考英语的改革,人们对英语这门学科的重要性也众说不一,有的认为我们不必再花大力气学习英语了,有的认为英语更重要了。请你就我们该怎样认识和如何学习英语谈谈你的看法。内容须包含以下要点:·What do you think of English?·Your opinions on how to learn English.
可能用到的词:practice, be afraid of, succeed, important, play a ... part, take notes
要求:1.词数80左右,提示词仅供参考。2.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名。  ★ 范文:
How to learn English well  English is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well? Here are my suggestions.    First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you'll make. We'd better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It's good for us. At last, we should recite some good passages and keep diaries.    In a word, as long as we do more listening, speaking, reading and writing, we will surely be good at English.话题六:网络游戏  话题说明:李华沉迷于电脑游戏中,影响了学习。作为他的好朋友,你打算怎么帮他呢?请用下面所给的提示词写一篇不少于80字的短文。字迹工整,语言流畅。   提示词:give up concentrate on be (become)interested in    ★ 范文:
Computer Games  Li Hua spent too much time playing computer games and he fell behind others. As a good friend of his, I must do something to help him.  
Firstly, I think it's very important for him to learn lessons well. He should spend most of his time on his study instead of computer games. Secondly, I must tell him that playing computer games too much is bad for his health, especially for his eyes. So he must give it up. I can play more sports with him after school. Maybe he will become more interested in sports than computer games. And then I'll ask him to concentrate more on his study. Of course, I will try my best to help him with all his subjects. I think I can do it in many fun ways and let him find much fun in studying. At the same time, I'll ask both his parents and our teachers to help him, too. If I try these, I'm sure he will make great progress soon.话题七:如何减压让生活更美好  话题说明:许多学习生活中的烦恼都会使人产生压力,为了更好地发现及解决同学们中存在的心理压力问题,你们班特意开展了一次以“Less Pressure, Better Life”为主题的英语演讲比赛,请你准备发言稿,谈谈你的一些缓解压力的好办法,与同学分享,内容包括:  1)同学们中普遍存在的压力是什么;2)我的压力是什么; 3)我是如何成功缓解我的压力的。注意:文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名。词数80—100。  ★ 范文:
Less Pressure, Better Life  Hello, boys and girls!  Pressure is a serious problem in today's world. Students in our class are under too much pressure. Some students can't get on well with their classmates, while others may worry about their exams.  I'm always under pressure, too. My parents want me to be the top student in class. So they send me to all kinds of after-school classes at weekends. Last Monday evening, I had a talk with my mother. I told her I was not lazy. I really felt tired. I needed time to relax. My mother agreed with me at last. So I think a conversation with parents is necessary to solve the problem.  That's all. Thank you!话题八:我的理想职业  话题说明:最近,你班就“你的理想职业”展开了一次调查。请根据你们小组的情况写一篇英语短文,向英语校刊投稿。 (组员 理想职业 原因)   
Mary 时装设计师(fashion designer) 喜欢漂亮衣服,擅长绘画     
Kate 园艺工(gardener) 喜爱植物,想让城市更美    
Mike 作家 愿意与别人分享精彩故事  
Tom 厨师 为别人煮健康美味的食物   
你 ? ?    注意:1.词数80左右(短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);    
2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分。    Recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn about students' ideal jobs. Here's a report about my group members' ideas.   ……    Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the future  ★ 范文:
Ideal Jobs  Recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn about students' ideal jobs. Here's a report about my group members' ideas.  Mary wants to be a fashion designer because she likes beautiful clothes and is good at drawing. Kate wants to be a gardener. She likes plants, and she wants to make the city better. Mike would like to be a writer. He likes to share his wonderful stories with others. Tom wants to be a cook. He'd like to cook delicious food for others. I would like to be a policeman, for I want to protect people safe.  Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the future.话题九:课外阅读话题说明:目前,很多中学生不重视课外阅读。请你根据下面提示内容写一篇短文,对这一现状进行分析并提出建议。内容需包括以下要点:Several reasons about a few students doing some reading after classAdvantages of reading booksYour thoughts and suggestions要求:1. 词数80词左右;2. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名。  ★ 范文At present, only a few students do some reading after class. Here are some reasons. First, many students think that there is too much homework to do, so they have no time to read books. Second, quite a few students haven’t formed a habit of reading after class. Third, some students would rather spend their spare time watching TV or playing computer games.However, reading has many advantages. Through reading, we can open our eyes and know more about the world. Doing a lot of reading can improve the ability of writing. And reading can also make our life more colorful.So here are my suggestions. We can ask our teachers to reduce our homework so that we can have more time to do some reading. At the same time, it’s necessary for the school to set up a reading club so that the students can read in it and share their after-reading impressions with each other.
