webex play bufferingxfplay下载慢怎么办办

How to Convert a WebEx WRF & ARF (19 Steps) | eHow
WebEx is used by thousands of people around the world to meet remotely, share files and collaborate. You can record your meeting's audio and video components into WebEx's ARF and WRF formats. The WebEx Network Recording Player can be used to play, edit and convert these files to Windows Media Format (WMV).
WebEx account
WebEx Network Recording Player
Windows Media Player 9.0
Login to your WebEx hosting account.
Click on "My WebEx," "My Files" and "My Recordings," then click on the type of meeting or event you have recorded, such as a meeting, sales meeting or training meeting.
Expand the host menu on the left navigation bar, then click "My Recorded Meetings," "My Event Recordings," "My Training Recordings" or "Recordings."
Click the "More" button in the row of the meeting that you want to download, then click "Download" if it appears on your screen. If you do not see "More" in your screen, click the recording name and click the link in the "Download Recording Link" field.
Follow any additional instructions in the "Download File" window that appears to download the recording to your local computer.
Click the "Download ARF Player" link in the "Download File" window if you do not have the WebEx Network Recording Player for Advanced Recording Format (ARF) installed on your machine.
Double-click the recording file that you have downloaded from the WebEx site. If you do not know where it is located, click "Start," "WebEx," "Network Recording Player" and "Network Recording Player" again.
Choose "File" and "Open," then select the recording file.
Click "File," "Convert" and "Windows Media Format (WMV)" while playing the meeting in the Network Recording Player. The "Convert to WMV" dialog box appears.
Select a location in the "Save In" box.
Select the content that you want to save, such as chat, Q&A, notes, video or polling.
Specify whether you want to convert the file immediately or on a specific date and time.
Select a video codec, such as Windows Media Video 9.
Click "OK."
Open your WRF recording in the Recording Editor.
Confirm that the recording is stopped, since you cannot export a file that is playing.
Click on "Export to" in the File menu.
Choose a location for the file in the "Export to" dialog box.
Type a file name and click "Save." The customizable WMV Options dialog box appears. Click "OK."WebEx Player: Watch, share, and edit WebEx recordings.
Get the WebEx Player
Watch, share, and edit WebEx recordings Download the player first!
Watch a recording
If you receive an email with a link to a WebEx recording, just click on the link to watch it. There's no player required. Or if you've downloaded a file, get the WebEx Player below (file types are .ARF or .WRF) for your operating system.
Share a recording
Sharing is easy. You can post a link anywhere and your visitors can view the WebEx. Want to edit? Download the file and convert it to .WMV and edit like any video.
Get the WebEx Player and Recording Editor
There are two types of WebEx recording files & .ARF and .WRF. Choose the right player for your recording.
Get the WebEx Player for your operating system and file type
Use the WebEx Network Recording Player or download the WebEx Recording Editor
Use the player to convert to .WMV, .SWF or MP4 then edit with other software
Steps to download the
Convert recording files to standard format
Use the WebEx Network Recording Player to convert to .WMV, .SWF (Flash) or .MP4
Use the WebEx Recording Editor to export to .WMV

我要回帖

更多关于 playclub卡怎么办 的文章

随机推荐