以我想成为一名极限运动员足球运动员为题写一篇60词

以我想成为一名什么为题写一篇七十词左右的英语作文_百度知道
以我想成为一名什么为题写一篇七十词左右的英语作文
我有更好的答案
but also in ability through practice, the pay you get will be of some use for your family. Besides. It is a good form of social practice to take a part-time job in our holidays. We can make progress not only in knowledge. The more part-time job we do. Knowledge that we get from books is less useful than that we get from practice, the more knowledge we will get? The students pay much attention to their study that they are not aware of societyShall a senior school student take a part-time job in holidays
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以我最爱的运动员是林丹写一篇60词左右的英语短文_百度作业帮
以我最爱的运动员是林丹写一篇60词左右的英语短文
以我最爱的运动员是林丹写一篇60词左右的英语短文
I like the starI like a lot of from. One Lin Dan is my favorite. Speaking of Lin Dan, I think we shouldTo hear. Especially badminton lovers.I like him. Not only because of his handsome appearance and open-minded character. A fashion. And dressingVery tide. Singing. Dance, magic everything is ok, the more important thing is he has a talent. There are personality charm. With hard workSpirit, have the competitive spirit and give me the accurate of the grips.He is a good good badminton players, is an unprecedented cattle. Again, he with a sports.Basketball, football, gore people proficient in all.2011 world badminton championships. He won the champion title again, done's miracle, set the unlined upper garment and prison fiveEven the crown of the record. Because in my is known as the most won 41 plume.His self-confidence. Kind of said, at any time. Even if all people doubt me. I also believe in myself. "His insolent. Kind of say: "I this person, not what advantages. Get champions take much more than others. "He hard. The training is the most often football players of the two times, and Id - will reach of training! standardAfter winning his romantic, Britain and xie xingfang, Lin Dan in several force the audience for the flowers, smooches xie xingfang.Him. 9 years old to into the who. Since the first racket to 14 national juvenile championship. FromTo make to be removed from, from then to make to the world the first from the Athens Olympic Games first round exit to the professionCareer first world champion. From Asian wronged in TaoFei grams into the career lows to Beijing Olympic GamesChampion, the same is Lin Dan's confident, brave and strong,From him. I learned a lot, I think personal attitude determines the height of the individual achievements, a personCan walk how far, not basically see talent, is listed r! Have confidence. Confidence and efforts will do a overseas ChineseGreat.
Lindan Is A Very Good Sports Athlete,I Like Him Very Much.
Long Before I Began To Say Attention To Him.
He Does Things Very Seriously And Character Is Very Good. Not Milw So,His Technology Is Very High.We All Hope He Later Can Have Better Performance!根据汉语提示,以Andrew's . family 为题,写一篇60词左右的短文,要求,安德鲁家有三个人,爸爸妈妈和安德鲁,安德鲁13岁学生爱读书运动想当警察,爸爸是记者爱看足球赛妈妈是老师教英语_百度作业帮
根据汉语提示,以Andrew's . family 为题,写一篇60词左右的短文,要求,安德鲁家有三个人,爸爸妈妈和安德鲁,安德鲁13岁学生爱读书运动想当警察,爸爸是记者爱看足球赛妈妈是老师教英语
根据汉语提示,以Andrew's . family 为题,写一篇60词左右的短文,要求,安德鲁家有三个人,爸爸妈妈和安德鲁,安德鲁13岁学生爱读书运动想当警察,爸爸是记者爱看足球赛妈妈是老师教英语
There are three people in Andrew's family: his father, his mother and him. Andrew is 13 years old. He likes reading books. He is going to be a policeman. His father is a
journalist(reporter). He likes watching
football match. His mother is a teacher. She teaches English in the school.略试题分析:这是一篇命题作文。在要点中给出了写作的大致方向,需要自己发挥的地方较多。动笔前要先认真阅读要点,然后围绕要点适当发挥,确定时态主要词汇等问题。写作中,应注意描述的全面性,注意从目的,原因和实现方式三方面进行描述;语言的表述应该符合语法的结构,造句应该符合英语的表达习惯。另外,在描述时,应该注意人称的变化。点评:本题给出的材料较为简略,可发挥的空间较大,所以自己可以选择自己比较熟悉的内容发挥,利用自己熟悉的单词句式等。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
以“My Hobby”为题,写一篇不少于60词的短文。内容提示:1.你的爱好是什么?2. 你为什么喜欢它?3.你平时是怎么做的?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达。以 “ My Bedroom” 为题写一篇短文。要求: 1. 句子通顺,内容完整。 2. 词数:不少于50词。你可能用到的介词:in, on, under…My Bedroom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(10)你喜欢旅游吗?我们的祖国地大物博,有着很多让人留恋往返的美丽景观,请你介绍给你深刻印象的一处景观、著名城市或旅游胜地。60-80词。要求字迹清晰,语句通顺,语法正确。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
童年一定给你留下了许多深刻的记忆!请根据所给的提示,恰当准确地描述你的童年吧!My childhood(童年 )was _____________. I couldn’t forget my _______________. I often went out to _____________________. I enjoyed_________________。My parents_______________________________.
