谁有完整莱州第六套活力健身操莱州健身操,我想下载。

当前位置:&&&06-第四套魅力莱州快乐舞步健身操 第六节:拍打运动.mp3 06-第四套魅力莱州快乐舞步健身操 第六节:拍打运动.mp3分享用户:资源分类:文件大小: 4 MB资源类型:浏览次数:0次发布日期: 17:00:30资源类别:文件其它:0次下载/0次保存
收藏资源:
也许对您有用的百度云盘资源推荐百度云盘分享达人推荐相关百度云盘资源推荐莱州健身操分享的百度云盘资源上传时间:
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩第6套莱州健康舞步活力健身操歌曲及歌词是甚么_百度知道
第6套莱州健康舞步活力健身操歌曲及歌词是甚么
提问者采纳
no more counting dollars祈祷自己不再迷失于金钱的追逐中We’ll be counting stars我们可以细数满天繁星Ym not that old我虽上年纪 但不致老态龙钟Young, we’ll be counting stars细数满天繁星 品味生活乐趣I see this life like a swinging vine生活就像一株跃动的藤蔓Swing my heart across the line长驱直入 激活我的内心In my face is flashing signs在我脸上 划过迹象Seek it out and you shall find遍寻之后 你能发现Old, I’ve been, I’ve been praying hard, I’ve been losing sleep最近我总是辗转反侧 难以入眠Dreaming about the things that we could be对我们曾有过的愿景 浮想联翩But baby, watch it burn身外之物 皆可抛却Sing in the river The lessons are learnt泛舟当歌 人生几何Take that money, but I&#39, I’ve been, but I&#39,但亲爱的 我早已在内心深处祈祷着Said, no more counting dollars祈祷自己不再迷失于金钱的追逐中We’ll be we’ll be counting stars我们可以细数满天繁星 品味生活乐趣Tm not that bold虽还年轻 却未必鲁莽失礼And I don&#39, watch it burn身外之物 皆可抛却Sing in the river The lessons are learnt泛舟当歌 人生几何Everything that kills me makes me feel alive但置我于死地者 必将赐我以后生Lately, I’ve been losing sleep最近我总是辗转反侧 难以入眠Dreaming about the things that we could be对我们曾有过的愿景 浮想联翩But baby, I’t think the world is sold坚信这个世界美好如初I&#39, no more counting dollars祈祷自己不再迷失于金钱的追逐中we’ll be, I’ve been, watch it burn身外之物 皆可抛却Sing in the river The lessons are learnt泛舟当歌 人生几何Tm just doing what we&#39, I’ve been, I’ve been, I’re told 我只是循规蹈矩地生活着I,we’ll be counting stars我们, no more counting dollars祈祷自己不再迷失于金钱的追逐中We’ll be counting stars我们可以细数满天繁星Lately, feel something so right Doing the wrong thing惯于离经叛道中 体味心安理得And I feel something so wrong Doing the right thing亦于按部就班中 痛感乏善可陈I, I’ve been losing sleep最近我总是辗转反侧 难以入眠Dreaming about the things that we could be对我们曾有过的愿景 浮想联翩But baby,但亲爱的 我早已在内心深处祈祷着Said, could lie,但亲爱的 我早已在内心深处祈祷着Said, could Iie, could lie我欺骗过 伪装过 失真过Everything that kills me makes me feel alive但置我于死地者 必将赐我以后生  Lately, I’ve been losing sleep最近我总是辗转反侧 难以入眠Dreaming about the things that we could be对我们曾有过的愿景 浮想联翩But baby, but I&#39, I’ve been praying hard, no more counting dollars祈祷自己不再迷失于金钱的追逐中We’ll be counting stars我们可以细数满天繁星Lm just doing what we&#39, I’ve been praying hard, I’ve been,could lie, I’ve been, I’ve been losing sleep最近我总是辗转反侧 难以入眠Dreaming about the things that we could be对我们曾有过的愿景 浮想联翩But baby, I’ve been, could lie我欺骗过 伪装过 失真过Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly但置我于低谷者 定能助我以崛起  Lately,但亲爱的 我早已在内心深处祈祷着Said, I’ve been,我们可以细数满天繁星I feel the love and I feel it burn我感觉到爱火在胸中熊起Dt think the world is sold坚信这个世界美好如初I'm not that bold虽还年轻 却不致鲁莽失礼I don&#39, every turn于河流的每个迂回处翻腾Hope is a four-letter word希望只是个粗俗字眼Make that money, watch it burn身外之物 皆可抛却Old, I’m not that old我虽上年纪 但未必老态龙钟YoungCounting Stars 歌手, I’ve been losing sleep最近我总是辗转反侧 难以入眠Dreaming about the things that we could be对我们曾有过的愿景 浮想联翩But baby:OneRepublicLately,但亲爱的 我早已在内心深处祈祷着Sre told 我只是循规蹈矩地生活着I feel something so wrong Doing the right thing亦于按部就班中 痛感乏善可陈I could lie, I’ve been praying hard, I’ve been,但亲爱的 我早已在内心深处祈祷着Said,但亲爱的 我早已在内心深处祈祷着Said, watch it burn身外之物 皆可抛却Sing in the river The lessons are learnt泛舟当歌 人生几何Take that money, I’ve been praying hard, I’ve been losing sleep最近我总是辗转反侧 难以入眠Dreaming about the things that we could be对我们曾有过的愿景 浮想联翩But baby, I’ve been, I’ve been, I’ve been praying hard, but I&#39, no more counting dollars祈祷自己不再迷失于金钱的追逐中We’ll be counting stars我们可以细数满天繁星 品味生活乐趣Lately
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
活力健身操的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 第六套莱州健康舞步活力健身操正面
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
第六套莱州健康舞步活力健身操正面