歌词中有类似ohmyloveov有ohbaby歌词的英文歌歌nba最前线放过是总决赛的时间

今天NBA火箭打勇士 中场休息时 有那个NBA最前线 的那个LOGO出现然后就放了一首英文歌_百度知道
今天NBA火箭打勇士 中场休息时 有那个NBA最前线 的那个LOGO出现然后就放了一首英文歌
提问者采纳
Feel So Close— Calvin Harris
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
即刻出发 吉克隽逸唱的 唱得真不错 唱出年轻人的斗志和梦想 希望您多听听!!!!
即刻出发,哈登妹妹唱的
没注意。只知道《即刻出发》这首
具体时间,大概几点
Feel So Close— Calvin Harris
Feel So Close 中文是 即刻出发
即刻出发是英文吗楼上?
钻漾年华 不过英文名不知道
您可能关注的推广
nba火箭的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首很有名的英文歌中有句歌词是“we always love you”这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
有一首很有名的英文歌中有句歌词是“we always love you”这首歌叫什么名字
我有更好的答案
这个词有多首歌都有,能提供详细的信息?比如男女唱的,什么音乐风格的,还有其他歌词?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 男生唱的 节奏挺快 一句话开头然后是节奏 中间也有恩恩的哼哼,有句歌词类似NOW WE ARE PLAYS_百度知道
一首英文歌 男生唱的 节奏挺快 一句话开头然后是节奏 中间也有恩恩的哼哼,有句歌词类似NOW WE ARE PLAYS
一首英文歌 男生唱的 节奏挺快 一句话开头然后是节奏
中间也有恩恩的哼哼,有句歌词类似NOW WE ARE PLAYS
然后高潮就重复这两句话 都是now什么什么的
I Bet - CiaraI bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youI bet you start needing meSoon as you see me with someone else somebody other than youAnd i know that it hurtsYou know that it hurts your prideBut you thought the grass was greener on the other sideI bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youSo i'm s'posed to believe that it's feeling's calling ovaI'm s'posed to believe that they're asking you if you're homeWent bowling yesterday by me can't get that ova me not meI love you but i won't be a fool for youThat is just something that i wouldn't do babeI mean i'mma stay if you could tell the truthBut you can't no matter how much time i askThat you bitch ova there giving me the ugly stareOne with the silicone ass and the brazilian hairYou ain't gone respect me no no no till i'm not thereSee i got you comfortable now you ain't really scaredOh I bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youI bet you start needing meSoon as you see me with someone else somebody other than youAnd i know that it hurtsYou know that it hurts your prideBut you thought the grass was greener on the other sideI bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youSo you bought me a car he can buy that tooI can take care of myself and i can find someone to do it tooBabyYou acting like you upgrading me i upgraded youYou and me fashion week at paris i put you on to that newBut you took advantage you took advantage of you took advantageI cannot understand it i cannot understand it i cannot understand itI thought you'd always be there for me yeah yeahIf you ask me if i knew better now hell yeahSo you keep that bitch ova there giving me the ugly stareThe one with the silicone ass and the brazilian hairYou ain't gone respect me no no no till i'm not thereSee i got you comfortable now you ain't really scaredOh I bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youI bet you start needing meSoon as you see me with someone else somebody other than youAnd i know that it hurtsYou know that it hurts your prideBut you thought the grass was greener on the other sideI bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youBaby tell me what's it gonna take to keep itAll the way more countryYou won't get it till i'm gonna awayAwayI bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youI bet you start needing meSoon as you see me with someone else somebody other than youI know that it hurtsYou know that it hurts your prideBut you thought the grass was greener on the other sideI bet you start loving meSoon as i start loving someone else somebody better than youI hateI hate loveSinging the songSinging the songCause i love youI love youOh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-ohI'm all cried outI'm all tried outI'm all fired outYeahRight now, it's killing meCause now I have to find someone elseWhen all I wanted was you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌 歌词中有china节奏快 歌词大都是反复的 是首英文歌_百度知道
有一首歌 歌词中有china节奏快 歌词大都是反复的 是首英文歌
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
chris brown - fine china
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 nba最前线英文歌曲 的文章

随机推荐