they () () () now实况足球2016

蛋糕师(Cake Now-Cook...安卓足球游戏
蛋糕师(Cake Now-Cook...
更新时间:
下载:3,545次
平台:Android
台电G17h安卓足球游戏蛋糕师(Cake Now-Cook...
今天给大家推荐一款游戏,它是一款安卓足球游戏,就是让你扮演世界上有名的足球手,卡通可爱的画面,幽默风趣的剧情,简单休闲的操作,很容易将你带入享受万人呐喊的绿茵赛场,爱好足球的你一定要选择,不要犹豫哦!小编目前正在玩这款游戏呢,我们还可以交流交流一下心得!
请选择品牌
请选择机型G17h
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新台电台电G17h下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的蛋糕师(Cake Now-Cook...攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
一款模拟蛋糕制作的小游戏。和面、烘烤、加奶油、花边……你可以按照蛋糕制作步骤,制造和设计出属于自己的蛋糕。 【游戏特点】 6种不同蛋糕形状可供选择 丰富的各种色彩的装饰物和奶油 可以将自己设计的蛋糕传到Facebook上或者邮寄给朋友。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了蛋糕师(Cake Now-Cook...安卓足球游戏的用户还看了:
关于台电G17h
台电科技是一家享誉全球的知名IT资讯企业。 台电科技始终坚持品质至上的原则,精益求精,不断创造应用需求的同时坚持提升产品性能及技术含量。多年来,台电科技通过严格的技术和品质把关,使产品下线良品率达到99.8%,常规情况下用户故障率低于千分之五。同时,台电科技一直与国际一流生产厂保持着良好的技术交流和合作关系。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
G17h的分辨率为,是台电生产的一款触屏手机。台电G17h手机用户可通过九游下载。This is me单元测评试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
This&is&me单元测评试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
This&is&me单元测评试题及答案
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
Unit 1 This is me!Welcome to the unit一、词组翻译:1. 一只电子狗______________& 2. 我的主人__________________3. 看书_____________________& 4. 早上好__________________5. 如何照顾Kitty_______________& 6. 晚上好_________________7. 遇到新朋友____________& 8. 晚安_____________________________9. 北京阳光中学_____________________ 10. 他们第一堂英语课__________________二、选择:(&&&&& )1. This is a very interesting book with lots of new words. Please ______ it carefully.A. look&&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&& C. look at&&&&&&& D. read(&&&&& )2. I really love sports. Can you tell me how ___ like a good swimmer?&& A. swims&&&&&&&& B. to swimming&&&&&& C. to swim&&& D. swimming(&&&&& )3. The teacher asks the students to write an article______ the Mid-Autumn Day.&& A. in&&&&&&& B. of&&&&&&& C. about&&&&& D. at(&&&&& )4. Please introduce yourselves ______ each other.&& A. to&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&& C. and&&&&& D. about(&&&&& )5. Excuse ______, are ______my new classmate?&& A. me, you&&&&& B. my, your&&& C. I, you&&& D. me, your(&&&&& )6. Let’s ______ each other.&& A. make friends&&& B. make friends to&&& C. make friend with&& D. make friends with(&&&&& )7. ― ___________?&&&&& ― My name is Mark.&& A. Are you Mark?&& B. What’s this in English&& C. Hello, Mark.&& D. What’s your name?(&&&&& )8. What ______ your sister’s name?&& A. are&&&&&&& B. does&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&& D. were(&&&&& )9. ― It’s time to go to bed, Lily!&&&&& ― Ok. ______, Mummy.&& A. Good morning.&&&& B. Good afternoon.&&&& C. Good evening&&& D. Good night(&&&&& )10. Here is a bag. Could you carry________ for the old man?&& A. it&&&&&&& B. its&&&&&& C. it’s&&&&&& D. them三、动词:1. Sandy and Lucy __________ (be) in the same class.2. Do you __________ (know) that girl?3. Daniel __________ (wear) glasses every day.4. Millie often __________ (fly) a kite with her brother.5. She __________ (not like) comic books.6. Does Simon __________ (watch) TV on Saturday?7. ―Where does he have lunch?&& ― He always__________ (have) lunch at school.8. They want __________ (play) table tennis.9. Dave usually __________ (go) running in the morning.10. Cats enjoy __________ (eat) fish.四、完成对话:(A)L: Hello.M: Hi!L: My name __________ Liu Mei. __________ your name?M: __________ Mike.L: Nice to meet you!M: __________ __________ __________ __________, too.L: __________ be friends.(B)Joan: Good morning!Ann: __________ __________!Joan: __________ __________ __________?Ann: My name is Ann.Joan: Nice to meet you.Ann: __________ __________ __________ __________, __________.Joan: Welcome to our school.Ann: __________ __________.Reading (1)一、词组翻译:1. 戴眼镜___________ 2. 喜欢__________________________3. 读书俱乐部__________________ 4. 喜欢跳舞___________________5. 努力学习_______________ 6. 喜欢玩电脑游戏____________________7. 擅长游泳_______________ 8. 出生于____________________________9. 居住在苏州______________ 10.来自北京__________________________二、根据句意和汉语注释,在空格内写出各单词的正确形式:1. His father is a kind man. He is very __________(乐于助人)2.You can find Millie in the__________()room.3. Do you want __________(居住)in Shanghai?4. She __________(有) black hair and big eyes.5. Mary enjoys __________(游泳)in summer.6. He is a __________(有趣)boy. We all like him.7. Are you good at __________(跳舞)?8. I was __________(出生)in Shanghai.9. The man with __________(眼镜)is my English teacher.10. We are __________(主人)of our country.