下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我永远不会忘记 因为 造句_百度作业帮
我永远不会忘记 因为 造句
我永远不会忘记 因为 造句
我永远不会忘记你,因为我们那些美好的回忆我会永远铭记于心.@作业本:我可能永远不会忘记你 | 涨姿势作文:那件事,我永远不会忘记_百度作业帮
作文:那件事,我永远不会忘记
作文:那件事,我永远不会忘记
In my memory of the ocean, there are a lot of waves, and the biggest waves, is my memory the most profound a.Remember that year, I just five years old, my grandmother live in.I went to the kindergarten from my grandmother home is far away, then I grandma's house is not rich, every day is grandma carry I send me to school.Remember that, the sky below the light rain, my grandmother 6 a.m. is up to me to cook, then cook dinner for me to wear clothes, grandma one morning, he didn't rest, has been busy.Soon it was raining harder and harder, I and grandma said today does not go to school, but she insisted that I go to school, can't, can only so.My maternal grandmother go behind my back in the small street, I am in grandma's back under the umbrella, soon got home, see grandma body has been rain to get wet, I can see that grandma was very cold, but she don't I say, and on one side that I read, write.And the weekend, I was sleeping, I could see a grey, with presbyopia glasses give me weave clothes woman, that is my grandma, she is in the night and I weave sweater, I was what all don't understand, then go and sleep to get up.Now I grew up, and occasionally think of when I was a child my grandma for what I've done, they can't help but tears fell down, I swear, grew up, will repay my grandma's.Grandma, I love you.
写点自己觉得留在记忆中对自己影响很大的,写出自己的真情实感即可,适当引用,用点修辞润色,再用细节和心理描写即可!
那件事,我永远不会忘记   在我的记忆海洋中,有很多的浪花,而那最大的浪花,便是我记忆最深刻的一个。  记得那年,我才刚满五岁,我在姥姥家住。  我上的幼儿园离我姥姥家很远,那时我姥姥家并不富裕,每天都是姥姥背着我送我上学。  记得那次,天空中下着小雨,我姥姥早上6点就起来了给我做饭,然后做晚饭去给我穿衣服,姥姥一早上起来,就没歇过,一直在忙。<b...
In my memory of the ocean, there are a lot of waves, and the biggest waves, is my memory the most profound a.Remember that year, I just five years old, my grandmother live in.I went to the k...

我要回帖

更多关于 永远不会忘记高中作文 的文章

随机推荐