假如你叫daie,你经常和朋友一起踢足球用英语怎么写,用英语介绍.

假设你叫李明,你的班上赖了一位新同学,他正好是你的同桌,你要用英语向它做自我介绍.内容包括:姓名、年龄、所在班级、班上的朋友.六句话以上.开头用:This is our new ciassmate_百度作业帮
假设你叫李明,你的班上赖了一位新同学,他正好是你的同桌,你要用英语向它做自我介绍.内容包括:姓名、年龄、所在班级、班上的朋友.六句话以上.开头用:This is our new ciassmate
假设你叫李明,你的班上赖了一位新同学,他正好是你的同桌,你要用英语向它做自我介绍.内容包括:姓名、年龄、所在班级、班上的朋友.六句话以上.开头用:This is our new ciassmate
I'm LiMing.I'm 12.I'm in Class 7 Grade 7.I have two best friends.They are WangQiang and LinGang.They are good boy.We ofen play football together.And I like English.I also like music.Nice to meet you!我是李明.我12岁.我在七年级七班.我有两个最要好的朋友.他们是王强和林刚.他们都是好男孩.我们经常一起踢足球.我喜欢英语.我也喜欢音乐.很高兴见到你!
This is our new ciassmate。I
am Ling Ming.I am 12.I am in Class 3,Grade7.This is my friend.
best friends. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高中英语应用文写作
下载积分:1524
内容提示:高中英语应用文写作,高中英语,应用文,写作
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:35|
上传日期: 22:37:42|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高中英语应用文写作
官方公共微信假如你是黄明,请写一篇60~80词的短文介绍一 下你的好朋友peter:1.我和peter都14岁;2.我个子 比peter高,比他擅长运动,但是他比我沉着;3.我喜 欢运动,擅长踢足球,peter喜欢音乐,擅长唱歌;4.我 们都_百度作业帮
假如你是黄明,请写一篇60~80词的短文介绍一 下你的好朋友peter:1.我和peter都14岁;2.我个子 比peter高,比他擅长运动,但是他比我沉着;3.我喜 欢运动,擅长踢足球,peter喜欢音乐,擅长唱歌;4.我 们都
假如你是黄明,请写一篇60~80词的短文介绍一 下你的好朋友peter:1.我和peter都14岁;2.我个子 比peter高,比他擅长运动,但是他比我沉着;3.我喜 欢运动,擅长踢足球,peter喜欢音乐,擅长唱歌;4.我 们都喜欢看电影,我的数学比他好,但是他的英语比我好
My best friend is Peter.He is fourteen years old ,is the same as me,but I am taller than him.We have different personality and hobbies.I am more sporty than Peter,but he is quieter than me.I love sports and goodPeter loves music and he good at singing very much.Both of us like watching movies,so we usually go to the cinema together.For our school work,my mathematics is better,but Peter's result in English is better than me.介绍好朋友的英语短文first name
brown phone number
389-82family
father paul brownmembers
mother linda hand
brother david
sisters sonia,mona_百度作业帮
介绍好朋友的英语短文first name
brown phone number
389-82family
father paul brownmembers
mother linda hand
brother david
sisters sonia,mona
介绍好朋友的英语短文first name
brown phone number
389-82family
father paul brownmembers
mother linda hand
brother david
sisters sonia,monamembers多了一个members
I have a good friend, and his name name is DAIE BROWN, BROWN was his last name. His phone number is :389-82, who lives in a small family, his family has five people: my father named paul brown, is a d...周末约翰要和他的朋友一起打篮球翻译:周末,约翰要和她的朋友一起打篮球 john____ ____ ____ with his friends on the weekend_百度作业帮
周末约翰要和他的朋友一起打篮球翻译:周末,约翰要和她的朋友一起打篮球 john____ ____ ____ with his friends on the weekend
周末约翰要和他的朋友一起打篮球翻译:周末,约翰要和她的朋友一起打篮球 john____ ____ ____ with his friends on the weekend
will play basketball

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球英语 的文章

随机推荐