我们小镇改变自己 赢得胜利了足球赛的胜利的英文

谁会这几道初中英语用英语写出下列数字42,000,440,,,000汉译英黑板上的数据显示,我们队赢了It ----- ------- our team wins on the blackboard这是一个仅有两万人口的小镇It is a smal_百度作业帮
谁会这几道初中英语用英语写出下列数字42,000,440,,,000汉译英黑板上的数据显示,我们队赢了It ----- ------- our team wins on the blackboard这是一个仅有两万人口的小镇It is a smal
谁会这几道初中英语用英语写出下列数字42,000,000299,800440,000149,600,0007,000,000,000汉译英黑板上的数据显示,我们队赢了It ----- ------- our team wins on the blackboard这是一个仅有两万人口的小镇It is a small town with ----------- ----------- ----------- only 20 thousands
forty-two milliontwo hundred and ninety-nine thousand eight hundredfour hundred and forty thousandone hundred and forty-nine million six hundred thousandseven thouand millionshows thata population of英语高考满分作文(带翻译)_百度知道
英语高考满分作文(带翻译)
   Olympics and I   Dear friend,
I have a great news to inform here. Through long efforts, Beijing has been granted the right to host 2008 Olympic games. As a resident in Beijing, I feel quite excited and like to share with you my happiness.
This success means a lot more than a game to me. In the first place, this Games will definitely promote the development of our economy. According to a recent survey by some experts, this games will raise our GDP by about 3%, and offer about 10,000 jobs. What‟s more, our culture will be widely recognized and accepted all over the world through the Games. People will come over from every corner of the world, and experience Chinese culture in every aspect. Besides, through the games, our living environment will be greatly improved. For example, the public transportation system will be up-dated. Moreover, it‟s known that more trees will be planted, and grassland will be considerably expanded.
My friend, I really look forward to the coming of this great Games. As an individual, I‟m all ready to offer my help in any way I can. I also hope to invite you all to come here, and watch the games in 2008.  Sincerely yours,  奥运与我
  亲爱的朋友,我有一个好消息,告知这里。通过长期的努力,北京已获得申办2008年奥运会。作为一个在北京居住,我感到很兴奋,你想分享我的快乐。
这一成功意味着很多超过我的游戏。首先,本届奥运会一定会促进我们的经济发展。据一些专家最近的一项调查,这项比赛将提高约3%的国内生产总值,提供职位约1.0万。更重要的是,我们的文化将得到广泛认可和接受世界各地通过奥运会。人们会走过来从世界的每一个角落,体验中华文化在各个方面。此外,
透过游戏,我们的生活环境将大大改善。例如,公共交通系统会过时。此外,据了解,将种植更多树木,草地将大大扩大。
我的朋友,我真的期待着这个伟大的奥运会的到来。作为个人,我都愿意提供我的任何方式我可以提供帮助。我也希望能邀请大家来到这里,观看2008年奥运会,此致。  Tourism in China  Recent years have seen a tendency in China that tourism is growing faster. According to a recent survey made by some experts, about 47% urban residents travel regularly, and 28% rural residents also make their tour across the country. The survey also shows that more people are interested in tourism, and will join the army in the future.
Facing this tendency, we can‟t help exploring some underlying factors that are responsible. In the very first place, with the policy of reform and opening up, Chinese people‟s living standard has been greatly improved, and therefore, most of them can afford to travel around. What‟s more, it is believed that people now take a more positive attitude to tourism, and regard it as a life style. In addition, tourism facilities are becoming better and better. For example, transportation develops fast, and many scenic spots are available now.  中国旅游  最近几年,在中国的趋势,旅游业增长较快。根据最近的一项调查显示一些专家认为,约47%城镇居民定期作出旅行,28%的农村居民,也使他们的全国巡演。该调查还显示,更多的人在旅游有兴趣,并会在将来加入军队。
面对这一趋势,我们不能不说是负责任的开发一些潜在因素。在第一个地方,随着改革开放政策,对中国人民的生活水平有了很大提高,因此,他们大多数都不能周游。更重要的是,它相信,人们现在更积极的态度,旅游业,把它作为一种生活方式。此外,旅游设施正在变得越来越好。例如,交通运输发展迅速,许多景点都已经上市。    What a disaster(灾难)!  So far,it's reported that more than 60,000 people died in the SiChuan earthquake.What's more, millions of people there have become homeless.And they are still in the danger of illness and other difficulties. Anyway, thanks to all the kind people, in and abroad,the situation has been changing well.But we still work hard at it,especially to build houses for those homeless people and cure the injured people.
