学生们每天都穿着运动鞋的新娘和校服的翻译

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
Wear school uniform
Like many parents, I am in two minds about school uniforms.
跟许多家长一样,我对是否该穿校服也拿不定主意。
The students must wear their school uniforms from Monday to Friday.
学生们星期一到星期五都必须穿校服.
Did you have to wear a uniform in high school?
在中学你得穿校服 吗 ?
wear a uniform
冀教版七年级英语下册单词表_百度知道 ... 运动鞋 sports shoes 穿校服 wear a uniform 必须 have to.
- 基于39个网页
wear school uniform
中小学教育网 ... 1.after-school activities 课外活动 3.wear school uniform 穿校服 4.wear ties 带领带.
- 基于32个网页
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!穿校服的英文单词_英语单词
穿校服的英文单词
【英语单词】 学习啦编辑:楚欣
本文已影响 10135人
  你知道穿校服的单词是什么吗?下面一起来看看吧。
  穿校服的英语释义:
  wear school uniforms
  穿校服的英语例句:
  不穿校服还有一个原因就是因为穿着它常常会感觉不舒服。
  Another reason why we shouldn&t wear school uniforms is because school uniforms can sometimes be uncomfortable.
  穿校服并不是什么好主意,因为一些人穿校服的时候并不穿里衬,所以看上去也并不是人人都相同。
  School Uniform isn&t a good idea to wear because some people wear their school uniforms untucked and that makes not everyone else look the same.
  当孩子准备好要和你谈论问题时,你应该鼓励孩子多讨论学生是否应该穿校服上学(普遍性问题),而不是讨论孩子是不是该打扫自己的房间(具体问题)。
  When they become ready to debate issues, encourage debates over whetherstudents should wear uniforms to school (general) rather than whether yourchildren have to clean their rooms (specific).
  我还推行要求中小学生穿校服的政策。
穿校服的英文单词
  I also endorsed the policy of requiring school uniforms for elementary and middleschool students.
  每个人都要穿校服,自带水和午饭。
  Everyone is asked to wear school uniform and bring water and lunch with you.
  我听说私立学校要穿校服。
  A: I hear you have to wear uniforms at private schools.
  所有学生都要求穿校服。
  It is required that every student (should) wear a school uniform.
  要求学生上课时穿校服。
  Students are required to wear uniforms when they come to school.
  W:我听说私立学校要穿校服。
  W: I hear you have to wear uniforms at private school.
  每个人都要穿校服,自带水和午饭。
  All of us are asked to hand in 30 yuan for the ticket, wear school uniform and takewater and lunch by ourselves.
  那个穿校服的女孩子是谁呀?
  Who is the girl in her school uniform?
  几乎毫无例外,在要求学生穿校服的学区,就学率提高了,暴力事件减少了,学习成绩改善了。
  Almost without exception, school districts that required uniforms experiencedhigher student atnce, less violence, and increased student learning.
  一位心理学教授说,要让一个大学同学穿校服,没有一个办法比足球的效果更好了。
  A professor of ychology says there's nothing like a football blowout to make acollege student put on his school colors.
  不出所料,如果他们的队最近正好有赢比赛,学生就更有可能穿校服,因为校服上有印有学校名称的纹章。
  Sure enough students were more likely to wear apparel emblazoned with theiruniversity's name if their team had recently won a game.
  但是为什么她站在一个穿校服的男生旁边?
  But why she stood beside a boy in school uniform?
  穿校服的那个女孩是谁?。
  Who is the girl in her school uniform?
  最大的问题是,不穿校服的她,看上去与那个彼得.萨斯加德扮演的30多岁喜欢她的大卫相当般配。
  Most important, aside from the schoolgirl's uniform she wears, she looks like afairly reasonable match for Peter Sarsgaard as David, a man in his 30s who takes an interest in her.
  我们在学校有个万圣节派对,老师要我们穿&捣蛋还是给糖&的装扮,不要穿校服。
  Were having a party for Halloween at school, and teacher says we come dressedin our trick-or-treat outfits instead of our uniforms.
  学生们从星期一到星期五必须穿校服。
  The students must wear school uniforms from Monday to Friday.
