跪求大神别搞笑txt帮我编辑一个自我介绍,谢谢~

求助,帮我写一个英文的自我介绍,谢谢!中文如下:_百度知道
求助,帮我写一个英文的自我介绍,谢谢!中文如下:
大家好,我叫:张涛 来自湖北 毕业于湖北大学 兴趣爱好颇多,游泳,唱歌,旅游,听音乐,吃火锅,还有大部份的球类运动我都比较喜欢,尤其是蓝球。非常荣幸能加入华为这个大家庭,我现在跟Andy和Lisa一个组,主要负责GSOWSTAR这客户的样办跟进,希望在以后的工作能和大家 共同学习 共同进步,谢谢大家。
提问者采纳
Hello,everybody!My name is Zhang Tao ,I come from Hubei university.I have lots of hobbies,such as swimming、singing、having a travel、listening to the music and eating chafing dish.I also like most of ball games,especially basketball.I'm glad to join in Hua Wei.Andy、Lisa and I is in the same group.We mainly in charge of the customer's samples,the customer named GSOWSTAR.I hope that I can work、study and make progress with you.Thanks!呼~我是高中水平也 ..不知道能不能帮到你的忙~O(∩_∩)O
其他类似问题
38人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
Hi, my name is zhang tao : from hubei graduated from hubei university has many hobbies, swimming, sing, traveling, listening to music, to eat hot pot, and most of the ball games, i prefer, especially the blue ball. a great pleasure to join the family, i now 华为 with andy and lisa a group, the customer gsowstar of follow-up, we hope that in future work and everyone work together to make progress, thank you all
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢大神,帮我写一篇中学英语自我介绍_百度知道
谢谢大神,帮我写一篇中学英语自我介绍
男孩,西苑中学,15岁,性格开朗,爱交朋友,喜欢读书和打球,最喜欢的科目是英语,我家一共三口人,爸爸妈妈和我,我们生活的很幸福!
提问者采纳
自我介绍大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯。因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语。我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战,但我坚信,“宝剑锋从磨出,梅花香自苦寒来”,坚持就是胜利,希望就在今后的学习中请大家多多指教,谢谢!Self-introductionHello everyone! My is......, from Qinzhou. I’m so glad to meet you, and I’m currently a student at Guangxi Textile Industrial School. my major is knitting. It’s my pleasure to join the CHAMPION training camp, because I love English and I hope I can learn something in the training for my future work. As we all know English is very useful in every field.My English is limited that’s why I’m here. I know it’s a huge challenge for me to conquer English, but I believe that “No pains, no gains, success belongs to the persevering”, I hope I can learn more from you, Thank you!
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
楼上的同学你语法错误可以再多点么 而且不太地道啊Hello everyone! I'm very glad to introduce myself here,in front of you, to make you recognize me, know me and then be my friends. I am a boy studying in XIYUAN Middle School (我不知道你中学名字的准确翻译)I am outgoing and open-minded. I love making friends, love reading and playing basketball as well. Among all the subjects, English is my favourite and I have enough confidence to learn it well in the middle school.
I have 3 persons in my family, father, mother and me. We live a very happy life together.果然凑不到120个字
I am a very outgoing boy, like making friends, 15 years old, the most like to read books and play, subjects, my favorite is English. There are three people in my family, mom and dad and me, we live very happy! Now I'm in the west middle school, everybody wants to make friends come to see me!中文意思;我是一个性格很开朗的男孩,喜欢交朋友,15岁了,最喜欢读书和打球,科目,我最爱的是英语。我们家一共有三口人,爸爸妈妈还有我,我们生活的很幸福呢!目前我在西苑中学就学,大家想要交朋友就来找我吧!我很想问,楼主大人你最爱的科目就是英语,还不自己写,字数很可能不够,您老就给那么几个字的介绍,我等实在是达不到120啊!
中学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻这篇自我介绍翻译成英文谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
帮我翻这篇自我介绍翻译成英文谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
我已经想好了,我想你们帮我翻译一下,不要用网上翻译,希望大家帮我翻译下!!! 还有,你们可以给我的自我介绍提出点意见,让我修改下!!!(不需要太深奥,因为只是升中的...1、2分钟的自我介绍) (我写的这个只是大概,只是让我面试自我介绍的时候做好准备) 自我介绍: 你好! 我的名字叫×××,英文名字叫××××,住在×××××××。 在××××××××××××小学读书。 我的性格比较活泼,但遇到陌生的人就会害羞,但这一点我会改的。 我平时喜欢运动,特别喜欢打篮球,打乒乓球和踢足球,我除了喜欢运动之外,我还喜欢思考,喜欢去解决不同的难题,所以我特别喜欢数学,数学也很厉害! 在学校,我最喜欢的就是李老师,因为他很用心教我们数学,也对数学充满了热情!! 我比较喜欢看一些历史的书和一些科学类的书!! 我的英文不是太好,但我希望进读这间中学,能提高我的英文水平,更能提高其它科目的水平,也希望在这间中学认识更多的朋友!! 老师,我就说到这里,请问还有什么事情想问吗?
提问者采纳
Hello! My name is XXX, English name is XXX x, live in subjcet subjcet x. In subjcet subjcet subjcet subjcet primary school. My personality is lively, but met strangers will shy, but this point I'll change. I usually like to exercise, especially likes playing basketball, playing ping-pong and play football, I like sports outside besides, I also like to think, likes to solve different problems, so I especially like mathematics, mathematics is also very fierce! At school, my favorite is Mr Li, because he is very attentively taught us maths of mathematics, also full of enthusiasm!! I prefer to see some history books and some science class book!! My English is not ?采纳哦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神们,帮我写一篇英语的自我介绍一百个单词左右,,,,把中文意思也写出来,谢谢_百度知道
求大神们,帮我写一篇英语的自我介绍一百个单词左右,,,,把中文意思也写出来,谢谢
提问者采纳
Hello,everyone !My name
is xxx.I come
from …city …province.I was XXX years old. I graduated
from …university majoring in ….I'm diligent , positive and confident,so I often work very well.I like listening to music and reading books in my spare time.Besides I have many friends.I love my parents,friends,work and many other things.I wish I can achieve more development in my work in the near future,and have a happy family living a good life.…Thank you!Hope our wishes can come true in the future
嗨,大家好,我叫****,来自于**省**市,今年**周岁。我毕业于**大学,**专业。我勤奋,积极向上,自信,所以我总是能很好地完成我的工作。我喜欢在空闲时间听音乐,看书。而且我有许多便宜。我爱我的父母,朋友,工作和许多其他的东西。我希望在未来我能取得更多的成就,有一个美满的家庭和美好的生活。谢谢你们!希望我们所有人都能够梦想成真
写学生的自我介绍
不是写工作的
Hello,everyone!(大家好!)My name is ***.(我的名字是***。)I am **.(我**岁)I am a optimistic girl.(我是一个开朗的女孩)My study is good(我成绩优秀),and I am
get along very well with my classmates.(并且我同我的同学们相处得很好)I have many hobbies. (我有许多爱好)I like listening to music and reading books,(我喜欢听音乐和看书)I am good at many subjects,such as math, physicals, and so on.(我擅长很多学科,例如数学,物理等等),but I like English best.(但是我最喜欢英语)I hope everybody to like me.(我希望大家能喜欢我)
Thank you!(谢谢!)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