两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
新目标七年级英语上unit5课件
英​语
大小:2.89MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢这几个句子有语法错误吗,写作文用的..急要.或者有没有更好的说法1.She wanna form her own band in the future and she believes she can do it.2.She has many foreign friends.They chat on MSN.Her friends are from different countrie_百度作业帮
这几个句子有语法错误吗,写作文用的..急要.或者有没有更好的说法1.She wanna form her own band in the future and she believes she can do it.2.She has many foreign friends.They chat on MSN.Her friends are from different countrie
这几个句子有语法错误吗,写作文用的..急要.或者有没有更好的说法1.She wanna form her own band in the future and she believes she can do it.2.She has many foreign friends.They chat on MSN.Her friends are from different countries in the world.like USA,UK,Japan,Korea,France,even Turkey and Finland.3.Her life is colorful.4.Can you guess who the girl is?Yep,you get it!The girl is standing right in front of you now.It's me!其实这个是我的演讲稿...口语一点应该没关系
写作文还是formal点吧wanna,yep这些词很oral的the usa/ukshe is one of the best table tennis player in china.哪错了_百度作业帮
she is one of the best table tennis player in china.哪错了
she is one of the best table tennis player in china.哪错了
She is one of the best table tennis players in China.这里涉及到one of的用法,one of必须与最高级+名词复数形式一起用,她既然是最棒的、那就必须得有一个比较范围呀、如果用单数的话、就只有她一个人了、哪来的最棒与不棒之分呢?
one of the best table tennis player one of ... 后面要用复数,xxx众位中的一个人,所以player要改成players
是:she is one of the best table tennis players in China.
she is one of the best table tennis players in chinashe is not play tennis but i can改错_百度作业帮
she is not play tennis but i can改错
she is not play tennis but i can改错
is 改为canShe can not play tennis but i can.
楼上的,can not是没有的,需要写成cannot,只能连写
将is 换成can 应该是 She can not play tennis but i can .有帮助请采纳哦!!!
she can't play tennis but i can !!!英语改错1,She has nothing to do.She feels very boring2,The pie tastes well.Please give me another one3,Will you please help me?In course4,My elder sister likes to play the tennis5,No one helped me .I finished the work by yourself_百度作业帮
英语改错1,She has nothing to do.She feels very boring2,The pie tastes well.Please give me another one3,Will you please help me?In course4,My elder sister likes to play the tennis5,No one helped me .I finished the work by yourself
英语改错1,She has nothing to do.She feels very boring2,The pie tastes well.Please give me another one3,Will you please help me?In course4,My elder sister likes to play the tennis5,No one helped me .I finished the work by yourself
1,She has nothing to do.She feels very boring【bored】2,The pie tastes well【good】.Please give me another one3,Will you please help me?In 【Of】course4,My elder sister likes to play the 【去掉the】tennis5,No one helped me .I finished the work by yourself【myself】
boring----bored2
well-------good3
in---------of4 去掉the5 yourself-----myself
No one helped me . I finished the work by myselfMy elder sister likes to play
tennisWould you please help me?
Of course,

我要回帖

随机推荐