从一名小学生成为一名初中生,新的学校一定给你留下了深刻的印象。请你简要介绍一下你的学校吧。要求:& 1.语言流畅,字迹工整;&&&&& 2.语意连贯,懂得使用连词;3.字数不少于60词。
假如你是Mary的好朋友,她在生活中遇到了一些问题,并写了一封信向你求助,请你给她回一封信,回信因涉及到来信的每一个问题,词数80左右。Dear& Kathy, I have some problems and I need your help. I was good at English in the past, but now I am in Grade 3 and I find English is getting more and more difficult. Now I am facing a big test. How should I study for the English test? Another problem is that now I am not allowed to watch TV. My mother said It was a waste of time, but I don’t think so. I think It’s a good way to have a rest. How can I solve this problem? The last one is that I used to be thin, but now I am getting fatter and fatter. I am afraid to see my old friends, and I am very sad. I know you always come up with good ideas. Could you help me deal with these problems? Yours. MaryDear Mary,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours. Kathy
在 “感恩月”中,学校英语社团举行征文活动,主题为“我帮父母做家务”中文提示:每到周末,你都会看到妈妈忙碌的身影,妈妈忙着洗衣服,打扫屋子,买菜……还设法给你做你喜欢吃的菜。你知道妈妈平时上班很忙,为了让妈妈周末能好好休息,于是上周末你决定帮妈妈做家务,请用英文叙述你帮妈妈做家务的经过及感受。(不少于60字)____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Lily
上个月你去了家乡,请根据一下提示写一篇题为”A visit to my hometown”的短文,内容提示:你的家乡过去是一个安静小城镇,青山环抱,空气清新,人们骑自行车或步行去购物,这些年改变了许多。家乡的变化带来了许多好处,但是也带来了许多问题,环境没有以前好了,房价太高,不少人买不起房子。相信……。注意:1、短文须包括所有要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯; 2、词数80左右,开头已给出,省略号部分各用2句话作适当发挥。Last month I went to my hometown.It used to be a quiet small town._________________根据汉语提示及要求,以“my dream job”为题用英语写一篇作文 60词,必须包含以下内容1想成为一名记者2打算给报纸、杂志写文章3高中毕业后想去北京上大学4想在一家电视台工作并环游世界
根据汉语提示及要求,以“my dream job”为题用英语写一篇作文 60词,必须包含以下内容1想成为一名记者2打算给报纸、杂志写文章3高中毕业后想去北京上大学4想在一家电视台工作并环游世界
我在期末考试
不区分大小写匿名
QQ空间装扮,让你的QQ空间展示尽显个性的你.......
以“NYDYEMJOB(为题用英语写一篇短文)
我来回答
My Dream JobI have a dream. I want to be a reporter. I am going to write articles to newspapers. I hope you can see my articles on the newspapers in the future. After graduate from senior high school, I want to go to Beijing to work. Beijing is the capital of China. It is very beautiful and nice. I hope I can work there. I hope to work in a television station. When I work, I can travel around the world. That will be very wonderful.
What is my dream job? I want to be a doctor. I think it’s great and interesting job. I can help many patient. It’s a hard job but I don’t mind it. I can find some happy in this job. Some people think doctors are work late. I don’t think so. If I feel happy, I can’t feel it’s very late.&If I am a doctor now, I like my job. I don’t regret it, I can say:” I found a good job!” I don’t think this job makes me tired, I think it makes me solidity and happy. I believe I am sure to succeed.&This is all of my dream job. I think I am sure to be a good doctor.
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &My dream job& &Everyone has their dream jobs,so have I。& &As my family and friends know,I‘m good at writing and have excellent eloquence(口才),so my dream job,first is becoming a reporter。I want to write articles for newspapers and magazines。And after graduation from high school,I desire tostudy in Beijing and get good result。After last, what I want to do is working in a TV station and around the world。
想考个好成绩
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 一名攀岩运动员在登上 的文章

随机推荐