英语有关足球运动服精神的小故事

英文小故事要一篇短一点的英文故事,要关于实现理想的,最好有坚持不懈的精神.还有,最好是中英对照的。_百度作业帮
英文小故事要一篇短一点的英文故事,要关于实现理想的,最好有坚持不懈的精神.还有,最好是中英对照的。
英文小故事要一篇短一点的英文故事,要关于实现理想的,最好有坚持不懈的精神.还有,最好是中英对照的。
http://www.wmzy.net/eng/yywz/yywz/015.html/question/.html/u/Sarah/archives/.html/question/7020688.html/Soft/book/.html/netschool/BBS/ShowPost.asp?ThreadID=544视频: 我们的英语小品《精神病院的故事》
分享给好友
我们的英语小品《精神病院的故事》
下载至电脑
用或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
我们在医学英语课上表演的,传上来给大家看看,改编自网上的一个笑话,台词是自己改并翻译的。
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-奥运英语小故事-学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 奥运英语小故事
奥运英语小故事
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“奥运英语小故事”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“奥运英语小故事”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:奥运英语小故事,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:以2008北京奥运会为主题,讲一个英语小故事。时间控制在1分钟之内。尽量不要讲奥运知识。要带中文。可以讲2008和我,或者讲自己怎样期盼奥运等等。不要涉及姓名、学校和地区。可以带一点自我介绍,但不要太长。哪位高手帮个忙,如果满意的话我会加悬赏的。解决方案2:My 2008
I've been watching the Olympics since I was a very small child, I get excited every time appear on the olympian stage. But, this year, months later, I'll be able to see our nation's athletes compete in our country. Now it's not only about excitement, I feel proud, of our country and of being a Chinese people.
The past half year, every day I wake up, I see hundreds of days left, now it's tens of days left, soon it'll be several days. Eagerly, I'm waiting as all Chinese people do, when the day come, the world will see China is a vigorous new country. And the day they see it is right 2008, are the Olympic Dream, the China Dream are both achieved. 2008 will be the brightest year in our nation's annals and in my memory通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:越短越好,发展历史答:为"失意者"塑铜像 在雅典奥运会田径赛场上,人们又看到了"常青树"奥蒂的身影。作为田径比赛年龄最大的选手--44岁的她,参加了女子100米、200米的比赛。尽管均被挡在决赛门外,其中进入200米半决赛后,她因身体原因不得不退出争夺,但她还是获...===========================================问:一定要是关于奥运的!答:我与奥运 奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 奥运是路口,我是行人。 每天路过这里...===========================================问:一定要是关于奥运的!答:上面说的可以===========================================问:以2008北京奥运会为主题,讲一个英语小故事。时间控制在1分钟之内。尽量...答:My 2008 I've been watching the Olympics since I was a very small child, I get excited every time appear on the olympian stage. But, this year, months later, I'll be able to see our nation's athletes compete in our country. Now ...===========================================问:要有中文,近量短答:The Olympic Games, or Olympics, are an international multi-sport event taking place every four years and comprising summer and winter games. Beginning in 776 BC, they were originally held in Olympia, Greece until 393 AD. In 189...===========================================问:不要太多丫..... 比赛用... 谢谢各位.....答:1、名字 2、年龄 3、生日 4、朋友 5、着装 6、外号 1.my name is XX. 2.i m X years old. 3.my birthday is XX 4.i have many good friends. 5. i like casual dress. 6.my friends call me XX. 然后你就按照以下来 ---------------------------...=========================================== 上面说的可以===========================================child.As a good child we also can't tell lie's not only to our friends but also to everybody.If we can do that we must be a good student. The best way to learn to learn English well i...=========================================== 一定要是关于奥运的!=========================================== My 2008 I've been watching the Olympics since I was a very small child, I get excited every time appear on the olympian stage. But, this year, months later, I'll be able to see our...===========================================第一次来到奥运会的美国人是最不走运的。在海上度过了16天半后,他们于4月5日晚9点到达希腊首都,并且相信他们还有12天的训练时间。4月6日清晨4点,他们被宣布奥运会开...=========================================== The first Olympic Games of which there is record were held in 776 B.C. , and consisted of one event, a great foot race of about 200 yards held on a plain by the River Alpheus (n...===========================================可能有点点长 你选者的点的用些挖..短很的不好找,,,, 1. 我与奥运 奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里...===========================================我与奥运 Bidding for and hosting the Olympics successfully is, perhaps, the ultimate glory for a city. However, before transforming the dream into reality, the benefits and drawba...===========================================北京选择了福娃作为奥运吉祥物。他们是贝贝,晶晶,欢欢,迎迎,和妮妮。意思是"北京欢迎你"。蓝色的贝贝是一条鱼,黑色的晶晶是只熊猫,红色的欢欢是奥运圣火,黄色的迎迎是一...===========================================奥运会办成一次弘扬奥林匹克精神、促进世界和平、增进各国人民友谊的盛会,让奥林匹克精神在中国这一东方文明古国 再次得到发扬。 支持北京举办2008年奥运会(英语说...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自学网: []
用户还关注《好吧 斯潘纳 你赢了》的英文故事梗概.关于踢足球的故事_百度作业帮
《好吧 斯潘纳 你赢了》的英文故事梗概.关于踢足球的故事
《好吧 斯潘纳 你赢了》的英文故事梗概.关于踢足球的故事
Del is a football player.His dad and friends are gave many pressure to Del.He was sick of this.on the contrary,his best friends,spanner are very love football.but heonly a reserve.On a important match,Del want to lost the match .But because it ,he mates was arrowed into him .lucky,spanner loyally to him.And Del gave the win change to spanner.spanner was a hero now .Del as well free by his father.这是从知道上看到的.> 有关英语哲理故事带翻译
有关英语哲理故事带翻译
  有关英语哲理故事带翻译
  Angel Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. One day the
child asked God: &They tell me you are going to send me to earth tomorrow but
how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?& God replied: &Among
the many angels, I have chosen one for you. She will be waiting for you and will
take care of you.& &But, & said the child: &tell me here in Heaven I don&t
anything else but sing and smile. That&s what I need to be happy!& God said:
&Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you
will feel your angel&s love and be happy.& &And,& said the child: &how am I
going to be able to understand when people talk to me, If I don&t know the
language that men talk?& &That&s easy&, said God: &Your angel will tell you the
most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and
care, your angel will teach you how to speak.& The child looked up at God
saying: &And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?& God smiled at
the child saying: &Your angel will Place your hands together and will teach you
how to pray.& The child said: &I&ve heard on earth there are bad men. Who will
Protect me?& God put his arm around the child, saying: &Your angel will defend