在那两个篮球中间有一个足球篮球用英文怎么说说

英语翻译初一英语翻译,只含初一英语单词:1.我有两个排球,三个篮球.2.我哥哥有两个棒球,五个足球.3.你有网球吗?是的,我有.4.她有乒乓球吗?不,没有.5.我们玩电子游戏吧!听起来就很无聊.6.我_百度作业帮
英语翻译初一英语翻译,只含初一英语单词:1.我有两个排球,三个篮球.2.我哥哥有两个棒球,五个足球.3.你有网球吗?是的,我有.4.她有乒乓球吗?不,没有.5.我们玩电子游戏吧!听起来就很无聊.6.我
英语翻译初一英语翻译,只含初一英语单词:1.我有两个排球,三个篮球.2.我哥哥有两个棒球,五个足球.3.你有网球吗?是的,我有.4.她有乒乓球吗?不,没有.5.我们玩电子游戏吧!听起来就很无聊.6.我爱运动,但是我不做运动,我只在电视上看.7.放学后,我和我同学一起踢足球.
1 I have two volleyballs and three basketballs.2 my brother has two baseballs and five footballs.3 do you have tennis? Yes, I have.4 does she have a ping-pong ball? No, she doesn,t5 let's play video games! It sounds very boring.6 I love sports, but I don't exercise, I only wacth on tv.7 after school, I play football with my classmates.望采纳~我的朋友们每天都做运动;我想他也有一个足球;李娜打网球而不打篮球,用英语怎么说;第一 个回答出来给采纳。_百度作业帮
我的朋友们每天都做运动;我想他也有一个足球;李娜打网球而不打篮球,用英语怎么说;第一 个回答出来给采纳。
我的朋友们每天都做运动;我想他也有一个足球;李娜打网球而不打篮球,用英语怎么说;第一 个回答出来给采纳。
My friends do sports everydayI think he has a football too.Lina plays tennis but not basketball.
My friends doing sport everyday.i think he would hv a football as well.lee na play tennis, she doesn't play basketball.My school is very big with several tall buildings. There are about 2000 students in my school.We have a big playground with lots of trees around it.There are lots of
flowers everywhere. We have lots of fun at school. After class ,we play games and do lots of sports, such as playing basketball , football and table- ten 的翻译是:我的学校是很大,与几个高大的建筑物。在我的学校中有约 2000年学生。我们有一个大操场四周都是树很多。到处都是花很多。我们在学校里有很多乐趣。课后,我们玩的游戏,做运动,例如打篮球、 足球和乒乓球的很多。我爱我的学校,因为它就像一个大家庭。老师们亲切,学生们都很友好。我觉得我的学校的骄傲。我喜欢。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
My school is very big with several tall buildings. There are about 2000 students in my school.We have a big playground with lots of trees around it.There are lots of
flowers everywhere. We have lots of fun at school. After class ,we play games and do lots of sports, such as playing basketball , football and table- ten
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我的学校是非常大的几个高大建筑物。有大约2000在我的school.We学生有一个大操场,很多周围it.There的树木,到处是花的地段。在学校,我们有很多的乐趣。下课后,我们玩游戏,做大量的运动,如打篮球,足球和乒乓球。我爱我的学校,因为它像一个大家庭。教师是一种和学生是友好的。我觉得我的学校感到骄傲。我喜欢它。
我的学校是很大,与几个高大的建筑物。在我的学校中有约 2000年学生。我们有一个大操场四周都是树很多。到处都是花很多。我们在学校里有很多乐趣。课后,我们玩的游戏,做运动,例如打篮球、 足球和乒乓球的很多。我爱我的学校,因为它就像一个大家庭。老师们亲切,学生们都很友好。我觉得我的学校的骄傲。我喜欢。
我的学校是很大,与几个高大的建筑物。在我的学校中有约 2000年学生。我们有一个大操场四周都是树很多。到处都是花很多。我们在学校里有很多乐趣。课后,我们玩的游戏,做运动,例如打篮球、 足球和乒乓球的很多。我爱我的学校,因为它就像一个大家庭。老师们亲切,学生们都很友好。我觉得我的学校的骄傲。我喜欢。
我的学校是很大,一些高楼大厦。 目前,约有2000名学生在我的学校。我们拥有一个大球场附近有很多的树木,到处有很多的花。 我们已在学校多的乐趣。 班后,我们玩游戏,做很多体育,例如打篮球、足球和表─网球。 我爱我的学校因为它像一个大家庭。 《教师及学生都种是友好。 我感到自豪的我的学校。 我喜欢它。
我的学校是非常大的与几个高层建筑。 有大约2000名学生在我的学校。我们有一个大操场与许多树在它附近。有许多花到处。 我们获得许多乐趣在学校。 在类以后,我们演奏比赛并且做许多体育,例如打篮球、橄榄球和乒乓球。 因为它是象一个大家庭,我爱我的学校。 老师是亲切的,并且学生是友好的。 我感到感到骄傲为我的学校。 我爱。
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & 七点钟正确合理吗 Seven o'clock correct reasonable & 我们的身体赶快好吧 Our body quickly is good & Six characters minimum with no spaces
& 你男朋友是哪的? Which is your boyfriend? & Has Alice arrived at the new school yet? 阿丽斯到达了在新的学校? & 阅览室开放时间,星期一到星期五的下午五点到六点,星期六上午八点到十一点三十 正在翻译,请等待...