三、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. Where ______ my glasses? I can’t find______.A.&is, it&&&& B. does, it&&& C. are, them&&&& D. do, them(&&&&& )2. My cousin is ______.&& A. in Class five, Grade Six&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in class five, grade six&& C. in the Class Five, Grade Six&&&&&&&&&& D. in Class Five, Grade Six(&&&&& )3. Daniel ______ the fourth floor.&& A. live on&&&&&& B. live in&&&&& C. lives in&&&& D. lives on(&&&&& )4. He ______ born in 1994, so he ______ 12 years old this year.&& A. be, is&&&&& B. was, was&&&& C. was, is&&& D. is, is(&&&&& )5. ―______ you born in Suzhou?&&& ―No, ______.&& A. Was, I wasn’t& B. Was, I wasn’t C. Were, you weren’t& D. Were, I wasn’t(&&&&& )6. ―______ everyone here today?&&& ―Yes, we______. && A. Is, is all here&&&& B. Are, are all here&&& C. Is, all are here&&&& D. Is, are all here(&&&&& )7. He loves ______ music at night.&& A. to listen&&&& B. listening&&& C. listens to&&&& D. listening to(&&&&& )8. Where ______ his new classmates ______ from?&& A. is, come&&& B. are, come&&& C. does, come&& D. are, /(&&&&& )9. My aunt’s hair ______ black and beautiful.&& A. are&&&&& B. is&&&& C. was&&&& D. were(&&&&& )10. ______ your best friend good at ______ ?&& A. Do, dance&&&& B. Does, dancing&& C. Are, dancing&&& D. Is, dancing四、动词填空:1. My parents __________ (come) from Shangdong.2. Sam __________ (not like) playing computer games.3. The beautiful girl __________ (wear) glasses.4. The Zhang family __________ (live) in a flat in Nanjing.5. My father loves __________ (read) newspapers after supper.6. What __________ her classmates __________ (call) her teacher?7 __________ you __________ (love) each other in your family?8. __________ (be) your cousin very clever at maths?五、翻译下列句子:1. 我有一个堂弟。他有礼貌并且乐于助人。& ___________________________________________________________2. 那个女孩喜欢读书,她是阅读俱乐部的。___________________________________________________________3. ―你是杭州人吗?&&&&& ―不,我是苏州人。& ___________________________________________________________4. 她在七(4)班 , 她学习很刻苦。& ___________________________________________________________5. Sandy长着短头发,戴着眼镜。& __________________________________________________________
Reading(2)一、词组翻译:1. 又高又苗条_______________ 2. 在七(1)班_______________________3. 很喜欢北京___________ 4. 喜欢听音乐________________________5. 12岁____________________ 6. 欢迎来到七年级____________________7. 有礼貌而乐于助人________________ 8. 放学后_____________________9. 出生在上海___________ 10. 乌黑的长发________________________二、首字母填空:&Hello, my n__________ is Nancy. I am 11 y__________ old. I was b__________ in the USA. I l__________ in a flat in Beijing now. I don’t w__________ glasses. I e__________ singing and dancing very much. I am g__________ at Maths. I want to b__________ a scientist when I grow up.三、用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. The girl is thirteen years __________ (young).2. He likes to help others. He is very __________ (help).3. Lucy is in the __________ (read) Club.4. The woman with __________ (glass) is our Maths teacher.5. This is Zhao Xiaoli. Lily is her __________ (England) name.四、改错:(括号内写出正确的单词)1. The students always takes photos over there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) ____________& A&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&& C&&&& D2. ―What can you see in the bag?&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B& ―I can see many bread.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) ____________&&&&& C&&&&& D3. I have three nice pictures. Would you like have a look?&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) ____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&& C& D4. There isn’t any water in my glass. Give me any, please.&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) ____________&&&&&&& A&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&& D5. There are some tea and milk in those cups.