以2008奥运会英语与我为题的英语作业100字

关于奥运会的英语短文80-100字不要太长 最好有译文_百度作业帮
关于奥运会的英语短文80-100字不要太长 最好有译文
关于奥运会的英语短文80-100字不要太长 最好有译文
不好意思没有译文 我网上找了好久才找了这篇字少的..The 2008 Olympics is coming.Everyone is excited about it.Well,as students,what can we do for the Olympics.In fact,there are so many things we can do if we are willing to.Here are some examples:First,study English hard so that when we meet foreigners we can show the best side of us Chineses.We can offer to help the guests from all over the world!Second,we should take an active part in various activities held by our school,like giving out posters and going to comunities to teach English for Olympics.Third,we should pay attention not to drop liter in public.We should follow the rules from the govenment.Well,actually there are still many things we can do.As long as everyone take actions,I believe we can surly hold the 2008 Olympics successfully together.
"The Games of the 29th Olympiad in 2008 are awarded to the city of Beijing." The International Olympic Committee selected the Chinese capital as the 2008 host in Friday's vote during Juan Antonio...找一篇我和父母去北京旅游的作文英汉都有 字数100字左右我和父母去北京观看奥运会的文章字数100字左右就行 还必须带有英语_百度作业帮
找一篇我和父母去北京旅游的作文英汉都有 字数100字左右我和父母去北京观看奥运会的文章字数100字左右就行 还必须带有英语
找一篇我和父母去北京旅游的作文英汉都有 字数100字左右我和父母去北京观看奥运会的文章字数100字左右就行 还必须带有英语
The entire Chinese people are hoping for 2008, the world vision is gazing at 2008, although 512 earthquakes cause the human to be sad, but because of everybody aid in all directions, lets the Sichuan ...求一篇有关2008奥运会的文章(100字左右,英文)最好是介绍,注意是100字。
求一篇有关2008奥运会的文章(100字左右,英文)最好是介绍,注意是100字。 15
中学生手抄报用,急求!!!
我与奥运 
I and Olympic Games 
奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 
Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. 
这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。 
This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. 
透过它,看到的是世界。 
Through it, those that see are worlds. 
这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。 
Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. 
只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 
Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. 
奥运是路口,我是行人。 
Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. 
每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。 
There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. 
这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。 
Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. 
我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。 
I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. 
奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。 
Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. 
这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。 
This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. 
正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。 
Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. 
我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。 
I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. 
奥运是平台,我是主人。 
Olympic Games is platform, I am host. 
它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。 
It has put up platform for us , It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. 
这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。 
This platform may let us display self wantonly. 
我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。 
I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. 
我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。 
I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
提问者 的感言:其实这不怎样,但你速度最快,就当你最好吧,实在是太长了 相关知识
其他回答 (3)
你是否曾为日那一声“2008,北京”激动得热泪盈眶,是否早就想到奥运赛场喊几声“中国,加油”?你是否已经做过光荣的奥运志愿者?教室里的黑板报是否早就被你做成“奥运专版”?你的房间是不是摆满了福娃?你的日记里是不是写满了奥运冠军的名字……
2008年已经不知不绝到来了,当我看到那句“Welcome to beijing&英语时,不禁想到2008年的到来是否要做些什么呢?这次奥运会是在我们北京举行,我们要做好一个榜样,顿时我的脑子里浮现了三个词:“迎奥运,讲文明,树新风。”
奥运的到来使得所有人都改变了。我爸爸就是一个改变最大的人。
爸爸再以前经常说脏话,可以说脏话天天挂在嘴边,时不时就说一说。可自从2008年奥运的到来,他的脏话渐渐减少了不少,有一天,我问了问爸爸:“爸,这几天你可变了不少呀!脏话越来越少,是什么改变了你呀?”“迎奥运,讲文明,树新风!”爸爸不假思索的脱口而出,“我们要做好一个主人,让外国人知道我们中国人是可以把这届奥运会办好的!”我听完后不禁大为感动,这就象肖复兴说过得:“一个国家、一座城市,能够举办一次奥运会,会使得这个国家、这座城市和这里的人民变得多么美好。那一刻你就会明白,体育不仅仅是体育,他以自身特殊的魅力影响着一切。”
这几天我坐公车经常可以看见一些年轻人将座位让给老人、孕妇;有人在路上看到塑料瓶,将其仍进垃圾箱;一个下雨天,一个等公车的路人没带雨伞,十分焦急,另一个路人看见了,走去将雨伞和那个路人共打……
象这样的文明事迹还有很多很多,我们可以随时随地地去发现。我相信,我们每个人迈出一小步,就会使社会迈出一大步,所以我发现,文明是一种力量,就好像奥运火炬传递一样,在每个人手中传递,也能够汇聚所有人的热情。我希望大家和我一起携手迎接奥运,让文明铸在我们每一人的心中。
迎奥运、讲文明、树新风。 

The government and people of China have always admired the purposes and principles of the Olympic spirit and supported the efforts made by the Olympics in promoting world peace. The Chinese government and people are doing our utmost in preparation for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. It is our hope to make it a grand gathering that will carry forward the Olympic spirit, promote world peace and enhance the friendship among people of the world, so that the Olympic spirit will flourish once again, this time in China, an oriental country with an ancient civilization. 