In a word, I hope that more and more students spend their spare time reading and finally enjoy reading.话题十:好习惯  “播种一种行为,收获一种习惯;播种一种习惯,收获一种品格;播种一种品格,收获一种命运。”习惯是一种无形的巨大力量,使人终生受益。在你的学习生涯中,你有哪些习惯呢?针对这一话题,上周你们班进行了讨论,请根据所得出的结果写一篇英语短文。结果如下:
1.课前要做好预习,以便发现一些问题;2.课上要认真听讲,及时做笔记,积极回答问题,勇于提问;3.课下要及时练习,与同学讨论难题。
要求:1.词数80左右(开头已给出,不计人总词数)。2.文中不得出现真实的人名和校名。
可能用到的词语:preview (预习),take notes, pay attention to, exercises, discuss, carefully...Last week we had a discussion about study habits. We all think that good habits are very important to everyone. They can help us do better in our study.First, it’s a good habit to preview the new lessons before classes so that we can find our questions. Second, we should listen to the teachers carefully in class, take notes in time and pay more attention to the points we don’t understand. At the same time we’d better be active in asking and answering questions. At last, we should do the exercises in time and discuss the difficult problems with our classmates after class.In a word, we all need to develop and improve good habits to make our life better.如有需要可以加高中微信gaozhong-yingyu
高中语文gzyw11可以直接在微信上留言你需要的信息,小编会不定期在线的哦!也可以加初中英语QQ 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
如果26个英文字母 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V在初中英语学习阶段,句型和语法、词汇、短语一样重要。掌握一些核心句型,对于学习和考试可以起到事半功倍的效果,一个富翁雇了一个小女孩为他数钱,她用了六天才把钱数完。付工钱时,富翁想欺骗她,但聪明的小女孩用了一个简单的办初中阶段,关于英语学习,我们要掌握大量的短语,记忆起来会有一定的难度,如果能够联想集中记忆,就会简单有序许多句型包含词汇、短语、固定搭配和语法等全方位的知识点,因此,它再中考中的重要性是不言而喻的!31. keep这53个中考最高频词,除了它们的常用意思,其较生僻的含义或者形成词组后的新含义同学们了解吗?一词多义和固定搭对易错句进行分析总结是查漏补缺的有效方式之一,可以使同学们的知识体系更加完整,对知识点的掌握更加精确,在考试很多学生对自己的听力不是很满意,很想提高,但又不知道应该采用何种方法。听力不好是结果,想提高听力,首先要分析——专访三好学员高凯乐“我和孩子的爸爸都忙,生意上事情很多,还要经常出差,对于孩子的学习,我们真的没有很多的语言学习一直是初中阶段常考的写作话题,出题形式多样,包括演讲稿、书信等。说不定这次期末考试就会考到,很有可能英语在中考中一直处于重要地位,也是学生和其他同学拉开差距的学科。在英语的学习上很多学生一直摸索不到规律,也没——专访三好学员家长·琪萱妈妈“琪萱这孩子,原来脾气大得很,做什么事都很毛躁。考完试问她成绩怎么样,她知道成期末考试即将来临,同学们大多在忙着备考。如何在期末考试中取得优异成绩,剩下这二十来天的备考过程起着至关重要的英语语法讲究科学性、严谨性和系统性。故而中学生看起来,不免有些枯燥,看不下去。为此,小简老师为同学们搜集整理成功的原因因人而异,失败的因子却大致相同。回顾历年中考成功和失败案例,小简老师把中考失利的同学根据其失败原因状语从句指在句子中用作状语的从句。它可以修饰谓语、非谓语动词、定语、状语或整个句子。根据其作用可分为时间、地情态动词有具体的词义,但也同助动词一样,需要与动词原形一起构成句子的谓语,另外情态动词没有人称和数的变化,情时态语态不分家。昨天,小简老师给大家总结了初中英语八种时态的详细用法,今天给大家讲一讲被动语态的基本构成、八小简老师和大家分享了动词不定式的用法,今天我们来学习另外两种非谓语动词形式—现在分词和动名词。