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) ____________&&&& A&&&& B&&&&&&& C&&&&&&& D五、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. My sister is good ______ volleyball.A. in playing&&& B. play&&& C. at play&&& D. at playing (&&&&& )2. Daniel likes playing ______, and Simon likes playing ______.A. football, piano&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the football, piano&& C. the football, the piano&&&&&&&&& D. football, the piano(&&&&& )3. The man ______ glasses is our History teacher.A. in&&&&&& B. on&&&&&& C. with&&&&&& D. wears(&&&&& )4. He can’t mend his bike. Let’s ______.A. help him&&& B. helping him&&&& C. help me&&& D. to help he(&&&&& )5. ―Your English is very good. ―________.&& A. You’re welcome.&& B. Oh, no.&&& C. You’re right.&&& D. Thank you.(&&&&& )6. There are two ______ of ______ on the desk.&& A. pairs, glass&&&&& B. pair, glasses&&&& C. pairs, glasses&& D. pair, glass(&&&&& )7. Kitty enjoys ______ very much.&& A. skates&&&&& B. to skate&&&&& C. to skating&&& D. skating(&&&&& )8. ______ your father _____ reading newspapers?&& A. Is, enjoy&&&&& B. Do, enjoy&&&&& C. Are, enjoy&&& D. Does, enjoy(&&&&& )9. ______ are in Class 1, Grade 6. ______ in the same class.&& A. Jimmy, I and T Their&&&&&&&&&& B. I, Jimmy and T They’re&& C. Jimmy, Tom and I; They’re&&&&&&&& D. Jimmy, Tom and I; We’re(&&&&& )10. Our English teacher seldom ______ the orange coat.&& A. putting on&&&& B. puts on&&&& C. wears&&&&& D. wear六、用适当的介词填空:1. Can you look __________ the baby for me?2. Look __________ the blackboard, please.3. Where does he live? He lives __________ a big city.4. Is your brother good __________ running?5. Amy comes __________ London.6. The students always play football __________ school.7. My best friend is __________ Class 4, Grade 7.8. The old man can only see things __________ glasses.七、翻译下列句子:1. 那个苗条的女孩是我的新同学。& _________________________________________________________________2. Sandy不擅长跳舞,但她擅长游泳。_________________________________________________________________3. 那个男孩喜欢打电脑游戏吗?_________________________________________________________________4. ―你姐姐很高吗?&&&& ―不,她个头很小。_________________________________________________________________5. 她喜欢在晚饭后听音乐。_________________________________________________________________Vocabulary一、词组翻译:1. 打排球_________________ 2. 踢足球______________________3. 打羽毛球___________________ 4. 在足球场上_________________5. 在游泳池里__________________ 6. 在羽毛球场__________________7. 该上体育课了______________ 8. 进行体育运动__________________二、写出下列单词的第三人称单数形式:fly&&_______&&&&&& walk&&________&&&& go__________&&&&& watch&&________ enjoy&&_____&&&&& take&&_______&&&&& have&&______&&&&& stay&&________do&&_______&&&&&& miss______&&&&& study&&________&&&&& ask&&__________ 三、动词填空:&1. Miss Lu &&__________ (teach) them English.&2. He &&__________ (not watch) TV every evening.&3. &&__________ she &&__________ (enjoy) &&__________ (swim)?&4. My little cat &&__________ (eat) fish every day.&5. Millie always &&__________ (take) the bus to the library at the weekend.&6. We &&__________ (not go) to school on Saturdays and Sundays.&7. The old man &&__________ (clean) his big house once a week.&8. The boy often &&__________ (draw) pictures in the park.&9. &&__________ your father good at &&__________ (cook)?10. She &&__________ (read) English in the morning every day.四、句型转换:1. Lily is good at Chinese. (对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________2. They can sing English songs very well. (对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________3. It’s half past six now. (对划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________4. Amy loves dancing. (改为否定句)& ____________________________________________________________5. He does homework in the evening. (改为一般疑问句)& ____________________________________________________________6. The students enjoy having English class. (改为单数形式)& ____________________________________________________________7. His cousin is from Canada. (改为同义句)& ____________________________________________________________五、根据短文内容,用所给词的适当形式填空:Millis is a girl student. She &&__________ (be) 12 years old. She &&__________ (study) in Sunshine Secondary School. She __________ (get) up at six every day. She __________ (read) English and Chinese in the morning and then__________ (go) to school at seven. Millie’s first class __________ (begin) at eight. she __________ (have) four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. After school, she always __________ (play) volleyball with her friends. In the evening, Millie __________ (do) homework. She __________ (not like) __________ (watch) TV, but she __________ (love) listening to the radio very much. She can __________ (sing) many English songs.