The government and people of China have always admired the purposes and principles of the Olympic spirit and supported the efforts made by the Olympics in promoting world peace. The Chinese government and people are doing our utmost in preparation for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. It is our hope to make it a grand gathering that will carry forward the Olympic spirit, promote world peace and enhance the friendship among people of the world, so that the Olympic spirit will flourish once again, this time in China, an oriental country with an ancient civilization.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一篇有关2008奥运会的文章(100字左右,英文)最好是介绍,注意是100字。
求一篇有关2008奥运会的文章(100字左右,英文)最好是介绍,注意是100字。 15
中学生手抄报用,急求!!!
我与奥运 
I and Olympic Games 
奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 
Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. 
这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。 
This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. 
透过它,看到的是世界。 
Through it, those that see are worlds. 
这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。 
Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. 
只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 
Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. 
奥运是路口,我是行人。 
Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. 
每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。 
There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. 
这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。 
Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. 
我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。 
I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. 
奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。 
Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. 
这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。 
This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. 
正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。 
Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. 
我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。 
I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. 
奥运是平台,我是主人。 
Olympic Games is platform, I am host. 
它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。 
It has put up platform for us , It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. 
这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。 
This platform may let us display self wantonly. 
我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。 
I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. 
我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。 
I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
提问者 的感言:其实这不怎样,但你速度最快,就当你最好吧,实在是太长了 相关知识
其他回答 (3)
你是否曾为日那一声“2008,北京”激动得热泪盈眶,是否早就想到奥运赛场喊几声“中国,加油”?你是否已经做过光荣的奥运志愿者?教室里的黑板报是否早就被你做成“奥运专版”?你的房间是不是摆满了福娃?你的日记里是不是写满了奥运冠军的名字……
2008年已经不知不绝到来了,当我看到那句“Welcome to beijing&英语时,不禁想到2008年的到来是否要做些什么呢?这次奥运会是在我们北京举行,我们要做好一个榜样,顿时我的脑子里浮现了三个词:“迎奥运,讲文明,树新风。”
奥运的到来使得所有人都改变了。我爸爸就是一个改变最大的人。
爸爸再以前经常说脏话,可以说脏话天天挂在嘴边,时不时就说一说。可自从2008年奥运的到来,他的脏话渐渐减少了不少,有一天,我问了问爸爸:“爸,这几天你可变了不少呀!脏话越来越少,是什么改变了你呀?”“迎奥运,讲文明,树新风!”爸爸不假思索的脱口而出,“我们要做好一个主人,让外国人知道我们中国人是可以把这届奥运会办好的!”我听完后不禁大为感动,这就象肖复兴说过得:“一个国家、一座城市,能够举办一次奥运会,会使得这个国家、这座城市和这里的人民变得多么美好。那一刻你就会明白,体育不仅仅是体育,他以自身特殊的魅力影响着一切。”
这几天我坐公车经常可以看见一些年轻人将座位让给老人、孕妇;有人在路上看到塑料瓶,将其仍进垃圾箱;一个下雨天,一个等公车的路人没带雨伞,十分焦急,另一个路人看见了,走去将雨伞和那个路人共打……
象这样的文明事迹还有很多很多,我们可以随时随地地去发现。我相信,我们每个人迈出一小步,就会使社会迈出一大步,所以我发现,文明是一种力量,就好像奥运火炬传递一样,在每个人手中传递,也能够汇聚所有人的热情。我希望大家和我一起携手迎接奥运,让文明铸在我们每一人的心中。
迎奥运、讲文明、树新风。 

相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年山西省太原师院附中八年级第二学期月考英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达(10分)假如你是李华。这学期,你们班换了一个新英语老师(Miss Yan)。她年轻热情,有很多优点。但是今天在课堂上她却让大家给她提出意见。于是大家纷纷发言,这不,还真提出了不少意见呢!请你根据下面的提示,给严老师写一封信,委婉地给她提些建议。80个单词左右。1.说话语速太快。2.作业有点儿多。3.有点儿严肃。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2013届江苏省无锡市八士中学九年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达这段时间,空气质量、雾霾、PW2.5成为备受社会关注的焦点; 改善污染现状、反思生活方式成为人们关心的问题。请你根据以下要点写一篇有关环境保护的短文,并发表你自己的观点。1、如何保护环境已成为当今世界最大的难题之一;2、垃圾污染环境、损害健康;3、越来越多的汽车造成道路不便和更多的空气污染;4、废水污染农作物,杀死大量的鱼;5、必须采取措施来解决这些问题;你的建议......注意:1、文章必须包含所给内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯; 2、第5个要点要用2~3句话发表自己的观点; 3、词数80左右(开头已给出的内容不计入字数)。At present , our environment is becoming worse . ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2015届江苏省盐城市七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假设你家刚搬进了新房子,请你根据提示写一篇题为My New Flat的英语短文向同学们介绍一下你的新家,60个词左右。
提示:1.新房位于镇中心。
2.房子在五楼,三室、两厅(客厅、餐厅),一个厨房,一个卫生间,既大又明亮。
3.附近有一个漂亮的公园和一个大卖场。骑车上学只需10分钟。
来源:2013届江苏省张家港市八年级上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:书面表达
书面表达(满分20分):以My good friend为题,字数80左右,包括所有内容要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使其连贯、通顺。
要点: 1.Helen是我的好朋友。她着方脸,微笑的眼睛,留着齐肩发。