What can we do now? Besides doing our own job well,we can donate money to them.We firmly believe that with the party and the government's strong leadership, and with the people of all nationalities throughout the country to aid,this earthquake relief will be a victory!  什么是灾难(灾难)!  到目前为止,有报道称,超过60,000人在四川earthquake.What的死亡,再加上数百万人民有成为homeless.And他们在疾病和其他困难的危险之中。无论如何,感谢所有善良的人们,在国内外形势已经改变well.But我们仍然在努力工作的,特别是为那些无家可归的人建造房屋和医治受伤群众。
现在我们可以做什么?除了做好自己的工作做好,我们可以捐钱给them.We坚信,有党和政府的坚强领导,有全国各族人民的援助国,这将是一个抗震救灾的胜利!      The average family income in our Kangming City increased from 8,000 yuan per year in 1998 to 20,000 yuan in 2008. In the meantime, the structure of the average family expenses has changed, too. These graphs show the change clearly.
The biggest part of the average family expenses is housing. In 1998, the average family spent 25 percent of its income on housing. In 2880, expenses on housing rose to 42 percent. Food and drink are the second biggest part of the average family expenses. In 1998, about 18% of the average income was spent on this item. In 2008, the figure grew to 30%. As a result of such increase in the expenses on housing and food, expenses on other items have been reduced from 57% in 1998 to 28%in 2008.
Thus, a conclusion can be drawn that as income increases, people can improve their living step. But still the average family has to spend a large part of income to meet the basic needs.  在我们康明城市家庭平均收入从8000元,每年年的20,000元。在此期间,平均家庭支出结构也发生了变化。这些图形显示了明显的变化。
而一般家庭开支的最大部分是住房。 1998年,平均每个家庭花费了其对房屋的收入百分之25。在2880,关于住房支出上升到百分之42。食品和饮料是平均家庭开支第二大的一部分。 1998年,大约18%的平均收入是用于这一项目。 2008年,这一数字增长到30%。由于在费用等增加住房和食物,结果在其他项目的费用已经减少到1998年的57%,至2008年的28%。
因此,可以得出一个结论,随着收入的增加,人们可以改善他们的生活步骤。但仍是一般家庭要花费很大一部分收入,以满足基本需要。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
去网站搜,能找到很多个``最好是学习网``
高考满分作文的相关知识
其他6条回答
I'm very happy to receive your letter, and I'm glad to hear that you will go to China to learn Chinese here. I have already found a fiat for you. It is on Fangcao Street, which is not far from Jianxin Chinese School. Bus No.11 can take you there, and it is one stop before the Chinese School. The flat is on the third floor with 3 rooms, one of which is bedroom, the other two are bathroom and kitchen. There are a bed, a sofa, a desk and some chairs in this 25 square-metres small fiat, and the rent is 500 yuan per month. Maybe this fiat is not as good as your wish, but I'll try my best to meet your needs. If it is not suitable enough, write to m...
2009年广东高考英语满分作文
Should tourists take photos with animals?
Koalas in wildlife parks can‘t fall asleep because tourists keep disturbing them. The movement is thinking to make the tourists’ behaviour illegal to protect the animals.
When people are visiting wildlife parks, they like to take photographs with animals. Reasons for this are varied. Some people may think taking photos with animals are funny in contrast with taking photos with other persons. Others may think that it will be an interesting experience to take photos with animals during their visit.
If I were an animal in the wildlife park, I would feel annoyed w...
最近,你校同学正在参加某英文报组织的一场讨论。讨论的主题是:公园要不要收门票?请你根据下表所提供的信息,给报社写一封信,客观地介绍讨论情况。
60%的同学认为
40%的同学认为
1.不应该收门票
2公园是公众休闲的地方
3l如收门票,需建大门、围墙,会影响城市形象 1.应收门票,但票价不要太高
2.支付园林工人工资
3.购新花木
注意:1.信的开头已为你写好。
2.词数:100左右。
3.参考词汇:门票---entrance fee
Dear Editor.
I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we havehad about whether an entrance
fee should be charged for parks.
高考满分作文1(1号题)
Dear editor,
I’m writing to tell you about the discuss...
2009年广东高考英语满分作文
Should tourists take photos with animals?
Koalas in wildlife parks can‘t fall asleep because tourists keep disturbing them. The movement is thinking to make the tourists’ behaviour illegal to protect the animals.
When people are visiting wildlife parks, they like to take photographs with animals. Reasons for this are varied. Some people may think taking photos with animals are funny in contrast with taking photos with other persons. Others may think that it will be an interesting experience to take photos with animals during their visit.
If I were an animal in the wildlife park, I would feel annoyed w...
试题:第二节
读写任务(共l小题,满分25分)
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
As you sleep in my arms, I'm amazed at how light you feel. I stare at your tiny body, so fragile that a sudden wind could lift you up into the air. I love this feeling of protecting you and dreaming of all I have in store for you.
I intend to bring you up to be brave and successful in an often difficult society. That's why your mommy and I have named you Ari, which means &lion&. It's our hope that you will grow strong and eagerly grasp every opportunity to do well for yourself and others.
Before you came into the world, we...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“令我们感到惊讶的是我们队赢得了那场足球赛”的翻译_百度作业帮
“令我们感到惊讶的是我们队赢得了那场足球赛”的翻译
“令我们感到惊讶的是我们队赢得了那场足球赛”的翻译
surprise , our大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
(49人参加)
(41人参加)
(229人参加)