求写英语作文一篇,一百词,一件写一篇有趣的日记事。要求自己写,写了高中水平

求一篇英语短文,题目是如何成为一个独立自主的人,一百词左右最好今天就给出答案,明天要用_百度作业帮
求一篇英语短文,题目是如何成为一个独立自主的人,一百词左右最好今天就给出答案,明天要用
求一篇英语短文,题目是如何成为一个独立自主的人,一百词左右最好今天就给出答案,明天要用
怀里TA0602
How to Be An Independent person?With the progress of society,people face a lot of problems and big pressure.Independence become more and more important to people development.Only independent people have a strong sense of responsibility,and they solve problems bravely and independently.But how to be an independent person?First,we should foster our abilities to think and solve problems independently.Nowadays most families have only one child,some of us are used to depending on their parents.It is bad to our future.Second,you should take responsibility bravely.It is nessissary to one’s life.Only in this way people can play all kinds of rolesappropriate and life can have positive sense.
To be an indenpendent man, I think one should first be independent inwand. You must know the neccessity to be indenpent and what you will get from it. The indenpendence in your mind can lead you to a ...
Follow the follwing steps,you will be an independent person.To start with,you should have such an idea in your mind that I am an independent person because attitude is everything(态度决定一切)。Secondly,you ...
扫描下载二维码求一篇以“一件有趣的事”为题的 写一篇100词的英语作文_百度作业帮
求一篇以“一件有趣的事”为题的 写一篇100词的英语作文
求一篇以“一件有趣的事”为题的 写一篇100词的英语作文
ORZGIRL0832
An interesting thingOne day,my mother and I went to a park.We had a good time and we decided to have lunch in the park.My mother bought some milk and bread.My mother told me to wash my hands before lunch.However,when we came back,our bread was gone!We thought that someone took it.We are very angry.I thought that the thief would come back to take the milk.So,my mother and I hid behind a tree and waited.One hour later,no one came and we were very hungry.We gave up and we wanted to go home to have something to eat.Suddenly,I found something under the chair.Oh,it's our bread!
这种作文我建议你:可以想一件自己有趣的事,把它概括一下,缩成一百字左右,再翻译一下就行啦O(∩_∩)O~
扫描下载二维码英语作文:就你暑假中有趣的一件事写一篇作文,要求写出你去了哪里,参观了什么,是否开心等.注意时态正确要初一下学期水平.不要用太多生词.反正我暑假去了方特,那时候天气很热,玩了很_百度作业帮
英语作文:就你暑假中有趣的一件事写一篇作文,要求写出你去了哪里,参观了什么,是否开心等.注意时态正确要初一下学期水平.不要用太多生词.反正我暑假去了方特,那时候天气很热,玩了很
英语作文:就你暑假中有趣的一件事写一篇作文,要求写出你去了哪里,参观了什么,是否开心等.注意时态正确要初一下学期水平.不要用太多生词.反正我暑假去了方特,那时候天气很热,玩了很多游戏,玩的十分开心
初一下是个什么水平~~~大概写写吧
I went to XXX this summer holiday with my friends. We went there by train(bus\ plane). We visited many interesting
places such as XXX XXX XXX. It was a very beautiful place for visitors. It was very hot there. But we were still happy there. We played game and went to swim together. My friends and i loved the food and scene in XXX very much. We also bought many presents. We'd like to bring the presents back home to our families. We stayed in there just for one week. But we all felt happy.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译(1/2)求一篇一百词左右的英语作文,要抱括翻译,考试要的.(作文要求的内容:写我喜欢人于自然这个电视节目,理由是①喜欢动物与植物②节目生动活泼_百度作业帮
英语翻译(1/2)求一篇一百词左右的英语作文,要抱括翻译,考试要的.(作文要求的内容:写我喜欢人于自然这个电视节目,理由是①喜欢动物与植物②节目生动活泼
英语翻译(1/2)求一篇一百词左右的英语作文,要抱括翻译,考试要的.(作文要求的内容:写我喜欢人于自然这个电视节目,理由是①喜欢动物与植物②节目生动活泼
石榴妹yiUL79己
加我好友,发给你
扫描下载二维码英语作文:关于侦探的故事“你曾经读过有趣的侦探故事吗?请用100个左右的单词描写一个侦探故事 题目”哪路神仙能接?_百度作业帮
英语作文:关于侦探的故事“你曾经读过有趣的侦探故事吗?请用100个左右的单词描写一个侦探故事 题目”哪路神仙能接?
英语作文:关于侦探的故事“你曾经读过有趣的侦探故事吗?请用100个左右的单词描写一个侦探故事 题目”哪路神仙能接?
我小时候学过的小故事,和侦探有关,也可以符合一点interesting 的要求,是《新概念英语》第2册第7课课文The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning.They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa.A few hours earlier,someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds.When the plane arrived,some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield.Two men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House.While two detectives were keeping guard at the door,two others opened the parcel.To their surprise,the precious parcel was full of stones and sand!飞机误点了,侦探们在机场等了整整一上午.他们正期待从南非来的一个装着钻石的贵重包裹.数小时以前,有人向警方报告,说有人企图偷走这些钻石.当飞机到达时,一些侦探等候在主楼内,另一些侦探则守候在停机坪上.有两个人把包裹拿下飞机,进了海关.这时两个侦探把住门口,另外两个侦探打开了包裹.令他们吃惊的是,那珍贵的包裹里面装的全是石头和沙子!
1、开膛手杰克(1888) 一八八八年八月七日,英国伦敦东区(East End)爆发了白教堂(Whitechapel)血案,一名妓女惨遭利刃割破喉咙,全身刀伤共三十九处而亡。此后两个月内,东区继续发生多起同样以妓女为杀害对象、手法同样残暴的连续凶杀案,造成当地居民人心惶惶不安,伦敦苏格兰警场(Scotland Yard)大为震撼。 当时的伦敦东区其实是个龙蛇混杂,贫民、恶徒及娼...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇有趣的作文 的文章

随机推荐