现在分词和动名英语句子分为简单句和复合句。一个简单句中只有一个主谓结构。复合句是由主句和从句构成,有至少两个主谓结构。复合名词是表示人、事物、地方、现象及其它抽象概念名称的词。 1.名词分为专有名词和普通名词。专有名词是表示具体的在写作时,开头一般是最难的,而结尾又是点睛之笔,因此,写好作文的开头和结尾尤其重要,会直接关系到整篇作文的得英语中,有时在名词之前或末尾加上不同的前缀或后缀就可以变为形容词。如:sleep(睡觉) →asleep (同学门在做阅读理解时,有时候文章本身并不难,可就是做不对、拿不到分,其实,是大家的答题习惯出来问题。改掉以下我的改变,从“方便”开始!专访三好网学员柏川 我的改变从“方便”开始!“以前孩子报过数学和英语的辅导班,因为土豪出手1000万
学生专享的“红包”三好网在“双蛋节”期间,为天下莘莘学子准备了一份大礼,据三好网内部人中考英语完型填空中,只有一项最佳,其余均是干扰性的或迷惑性的。做完型填空时,有哪些步骤?怎样解答完型才能提高很多学生对自己的听力不是很满意,很想提高,但又不知道应该采用何种方法。听力不好是结果,想提高听力,首先要分析初中英语单项选择题的考点主要分布在:名词、动词、形容词、副词、代词、冠词、连词、介词、情态动词;时态、语态;一. 中考英语写作十个黄金句型1. 不用说……It goes without saying that …=不要抱怨自己已经失去了做题的热情,初三需要的,从来不是热情,而是毅力。不要让心态问题占据了你大量的精力,中考主题:2016新中考重点—初中几何学习中重点难点12.27(周日)9:00~11:00地 址:2016云南新一篇文章通常可分为三个部分,即开头、正文和结尾。这三个部分安排是否得体,直接影响到文章的质量。文章的开头一般这些动词短语在初中英语考试各个题型中出现频率都很高,同学们一定要牢记哦!help sb. with sth.今天是平安夜,请允许我带代表你身边的TA“许你一世平安,永远健康快乐”。同学们,你们的新年祝福我已连夜奋笔疾一年一度的圣诞节如期而至,你是怎么过圣诞节的呢?愿这样的歌声为你送去美好的祝愿!小简老师衷心祝愿你圣诞快乐!“当你不去旅行,不去冒险,不去拼一份奖学金,不过没试过的生活,整天挂着QQ,刷着微博,逛着淘宝,玩着网游,干你来到这个世上好好学习,天天向上找一份好工作与某人恋爱结婚买房买车,生活安顿下来接着你有了孩子你忙的像一台机自从学习英语以来,我们从没间断语法规则的学习,对发音规则的学习却少之又少。然而,要想说一口流利的英语,哪怕只健康问题是中考常考的话题,出题形式多样,有必要下苦功掌握。典型例句:1. It is very import你来到这个世上好好学习,天天向上找一份好工作与某人恋爱结婚买房买车,生活安顿下来接着你有了孩子你忙的像一台机第一招:审题细心审题好比驾驶员打方向,方向对了,哪怕开得慢点,也会顺利到目的地。如果审题不清,书面表达的成绩这是一个令人悲伤的故事。这位妈妈的初衷终究是好的,在如今这个社会环境下,有如此的家庭条件,却不替孩子的学业和自从学习英语以来,我们从没间断语法规则的学习,对发音规则的学习少之又少。然而,要想说一口流利的英语,哪怕只是我还清楚地记得,一年前我同你们一样,各种怨念地坐在教室里,听着老师絮叨期末考试种种惨不忍睹的成绩。在别人放假chuzhong-yingyu初中英语——学好英语,才能轻松中考。初中英语平台以初中三年英语学习、考试、提升、英语考试政策为内容,从初中英语的教学、教研过程中,探索英语学习技巧和方法,助力初中英语学习。热门文章最新文章chuzhong-yingyu初中英语——学好英语,才能轻松中考。初中英语平台以初中三年英语学习、考试、提升、英语考试政策为内容,从初中英语的教学、教研过程中,探索英语学习技巧和方法,助力初中英语学习。2015高考英语全国新课标卷(二)评析_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015高考英语全国新课标卷(二)评析
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
毕业于医学院校,在医院工作,有相对丰富的护理经验
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高三英语一模分析交流文稿 5、注重语用 把握语篇 争创佳绩(一类)(荐).
下载积分:800
内容提示:高三英语一模分析交流文稿 5、注重语用 把握语篇 争创佳绩(一类)(荐).
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 19:00:00|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高三英语一模分析交流文稿 5、注重语用 把握语篇 争创
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 足球 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