  我们正在就中学生要不要穿校服进行一场热烈的讨论。
  We are having a lively discussion on whether the middle students should wearschool uniforms.
  如果他们不穿校服怎么办?
  What if they don't wear school uniforms?
  你们在学校必须穿校服嘛?。
  Do you have to wear uniforms at school?
  学生参加校际音乐会时必须穿校服。(规定学生穿校服。)
  Students must not wear school uniforms in the inter-school concert.
  学生参加校际音乐会时不必穿校服。
  Students need not wear school uniforms in the inter-school concert.
[穿校服的英文单词]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
4925人看了觉得好
8611人看了觉得好
711人看了觉得好
【英语单词】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有当前位置: &
求翻译:在我们学校里,我们必须每天都穿校服,问题是我们班所有的同学都觉得校服很难看是什么意思?
在我们学校里,我们必须每天都穿校服,问题是我们班所有的同学都觉得校服很难看
问题补充:
In our schools, we must daily school uniforms, the problem is that all of our class classmates think school uniforms are very ugly
In our school, we must put on the school uniform, the question are every day our class all schoolmates all thought the school uniform is very ugly
In our school, we have to wear uniforms every day, the problem is that all the students in our class are uniform it is difficult to see
In our school, we have to wear uniforms every day, the problem is that all the students in our class are very difficult to see that school uniforms
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这没什么应该不应该的,每一个单位都有自己的制度,这是原则问题。像单位有单位的工作服,公务员有他们自己的制服。你是不是觉得校服太单调了,每天这么穿很别扭呢,我也当...
不要把这小事闹大了,不要与学校过不去,认真学习才是。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求翻译,谢谢了
求翻译,谢谢了 20
The other day, my friends and I talked about the rules that we have in school. At our school, we have to wear uniforms every day. The problem is that all my classmate think the uniforms are ugly. We think young people should look smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes. Our teachers believe that if we did that, we would concentrate more on our clothes than our studies. We disagree. We would feel more comfortable and that is good for studying. If we can’t do that, we should be allowed to design our own uniforms. That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy. It’s also probably a good idea for parents to allow teenagers to study in groups during the evening. I know we get noisy sometimes, but we learn a lot from each other. We also think that vacations should be longer. At present they’re too short. Longer vacations would give us time to do things like volunteering. Last summer I had an opportunity to volunteer at the local hospital, but I couldn’t because I had to go back to school. It would be a good experience for me because I want to be a doctor when I’m older.
一天,我和我的朋友们讨论我们学校的制度。
在学校时,我们每天不得不穿校服。
问题是我同学都认为校服很难看。
我们认为年轻人应该看起来潇洒,所以我们宁愿穿我们自己的衣服。
我们老师认为如果我们那样做,会投入很多心思在衣服上而不是学习上。
我们不赞同。我们如果感觉更舒适的话是对我们的学习有好处的。
如果我们不能那样做的话,我们就应该被允许可以修改校服。
这是保持老师和学生们都满意的好方法。
允许青少年们晚上在一起学习也许也是一个不错的主意。
我知道有些时候我们吵闹了些,但是我们一起学到了很多。
我们也认为假期应该长些。现在它太短了。
更长的假期会给我们时间来做一些像志愿者这样的事情。
去年夏天我有一个在当地医院做志愿者的机会,但是我不能因为我不得不回学校。那对我可能是个很好的锻炼因为我想当一个医生。
不久之前 我和我的朋友讨论了学校里面有的规定. 在我们学校,我们每天必须穿校服. 问题在于说我所有的同学都认为校服很丑. 我们觉得年轻人应该看起来很聪明意思就是说我们应该穿我们自己的衣服. 我们的老师觉得如果我们穿自己的衣服我们就会把注意力从学习上转移到穿衣服上. 我们反对. 穿自己的衣服让我们觉得比较舒服这样我们会更专注在学习上. 如果我们不能这样做, 那我们应该有权利设计我们自己的校服. 这样老师和学生就都会高兴了.
另外一个很好的意见就是家长们同意学生们组成小组在晚上学习. 我知道有的时候我们会很吵闹,但是我们可以从别人那里学到更多.