六、完形填空:A man always went to the same bar &__1__ the same time every day and asked for two glasses of beer. He drank them and then asked for two__2__.One day the man behind the bar said to him, “Why do you always ask for two glasses of beer? Why don’t you get one big glass instead?”The man answered, “Because I do not like to __3__ alone. I drink__4__ my friend.”But __5__ days later, the man came in and asked only for one beer.“Oh,” said the barman “Has your friend died?”“Oh, __6__,” said the man. “He is very __7__. The beer is __8__ him. But I stopped __9__beer. My doctor doesn’t want me to drink any more because it is __10__ for me.”(&&&&& )1. A. in&&&&&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&& D. on(&&&&& )2. A. another&&&&&& B. other&&&&&&&&& C. more&&&&&&& D. much(&&&&& )3. A. drink&&&&&&&& B. eat&&&&&&&&&& C. play&&&&&&&& D. make& (&&&&& )4. A. for&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&& D. about(&&&&& )5. A. a few&&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&&& C. much&&&&&&&& D. lots(&&&&& )6. A. yes&&&&&&&&& B. sure&&&&&&&&&& C. no&&&&&&&&& D. certainly(&&&&& )7. A. ill&&&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&& C. angry&&&&&&& D. well(&&&&& )8. A. to&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&& C. give&&&&&&&& D. with(&&&&& )9. A. eating&&&&&&& B. to eat&&&&&&&&& C. to drink&&&&& D. drinking(&&&&& )10. A. usually&&&&& B. badly&&&&&&&&& C. good&&&&&&&& D. bad&& Grammar一、词组翻译:1. 带我的狗散步_______________ 2. 在七点吃早饭__________________3. 在午饭时间_____________________ 4. 走回家______________________5. 坐公交车回家_____________ 6. 跑步半小时_________________7. 在我祖父母家________________ 8. 在饭店吃饭___________________9. 喜欢画画_____________________ 10. 和我同学交谈_________________11. 放学后打排球______________ 12. 和我一起放风筝_________________二、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. ―Your voice is very sweet.&&&&&&&&& ―________.&& A. You’re welcome.&& B. Oh, no.&&& C. You’re right.&&& D. Thank you.(&&&&& )2. What a lovely dog! What’s ______ name?&& A. it&&&&&&& B. he&&&&& C. his&&&&&& D. it’s(&&&&& )3. ―What ______ your uncle?&&&&& ―He’s a policeman. && A. is&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&& C. do&&&&&& D. does(&&&&& )4.I hope you and your family ______.&& A. well&&&& B. are well&&&& C. fine&&& D. are good(&&&&& )5. They usually have supper ______ 6.20 p.m. ______ the evening.&& A. on, at&&& B. at, in&&&& C. in, on&&&& D. at, at(&&&&& )6. The girl doesn’t like the skirt ______ red flowers.&& A. have&&&&&& B. has&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&& D. and(&&&&& )7. His uncle takes his dog ______ a walk ______every lunchtime.&& A. for, at&&&&& B. of, at&&&& C. of, /&&&& D. for, /(&&&&& )8. It is going to rain. He must ______now .&& A. runs to home&&&& B. run to home&&& C. runs home&&& D. run home(&&&&& )9. The student ______ the library at the weekend.&& A. by bus go to&&& B. takes the bus go to C. by bus to& D. takes the bus to (&&&&& )10. He often goes to work ______ his car.&& A. by&&&&&&& B. in&&&& C. at&&&&& D. drive三、句型转换:1. The students leave school at 5 p.m. (对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________2. Mrs. Smith sometimes does the running in the park. (对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________3. The baby drinks milk every day. (对划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________4. There is some good news in today’s newspaper. (改为否定句)& ____________________________________________________________5. We know a lot of English words now. (改为一般疑问句)& ____________________________________________________________6. He always goes to school by bus. (改为同义句)& ____________________________________________________________7. The girl does well in singing and dancing. (改为同义句)& ____________________________________________________________四、翻译下列句子:1. ―她怎样回家?&&&&&&&& ―她总是走回家。& ___________________________________________________________2. 星期天他经常和他的同学们在公园放风筝。___________________________________________________________3. 她早上6点30吃早饭,然后和朋友一块去上学。& ___________________________________________________________4. 星期六他在他爷爷奶奶家吃饭。& ___________________________________________________________5. 我妈不看我们的足球比赛,但我爸喜欢看。