& Please be careful when you are drinking coffee in case you spot
the new carpet. 正在翻译,请等待...
& Event of sunshine 阳光事件 & 上海南京西路店 Shanghai Nanjing West road Shop & 我爱你,你是我的王 I love you, you am my king & Please color ____brown and yellow 请颜色____brown和翻译公司 & Quarterly basis 季度依据 & Following on from Anderson 's(1995) argument that ABC success is multidimensional a composite measure of ABC success was used. 正在翻译,请等待... & 在这个人的引导下,我们最终走出了森林 正在翻译,请等待...
& the best possible performance 优良表现 & 吧水泵的把手拆掉 The water pump is opened only by & 快下班啦 Gets off work quickly & 你真的很让我无奈,我彻底无语 You really very much let me reluctantly, I do not have the language thoroughly & 对于学生来说学习才是最主要的事情,社会实践只是一种锻炼 Studies regarding the student is the most main matter, the social practice only is one kind of exercise & 鲍汁烧什菇 Bao Zhishao assorted mushroom & 彼此加油吧! Each other refuels! & solvent used for extraction 用于提取的溶剂 & but it is strongly recommended that you continue. 但强烈建议它您继续。 & 你好 我想做这个品牌 You are good I to want to make this brand & 按这个速度的话,一天大约生产300个产品,白班和夜班。 According to this speed speech, one day probably produces 300 products, the day shift and the night shift. & talk about us.. 談論我們。 & CARRIES ME 运载我 & 孕妇准妈妈缺铁 Pregnant woman accurate mother lacks the iron & 在马路边的所有人都看到了这一场景 All saw this scene nearby street all people & people often go out to the streets with drinks 人们经常出去到街道与饮料 & 有人说:“人生象半杯酒”,想到空的部分会使人感到虚无;想到实的部分会令人感到存在。 正在翻译,请等待...
& introduce vegetable one at a time 介绍菜一次一个 & Reading comprehension is taken as the reader’s construction of meaning from the reading materials. Meaning does not just reside in the reading material. Instead, it is constructed out of the interaction between the reader’s activated cultural background knowledge and the information that is in the material. 理解力被采取作为意味的读者的建筑从读物。 意思仅在读物不居住。 反而,它被修建出于读者的被激活的文化背景知识和在材料的信息之间的互作用。 & i can forget all my vacation 我可以忘记所有我的假期 & I am not suitable to express my kindness 我不是适当表达我的仁慈 & 我长大了,不仅在家里,我会好好照顾尚且在世的爷爷,珍惜和他在一起的每一分每一秒。 I have grown up, not only at home, I can look after grandfather in addition well who is alive, treasures with him in the together each minute each second. & Loveseven Loveseven & 早上他总是和同学问好 Early morning he always gives regards with schoolmate & Help me to authorized 帮助我对批准 & 实施策略,决策行动 Implementation strategy, tactical decision-making operation & 我很想和你做个好朋友 I very want to be a good friend with you & 总之,船舶城市可以让我们避免许多自然灾害,并且使我们的生活更加的舒适宜人。因此,我们应该努力学习,在未来实现建立船舶城市的梦想 In brief, the ships city may let us avoid many natural disasters, and causes our life even more comfortable pleasant.Therefore, we should study diligently, will realize the establishment ships city dream in the future & The days of hunter aer almost over in India. 天猎人aer几乎在印度。 & 中国人在六世纪发明了雨伞 正在翻译,请等待...
& big parcels 大小包 & 你回来之后为什么不找我 After you come back why doesn't look for me & A day in my life 一天在我的生活中 & 回家玩了七天后就不想回学校了 After went home plays seven days not to want to return to the school & 铁板干锅 The sheet iron does the pot & just around the coner 在锥体附近 & 她也在我们学校 She also in our school & 我最喜欢威尼斯,因为威尼斯的风景很美 I most like Venice, because Venice's scenery is very beautiful & 不断增强学习意识,努力提高政治业务素质 Strengthens the study consciousness unceasingly, improves the political service quality diligently & can one man save GM ? 一个人能否保存GM ? & 降落在中心大街 正在翻译,请等待...
& 卑微的 Base and low & 这完全是你造成的 This is completely you creates & therearetwelveyeiiowchairsinmyclassrssroom therearetwelveyeiiowchairsinmyclassrssroom & ArchitecturePlanning
Landscape ArchitecturePlanning风景 &一个篮球在足球和另一个篮球的中间英语怎么说_百度知道
一个篮球在足球和另一个篮球的中间英语怎么说
提问者采纳
There is a basketball between another basketball and football
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