等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮我翻译这封给大使馆的信,急需!_百度知道
求大神帮我翻译这封给大使馆的信,急需!
亲爱的签证官:
您好!我的名字叫周梦娇,我的护照号XXXXX;我爸爸的名字叫周德全,他的护照号为XXXXX
一直被贵国自然清新的风光与诚实善良的人文所吸引。一直想在贵国度过一个不一样的旅行。
由于本人没有出国经验,为了方便于是交任中介办理签证(已附带旅游中介收据一份),填写材料未一一核实内容,造成内容有所不符,这是本人的疏忽。这次我吸取教训,认真对照标准,准备、核审,每一份材料都是出自本人亲手整理,确保它的真实和完整,希望阁下能给一个初次申请去贵国旅行的我最大的关怀和体恤与原谅。对给签证官造成误解,我在这里对于我个人的失误,表示万分的歉意。 1:签证官认为我和父亲没有出国经历。由于本人以前读书的关系,以及父亲在正街饭店担任经理一职,并没有过多的时间能够自由安排去国外旅行,选择的都是成都以及其他省份的国内旅行。一直以来父亲辛苦抚育我成长,现在我准备带从没有出国的父亲去度过一个终生难忘的父女之行,以后为了家庭孩子就没有充裕时间再带父亲去那么远旅行了,加上几年后父亲年龄高了也不再方便乘坐那么久的飞机以及长途劳累了。 2.签证官怀疑我的经济能力。请签证官相信我的存款足够我旅行费用,由于我毕业时间仅为2年,活期存款只有五万五千元整,但是我相信这笔钱已经足够支付我和父亲在那里为期十五天的旅行了,这也是一个女儿用现仅有的能力所能尽的一点点孝心了。 3.签证官认为我和父亲没有强大的工作约束能力。由于这个火锅店的父亲两年才开办,所以父亲的工作证明就开的这家火锅店,父亲同时还在青龙正街饭店担任经理一职已经25年(已附带一份青龙正街饭店的在职证明)。两年前本人在中国移动公司工作,由于英文不是很好,无法任职英语专席这一职位,职位只能选择普通话接线员/话务员一职,工作了几个月还是决定深造自己,于是在留学中介找了一所TK墨尔本语言学校读预科,准备学习半年的英语,学校的OFFER已经下来(已附带学校OFFER一份),正值这时,父亲的火锅店开业不久,急需人手,父亲希望我能留下来继承家族企业,父亲已经50高龄,计划教我打理火锅店几年以后就退休养老,出于孝顺我只有留下来在父亲火锅店工作,担任了财务经理一职,主要负责每天收入支出开销,并且学习其他经理的管理经营等等。请签证官相信并且体谅,虽然这个火锅店开业只有两年多,但是生意一直属于很好的经营状态,这个火锅店离不开父亲从事餐饮几十年的经验,以及我一心想为父亲分担压力的孝心和这股冲劲。
而且本人正在自学法律专业,并且已经进行自考过一次(已附带自考证)。接下来还有十几门学科准备一边工作一边在近三年内完成学业。
我是一个受过良好教育并且很传统的中国人,作为一个中国人都有责任照顾父母,我爱我的父母也爱我的家,所以我的单位需要我,我的家庭更需要我。
亲爱的签证官,真心希望您给予最大的谅解,给我和父亲这次完成异国旅行的梦想。
再次表示万分的感谢!
提问者采纳
Dear visa officer:Hello. My name is Zhou Mengjiao, my passport number is XXXXX; my father'sname is Zhou Dequan, his passport number is XXXXXHave been attracted by the natural scenery and the humanities your honest.Always wanted to have a different travel in your country.Because I have no foreign experience, in order to facilitate and pay anyintermediary visa (Tourism intermediary receipt has attached a), fill in materialnot one one check content, caused the content discrepancy, this is my negligence. This time I learned my lesson, carefully controlled standard, prepare,review, every piece of material is from my own finishing, make sure it is real and complete, hope my biggest concern and compassion and forgiveness you can give a first application to your travel. On to the visa officer to causemisunderstanding, I am here for my personal apologies for my mistake.1: visa officer that my father and I didn't go abroad experience.Because of my relationship before reading, as well as the father in the streetrestaurants as the manager, and not too much time to arrange to travel abroad,the choice is Chengdu and other provinces of the domestic travel. Since father hard bring me up, now I am ready to spend an unforgettable trip from abroad andnot the father, later to family and child has no time to take my father to go so farto travel, plus a few years after the father's age high also no longer convenienttake so long plane and the long tired.The economic capacity of 2 visa officer doubt my.Please do trust me enough travel cost my savings, since my graduation time is only 2 years, demand deposits only fifty-five thousand yuan, but I believe that the money is enough to pay my father and me there for a period of fifteen days oftravel, a little bit of filial piety which is a daughter of the only ability can do the.3 the visa officer that father and I don't have strong work capacity constraints.Because of this Hot pot shop father two years before launch, so the father's workproved the Hot pot store opened, the Father also Qinglong Street restaurants as the manager has 25 years (on-the-job proof has been accompanied by a DragonStreet Hotel).I work in China Mobile company two years ago, because of English is not very good, can not serve English box this position, position can only choose Mandarinoperator / telephone operator, a few months decided his studies, so in the study abroad intermediary found a TK Melbourne language school matriculation in first half, ready to learn English, school OFFER has been down (with the school hasOFFER a), positive at this time, the father Hot pot shop opening soon, urgent need for manpower, father hopes that I can stay to inherit the family business,the father is 50 years old, plans to teach me with the Hot pot shops a few yearsafter retirement, out of filial I only left to work in his father Hot pot shop, served as a financial manager, mainly responsible for the daily income and expenditureoverhead, and learn other manager management and so on.Please do trust and understanding, although this Hot pot shop opened for only two years, but business has always been a good operating state, the Hot potshop cannot do without the father is engaged in the food and beverage with decades of experience, and I wanted to share the pressure for his filial piety andthe momentum.But I was learning the legal profession, and has self once (already with self card).There are a dozen subjects to work and complete their studies in recent three years.I am a well educated and very traditional Chinese, as a Chinese has the responsibility to take care of my parents, I love my parents also love my home, so I units needed me, my family needs me more.Dear visa officer, sincerely hope that you give maximum understanding, give me this father and complete the exotic travel dream.Once again expressed thanks a million!
谢谢啊,虽然已经找人翻译了,还是辛苦你了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
亲爱的,我看了好感动好想帮你翻译,可是真的太长了,你最好找翻译公司帮你把。。。真的
大使馆的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第三方登录:跨度20米承重4吨选用多大的工字钢.给国标型号我?急需,求大神帮忙~_百度知道