& ___________________________________________________________五、阅读理解:Mr and Mrs Su don’t often go out in the evening, but today they go out for a walk after supper. They go to the park and have a good time there. On their way home, Mr Su says to Mr Su, “Look! A woman is running in the street and a man is running after her.” Mr Su says, “ What’s the matter? Let’s go and help her.” Now the woman gets near them. Mr Su asks, “Shall we help you?” “No, thank you,” the woman says, “My husband and I are running home, and the slower one does the housework.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&&&&& )1.In the evening, Mr and Mrs Su often __________.A. go out for a walk&&&&&&&&&&& B. go out and watch people runningC. stay at home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stay at home and do housework(&&&&& )2.Mr and Mrs Su have a good time __________.A. at home&&& B. in the park&&& C. in the street&& D. today(&&&&& )3.They see __________ are running in the street.&& A. a woman&&&& B. a man&&& C. a man and a woman&&& D. many people(&&&&& )4.The woman is running __________ the man.&& A. before&&& B. after&&& C. beside&&& D. behind(&&&&& )5.Housework is __________.&& A. homework&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. exercises people do in their houses&& &C. staying in the house&&&&&&& D. cleaning, washing and cookingIntegrated skills一、词组翻译:1. 读有关足球的书_____________ 2. 效力黄河足球队_____________3. 擅长射门______________________ 4. 下一届世界杯________________5. 看起来很快乐__________________ 6. 在比赛中踢得好______________7. 最新成员___________________ 8. 体育新闻___________________9. 在校排球队_________________ 10. Simon最喜欢的足球选手__________二、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. In summer, he always ____ an hour in the swimming pool every day.&& A. swimming at&&&&&&& B. swim for&&&&& C. swims at&&&&& D. swims for(&&&&& )2. Xiao Li is crazy about basketball. Yao Ming is ______ favorite basketball player.&& A. he&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&& C. she&&&&&&&& D. her(&&&&& )3. Sandy likes watching TV programs ______ animals.&& A. in&&&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&& D. of(&&&&& )4. My father enjoys reading news ______ sports.&& A. on&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. at(&&&&& )5. Mike is ______ member of our class. We are in ______ group.&& A. the newest, different&&&&&&&&&&& B. newest, same &C. the newest, the different&&&&&&&&& D. the newest, the same(&&&&& )6. Bill ______ the next football match.&& A. wants to wins&&&&& B. wants to be win&&&&&& C. wants to do&&&&& D. wants to win(&&&&& )7. She is going to ______ a singer when she ______ up.&& A. do, grow&&&&&& B. is, grow&&&& C. be, grows&&& D. be, growing(&&&&& )8. ______ your teacher ______ happy today?&& A. Is, looking&&&&&& B. Does, look&&&&&&& C. Are, look&&&&&&& D. Does, look at(&&&&& )9. She doesn’t dance ______ in the dancing contest.&& A. good&&&&&&&& B. fine&&&&&&&& C. nice&&&&&&&& D. well(&&&&& )10. Girls often talk _____ beautiful clothes.&& A. on&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&& D. at三、单句改错:1. Where does your cousin live in?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____2. My father is 1.76 meter tall.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____3. Tom doesn’t like go skating at the weekend.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____4. The student usually run home when it’s raining.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____5. Would you like any tea?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____四、同义句转换:1. My classmates often help me and I often help them.& &_______________________________________________________2. What about a cup of tea?& &__________ you __________ a cup of tea?3. Lily plays chess very well.& Lily is __________& __________& __________ chess.4. His brother is a schoolboy in a middle school.& His brother is a __________& __________& __________.5. Jack always walks to school.& Jack always __________& __________ school __________& __________.五、阅读理解:Little Val is five. He likes to eat in a restaurant. He often has hamburgers and potato chips for supper. Many people in the restaurant know little Val very well. They often ask him, “Why do you like to eat here?” Little Val says, “Because I like the toys here.” “Why don’t you go to the toy shop then?” “Because toy shops have toys but they don’t have hamburgers or potato chips.” Little Val answers.