在星期天的一个下午下午我将要在户外和我的同学打篮球用英语怎莫说

许多人有他们的周末,我也是。周末是快乐的,因为只有这么一天可以放松快乐的度过。星期六放学回家之后,我会去看每周六晚的英文节目,放松心情。之后,可以睡个懒觉,星期天,早上起来我会去做功课,午饭之后我会和同学去打篮球,我有许多爱好,但最爱的就是篮球,下午,我会和妈妈去看望外婆,与他们共进晚餐。这就是我的周末看似忙碌,却充实快乐的翻译:正在翻译,请等待... 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
许多人有他们的周末,我也是。周末是快乐的,因为只有这么一天可以放松快乐的度过。星期六放学回家之后,我会去看每周六晚的英文节目,放松心情。之后,可以睡个懒觉,星期天,早上起来我会去做功课,午饭之后我会和同学去打篮球,我有许多爱好,但最爱的就是篮球,下午,我会和妈妈去看望外婆,与他们共进晚餐。这就是我的周末看似忙碌,却充实快乐
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Many people have their weekend, I was. The weekend is happy, because only such a day can relax and happy to spend. Came home from school on Saturday, I will look at every Saturday night English programs, relax. Can sleep Lanjue, Sunday morning I would do homework, lunch and students to play basketba
正在翻译,请等待...
Many people have their weekend, I also am.Weekend is joyful, because only then such one day may relax joyful pass.After Saturday is on vacation from school goes home, I can go to look every Saturday late English program, relaxes the mood.Afterwards, may have a long lazy sleep, on Sunday, early morni
Many people have their weekend, and I did as well. The weekend is fun, because it is only a day so you can spend a relaxing fun. Saturday after returning home from school, I would go to see the 6 evenings per week in English Program, relax. Then, you can sleep late on Sunday morning, I am going to d
正在翻译,请等待...上课时他非常严肃,课后他陪我们打篮球,我们非常开心。周末他带我们去爬山,和他在一起的日子很开心。可他要回国了。那天,我们班的同学都来替他送行,看着他离开。的翻译:He is very serious in class, he accompanied us to play basketball after class, we are very happy. He took us to climb over the weekend, and the days when a lot of fun to be with him. But he had to return home. That day, the students in our class to send off for him, watching him leave. 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
上课时他非常严肃,课后他陪我们打篮球,我们非常开心。周末他带我们去爬山,和他在一起的日子很开心。可他要回国了。那天,我们班的同学都来替他送行,看着他离开。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Class he was very serious, he accompanied us to play basketball after school, we are very happy. He took us to go hiking on weekends, and he was very happy day together. But he should come home. Day, the students in our class have to back him off and watched him leave.
He is very serious in class, he accompanied us to play basketball after class, we are very happy. He took us to climb over the weekend, and the days when a lot of fun to be with him. But he had to return home. That day, the students in our class to send off for him, watching him leave.
Attends class when he is extremely serious, after the class he accompanies us to play the basketball, we are extremely happy.Weekend he leads us to climb a mountain, is very happy with him in the together day.But he wanted to return to homeland.That day, our class's schoolmates all come for him to s
During class, he was very serious, after-school him to accompany our basketball, we are very happy. Last weekend, he took us to go hiking with him very happy days. He had to come back home. On that day, our students have to back him off, and saw him leave.
He is very serious in class, he accompanied us to play basketball after class, we are very happy. He took us to climb over the weekend, and the days when a lot of fun to be with him. But he had to return home. That day, the students in our class to send off for him, watching him leave.当前位置: &
求翻译:我最喜欢的运动是打篮球,因为打篮球可以锻炼身体,还可以认识更多的朋友。每天下午放学我就会跟我的兄弟们一起打篮球。我最喜欢的篮球明星是姚明,希望我可以像他一样!是什么意思?
我最喜欢的运动是打篮球,因为打篮球可以锻炼身体,还可以认识更多的朋友。每天下午放学我就会跟我的兄弟们一起打篮球。我最喜欢的篮球明星是姚明,希望我可以像他一样!
问题补充:
My favorite sport is basketball, because exercise can play basketball, you can know more friends. Every afternoon after school with my brothers and I would play basketball together. My favorite basketball star Yao Ming, I hope I can be like him!
正在翻译,请等待...
I most like the movement plays the basketball, because plays the basketball to be possible to exercise the body, but also may know more friends.Every afternoon is on vacation from school I to be able to play the basketball together with mine brothers.I most like the basketball star is Yao is bright,
My favorite sport is basketball, because playing basketball can work out, you can also meet new friends. Every afternoon after school I would play basketball with my brothers. My favorite basketball star Yao Ming, wish I could like him!
My favorite sport is basketball, because playing basketball can work out, you can also meet new friends. Every afternoon after school I would play basketball with my brothers. My favorite basketball star Yao Ming, wish I could like him!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:在下午放学的时候,我通常和同班同学一起打篮球是什么意思?
在下午放学的时候,我通常和同班同学一起打篮球
问题补充:
In the afternoon after school, I usually play basketball with classmates
After school hours in the afternoon at the time, I usually and playing basketball with classmate
Is on vacation from school in the afternoon, I usual and the classmate play the basketball together
In the afternoon when school, I usually play basketball together with classmates
When leaving school in the afternoon, I usually play basketball with classmate
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!在周末,我要么和朋友们打篮球要么去看奶奶。英语表达_百度知道
在周末,我要么和朋友们打篮球要么去看奶奶。英语表达
I either play basketball with my friends or go to see my grandma on weekends.你好! 有疑问可追问; 如果帮到你,请及时采纳。Have a good holiday !
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I either play basketball with my friends or visit my grandmother on weekends.
打篮球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大碗岛上的星期天下午 的文章

随机推荐