还有就是我们认为假期应该延长. 现在的假期太短了. 长假期可以给我们更多的时间做像义工或者志愿者这样的事情. 上个夏天我就有一个机会在当地医院当一名志愿者,但是没有成功因为假期结束了我要回去上课. 对我来说这将会是一个很好的经验因为我长大之后想当一名医生.
其他回答 (3)
有天,朋友和我谈论我们学校的校规。在我们学校,我们必须每天都穿校服。问题是很多同学都普遍认为校服很丑。我们觉得年轻人应该打扮的看起来很帅所以我们喜欢穿自己的衣服。我们的老师们认为如果我们那样做的话,我们会把更多的精力放在穿衣打扮而不是学习上。我们并不同意这种看法。我们认为穿的舒适一些反而有利于促进学习。如果我们不能穿自己的衣服,那就应该允许我们自己来设计校服。那将会是一个让老师和学生都皆大欢喜,两全其美的事。这对于父母家长们允许孩子们在晚上聚在一起学习来说或许是个很好的想法。我知道有时候我们很吵,但是我们互相从对方那里学到了很多东西。我们还觉得假期应该再长一点,目前来看时间都太短了。较长的假期能给我们充足的时间去做比如志愿服务类似的事情。上个暑假我得到一个在当地医院做志愿者的机会,但是因为我必须要返回学校所以没能去成。如果将来我长大成为一名医生,那么那次在医院在志愿者的机会对我来说将是一次很好的经历!
-----------------------------------【更多问题,欢迎咨询 小初高学习咨询 团队 团号:436832】
The other day, my friends and I talked about the rules that we have in school.
几天前我和朋友谈论学校规章制度。
At our school, we have to wear uniforms every day. 在学校我们必须穿校服。
The problem is that all my classmate think the uniforms are ugly. 问题是我所有的同学认为校服不好看。
We think young people should look smart and so we would like to wear our own clothes. 我们认为年轻人应该看起来漂亮因此我们想穿自己的服装。
Our teachers believe that if we did that, we would concentrate more on our clothes than our studies. 老师相信如果我们那样做,我们会把更多的注意力集中在衣服上。
We disagree. We would feel more comfortable and that is good for studying. 我们不同意。我们会感觉更安心对我们的学习好。
If we can’t do that, we should be allowed to design our own uniforms. 如果不可以,我们应该被允许设计自己的服装
That would be a good way to keep both teachers and students happy. 那时一种让老师和同学都开心的方法。
It’s also probably a good idea for parents to allow teenagers to study in groups during the evening. 对家长而言也许也是个好主意晚上允许青少年以小组形式学习。
I know we get noisy sometimes, but we learn a lot from each other. 我知道有时吵闹,但是我们相互学到很多。
We also think that vacations should be longer. 我们也认为假期应该更长。
At present they’re too short.目前太短。
&Longer vacations would give us time to do things like volunteering. 更长的假期会给我们时间象志愿者那样做事。
Last summer I had an opportunity to volunteer at the local hospital, but I couldn’t because I had to go back to school. 去年暑假我有机会在当地医院当志愿者,但是我不能因为我必须返校。
It would be a good experience for me because I want to be a doctor when I’m older. 对我而言应该是次好的经历因为我想长大后当名医生
& 前几天,我和朋友们谈论我们在学校的校规。我们在学校每天都要穿校服。但我的同学都觉得校服不好看。我们认为年轻人应该穿自己的衣服,这样看上去会比较有活力。但是老师认为这样我们会注重外表多于学习。其实不然,我们觉得穿着便服更舒服,更有利于学习。如果学校不批准这样做的话,我们希望设计属于自己的校服。这样老师和我们都皆大欢喜。另外,希望父母们准许我们晚上聚在一起学习,虽然这样会有点吵,但我们会学得更多。还有,我们认为现在的假期太短了。如果假期延长了,我们可以参与更多的活动例如:志愿者等等。去年夏天,我本来在当地医院有一个做志愿者的机会,但那时假期完了,要上学,所以没去。那可是一次很好的锻炼机会,因为长大我想做医生。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 哪款运动鞋穿着舒服 的文章

随机推荐