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&&&&& )1. Where does little Val like to eat?& A. At home.&&&& B. In the school.&&& C. In the restaurant.&& D. In the sea.(&&&&& )2. He often has hamburgers and potato chips ________?&& A. for lunch&&& B. for meals&&& C. for breakfast&&& D. for supper (&&&&& )3. He is ______ known to the people in the restaurant.&& A. good&&& B. nice&&&& C. well&&& D. better(&&&&& )4. Little Val would like ______ in the restaurant.&& A. to play football&&& B. something to eat&& C. cakes and eggs&& D. dumplings and noodlesMain task一、词组翻译:1. 用英语说这个单词___________2. 借用你的橡皮_____________________3. 我不知道____________________ 4. 擅长体育运动___________________5. 问题的答案____________________ 6. 喜欢和他们玩_______________7. 和我的家人住在北京____________ 8. 我所有的课___________________9. 深褐色的眼睛_________________10. 有许多朋友____________________二、选择填空:(&&&&& )1. ―Can you ______ a pen to me?&& ―Sorry, but I can ______ my sister’s to you.&& A. lend, lend&&&&& B. lend, borrow& C. borrow, borrow& D. borrow, lend(&&&&& )2. I want to ______ some CDs ______ my best friend this weekend.&& A. lend, from&&&&& B. borrow, from&&& C. borrow, to&&&& D. borrow, for(&&&&& )3. What about having ______ to drink?&& A. something&&&& B. anything&&&& C. some&&&& D. any(&&&&& )4. ―Can I borrow ______ ink?&&&& ―Sorry, I ______.&& A. any, have no&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any, don’t have one& &C. some, don’t have any&&&&&& D. some, don’t have some(&&&&& )5. ―______. Is it five o’clock now?&& ― ______, I don’t know.&& A. Sorry, Sorry&&& B. Sorry, Excuse me&& C. Excuse me, Sorry&& D. Excuse me, Excuse me(&&&&& )6. ______ do you ______ that in English?&& A. What, speak&&&& B. How, say&&&& C. What, say&&&& D. How, speak(&&&&& )7. Shall we start ______ games now?&& A. to play&&&&& B. to playing&&&&& C. plays&&&& D. to start to begin(&&&&& )8. I can’t see anything because it is ______ outside.&& A. black&&&& B. bright&&&& C. dark&&&& D. light(&&&&& )9. There is ______ water in the sea.&& A. more&&&& B. a lots of&&&&& C. many&&&& D. much(&&&&& )10.______ are really lovely.&& A. She all the dolls&&&& B. All her doll&& C. Her all dolls& D. All her dolls三、动词填空:1. What would your parents like ____________ (have) for dinner?2. ―Who _______(clean) the classroom every Friday?&&&& ―Millie does.3. It’s eight o’clock. The twin sisters _______ (watch) TV in the sitting room.4. ―What ____________ your mother ____________(do) on Saturdays?& ―She often ____________(buy) things for my grandparents.5. ____________(not look) out of the window.四、用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. Ronaldo is my favorite football ____________ (play).2. He’s always the ____________ (one) to school.3. We should be ____________ (help) to others.4. This basketball team is the ____________ (well) in the world.5. You must look after __________ (you) well.五、句型转换:1. The boy in white is his son.(对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________2. We can win the game because our members are very good. 对划线部分提问)& ____________________________________________________________3. The boys always play tennis for more than an hour. (对划线部分提问)____________________________________________________________4. His father is strong and he can lift two heavy boxes. (改为否定句)& ____________________________________________________________5. My mother buys a bottle of orange for me. (改为一般疑问句)& ____________________________________________________________六、翻译下列句子:1. 她喜欢听音乐,所以她买了许多CD。___________________________________________________________2. 他所有的朋友都不喜欢打排球。___________________________________________________________3. ―我能借用你的尺子吗?&&&&& ― 对不起,我没有。& ___________________________________________________________4. 你知道这道题目的答案吗?& ___________________________________________________________5. 她说我是她最好的朋友。& ____________________________________________________________
