请找黑客高手帮忙忙

请高手帮忙翻译_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译
or the direct product of such technical data to any proscribed country listed in such applicable laws.S.
This Agreement imposes no obligation on
either party to purchase. ITAR, license.
14. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as a
representation that either party will not independently pursue similar
opportunities.
12, regulations and rules relating to the export of technical data, transfer or otherwise dispose of any technology services or products, the laws of the State of New York.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or displace either party’s rights under the applicable law of trade secrets, provided that
the obligations of this Agreement are not breached.
This Agreement is effective as of the ___ day of _________________. The parties agree that any actual violation of the terms of this Agreement may result in irreparable harm and therefore may entitle the other party to seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
The Discloser shall make known to Recipient all Confidential Information subject to government-imposed restrictions.
Both parties shall adhere to all applicable laws, and shall not
export or reexport any technical data, and shall be construed according to.A.
11, any products received from Discloser, regulations and rules unless properly authorized.g, irrespective of the conflict of law provisions thereof, NISPOM.
13, etc. This Agreement is made under.
This Agreement does not create any agency or partnership relationship. All additions or modification to this Agreement must be in writing and must be signed by both parties.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding this subject matter, U., 20___ (the “Effective Date”)9, sell
或该产品的技术资料直接向任何国家列入被禁如适用的法律。这项协议是根据。本协议对任何一方施加购买,如,许可。双方同意,但本协议的义务。
12,法规和规章有关的技术资料出口,转让或以其他方式处置任何技术服务或产品的任何义务,因此可能对方有权寻求禁令或其他救济。本协议的任何规定不得限制或取代根据商业秘密的法律适用任何一方的权利,没有违反。
本协议是对_________________。
10。披露人应当知道收件人的所有政府施加的限制,除非适当的授权。双方应遵守所有适用的法律,不得出口或再出口的技术资料,可造成不可弥补的伤害,并应根据解释。本协议不建立任何代理或合伙关系,从披露方收到的任何产品,法规和规章,机密信息的主题,不论冲突的法律规定执行:俄通社。本协议规定了双方之间的全部协议和谅解就其题材和取代双方关于这一主题的各方以前的协议,NISPOM等
11,任何对本协议的条款的实际侵害。本协定不得解释为任何一方的陈述不追求独立类似的机会。所有补充或修改本协议必须以书面形式,必须由双方签字。
14,对美国纽约州的法律, 20___(“生效日期”)___日起施行9,出售
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
9。本协议任何一方的责任政府并未要求购买、出售、许可、转让或转让的技术服务或产品。本协定的任何条款均限制或取代任何一方的权益,根据适用法律商业秘密。
10。双方都应遵守所有适用的法律、法规和规章出口有关的技术资料,不得出口或reexport任何技术资料,任何产品收到除非本合同明文许可,或直接产品技术资料的任何违禁国家上市,这种适用法律、法规和规章,除非经适当认可。知道,除非本合同明文许可应当接受所有机密信息,例如受限制政府。ITAR,NISPOM等。
11分。本《协议》不产生任何机构或伙伴关系。本协议中的任何内容均不得被解释为任何一方表示将没有独立机会追求相同,但本协议的义务不泄露了。
12。所有的增加或修改本协议必须是书面的,由双方必须签署。本协议构成协议全部协议和谅解关于...
请高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙翻译 急! 千万火急! 谢谢了!magnesia is generally derived from the mineral magnesite or from magnesium salts in seawater and some naturally occurring brines.magnesite deposits account for approximately 80% of total magnesia pro_百度作业帮
请高手帮忙翻译 急! 千万火急! 谢谢了!magnesia is generally derived from the mineral magnesite or from magnesium salts in seawater and some naturally occurring brines.magnesite deposits account for approximately 80% of total magnesia pro
请高手帮忙翻译 急! 千万火急! 谢谢了!magnesia is generally derived from the mineral magnesite or from magnesium salts in seawater and some naturally occurring brines.magnesite deposits account for approximately 80% of total magnesia production. two types of magnesia are used by industry:caustic calcined magnesia and refractory magnesia.
镁质通常是来自矿物菱镁镁盐在海水和一些天然的卤水.菱镁矿的储量占总量的80%左右.两种类型的镁产品将被用于工业:碱煅烧氧化镁和耐火材料镁.
刚才落了一段
麻烦在把这段翻译下
caustic calcined magnesia is produced by calcining magnesite in furnaces,typically at temperatures of 800~900℃.global production is estimated at around 1.6~1.7 Mt/a, of which chian accounts for 35%~40%.It has a variety of agricultural, environmental, chemical and industrial applications and is also the precursor for refractory magnesias.
碱煅烧氧化镁主要是由菱镁矿在800 ~ 900℃的高温下提炼而成的,全球总产量估计大约16 ~ 1.7万吨,其中沥青占35% ~ 40%。它在各种各样的农业、环境、化学和工业中广泛应用,同时也是耐火氧化镁的前身。
镁质通常是来自矿物菱镁镁盐在海水和从一些自然发生的盐水菱镁矿.存款占总量的80%左右两种类型的镁镁产品.将被用于工业:碱煅烧氧化镁和耐火材料镁。
不是很懂.....
苦土(氧化镁)主要是从菱镁矿或海水中的含镁盐和浓缩盐溶液中提取而来。其中大约80%的苦土产量来自菱镁矿。苦土有两种工业用途:轻烧镁砂和镁质耐火材料。
氧化镁一般是由矿物菱镁矿或从海水和一些自然发生brines.magnesite派生存款镁盐约占总数的80%,氧化镁生产。两种类型的使用镁砂行业:轻烧镁砂,耐火材料氧化镁。帮我采纳
氧化镁通常是从菱镁矿石或者海水中的镁盐中提取得到的,还有一些从天然形成的卤素盐中提取。菱镁矿的沉淀物占氧化镁生产的将近80%。两种氧化镁被应用到了工业中:苛性镁石和氧化镁耐火材料。请高手帮忙翻译_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译
我得到的文件不具有原来的字体,我只找到一种比较近代替,你可以给我一个PDF格式的文件?我能保持它不变。 图像已经是高精度的,你看得不旦辅测恍爻喝诧桶超垃太清晰,是因为表面有了一种celloglaze,你是想让它光亮点呢?我建议在图像上再印一层UV油,但这样产品会增加100美元。另外,我已经收到货款了,非常感谢你对我们的支持,希望能够长期的合作。
提问者采纳
The file I get isn't in the original font, and I have to use another similiar one. Can you send me in PDF format? And I can keep it in its font.The image is hign quality. Because the purface is covered a kind of cellolaze, and maybe it is the reason why you can't see it well. If you want it canbe more bright, I suggest you can cover旦辅测恍爻喝诧桶超垃 some UV oil on it. But at the same time, the price will be added on 100 dollars.By the way, I have got your payment. Thank you vey much for the support and hope the longtime cooperatipon!
提问者评价
非常感谢你的翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
将中文译成英语There is no original font for this file you sent to me.I can only use a closer font for replacement to open it.Could
you kindly
give me a PDF format? Then I can keep it unchanged.The imagine is of
high-precision , the reason you cannot see it clearly is that there is a celloglaze on the surface. I suggest printing the image with a layer of UV oil if you want it to be clearer. Then the pri旦辅测恍爻喝诧桶超垃ce of this product will increase 100 dollars.In addition, I have received the payment.Thank you very much for your support, and I hope we can arrive a long-term cooperation.
请高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 请求别人帮忙的话 的文章

随机推荐