使用文慧视通的时候出现pleaseapt get reinstalll notepadstarter怎么办,之前我已经重新安装过记事本?求高手

screen says: /go/techcenter/startup - HP Support Forum - 1100475
We no longer support Internet Explorer v8. Upgrade to a newer version or use a different browser.
Showing results for
Do you mean
(760,477 Views)
My notebook say. Contact the web site above after running startup repair. It ran for about an hour and then screen has this web address. What can I do to get it working again. Not sure if it was the problem is.
(760,426 Views)
Hi,Shut down the notebook. Tap away at the esc key as you start the notebook to enter the Start-up Menu. Select the Bios option ( f10 ) and under the Advanced or Diagnostic tab you should find the facility to run tests on both the Hard Drive and Memory.Note: If the option to run these tests is not available in the Bios Menu, use the f2 diagnostic menu instead.&Regards,&DP-K
---------------------------------------------------------------------------****Click the White thumb to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem********I don't work for HP****Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
(760,309 Views)
Boot device not found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk. Hard disk (3fo) F2 system diagnostics for more information please visit: This is the error message that came up.Thank you
(760,280 Views)
Hi,&Can you post back with the following.&1.& The full Model No. and Part No. of the notebook ( from the service tag underneath your notebook ).&2.& The full version of the operating system you are using ( ie Windows 7 32bit ).&3.& Is the notebook still under warranty?&Regards,&DP-K
---------------------------------------------------------------------------****Click the White thumb to say thanks********Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem********I don't work for HP****Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
(760,085 Views)
(Highlight to read)&&I cannot get our computer to boot.& I always get the message:-----Insert windows installation disc and restartFile:& \Boot\BCDStatus:& 0xc0000098Info:& Windows Boot Configuration Data file does not contain a valid os entry-----------&I have followed every possible path of options and the computer still does not boot and I get this same message.& I have tried using my Recovery disks with the same results.& Any suggestions??
(760,069 Views)
@lavenlieshout,&What version of Windows are you using ( ie Windows 7 32bit )?&Regards,&DP-K
(760,066 Views)
I have Windows 7.
(760,065 Views)
Hi,&Do you know if it's a 32bit or 64bit installation?&If you're not sure, post back with the full Model No. and Product No. of the notebook ( from the service tag underneath your notebook ) - see
for a further explanation.&Regards,&DP-K&&
(760,062 Views)
We have the 32 bit.
(760,061 Views)
Hi,&If you don't already have one, use another PC to create a Windows 7 Recovery CD.& Download the relevant ISO from the links below.&&You should use an application such as
to burn the ISO to a CD - a guide on using ImgBurn to write an ISO to a disc is .& Once created, or if you already have this, insert the CD and restart to boot from it.& Select the Repair option.&Select the 'Repair your Computer' option and follow Option 2 in the guide on the link below to run Start-up Repair – you may need to run this 2 or 3 times.&&Regards,&DP-K

我要回帖

更多关于 rpm reinstall 的文章

随机推荐