Checkout一、&选择填空:(&&&&& )1. Her father and mother ______ drinking black tea.&& A. are both like& B. are all like&&&&&& C. both dislike&&&&& D. all dislike(&&&&& )2. My grandma’s birthday is _______ September 2nd.&& A. at&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&& D. for(&&&&& )3. Your parents______.&& A. sounds great&&&& B. sounds good&&& C. sound well&&& D. sound good(&&&&& )4. ―______ do you like your school?&&& ―Oh, I like it very much.&& A. What&&&&& B. Why&&&&& C. How&&&& D. How much(&&&&& )5. She has two daughters. One is Lucy, ______ is Lily.&& A. two&&&&&&&& B. anther&&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&& D. the other(&&&&& )6. Simon and Michael are brothers. Both of ______ are left- handed.&& A. they&&&&&&&& B. theirs&&&&&&& C. them&&&&&&& D. their(&&&&& )7. This is not ______ school bag. ______ is black.&& A. hers, her&&&&&& B. his, his&&&&&& C. he’s, his&&&&&&& D. her, she’s(&&&&& )8. Is ping-pong very __________ in China?&& A. popular&&&&&&&& B. polite&&&&&&& C. good&&&&&& D. clever(&&&&& )9. The Blacks ________ their neighbors very well.&& A. know&&&&&& B. are knowing&&& C. knows&&&&& D. is knowing(&&&&& )10. Every student ________to see the famous scientist.&A. is happy&&&&& B. are happy&&& C. is happily&&& D. are happy二、用所给单词的适当形式填空:1.&__________your aunts good at __________ (make) cakes?2.&He __________ (not like) __________ (drink) milk.3.&How __________ (be) your grandfather?4.&My little cat really __________ (want) __________ (eat) fish.5.&He __________ (not know) where __________ (sit).6.&Each of us can __________ (sing) an English song.7.&Who __________ (bring) the dog here?8.&There are lots of things for ________ (he) ________ (do) now.9.&Our teacher always __________ (say) every student can ________ (be) very good.10.&________(not late) for school next time.三、阅读理解:Hans said to his friend Kurt, “I’m going to take my car to drive to London.”Kurt said, “Driving to London is very hard. You aren’t going to find your hotel.” But Hans was not afraid. He drove to Calais, put his car on the ship, took it off at Dover, and drove to London.He stopped near the city and looked at his map. Then he drove into London, but he did not find his hotel. He drove round and round for an hour, and then he stopped and got out of his car. A taxi came, and Hans stopped it. “Take me to the Brussels Hotel,” he said. But he did not get into the taxi: he got back into his car. The taxi man laughed, but then he drove to the Brussels Hotel, and Hans followed him in his car. They reached the hotel in two minutes.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
(&&&&& )1. Hans went to London by ________.A. car&&&& B. sea&&& C. air&&& D. both sea and land(&&&&& )2. Hans lost his way in ________.&& A. Calais&&&& B. London&&& C. Dover&&&& D. Brussels(&&&&& )3. Hans did not find his hotel because ________.&& A. he had a map&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he had no map&& C. it was not easy to find the way&&&&&&& D. he was not good at driving(&&&&& )4. Hans stopped a taxi and ________.&& A. followed it to the hotel&&&&&& B. got into it&& C. laughed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. drove it to the hotel(&&&&& )5. Hans found his hotel in ________.&& A. an hour&&&& B. two minutes&& C. an hour and two minutes&&&& D. more than one hour四、书面表达:请根据以下要点介绍你的网友Simon,60词左右。&1. 14岁,身高1.70米, 蓝眼睛,短头发。&2. 出生在美国,但现在和父母住在苏州。&3. 喜欢学习,比较擅长数学。4. 热爱运动,放学后经常和同学们一起踢足球。5. 非常喜欢中国,认为中国朋友既有礼貌又乐于助人。&&&&&&& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案Unit 1 This is me!Welcome to the unit一、词组翻译:an e-dog , my master, read books, good morning, how to look after Kitty, good evening, meet new friends, good night, Beijing Sunshine Secondary School, their first English lesson二、选择填空:D C C A A D D C D A三、动词填空:are, know, wears, flies, doesn’t, watch, has, to play, goes, eating四、完成对话: Is, What’s, I’m, Nice, to, meet, you, Let’s, Good, morning, What’s, your, name, Nice, to, meet, you, too, Thank, youReading( 1)一、词组翻译:wear glasses, like reading, Reading Club, loving dancing, work hard, enjoy playing computer games, be good at swimming, be born, live in Suzhou, come from Beijing二、根据句意和汉语注释,在空格内写出各单词的正确形式:helpful, reading, to live, has, swimming, funny, dancing, born, glasses, masters三、选择填空:C D D C D D D D B D四、动词填空:come, doesn’t like, wears, live, reading, do/ call, Do/ love, is五、翻译下列句子:&1. I have a cousin. He is polite and helpful.&2. The girl loves reading. She is in the Reading Club.&3. ―Do you come from Hangzhou?&&&&& ―No, I come from Suzhou.