关于篮球日记台词比赛的英文日记七十词

求十一七天七篇英文日记~~~要中学水平的,30字,谢谢_百度作业帮
求十一七天七篇英文日记~~~要中学水平的,30字,谢谢
求十一七天七篇英文日记~~~要中学水平的,30字,谢谢
today most of my classmate have to sit on the Exam of NRSG 122.I also will take this exam on thursday.the teacher said it is difficult to fail~I wish what she said is true~huoring :the sixth dayi forgot the diary yesterday~it is too bad~haha today i am very happy.because i have successfully apply for the blog in hjenglish!welcome to visit me.welcome to visit me.the first article is a letter form teacher,i need your voice~thank you huoring :the fourth dayoh my god~i almost forget today's diary.yesterday a friend of mine who is the husband in the online game asked me if we can become the real couple in the real world.i replayed that i want to stay in Australia can you come here and live here?yes i have known the answer before he answer me,because his english is too poor to live here,and i don't think he can study english for me in this time.so that is that.realelva:todaytoday,i waste a lot of time!huoring :the third dayToday is a sunny day.i get up early,but i waste a lot of time to watch a news,a news about buying the house.nowadays the price of house is too high to bear!realelva:The Scroll MarkedToday I begin a new life.Good habits are the key to all success.Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure.Thus,the first law I will obey,which precede all the others is --I will form good habits and become their slave.huoring:the second dayToday i prepare for the next week's inclass critique of research article.at frist i thought it is very easy because i have got the article and the questions at hand.But after i have read the text bookl for the whole day,i just can't find the answer that i want !oh god please help me!huoring:the frist dayi have resgister the HJENGLISH for 3 years but i soldem come here.today i chech the dictionary in the web site ,and i found my resgister still works ,it make me very surprise!so i make up my mind to write the dairy every day.i wish i can keep it as an habit.打开微信扫一扫
孔网客户端
安卓版苹果版扫描下载
“毛泽东思想指引下的人民革命是历史前进的火车头”林题
内有5幅六、七十年代的彩色照片
日记内容主要为一个女教师1971年学习毛主席诗词的心得体会,文革气息浓厚
(货号:1341)
开&&&&&&本:36开
页&&&&&&数:
字&&&&&&数:
I&&S&&B&&N:
售&&&&&&价:58.00元
品&&&&&&相:
运&&&&&&费:河北省秦皇岛市海港区
挂号印刷品:5.00元
上书时间:
购买数量:
(库存1件)
商品分类:
关 键 字:
品相描述:
书脊局部开裂,前后各缺少一页(被裁掉),看图
详细描述:
暂无详细描述。
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元
商品已成功添加到收藏夹!当前位置: >
& 英文日记及翻译80词 初二英语日记80词带翻译(5篇)
英文日记及翻译80词 初二英语日记80词带翻译(5篇)
收集整理:/ 时间:
初二英语日记80词带翻译(5篇) 今天,我和我的朋友去了一个郊游。我们就在学校的“门”在早上8点我们去XXX(经常爬这座山的名字,这个词的第一个字母为大写)骑自行车在路上我们很高兴,我们就大声唱道。当我们到达时,,我们cilmbed的山丘上一次。我们有山顶上一个pinic。然后,我们走过的路径和休息了。有些女孩在树下跳舞。有些男孩玩扑克牌。我们没有去回至下午4时。我们感到非常疲倦,但很高兴。多么美好的一天!
1。日记以帮助你写一篇文章,但你不是原来的机械运动。事实上,很多地方改变字的文章。
2。,作为一名英语老师,我不同意这种做法,我希望更多的阅读做更多的练习,你可以根据自己的努力,网络固然方便,但只学习方法,有没。
Today I went for a outing wh my friends. We met at school gate at 8:00 in the morning. We went to XXX(经常爬的山的名字,单词的首。
你厉害。前途无量
额太多了吧
不会啊啊啊啊啊。七年级暑假英语日记80词,带翻译I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. 我计划花费我暑假体育今年。打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球。有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛。谁能给我1篇英语日记80词左右带翻译的 August 18 2009 I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us. 号 我已经休息了一个。
August 26th Wendesday Sunny Today the weather was good.I went to the park with my friends in the morning.We saw some old。
January 15 2005 It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my。
/yingyuxuexi/yingyuzuowen//55296.shtml 打开吧 暑假日记作文 42篇。求2篇高一水平的英语日记80词左右带翻译的 参考1:Sat., Feb.6 Fine later cloudy A book ex你好bition Dropped in at National Library to see the National Book Ex你好bition w你好ch will close today.Suprised at the fact that so many kinds of books are published in our country.Thought the c你好ldren"s books with many pages of colorful illustrations were made very nicely.Bought a copy of the C你好nese version of English and American Short Stories at a 20 per cent discount.Am going to read t你好s through in t你好s good season for reading. 书展 信步走到藏书楼看即将在今日结束的天下册本。惊奇的是发明我们国家竟至出书了这么多种的册本。我觉得富有多页彩色插图的小童册本印刷的相当精。初二英语日记带翻译寒假80词自己去购物 My mother bought me a new dress. There were many people in the shop。爸爸买了一些烟花炮竹过节放.and it is very beautiful. We were very tired but we were very happy today because the festival is nearer and nearer. They are busy buying some delicious food and drinks for the festival,它很漂亮.春节就要到了。妈妈为我买了一件新裙子. We also bought some,商店里有很多人. My father bought some fireworks for the festival。我们也买了一些,我和我父母去购物。他们都在忙着买一些春节用的吃的和喝的。今天我们都很累但是我们都很高兴因为春季越老越近了The spring festival is coming so I went shopping with my parents。开学前一天的英语日记80词带翻译The process of learning is also a growing process.In the next three years.Be able to recognize the new students and teachers is my greatest gains,I will get stronger and get through every step of high school three years.我可能有学习困难和获得与同学一起.不过.同样.我也会有新朋友.在新的环境.学习也是一个成长的过程,我有一些想法和感受,I will also face many difficulties,并分享他们的喜悦和悲伤,结出了一些在生活中的压力,进步.The passage of time can always give people some special things,we will learn,工作,我们将共同学习,and share the joy and sadness with them.Similarly.在未来3年,我也将面临许多困难:在高中生活的第一天,。下雪天英语日记带翻译80词我很激动. When I wake up in the morning. And then,雪很快便融化了..,于是我以很快的速度吃完了早餐. 今天是下雪天, I go out with my sister,我看见了窗外飞舞的雪花. After the breakfast, I saw the snow is flying in the sky out of the window. 但快乐的时光总是短暂的, the snow the snow was melts very fast, so I had the breakfast by a fast time.. I was so excited about it.., we make the snow man on the centrol floor in the garden. But the happy times also be fast.,我们在花园的中心做了一个雪人。早餐时间过后,当我在早晨中醒来后, the sun was coming..,我和姐姐一起出了门,太阳出来了Today is a snowy day。求三篇英语日记带翻译,初三水平,80词
Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. 今天,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情。无论男人,总是对的时间。它不会留下来等待某人。您不能使用任何交流时间。时间也是一个公平的事情。虽然你有很多钱,或。英语日记 80词 带翻译 我的一天
I like autumn when yellow falling leaves lying on the gound whole seems yellow and all drown in the happyness of hearvest .what we students hearvest is knowledge as if farmer hearvest the gains. I is to be a great 2 student .I believe I can be a better student than before if I studying harder. 也许有错误单词,毕竟很长时间没写了
kjdkjakldjwjjidjlajfwfjlwofkowkaokskfjiwjiofaosijifjjkjwijfijwajflljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk。
Today is Spring Festival,what a special day!Everything become new.I got up early in the morning,dressed new clothes my m。英语日记除夕之夜八十词带翻译 查手机百度。
英文日记及翻译80词相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
英文日记及翻译80词相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。英语作文:home alone for the firs time的日记,带翻译,70个单词,_百度作业帮
英语作文:home alone for the firs time的日记,带翻译,70个单词,
英语作文:home alone for the firs time的日记,带翻译,70个单词,
One day,dad and mom visited my uncle,I had to go to school every day,so I could not go with my parents,I had to stay at home alone.At night,I felt lonely and was scared.After studying,I didn't change my clothes,and didn't brush my teeth and didn't wash my face,then I got in my bed,and covered my whole body with quilt.I heard somebody knocked my door,but I didn't open the door.Next morning,I woke up and opened my eyes,and got up and brushed my teeth,and washed my face,then opened the door.I found two apples and ten strawberries in a basket on the floor.It was from my cousin -- Betty!有一天,爸爸和妈妈去看我的叔叔,我必须每天去上学,所以我不能跟我的父母,我不得不独自呆在家里.在晚上,我感到孤独和害怕.读完书以后,我没有换我的衣服,没有刷牙,没有洗我的脸,然后我在我的床上,用被子覆盖我全身.我听见有人敲我的门,但我没有开门.第二天早晨,我醒了,睁开眼睛,起床,刷牙,洗脸,然后打开门.我发现在地板上有两个苹果和十个草莓放在篮子里.这是从我的表妹——贝蒂来的!写三篇英文日记,每篇六七十字左右.不要太难的单词,语法初一初二能看懂的就行._百度作业帮
写三篇英文日记,每篇六七十字左右.不要太难的单词,语法初一初二能看懂的就行.
写三篇英文日记,每篇六七十字左右.不要太难的单词,语法初一初二能看懂的就行.
1,a parents' meeting (家长会) Last week our class had a parents' meeting.At the meeting,all the parents talked about whether doing a lot of homework was useful or not.Many parents thought that doing much homework was useful.They thought by doing a lot of homework,the students could review what they had learned.It would also help to develop the students' minds and stop them playing computer games.But a few parents thought that too much homework was useless.Because doing much homework took a lot of time and thus students could not have a good rest.What's more,they could not do the things they liked.In my opinion,doing some suitable homework is necessary and helpful.(81 words)2,text messages ( 手机短信)Nowadays,sending text messages is part of our lives.In fact,it affects our everyday lives.Text messages are even more popular than face-to-face conversations,telephone calls and other ways of communications.Why is sending text messages so popular?First of all,it’s much cheaper than making telephone calls.Secondly,it’s very convenient.You can send text messages whenever you want with your mobile phone.Another reason is that ……But there are some dos and don’ts of texting/sending text messages.Don’t send too many texts without having a rest!It’ll hurt your wrists.And don’t send text messages while you are walking or riding a bike.That’s dangerous.My Spare Time3.my spare time I am a middle school student.Though I’m busy with my lessons,my spare time is still colorful..After school I usually play sports.I like basketball and football very much.Sports help me to keep healthy and study better.I often do some reading in the evening.I think books are our best friends.They give us much knowledge that we can’t learn at school.So reading books is the best way of spending my spare time.Sometimes I watch TV or surfthe Internet.I find it’s a good way to relax myself.At the same time it can also help me open up my eyes to the outside world.At the weekends I often help my parents with the housework.I clean the house,wash clothes and learn to cook.Duing the summer or winter vacation,I have enough time to do things like volunteering.I help those people who are in need.It’s a good experience for me.I enjoy myself in my spare time.
亲 现在是放假

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球比赛日记 的文章

随机推荐