求一篇关于“回忆过去,展望未来”的开学演讲稿_百度知道
求一篇关于“回忆过去,展望未来”的开学演讲稿
如上,急,非常感谢
我有更好的答案
回首过去,我们思绪纷飞,感慨万千;立足今日,我们胸有成竹,信心百倍;展望未来,我们引吭高歌,一路欢笑。
昨天,永远属于过去,过去不管成功或失败,永远属于死神;昨天,如一颗陨落的流星划过天际,来不及招呼;昨天,如一朵朵漫天飞舞的的蒲公英,尽显其招摇之态。
回首昨天,我们问心无愧,尽管太多的苦涩融进了昨日的犁铧,尽管太多的忧伤充斥着我们的心灵,尽管太多的无奈写在我们的脸上,尽管太多的精力挥洒在昨日的流程上。
有失败也会有成功,有咸淡的泪水当然也少不了甜美的微笑,有失落才构成昨日缠绵的歌,有忧伤才会有昨日焕发的浪漫色彩。
回首过去,我们心怀坦荡,回首过去,我们沉沦于昨日成功时鲜花与掌声的簇拥之中;回首过去,我们没有驻足在昨日构建的美丽梦想中;回首过去,我...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
展望未来的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一般过去式练习题?
求一般过去式练习题?
09-10-20 & 发布
一般过去时一、选择(     ) 1. What        they         dinner yesterday ?A. have for  B. had for  C. have for  D. have for(     ) 2. Could you tell me what time the plane     ? A. left  B. leaves  C. leaved  D. was leaving(     ) 3. One of us         band last month.  A. leaves  B. leave  C. leaved  D. left(     ) 4. Where         your mother born?  A. are  B. was  C. were  D. is(     ) 5. Do you know why he         for class last year?A.      was always late  B. always was late  C. is late always  D. is always late(     ) 6. I got up         this morning, so I         breakfast and went to school.A.       didn’t have  B. didn’t have  C. hadn’t  D. hadn’t(     ) 7. It         much cold today than it         yesterday.A.       is  B. was  C. was  D. is(   ) 8. He didn’t come   goodbye to us and   away. A. goB. wentC. wentD. go(     ) 9. Her pen was broken. She     to     a new one.A.       buys  B. bought  C. bought  D. buy(     ) 10. I thought the dress         really pretty.    A. is  B. was  C. /   D. were(     ) 11. I    tired now, but it     an exciting day. A. was  B. was  C. is  D. is(     ) 12. He said he         go to cook dinner for us.  A. will   B. would  C. /  D. doesn’t(     )13. I stayed in the sitting room  and         my friends all the time.A.      talk to  B. talked  C. talk about  D. talked to(     )14. She also   her   in a 1990s style. A. hair B. hair C. hair D. hairs(     )15. I went to see you last Saturday,        there         nobody in the room.A.       was  B. were  C. was  D. is二、用所给词的适当形式填空1.He put the books away and          (go) home.2.  The boy is running and          (tie) his shoes on the playground.3.  My father         (buy) a new computer for        (I ) yesterday.4.  He often         (go) to school by bike, but last year he often           (walk) to school.5.  After she finished          (pack) everything, she         (go) to bed.6. ---- Who         (wash) the plates on the table ?---- Jenny did.7. ---- When           you        (see ) the film  “ Titanic”?8. It’s half past eleven now. Jim        (have) lunch. He ususlly        (have) it at this time.9. She           (write) to Jill last month. She              (write)  to him next time.10. The students           (stop) talking when their teacher came up.三、单句改错:下面每句均有一处错误,指出并加以改正1.         Did you found the answer to this question?                                2.         Mary and her brother was born on the same day.                            3.         We start this lesson about ten minutes ago.                                 4.         She hadn’t anything for breakfast this morning.                             5.         They came here for a year.                                             6.         Amy singed a song for us at that party.                                    7.         He said he will help me with my English when he was free.                   8.         The man saw the bag until it was late.                                    
答案:一、    CBDBA  。。。。。。二、1.         went2.         tying3.         bought  me4.         goes, walked。。。。。。三、1.         found改find2.         was改were3.         start改started4.         hadn’t改didn’t have
请登录后再发表评论!求过去,求现在_散原中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,308贴子:
求过去,求现在
╮(╯▽╰)╭又出新歌啦!
现在还是现在,我们都老...
从前有个人爱了你很久很久
话说我小舅妈很稀饭他呢
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求七年级总结过去,展望未来的作文(500字)_百度知道
求七年级总结过去,展望未来的作文(500字)
我有更好的答案
 2012年已经过去,2013年的钟声已经敲响。
  我们迎来了2013年,时间的车辙就这样周而复始的在它的轨道上运行着,那样急促,我们还在徘徊时,它却渐行渐远,吝啬的只留下深深的车辙,徒增灰白的叹息。
  的确,回首2012。或许我们心中都有太多遗憾和感慨,为没有达到预期的目标而遗憾,为虚度光阴碌碌无为而感慨。或许有太多的抱怨和不舍,因单调乏味的生活而抱怨,因即将遗失的美好而不舍。也许你曾因孜孜不倦的挑灯夜读却收不到任何成效而苦恼,也许你曾因周围同学之间的误解而伤心,也许你曾因茫然无助而困惑,同学们,所有的叹息将会随着时间拂袖而去,新的曙光正渐渐升起。
  虽然有过种种担心和失望,经历过太多坎坷和磨难,遭受过意想不到的委屈和打击。但2012也是丰收的一年,我们也收获了太...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
总结过去的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 .ajax 请求不过去 的文章

随机推荐