续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高一语文必修一第一单元 作文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢求一篇关于高一英语必修二英语的作文,要求是用到第一单元的单词以及语法_百度作业帮
求一篇关于高一英语必修二英语的作文,要求是用到第一单元的单词以及语法
求一篇关于高一英语必修二英语的作文,要求是用到第一单元的单词以及语法
In many countries,universities and schools now give more and more freedom to students to make their own decisions.Students now are quite independent in choosing their own learning pattern.Optional attendance to classes has been an increasingly popular way among students.Many people believe that this new learning pattern will offer students flexible time schedule,which will make sure that their interests can be better respected,but others still believe that the traditional classroom-bases learning pattern is better.In my opinion,compulsory attendance is better than having no requirement to attend all the lessons on campus.The first and the most important is that having no requirement to attend the lessons for those people who lack of self-control will never adapt.From my own experience,at my age i cannot contol my self very well because there is always something funny than studying.Secondly,compulsry attendence is a wonderful way for students who lack of self-control to accelerate thier own study plants.我觉得我写多了.你自己改改交了吧相关热词搜索:
频道总排行
频道本月排行
• 版权所有 Copyright 2014
All rights reserved.必修一政治第一单元知识点总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
必修一政治第一单元知识点总结
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢高一英语必修一第一单元P45面作文-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 高一英语必修一第一单元P45面作文
高一英语必修一第一单元P45面作文
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“高一英语必修一第一单元P45面作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“高一英语必修一第一单元P45面作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:高一英语必修一第一单元P45面作文,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:您好,我看到您的问题很久没有人来回答,但是问题过期无人回答会被扣分的并且你的悬赏分也会被没收!所以我给你提几条建议:一,你可以选择在正确的分类下去提问,这样知道你问题答案的人才会多一些,回答的人也会多些。二,您可以到与您问题相关专业网站论坛里去看看,那里聚集了许多专业人才,一定可以为你解决问题的。三,你可以向你的网上好友问友打听,他们会更加真诚热心为你寻找答案的,甚至可以到相关网站直接搜索.四,网上很多专业论坛以及知识平台,上面也有很多资料,我遇到专业性的问题总是上论坛求解决办法的。五,将你的问题问的细一些,清楚一些!让人更加容易看懂明白是什么意思!谢谢采纳我的建议!!!第三单元英语高一必修一的面的答案通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:我遇到专业性的问题总是上论坛求解决办法的。五,将你的问题问的细一些,清楚一些!让人更加容易看懂明白是什么意思!谢谢采纳我的建议!!!第三单元英语高一必修一的面的答...=========================================== I am sorry you are having trouble in making friends. However, the situation is easy to change if you take my advice. Here are some tips to help you: First, why not find a recent h...=========================================== 是第7面的回信吧? Dear Xiaodong, Some people like talking with others, but others may be shy. If you fall into the second group, it can not be easy to make friends.But you ca...===========================================是module2吗?如果是-- Our English teacher is serious with us in our studies.But sometimes she tells us amusing jokes as well.Our work improved because of her well-organised ...===========================================第四单元 地震 Reading 地球的一个不眠之夜 河北省东北部的农村不断有些怪事发生... 现在井里满是沙子而不是水。人们惊呆了。接着,在下午晚些时候,又一次和第一次一样...=========================================== My dear brave Wang Kun, How are you these days? I keep wondering how you feel about your trip. Are you enjoying it? I hope that you are. Are you in Cambodia yet? When y...=========================================== As he sadly passed the tea shop on the corner on his way, Li Fang heard his name called. It was Hujin. He didn't think Hujin would love him any longer. He was so sad. But to his ...===========================================我和你情况差不多吧~英语特别差,总托后腿。不过现在已经有所改良了。嘿嘿!方法:一:上课认真听这是肯定了~自己去买个本子,把重点写下来,就是自己归纳了。不懂的就去问,直...===========================================miles behind? You can get all these if you speak English well. English language is the international language meaning 60% of the worlds population are speaking in english. T...=========================================== There is no doubt that this the vase belonging to li Ming is a precious cultural relics.This vase is from bamboo and was designed in a fancy style, The vase was given as a Christm...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 生物高一必修二知识点 的文章

随机推荐