他们说在下周 英语这会有场足球比赛.的英语

英语翻译1“这房子对我们来说不够大,而且,离城市太远了!2“他们决意要赢这场足球赛”3.“祸不单行”4“这对老夫妇除了圣诞节平时很少收到包裹”5 “玛丽会来参加他的生日晚会.对这点TO_百度作业帮
英语翻译1“这房子对我们来说不够大,而且,离城市太远了!2“他们决意要赢这场足球赛”3.“祸不单行”4“这对老夫妇除了圣诞节平时很少收到包裹”5 “玛丽会来参加他的生日晚会.对这点TO
英语翻译1“这房子对我们来说不够大,而且,离城市太远了!2“他们决意要赢这场足球赛”3.“祸不单行”4“这对老夫妇除了圣诞节平时很少收到包裹”5 “玛丽会来参加他的生日晚会.对这点TOM深信不疑.
The house is not big enough.What's more,it is far away from the city.They're determined to win the soccer match.Misfortune never comes singly.The old couple seldom received parcels except on X'mas.Mary would attend his birthday party.Tom had a strong belief.
A "house for us is not big enough, but too far away from the city! 2, "they are determined to win in this tournament" 3. "Yet" four "This elderly couple in addition to Christmas Festival usually received little parcels "5" Mary will come to attend his birthday evening. TOM no doubt about this.
This house to us not enough big, and, leave city too far!They decide to win this football game .The disaster goes not only.This rightness of old husband and wife in addition to Christmas seldom gets package at ordinary times.Mary will attend his birthday evening party.Believe deeply to doubt not to this TOM.
1“这房子对我们来说不够大,而且,离城市太远了! This house is not big enough for us, nor is it anywhere near the city centre.2“他们决意要赢这场足球赛” They were determined to win the football match.3.“祸不单行” Mi...
1.This house is not big enough for us, moreover, it is too far away from the city.2.They decided to win the football match.3.Misfortunes (or Hardships) never (or seldom) come alone (or singl...英语翻译1.我们每周工作五天.2.我们学校下周开运动会.3.顺便问一下,最近的教学楼在哪?4.我想赢得这场足球赛.5.你可以在车站买票._百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我们每周工作五天.2.我们学校下周开运动会.3.顺便问一下,最近的教学楼在哪?4.我想赢得这场足球赛.5.你可以在车站买票.
英语翻译1.我们每周工作五天.2.我们学校下周开运动会.3.顺便问一下,最近的教学楼在哪?4.我想赢得这场足球赛.5.你可以在车站买票.
1.我们每周工作五天.We have five work-days every week.2.我们学校下周开运动会.Our school holds sports meeting next week3.顺便问一下,最近的教学楼在哪?By the way ,where is the nearest teaching building?4.我想赢得这场足球赛.We want to win the football match.5.你可以在车站买票.You could buy the ticket in the station.英语翻译1,五班有五十七个同学.2,操场有一场一班和二班的足球比赛.3,李扬有一支漂亮的钢笔.4,我有一个可爱的洋娃娃.5,你在法国旅游怎么样?6,我遇到很多麻烦,因为我几乎不会说法语.用troubl_百度作业帮
英语翻译1,五班有五十七个同学.2,操场有一场一班和二班的足球比赛.3,李扬有一支漂亮的钢笔.4,我有一个可爱的洋娃娃.5,你在法国旅游怎么样?6,我遇到很多麻烦,因为我几乎不会说法语.用troubl
英语翻译1,五班有五十七个同学.2,操场有一场一班和二班的足球比赛.3,李扬有一支漂亮的钢笔.4,我有一个可爱的洋娃娃.5,你在法国旅游怎么样?6,我遇到很多麻烦,因为我几乎不会说法语.用trouble,little>7,请叫妈妈给我打电话,我的钱花光了.
1 There are fifty seven students in Class1 ,Grade52 There is a football match between the Class1 and Class 2 at the playground.3 Li Yang has a nice pen.4 I have a lovely doll.5 How a bout your visit in France?6 I had a lot of trouble,because I can speak little French.7 Let my mothercall me please,I have run out of money.
1.There are 57 classmates in class 1, grade 5.2.There is a football match between class 1 and class 2 at the playground.3.Li Yang has a pretty pen.4.I have a lovely doll.5.How abou...
http://www.iciba.net/

我要回帖

更多关于 足球比赛英语作文 的文章

随机推荐