检测到环境不支持JavaScript,请打开浏览器的 JavaScript 支持,或者降低浏览器安全级别。
如果还无法观看,请查看或!
绑定第三方账号分享(送经验)
已经分享至:
用手机看无广告
看看移动客户端下载
扫一扫,快速下载APP
正在加载中,请稍候…
综艺热播榜向左向右选秀访谈脱口秀搞笑时尚01期7.402期8.603期6.804期8.105期8.906期7.607期9.008期8.6098.410期6.9哪位大神能告诉我第期武林风中武林宝贝举牌时放的英文的背景音乐是啥??答对必有重赏。_百度知道
哪位大神能告诉我第期武林风中武林宝贝举牌时放的英文的背景音乐是啥??答对必有重赏。
yeah)From the troubles in my life(From the troubles in my life, ladyI'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better dayI&#39, I don'm walking away (oh, babyTm walking away (I&#39, I've said or doneSometimes you feel there is no funThat'm walking away (yeah)m walking away (now I'm gonna find a better day)I&#39I&#39, I don&#39, to find a better dayI&#39, andWell, baby)I'm walking away)From the troubles in my life (troubles in my life)I&#39, to find a better dayI's why you turn and runBut now I truly realiseSome people don'm walking away)From the troubles in my life (I&#39, yeah) (m walking away)From the troubles in my lifeI'd realiseI't listen to the games they playGve been more wise, I't wanna compromiseWell, from the troubles in my lifeI'm walking away (I'm walking away (yeah)re driving me awayWhisperm walking away (yeah) (I&#39, you&#39, I'm walking away (I've tried to solve you, too many sleepless nightsNot mm walking awayWell, ladyI't wanna live my life, I saw them with my own eyesSpreading those lies, babyDon&#39, andWm walking away)From the troubles in my life (from the troubles in my life)I&#39, to find a better dayI'm walking away (yeah) oh, to find a better day(Oh;m walking away (yeah) oh, I'm walking away (oh, to find a better dayI'm not like them other guysCoz I saw them with my own eyesYou should't wanna live my life, I'm walking away, to find a better dayI'm walking away (I'm walking away (yeah) oh, baby)I&#39, yeah)Oh;m walking away)From the troubles in my lifeI'm walking awaySometimes some people get me wrongWhen it&#39, I thought you's something I&#39, too many sleepless nightsNot mm walking away)Oh, from the troubles in my lifeI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
武林宝贝的相关知识
其他1条回答
下个App,播放的时候,让软件听
我试过了,识别不出来。。时间太短。。😔
这个就查栏目组,结尾时细心注意什么栏目组邮箱,发邮件
可以最佳答案吗
我就想知道是啥歌名。谢谢你的回答。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP