由短文内容可知是“the teacher”提问
  (8) D 询问原因用“why”
hear the sound表示“听到打雷声”
  (10) D
know“明白,知道”
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
完形填空:(15分)
通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选一最佳答案.
 The word Sandwich(三明治)is  
English word. Sandwich  
an Englishman. He  
 about two hundred years  
 4  . Sandwich had  
 of money. He was very  
 . But he liked  
play cards for money. He often played  
day and all night. One time, he played twenty  
- four hours  9 
stopping. He did not  
 the card table to eat. He asked his servant to  
 him some meat and  
bread. He did not want to stop playing while he ate. He put the meat  
 two pieces  
 14 bread. In this way he could go on  
 15 cards.
From the name of this men, Sandwich, we have the word
“Sandwich” today.
  (1)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (2)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (3)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (4)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (5)& A.
  B.  
a lot of  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (6)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (7)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (8)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (9)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (10)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (11)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (12)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
a piece  
  D.  
  [  ]
  (13)& A.
  B.  
  C.  
  [  ]
  (14)& A.
  [  ]
  (15)& A.
to play  
  [  ]
    Mr Price was the owner of a shop. He lived alone in a small room above his 1   
 afraid that one night someone
 break into his shop.
Friday night, when he checked his money after
 up, he found that he had taken in almost 1,000,000 pounds that
 . So, he thought that keeping
 money in the shop was a dangerous
 He  9    
him to the bedroom, put it in the pocket of his
 and went to bed with his coat on. At midnight the loud
 of the doorbell made
him  12  
 He got out of  13  
 and called out in shaky (发抖的)
“What do you  15  
 ?” Under the street light was a
 .“Sorry to wake
 ,” the policeman
 ,“but all the lights are
 in your shop. I think you just forgot to
 them off when you closed
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. so
  C. such
  D. such
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. wake
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. up
  C. everyone
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
ideas about things
sometimes, but they agree with each other that football is the world’s best
  Mr. Black has a company(公司)in
New York. His workers are building a (1) over a river near a town. He's
strict with the workers and tells them to work hard and get to the building site(工地)
on time. And several of them (2) because they were late.
  One summer afternoon it was very (3) outside.
Mr. Black came to the building site. He got off his car and found all the
workers working hard in the sun. He was happy and told to buy enough (4) for
them. Suddenly he saw a young man sitting under a big tree and drinking tea
there. He became (5) and came up to him. The young man didn't (6) him,
keeping on sitting there.
  “How much (7) you (7) in a
month, young man?”
  “One thousand eight hundred dollars, sir.”
was the answer.
  Mr. Black (8) his secretary(秘书)and
said, “Take
him to the office and pay him two thousand dollars and let him go! I'll never
see him!”
  Soon after the young man (9) , a foreman(工头)
came and asked, “Where' the
young man gone?”
  “Who's he?”
said Mr. Black.
  “I'm sorry I don't know, Mr. Black.”
said the fore-man, “I was told
he had come to bring a (10) for me.”
(1)&&                   
    A.house
    B.museum
    C.bridge
    D.school
(2)&&                   
    A.took
    to a hospital
    B.were
    taken to a hospital
    C.sent
    away
    D.were
    sent away
(3)&&                   
    A.hot
    B.cold
    C.warm
    D.cool
(4)&&                   
    A.drinks
    B.chairs
    C.food
    D.pens
(5)&&                   
    A.sad
    B.strange
    C.angry
    D.terrible
(6)&&                   
    A.say
    hello to
    B.say
    goodbye to
    C.laugh
    at
    D.smile
    upon
(7)&&                   
    A.do,
    pay
    B.do,
    lend
    C.are,
    paid
    D.are,
    lent
(8)                  &&&
    A.rang
    B.turned
    to
    C.told
    D.asked
(9)&&                   &
    A.slept
    B.came
    C.left
    D.stood
    up
(10)&&                   
    A.call
    B.message
    C.news
    D.pleasure
Jane is&&& 1& English schoolgirl. She is thirteen. She lives&
2 London (伦敦). She&
3& at the No.1 Middle School. Jane gets& 4&& at
5&& five every day. She6  
Russian and English in the morning. She&& 7&& breakfast(早餐)at half past six. After that, she goes to school&&
8& her friends.They have four&& 9&& in the morning&&
10& three in the afternoon. In the evening, she does 11 homework at school. She often  
Saturday evening. Jane likes& 14& She draws&&
15 than her brother. She likes reading story-books,& 16. Now she&    
an English story-book in 18 room.    
  (1) A. a  
  B. an  
  C. the   
  D. one  
  [&&& ]  
  (2) A. in  
  B.on  
  C. at   
  D. with  
  [&&& ]  
  (3) A. study   
  B. studys  
  C. studies  
  D. studying   
  [&&& ]  
  (4) A. on  
  B. in  
  C. down  
  D. up   
  [&&& ]  
  (5) A. at  
  B. past  
  C. from  
  D.about   
  [&&& ]  
  (6) A. reads   
  B. does   
  C. writes   
  D. listens  
  [&&& ]  
  (7) A. have  
  B. has   
  C. makes   
  D. begins   
  [&&& ]  
  (8) A. for   
  B. to&&&  
  C. on  
  D. with  
  [&&& ]  
  (9) A. class   
  B. classeses   
  C. classes  
  D. clases   
  [&&& ]  
  (10)A. or   
  B. but  
  C. than  
  D. and  
  [&&& ]  
  (11)A . his   
  B. her  
  C. one's   
  D. she's   
  [&&& ]  
  (12)watches
  B. sees
  C. looks
  D. looks at
  [&&& ]&  
  (13)A. in  
  B. at  
  C. on  
  D. for  
  [&& &]  
  (14)A. draw  
  B. to drawing  
  C. draws  
  D. drawing  
  [&&& ]  
  (15)A. good  
  B. well  
  C. better  
  D. best  
  [&&& ]  
  (16)A. too  
  B. also  
  C. then  
  D. right  
  [&&& ]  
  (17)A. read  
  B. reading  
  C. is reading  
  D.reads  
  [&&& ]  
  (18)A. his  
  B. her  
  C. hers  
  D. its  
  [&&& ]  小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D小题4:B小题5:C小题6:B小题7:A小题8:D小题9:C小题10:D试题分析:John是个著名的作家,可在他小时候去不是个好学生,经常上学迟到,很多问题都不明白,从而弄出很多的笑话。数学老师出来了数学题,他没有算对,科学老师询问打雷时为何先看见光而后听到声音他说是眼睛长在耳朵的前面的缘故。小题1:此题考查形容词,根据语境可知John虽然是个著名的作家但在以前他不是个好学生,故选A。小题2:此题考查名词,根据语境可知他不是个好学生的显性标志就是上学迟到。故选C。小题3:此题考查连词,根据前后语句的关系可知它们是转折关系,故选D。小题4:此题考查动词,根据语境可知此句考查的是固定句型结构ask sb something表示问某人某个问题。小题5:此题考查形容词性的物主代词,因Jack是个男孩,故用his,选C。小题6:此题考查疑问短语,根据语境可知这是 计算年龄的计算题,应是询问的年龄,故用how old提问,故选B。小题7:此题考查名词,根据语境可知此句的含义在科学课上老师问了一个问题,故选A。小题8:此题考查疑问副词,根据下文的提示说明询问的原因,故选why,选D。小题9:此题考查动词,根据语境可知打雷的时候我们先看到光,然后听到声音,故选C。小题10:此题考查动词,根据选择项的提示可知John反问的是你不知道眼睛在耳朵的前面吗,故选D。点评:本文主要介绍了伟大作者John小时候发生的两件小事。做题时要前后兼顾,不要只看一句。注意文中的人称和数的变化、人称代词的应用以及固定用法等。另外,应该根据句意进行合理的推测。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
I remember my maths teacher Mr Young very well. He stood out because the kids made fun of him. He was missing one of his fingers. In school Maths was my worst subject. I don’t think there was ever a day I went to school that I was not afraid.One day, I was told that if I got one more E on my report card, my parents would be called to school.I tried really hard for weeks to learn Maths. I just couldn’t understand how to make different parts of numbe my brain just couldn’t do it, no matter how hard I tried.The day before report cards were to come out, I knew that Mr Young would give me an E, just like he always did.After class ended, I went to Mr Young and told him what would happen if I got another E. He told me there was it would be unfair to the other kids if he gave me a better grade than I had actually earned.I looked at the teacher and said, “Mr Young, you know how all the kids make fun of you because you’re missing your finger?”He looked at me, and said nothing.“They shouldn’t do that to you because you can’t help not having a finger, Mr Young. Just like I can’t help not being able to learn numbers and matters like that,” I said.Again, he said nothing as he looked down at his desk, and began grading papers.The next day, when I got my report card, I looked at my grades: Geography: B- , English: D-& , History: C- , Gym: B+ , Art: C, Maths: D- .That Math grade was the most favorite one I ever received in my whole life. I knew that someone in the world finally understood what it was like for me to be missing a finger inside my head.小题1:Where was Mr Young different from others?A.He had only nine fingers in all.B.He played jokes with students.C.He usually gave higher mark to students.D.He taught Maths in an interesting way.小题2:What would happen to the writer if he got another E?A.He would be asked to leave school.B.He might be punished by his parents.C.He would not be allowed to play any more.D.He would be laughed at by other students.小题3:The writer got a Math D- at last because&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.he achieved a higher level after working hardB.Mr Young was afraid of being made fun of againC.Mr Young knew the trouble of being poor in mindD.Mr Young thanked him for telling him the opinions of students小题4:The story tells us that &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.students should respect(尊敬) the disabled teachersB.teachers should treat all the students fairlyC.students need to be cared for in their study,D.teachers should have an understanding of the students
Reading BMark was walking home from school one day when he noticed a boy ahead of him. He had tripped(绊倒) and dropped all of the books he was carrying, along with some clothes, a baseball bat and a glove.Mark knelt(跪) down and helped the boy pick up the things. Since they were going the same way, he offered to carry some things for the boy.As they walked, Mark discovered the boy’s name was Bill. He loved video games, baseball and history, but he was having trouble with some of his subjects.They arrived at Bill’s home first. Mark was invited in for a Coke and to watch some television. The afternoon passed pleasantly with some laughs and talk. Then Mark went home.They continued to see each other around school, had lunch together once or twice, then both graduated from junior school. Three days before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could talk.Three days before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could talk.Bill reminded Mark of the day years ago when they had first met. “Did you ever wonder why I was carrying so many things home that day?” asked Bill.“You see, I took away all my things form school. I had stored away some of my mother’s sleeping pills. I was going home to kill myself. But after we spent some time talking and laughing, I realized that if I had died, I would have missed so many good times. So you see, Mark, when you picked up those books that day, you did a lot more. _____________.”小题1:When Bill fell down on his way home, Mark __________.A.didn’t notice thatB.went away quicklyC.helped him pick up the thingsD.carried all the things for him小题2:Which of the following is NOT true?A.Mark was a warm-hearted boy.B.Bill was good at all of his subjects.C.Bill and Mark were in the same school.D.Bill loved video games, baseball and history.小题3:At Bill’s home, they didn’t _________.A.drink some CokeB.watch TVC.have a pleasant talkD.play video games小题4:Three days before graduation, Bill asked Mark to talk because he __________.A.wanted to tell him his storyB.wanted to kill himself againC.hoped to have lunch togetherD.hoped to go on holiday together小题5:What would Bill probably say at last?A.I should die.B.You saved my life.C.You did a good job.D.You helped me a lot.
I never wanted a dog, but now I'm so glad I have one. About two years ago, my wife, Cathy, got a little dog with a face only a mother could love. We named her Gertie.Gertie is the kind of dog that has to grow on you. So I dicided that the dog would be trained. This didn't quite go as planned. At 15 weeks old, she was nearly made to leave the Petsmart Training School. She spent every night lying in our bed-snoring (打鼾)so loudly that I hardly got a good night's sleep.Then, about six months after she arrived, I felt that something in my heart was taking place, and I was unable to stop it. My behaviour(行为方式)began to change. I began to smile at people when passing them in a street. I returned(招手)from neighbours. I started calling my kids, and to my surprise, they started calling me. I even tried to speak to my grandchildren over the phone once. I even was glad to listen to laughter from a 10-month-old granddaughter. The point is that I was changing.My wife and I both agree that it is Gertie who has changed my behaviour. Gertie is now nearly two years old and almost fully grown.I have come to like the pet little by little, though she is my wife's dog.小题1:What did the man think of the dog at the beginning?A.It looked very beautiful.B.It wasn't very lovely.C.It wasn't necessary to be trained.D.It could change his life.小题2:When did the man's behaviour begin to change?A.About two years ago.B.When Gertie was nearly two years old.C.When Gertie was 15 weeks old.D.About six months after Gertie arrived.小题3:Which of the following is NOT mentioned about the man's change?A.He began to smile at peopleB.He liked helping his neighbours.C.He started calling his kids.D.He spoke to his grandchildren over the phone.小题4:What can we learn from this passage?A.The dog has been trained very well.B.The man has become more confident.C.The man has become more friendly.D.The man likes the dog better than his wife.
题型:完形填空
完形填空。(每小题1分,共5分)根据短文内容,从A.B.C.D四个选项中选出一个能正确填入相应空格的最佳答案,并将其标号填入提前的括号内。 Hello! I’m Zhang Heping. Zhang is my __1&&&name. Heping is my ___2&&&name. I’m a __3&&&boy. I’m ___4&&&. My English ___5&&&is Paul.小题1:A.firstB.familyC.oneD.middle小题2:A.lastB.twoC.firstD.too小题3:A.Chinese(中国的)B.EnglishC.America(美国)D.China(中国)小题4:A.3B.25C.60D.11小题5:A.nameB.colorC.phoneD.book
Su Su is a 16-year-old Beijinger. She studies at the High School Affiliated to Renmin University. She has just published(发表) her first book,&The Enigma of the Universe&(《宇宙之谜》).The Enigma of the Universe tells a story of a girl called April. One day she meets an alien(外星人) boy named Kaka. Kaka takes April on a journey into the universe. Later April finds out a big secret about Kaka...What's special about this book? It's a book written in both Chinese and English.Su wrote the book when she was 14 years old. She was influenced(影响) by the book&Sophie's World&(《苏菲的世界》) and the movie&The Truman Show&(《楚门的世界》). Sophie is a girl who is interested in philosophy(哲学). Truman's life is run by television.These stories gave Su an idea for her own book. She decided to write it in English."My English teacher asked us to write something," says Su. "I thought I'd write about my idea."Su spent a whole summer vacation writing the story."Sometimes I had to stop because I couldn't find the right words," says Su. "I used the dictionary all the time."After finishing the English novel, Su had another idea. She decided to translate it into Chinese. The job took her just a few days. "It was easy because Chinese is my&native language&(母语)," she says.Su says her story is "a mixture of&philosophy&(哲学) and&detective&(侦探) story and science fiction"."My classmates and I have turned it into a DV play," says Su. "I wrote the play and I played April. We will show it in our school soon!"小题1:What did Su Su write?A.Harry PotterB.Sophie's WorldC.The Truman ShowD.The Enigma of the Universe小题2:In Which language did Su Su write this book?A.ChineseB.EnglishC.FrenchD.Both Chinese and English小题3:How did Su Su write the book?A.She wrote it in Chinese first and then translate it into English.B.She wrote it in English first and then translate it into Chinese.C.She wrote it half in Chinese first and then wrote it half in English.D.She wrote it half in English first and then wrote it half in Chinese小题4:What does her book talk about?A.It talks about how to learn English well.B.It is a mixture ofphilosophy(哲学) anddetective(侦探) story and science fiction.C.It talks about how to learn English grammar well.D.It is a mixture oflove.
题型:完形填空
After supper Mrs. Bell felt hot and came out of the hotel. She got to &&1&&a week ago. She liked the city and went traveling there for &&2&&first time. Now she was walking along a quiet street when she saw a man working in a garden. She &&3&&&to watch him carefully. The old man worked &&4&&&and she was sure he was an able gardener. She liked to see him.
“I have a garden, too.” The woman said to herself. “ I &&5&&such a gardener. Why don’t you bring one to America?” So she went into the garden and said she would pay him much if he &&&6&&&to go to America with her. “ I’ll pay for your fare(费用), too.” said the woman. “ You’ll be able to get &&7&&&soon in my country, I think.” “ Thanks a lot,” said the old man, “but it’s &&&8&&&that I already have another position(职位). I can’t give it up. I’ll have to work for you&&&9&&&they elect(选举) me next time.” “Oh?” the woman said in surprise. “ &&&10&&are you, then?” “The president of France.”小题1:A. Toronto&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Paris&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Moscow小题2:A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the 小题3:A. ended&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. went on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stopped小题4:A. slowly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. badly小题5:A. need&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hope&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hate小题6:A. disliked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. agreed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. believed小题7:A. lonely &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. happy &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rich小题8:A. glad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unlucky&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. lucky小题9:A. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. if小题10:A. Whose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. What
阅读理解。(10’) Mrs. Brown’s old grandfather lived with her and her husband. Every morning he went for a walk in the park and came home at half past twelve for his lunch .But one morning a police car stopped outside Mrs. Brown’s house at twelve o’clock, and two policemen helped Mrs. Brown to get out . One of them said to Mrs. Brown . “ The poor old man lost his way in the park and phoned to us for help , so we sent a car to bring him home . “ Mrs. Brown was very surprised , but she thanked the policemen and they left .“ But , grandfather , ”she then said “ you have been to that park nearly every day for twenty years . How did you lose your way there ?”The old man smiled , closed one eye and said , “ I didn’t quite lose my way , I just got tired and I didn’t want to walk home !”根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。小题1:The old man lived _______A.by himselfB.with his grandfatherC.with his grandsonD.with his granddaughter and her husband小题2:The old man _____ in the park in the morning every day .A.went fishingB.went for a walkC.did some readingD.asked a policeman for help小题3: The old man went to the park for a walk __________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.in the morningB.in the afternoonC.at half past twelveD.twice a day小题4: The old man had been to the park every day for ______ .A.twelve yearsB.twenty weeksC.twelve monthsD.twenty years小题5: It is true that the old man ______A.was too tired to walk homeB.lost his way homeC.lost his way to the parkD.liked to telephone the policemen .
Do you know what special birthday presents the German Chancellor Schroeder(德国总理施罗德)gave his mother?In 1990, he took her to lunch in a Mercedes(奔驰)car for her 80th birthday.
Schroeder’s family was very poor when he was young. Once his grandma had to steal(偷)meat from their neighbors. That was the only way to give the family a good supper. His mother was very sad and cried about it. Young Schroeder held his mother in his arms and said, “Mom, one day I’ll take you out in a Mercedes.” Forty years later he made these words come true.
Schroeder gave the old lady a second special present ten years later.
His father died before he was born. He was killed in World War II. His family didn’t know where his grave(坟墓)was. So Schroeder gave his mother a map on her 90th birthday. This map was very special. It showed where his father’s grave was. The old lady smiled happily at the surprising gift. Then Chancellor held his mother in his arms and kissed her face.小题1:Where did Schroeder take his mother to lunch for her 80th birthday?A.In a big restaurant. B.In his office.C.In a Mercedes car.D.At home.小题2:When did Schroeder say he would take his mother out in a Mercedes?A.In 1990.B.In 1950.C.In 2000.D.In 1948.小题3:What special present did Schroeder give his mother for her 90th birthday?A.A Mercedes car.B.A grave. C.A very special map.D.A big cake.小题4:Who killed his father?A.The war.B.His grandfather. C.A driver in a Mercedes.D.An earthquake.小题5:What can we learn from the passage? A.Schroeder’s family was rich when he was young.B.Schroeder’s grandma liked stealing things very much.C.Schroeder was very young when his father died.D.Schroeder has a strong love for his mom.

我要回帖

更多关于 ofstream fout 的文章

随机推荐