&4. She is in Class4, Grade 7, she works very hard.Reading(2)一、词组翻译:tall and slim, in Class1, Grade 7, love Beijing very much, like listening to music, 12 years old, welcome to Grade 7, polite and helpful, after school, be born in Shanghai, long black hair二、首字母填空:&& name, years, born, live, wear, enjoy, good, be三、用所给单词的适当形式填空:old, helpful, Reading, glasses, English四、改错:B, take, D, much, C, to have, D, some, A, There is五、选择填空:D D C A D C D D D C六、用适当的介词填空:after, at, in, at, from, after, in, with七、翻译下列句子:& 1. The slim girl is my new classmate.& 2. Sandy isn’t good at dancing, but she is good at swimming.& 3. Does that boy like playing computer games?& 4. ―Is your sister very tall?&& ― No, she is small.& 5. She likes listening to music after supper.Vocabulary一、词组翻译:play volleyball, play football, play badminton, on the football field, in the swimming pool, on the badminton court, it’s time for PE lesson, play sport二、写出下列单词的第三人称单数形式:flies, walks, goes, watches, enjoys, takes, has, stays, does, misses, studies, asks三、动词填空:teaches, doesn’t watch, Does/enjoy/ swimming, eats, takes, don’t go, cleans, draws, Is/ cooking, reads四、句型转换:&1. What is Lily good at?&2. How can they English songs?&3. What time is it now?&4. Amy doesn’t love dancing.&5. Does he do homework in the evening?&6. The student enjoys having English class.&7. His cousin comes from Canada.五、根据短文内容,用所给词的适当形式填空:Is, studies, gets, reads, goes, begins, has, plays, does, doesn’t like, watching, loves, sing六、完形填空:C C A B A C D B D DGrammar一、词组翻译:take my dog for a walk, have breakfast at 7, at lunchtime, walk home, take a bus home, run for half an hour, at my grandparents’ home, eat in the restaurant, like drawing, talk to my friends, play volleyball after school, fly a kite with me二、选择填空:D C A B B C D D D B三、句型转换:1. When do the students leave school?&2. Where does Mrs. Smith sometimes do the running?&3. What does the baby drink every day?&4. There isn’t any good news in today’s newspaper.&5. Do you know a lot of English words now?&6. He always takes the bus to school.&7. The girl is good at singing and dancing.四、翻译下列句子:&1. ―How does she go home?&&&& ―She always walks home.&2. He often flies kites with his classmates in the park on Sundays.&3. She has breakfast at 6.30, and then goes to school with his friends.&4. He has dinner at his grandparents’ home on Saturday.&5. My mother doesn’t watch our football match, but my father likes watching it.五、阅读理解:C B C A DIntegrated skills一、词组翻译:read books about football, play for Huanghe Footbal Team, be good at scoring goals, the next World Cup, look happy, play well in the match, the newest member, sports news, in the school volleyball team, Simon’s favourite football player二、选择填空:D D C A D D C B D B三、单句改错:live― / , meter― meters, go―to go, run―runs, any―some四、同义句转换:& 1. My classmates and I often help each other.& 2. Would you like a cup of tea?& 3. Lily is good at playing chess.& 4. My brother is a middle school student.& 5. Jack always goes to school on foot.五、阅读理解:C D C B Main task一、词组翻译:say the word in English, borrow your rubber, I don’t know, be good at sport, the answer to the question, like playing with them, live with my family in Beijing, all my lessons, dark brown eyes, have many friends二、选择填空:A B A C C B A C D D三、动词填空:to have, cleans, are watching, does/do/ buys, Don’t look四、用所给单词的适当形式填空:Player, first, helpful, best, yourself五、句型转换:& 1. Which boy is his son?& 2. Why can you win the game?& 3. How long do the boys always play tennis?& 4. His father isn’t strong and he can’t lift two heavy boxes.& 5. Does your mother buy a bottle of orange for you?六、翻译下列句子:& 1. She likes listening to music, so she buys a lot of CDs.& 2. All his friends don’t like playing volleyball.& 3. ― Can I borrow your ruler?&& ―Sorry, I don’t have one.& 4. Do you know the answer to the question?& 5. She says I am her best friend.Checkout二、&选择填空:C B D C D C B A A A &二、用所给单词的适当形式填空:Are/ making, doesn’t like/ drinking, is, wants/ to eat, doesn’t know/ to sit, sing, brings, him/ to do, says/be, Don’t be三、阅读理解:D B C A D&四、书面表达:My e-friend Simon is 14 years old. He is 1.70 meters tall. He has blue eyes and short hair. Simon was born in the USA, but now he lives with his parents in Suzhou. Simon loves studying. He is good at Maths. He also likes sport. He often plays football with his classmates after school. Simon loves China very much. He thinks Chinese friends are polite and helpful.
&文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 足球直播 的文章

随机推荐